Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames

For their 6 million customers, HER offers in app communities and hosted events to assist encourage those sparks to fly. massachusetts singles It can be challenging to introduce your self to a single you uncover exciting it is normally hard to locate the ideal way to approach them and locate THE message that will attract their interest. AYA successfully launched their app bringing the LGBTQ+ community with each other in India, and with our platform, they are capable to support more than 1 million concurrent users and 3,000 concurrent chats. listcrawler albany ny Users can make contact with any person with a no cost or paid membership.

skipthegames hookups

Asking your match anything silly invites them to reply although reminding them of how funny you are. sandpoint singles So if you accept the arguments of this post that insularity / powerful value alignment is a threat, then friendships / relationships outside of EA are intrinsically worthwhile. Do not take it for granted that they liked you. whois listcrawler com I was of course incredibly embarrassed I had taken a t shirt from him.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

8/31/2009 2:18:41 PM Why do guys in Kentucky..?  
redroses1323
Vine Grove, KY

...only seem to take interested in a girl when:

1. She has a boyfriend, but seems to lose interest when she is single again?

2. She is too busy to text or talk but doesn't want to talk when she is free?

or

3. When they[being men] want some nookie?

UGH MEN JUST PISS ME OFF.

It's really like

Well, I'd love some honest input, but I DON'T want any put downs, to either me, or anyone who speaks their mind.

SO DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT IF YOU ARE GOING TO PUT SOMEONE DOWN FOR ENLIGHTENING OTHERS ON THEIR THOUGHTS.

After all, i did ask for the input.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

8/31/2009 5:46:40 PM Why do guys in Kentucky..?  

irishniceguy21
Louisville, KY

excuse me im interested did you forget about me already???

8/31/2009 7:27:33 PM Why do guys in Kentucky..?  

cuddlypillow
Radcliff, KY

i really dont know what you are talking about. i really am looking for a serious realationship. i have no intentions of having sex untill i know that the girl is the person that i want to spend the rest of my life with. i dont cheat or lie. and if you have a boyfriend then you should really not have a profile on here. (i use "you" as a refrence. i dont say "you" as YOU.) i just want YOU to know that all guys are not a** holes.

9/1/2009 4:50:55 AM Why do guys in Kentucky..?  

retired_fireman
Louisville, KY

Quote from redroses1323:
...only seem to take interested in a girl when:

1. She has a boyfriend, but seems to lose interest when she is single again?

2. She is too busy to text or talk but doesn't want to talk when she is free?

or

3. When they[being men] want some nookie?

UGH MEN JUST PISS ME OFF.

It's really like

Well, I'd love some honest input, but I DON'T want any put downs, to either me, or anyone who speaks their mind.

SO DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT IF YOU ARE GOING TO PUT SOMEONE DOWN FOR ENLIGHTENING OTHERS ON THEIR THOUGHTS.

After all, i did ask for the input.

Get used to it. You are young. It only gets worse as you get older. LOL

9/1/2009 1:58:35 PM Why do guys in Kentucky..?  

irishniceguy21
Louisville, KY

i just want YOU to know that he is a weirdo

9/1/2009 4:51:40 PM Why do guys in Kentucky..?  
krista_21
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,666)
Louisa, KY

Lol that's not just guys in KY....LMAO that's guys everywhere. Get used to it and learn to weed out the semi-decent ones...

9/1/2009 7:42:54 PM Why do guys in Kentucky..?  
bigc1380
Louisville, KY

Hi you seem like exactly what im lookin for, i need someone to spend time with it wont let me send u any messages though

9/2/2009 6:37:33 PM Why do guys in Kentucky..?  

daffodill_rp
Paducah, KY

.............. I wonder why sometimes...

9/3/2009 1:34:24 PM Why do guys in Kentucky..?  

irishniceguy21
Louisville, KY

i think it may have something to do with him lookin like the stalker type or the kind of guy who wants to smeel your feet or somethin lol

9/3/2009 6:01:41 PM Why do guys in Kentucky..?  

johndaniel20
Rineyville, KY

im sorry guy are ass

9/3/2009 7:13:11 PM Why do guys in Kentucky..?  

rick5130
Florence, KY

If women didn't provide sex for men there would be a bounty on their head. Why do women give men so much grief? Because they can and the man keeps coming back for more because she provides an outlet for them.

9/3/2009 8:55:49 PM Why do guys in Kentucky..?  
brtzmn
Louisville, KY

I really don't have the answer. However I must say it cuts both ways. However I may have a solution. First, at a singles function, (singles dance seems to works best) Get a couple of good friends to fain a competive interest in you. You will be surprised at how much action you get from the oposite sex. I'm a male and many times my "girl Friends" came to my rescue in this manner. When my one of my "girl friends" were not getting any action I and a buddy of mine did the same for them. Believe me; it works It's all in the game. Learn to play.

9/4/2009 2:29:31 PM Why do guys in Kentucky..?  

cuddlypillow
Radcliff, KY

i know that that may seem to work for alot of people but you also have to realize that alot of people are tired of playing games and want to just settle down with someone who will love them for who they are and be faithful.

9/5/2009 8:19:24 AM Why do guys in Kentucky..?  
trustmereborn
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,485)
Ekron, KY

Hmmmm, I may a little old to jump into the conversation, but I'll give it a go.

True as the OP stated, there are those guys (and girls) who only show interest when there is opportunity in sight. But when the opportunity arises, they lose interest. There is no chase anymore.
But, also.... you truly dont know a person until you have hung out/ dated for a couple of months....hence the honeymoon stage. Once the "newness" wears off, you start to see a person for who they are. So, as much as it sucks, it may time a little while to figure out if you truly have a connection with someone.
My theory is one day at a time.

9/5/2009 9:41:56 AM Why do guys in Kentucky..?  
cse5711
Over 2,000 Posts (2,090)
Shelbyville, KY

trustmereborn - I couldn't have said it better myself. I use the phrase "one day at a time" almost daily. Happy hunting!

9/5/2009 6:08:43 PM Why do guys in Kentucky..?  
lenconnor
Erlanger, KY

When you get older it gets a little better but you still need to chose better men.For some people their picker is broke. A picker is the thing which guides you in choosing a mate. Maybe you should get yours checked?

9/7/2009 7:52:44 PM Why do guys in Kentucky..?  

sogethi420
Louisville, KY

that is just the nature of all men but wat i wanna kno is y is every female crazy as hell???????????????????????????????????

9/8/2009 3:19:20 PM Why do guys in Kentucky..?  
sweetdude4life
Salt Lick, KY

I've only been interested in a serious relationship, i'm nothing like a lot of guys, all the few girls im friends with will tell ya that, I'm a lot different and have a lot of different but girls don't seem to want the nice affectionate guys, i've been single for over 2 years, bout to give up for good i don't really know how to meet anyone other than here I live way out in the country and not any girls around here in my area to be honest.
But anyways all guys aren't as bad as ya think but most are though. wish ya luck on ur search.

9/19/2009 7:56:04 AM Why do guys in Kentucky..?  

aceme
Florence, KY

UMMMMM.. SO AM INTERESTED AND WEALL LOVE SEX SO WHATS THE PROB.
I THINK YOU ARE A NICE LOOKING WOMAN..HUGS DEAR

9/20/2009 5:33:06 PM Why do guys in Kentucky..?  

bmorekid
South Shore, KY

The fact has been stated on here. If you are taken then you have worth. If you are single then there must be something wrong with you. It's the evils of being single and looking. Put a band on the hand and watch'em come out of shadows. God is Great, Beer is good and people are ....

9/20/2009 7:21:07 PM Why do guys in Kentucky..?  
sweetnessb
Stinnett, KY

Quote from lenconnor:
When you get older it gets a little better but you still need to chose better men.For some people their picker is broke. A picker is the thing which guides you in choosing a mate. Maybe you should get yours checked?

lol i think my picker is broke too. i always end up with some dope head and iam a good girl too .