Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

rubmaps forum

That mentioned, scroll down for 42 queries to ask on a date. jewish singles tucson A financially savvy guy may possibly say that he d invest in true estate, or invest it or get started a business enterprise. I made a beeline into the living room and saw 1 particular person there. baltimore rubratings You were so content when I showed up at your door with these flowers from Trader Joe s.

www.listcrawler.com

In truth, in a survey of 1,000 couples by dating app Coffee Meets Bagel, 77 percent of individuals organized their second date while on their 1st date or the day soon after. speed dating santa cruz Bumble s community can now pick up to five badges from over 30 languages in India. These options aren t foolproof, but they add a layer of difficulty that some teens might deem too high. russian dating site in nyc Properly, statistics show that seniors are much more most likely to fall prey to scams.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/11/2007 11:48:17 AM apologies from me to you  

slainte
Mohawk, NY

if I have in anyway caused an upsetment or problem to anyone here, please know that it was not intentional.....
I wish you all the very best...and hope you find what you are seeking....
please accept my apology

12/11/2007 1:47:16 PM apologies from me to you  

bluboy
Elsberry, MO

OK, but don't let it happen again.. Maybe I should asked what you did and if I liked it.

2nd question what you going to do to make up for it ?

Later, Blu

12/11/2007 1:48:07 PM apologies from me to you  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

Don't ya dare go running off. We need good people like you right here!

12/11/2007 2:10:52 PM apologies from me to you  

butterfly58
Arcadia, MO

Everybody has opinions and everybody can't agree---DON'T SWEAT IT !!!--It's hard to convey what you really intended sometimes here but most are adults--CRAZY--but adults!

Stay and get to know us and we will know you better. It's no fun until you rattle somebody's cage here!!!

12/11/2007 2:34:03 PM apologies from me to you  

michael061
Arlington, VA

Slainte,

No matter where you are, (in life), my guess is that most of us have been there. I am fairly new here myself and one must understand that those who have been here a long time, know each other pretty well. I am a little nervous about kidding with people because I do not know them well enough to be sure that I will not hurt anyones feelings. Those who have been here a long time have been through what you are going through now. Some are completely healed. Others are not even interested in finding true love, or understanding what went wrong in their relationship. Some topics that you and I might find interesting, are "been there, done that", topics for some of the old timers.

The point is that a lot of folks would really like to understand life as it happened to us. A lot of folks are interested in your point of view. Please tell us what you think. Please share with us. And,--- five years from now, if you become an old timer, maybe you and I will be the ones who have heard it all too many times.

By the way, it makes no difference what you say, some people will not want to hear it. It is their option to by pass whatever you say.

I do not know if you have ventured out of the 50 and over group or not. If you have, perhaps you have found groups that don't do it for you. I really thought the "dating and sex" group would be interesting. I found it to be quite shallow. I did not say a word. I just came back to this group. Have patience, and read between the lines, and you will see that most of us here are pretty good folks.

Michael

12/11/2007 2:52:57 PM apologies from me to you  

robert007
Orlando, FL

I sent this in a Message but it's no secret:

Slainte,

Please do not let one person's opinion alter what you want to say. We are all adults(except for a few that have a tough time growing up).

Maybe because I'm older than most in the 50+ group or maybe it's my experiences, but you have given some good, valid and on the subject comments. That alone shows you are 'following the rules' better than most of the others

Try to avoid arguements, but other than that say your piece. I'll be reading them.

Bob

[Edited 12/11/2007 2:53:17 PM]

12/11/2007 2:57:19 PM apologies from me to you  

trublu5ft2
Columbia, TN

We have a good group here. It is easy to take things out of context and hard to deal with harsh words. Just let it slide and move on.

12/12/2007 8:56:04 AM apologies from me to you  

ks51
Santa Rosa, CA

I've missed something here it seems. Sal, your posts are interesting and I don't know what you're appologizing for, so I'll have to do some reading to catch up. However, if you are having fun with this, why let someone run you off? I've been here 6 months and it's just recently (with the 50+) that I'm interacting more than before. It's a fun group. Hang out and play with us for awhile more. Not for just the laughter, but the support, information and the insights.

12/12/2007 9:07:21 AM apologies from me to you  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

Yeah what they said. All good advise. Stay here it is alot nicer here. The other forums can really get mean. I don't know what happened, but please stay with us.

12/12/2007 10:32:20 AM apologies from me to you  

blueshortcake
Stanford, KY

Slainte, I don't know what happened or what was sad to make you feel that way. Whatever it was is only one persons opinion, don't let it run you off. Just take it with a grain of salt.

Besides that is what we are all here on the forums for. To share our thoughts, feelings, experiences, hopes, dreams, burdens and opinions. So stay with us, cut loose and have some fun!

12/12/2007 10:42:27 AM apologies from me to you  

lotsafuninpa
Tioga, PA

Slaint, I don't have any idea what happened,but I know when I first started on these forums--there was someone who really hurt me---and when I saw this person scolding someone else---I told them about it----So please stay and join us nutty old people---j/k

Hugs to you and Merry Christmas___PaT.

12/12/2007 10:45:54 AM apologies from me to you  

bluboy
Elsberry, MO

She DIDN'T Say anything wrong. It was to be funny, as I thought it was !!!!!!

But it was taken wrong as many do.. She didn't know you have to be in the cick before you can teast some people NOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Later, Blu

12/12/2007 12:05:15 PM apologies from me to you  

knightnyte2
Spring, TX

pssst.. well, at least a few thought it was an insult, and since it was directed to me.. oh well. then to follow me to another couple threads posting more of the same? to each his/her own.
it was over and forgotten by me and even after she starts this BS thread.. oh my, the P.L.O.M. thread got the results she wished for.. oh, P.L.O.M. Poor Lil Ole Me.

life is much to fun to worry about small stuff. thanks for all your views and opinions though.

peace

edited part:
heck yeah, hang around. there will be someone out there who will latch onto you. Its all good.

[Edited 12/12/2007 12:51:48 PM]

12/12/2007 12:39:22 PM apologies from me to you  

rosannachanna
Des Moines, IA

Slainte, hang around it's fun & welcome to dh Channa

12/12/2007 1:42:20 PM apologies from me to you  

butterfly58
Arcadia, MO

See I told you that you have to rattle somebody's cage here!!!!

Now Knight----Tell us how you really feel!!!Go get Vixen off that naughty chair because it's your turn on it!!!--well maybe share it

I think that both of you should go to your designated corners and come out swingin' It would settle the whole problem because this is after all a life-threatening situation! Ruining lives forever!! SHAME ON BOTH OF YOU!!!!

Page: 1, 2