Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

apps for gay hookup

Some girls opened up about guys not accepting that they can be attracted to a lady who wasn t thin. free online dating sites wisconsin The following user was introverted and by no means believed in making any buddies or being in any relationships. She says the pandemic has produced her reevaluate items that had been producing her hold back. brighton beach russian girls Both of us walked two feet off the ground for days afterwards.

privatedelight

When the topic came up I d typically become defensive due to the fact I wasn t generating also considerably of the stuff. wenatchee men seeking men That makes it somewhat decent for platonic relationships as effectively. It implies both genders have an equal chance of acquiring enjoy. megapersonal memphis Now, right after some time, decided to give up on Plenty of Fish and have attempted Facebook s new dating feature.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups

Corie, for some reason I don't think this place is going to be like going to church, not with the egos of some us that are left. Your a toughie, I don't think just because somebodies disagree with you that you're going to fade down the stretch!

[Edited 9/14/2009 10:37:09 AM PST]

9/13/2009 1:32:03 PM Hmmm, it's kind of...  

celticdelight
Over 2,000 Posts (3,508)
South Jordan, UT

Empty in here.

Hello all. I've been posting in other forums, meeting people there. I came across a statement I'd like to quote:

Quote from (anonymous):
The main reason we all started this topic and participated (therefore kept on going) in the conversation is to create a positive, trouble free environment to be able to freely express ourselves.

In any topic or thread, no matter the subject, when negativity and hostility gets into the picture, the environment immediately becomes uncomfortable enough that everyone's WALLS immediately go up.

If we can maintain that positive attitude and outlook in life and all the forum matters, maybe then we can successfully concentrate on each other and figure out how to connect.

Here's to all those who aren't here anymore, either deleted or no longer posting. I miss you all:

NotADoll
MeltingPot
ARBNRanger
Kridd
MtnMixer
TSpin
BJK
CSP
GuessWhy
MilkToGo
Tommy2Step
ParaMaribo
YepItsLove
HotFuzz72
AnnBrown
Trev172
GuessWho (AKA sugar_n_spice71)
ZippX10
RuntLee48
SemiCautious
SapHead
UTSeeker
Gr8Fellow
SugarTenChi
MsCalifonia
ILikeCoffee
Leesa30
Garravesh
N_ugget
DaddyDave76
Passer_By
Leija65
PoetJ
Mick84404
Scotty_G

I know I've missed plenty others too. I'm sorry this wasn't a positive or respectful environment to keep you around.

9/13/2009 2:56:48 PM Hmmm, it's kind of...  

utahgal1
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,490)
Ogden, UT

I agree, Celtic. It's a shame........but we all can learn from this for our newcomers.

9/13/2009 3:19:59 PM Hmmm, it's kind of...  

nowwhat9
Ogden, UT

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Celtic you are too sweet! I had to say hi when I read your post!

9/13/2009 4:03:31 PM Hmmm, it's kind of...  

tazz10555
Sandy, UT

there are others on your list that are still here, csp just posted the other day.bjk is in and out.garr,passer-by still here and others are here will differant names just not posting? hi all

[Edited 9/13/2009 4:04:56 PM PST]

9/13/2009 4:16:09 PM Hmmm, it's kind of...  

safetyglrl
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,026)
Syracuse, UT

It's like the moon and the tides here. Things ebb and flow. Sometimes it is so bright one has to shield their eyes and then it goes cold and dark for a bit. All communities experience it. I don't know if anyone recalls my

Forming
Storming
Norming
Conforming

post a bit ago. It's very common in a work environment, where you either learn to get along or you are miserable. Out of necessity, the latter two eventually occur.

In an environment where there are no real specific rules (and no paycheck ) situations typically teeter totter between the first two and never grow beyond. Hopefully, there will come a time when we can all learn to appreciate differences, strengths, weaknesses and abilities and use that knowledge productively.

All it would take is a willingness to invest a little bit of ourselves into each other and treat our little society as something to be valued.

9/13/2009 4:21:46 PM Hmmm, it's kind of...  

flipit_83
Salt Lake City, UT

I'm still here . Hell I cant stay away for long .

9/13/2009 4:22:22 PM Hmmm, it's kind of...  

tazz10555
Sandy, UT

the members list is up to 214!!! thats a high I think, alot of new people here . alot of the people on your list has logged in the last 2 days!but its ok to come back and join in again. or just stay in the wing?

9/13/2009 5:27:31 PM Hmmm, it's kind of...  

utahgal1
Ogden, UT

Quote from nowwhat9:
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Celtic you are too sweet! I had to say hi when I read your post!

Hey, you, you're back. Did you move to Ogden recently? R

9/13/2009 6:02:06 PM Hmmm, it's kind of...  

nowwhat9
Ogden, UT

I've always been in Ogden R. Atleast sense 93'

9/13/2009 7:24:44 PM Hmmm, it's kind of...  

garravesh
Etna, CA

I am here...no reason to miss me. I just do not post often as I have better things to do then get hammered on or blasted by peeps because we (they and I) dun see eye to eye.

9/13/2009 7:32:23 PM Hmmm, it's kind of...  

celticdelight
Over 2,000 Posts (3,508)
South Jordan, UT

Quote from tazz10555: the members list is up to 214!!! thats a high I think, alot of new people here . alot of the people on your list has logged in the last 2 days!but its ok to come back and join in again. or just stay in the wing?

Tazz, you should really look at the UT chat member list. All it is composed of are people who have at one point or another clicked on the Utah forum. A small but significant percentage are not even in Utah, and a good majority of them have never posted.

It is threadbare. I'll use your examples. Charlie, she hasn't made a comment post in almost a month, her two posts since then are music posts. BJK averages about 2 a week in UT chat.

Ann, it's nice to see you. I hope you're doing well?

Quote from safetyglrl: Hopefully, there will come a time when we can all learn to appreciate differences, strengths, weaknesses and abilities and use that knowledge productively.

All it would take is a willingness to invest a little bit of ourselves into each other and treat our little society as something to be valued.

I have valued and do value the friends I've made. People have taught me things about human nature, presented other viewpoints so we can get along and understand each other, and I miss that environment. I'm still wondering if the respectful environment can ever exist again...

9/13/2009 7:58:56 PM Hmmm, it's kind of...  

topendstuff
Eden, UT

Agreed all the way down the list! You never know if someone has got lucky in some other enviroment and does not need this any more. Could it be that they just got tired of some of the whinning? Lives changed and don't have itme to post.

Maybe there are some that have looked and decided that there isn't anything in here that interests them? I always look at the posts that are here and try to be open about them and give a them a chance to explain themselves. God knows I need to do that on a regular basis.....HUH Saftey! Most of the time I don't explain cuz it will just start another heated discussion.

About the only thing I can say is that this site was here for them in thier time of need. We and they all help all of us in one way or another. Most it was just to break out of thier shell that they were in after whatever got them in here in the first place.

So those of us "regulars" that stay need to break our arms patting ourselves on the back for a job well done. And start creating a new group of peeps that are in the same needfull situation!

9/13/2009 8:13:42 PM Hmmm, it's kind of...  

utahgal1
Ogden, UT

Quote from nowwhat9:
I've always been in Ogden R. Atleast sense 93'

I must have been confused. I thought you live in Syracuse..........but maybe that was years ago? How are things going for you? Just getting ready to plant my bulbs this week. R

9/13/2009 8:24:32 PM Hmmm, it's kind of...  

flipit_83
Salt Lake City, UT

I dont know what the hell happened , but I like all of you . We all have our own difference's so lets just get along . You've all helped me in one way or another and I thank you for your friendship .

9/13/2009 8:48:01 PM Hmmm, it's kind of...  

nowwhat9
Ogden, UT

Quote from utahgal1:
I must have been confused. I thought you live in Syracuse..........but maybe that was years ago? How are things going for you? Just getting ready to plant my bulbs this week. R

ya you have me confused with someone else before Ogden I lived out in Park Valley, Utah. Never in Syracuse.

What kind of bulbs are you planting? My garden did so well I am very boastful of it. I have even got 5 large pumpkins from my small garden. I have canned more this year than I think I have ever done. So I have been busy...still waiting for the last of my tomatoes to get ripe. Tomorrow I will bottle up some of my zuchinni...I make pineapple zuchinni. Yummm I can't wait till next year to plant a garden again, I will plant a little more of everything.

As for how I am doing? A few months ago I left this site because I had met someone and felt very comfortable about his and my relationship together. We were a couple for about 4 months... seeing each other near every day. Him treating me to dinner or me cooking dinner. We worked out in my yard alot and attended a lot of raptor games. Then about two weeks ago he decided without telling me that he wanted some space and just simply stopped all contact with me. So I guess it was not what I thought it was. oh well story of my life. lol So I'm back in here. I miss my friend, but life usual all my friends are never really friends - they just seem to fake it for awhile.

9/13/2009 9:38:33 PM Hmmm, it's kind of...  

corie_d1
Kaysville, UT

Quote from topendstuff:
Agreed all the way down the list! You never know if someone has got lucky in some other enviroment and does not need this any more. Could it be that they just got tired of some of the whinning? Lives changed and don't have itme to post.

Maybe there are some that have looked and decided that there isn't anything in here that interests them? I always look at the posts that are here and try to be open about them and give a them a chance to explain themselves. God knows I need to do that on a regular basis.....HUH Saftey! Most of the time I don't explain cuz it will just start another heated discussion.

About the only thing I can say is that this site was here for them in thier time of need. We and they all help all of us in one way or another. Most it was just to break out of thier shell that they were in after whatever got them in here in the first place.

So those of us "regulars" that stay need to break our arms patting ourselves on the back for a job well done. And start creating a new group of peeps that are in the same needfull situation!

I am so glad that I don't need this "poo hole" as much as I used to! Not to mention that "Sweetness" is not from this site....Thank God!

Don't worry I will not be bring her to any of the "partys" just to show those here that I thought were my friends that there is life at the end of the tunnel.

Yep still an observer and don't allow worthless slime in my life till it is proven that they are not and earned trust! If you don't believe me ask Wrennly!

Still trying to figure out if it's just the day of the week or not taking his meds or what?
A couple of weeks ago this was a poo hole, today he is a regular..... WTF?

9/13/2009 9:41:27 PM Hmmm, it's kind of...  

nowwhat9
Ogden, UT

oh come on don't bring up crap ..corrie. its not worth it, if you don't like what is said or don't like who is in here then let it go or go but don't make me regret coming back.

9/13/2009 9:45:17 PM Hmmm, it's kind of...  

corie_d1
Kaysville, UT

I can't make you feel anything at all, what you choose to feel is up to you.
Was just pointing out the multiple personality disorder as I saw it......LOL

9/13/2009 9:53:32 PM Hmmm, it's kind of...  

nowwhat9
Ogden, UT

whatever... I've never had a problem with Topendstuff. I just kind of have this problem I prefer to keep the ill words out the door. So sense you can't force me to feel any certain way I guess I'll just never mind what you said any how. It did not make a whole lot of sense to me any how.

9/13/2009 9:56:20 PM Hmmm, it's kind of...  

corie_d1
Kaysville, UT

See kids........
Shut up mode is best for Corie........ she pisses the other kids off
Oh well

9/13/2009 9:58:20 PM Hmmm, it's kind of...  

nowwhat9
Ogden, UT

9/13/2009 9:58:45 PM Hmmm, it's kind of...  

golfergirl2008
Ogden, UT

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments
Let's all be best friends

9/13/2009 10:02:32 PM Hmmm, it's kind of...  

nowwhat9
Ogden, UT

sweet and funny quote!!!

9/13/2009 10:03:08 PM Hmmm, it's kind of...  

utahgal1
Ogden, UT

Quote from nowwhat9:
ya you have me confused with someone else before Ogden I lived out in Park Valley, Utah. Never in Syracuse.

What kind of bulbs are you planting? My garden did so well I am very boastful of it. I have even got 5 large pumpkins from my small garden. I have canned more this year than I think I have ever done. So I have been busy...still waiting for the last of my tomatoes to get ripe. Tomorrow I will bottle up some of my zuchinni...I make pineapple zuchinni. Yummm I can't wait till next year to plant a garden again, I will plant a little more of everything.

As for how I am doing? A few months ago I left this site because I had met someone and felt very comfortable about his and my relationship together. We were a couple for about 4 months... seeing each other near every day. Him treating me to dinner or me cooking dinner. We worked out in my yard alot and attended a lot of raptor games. Then about two weeks ago he decided without telling me that he wanted some space and just simply stopped all contact with me. So I guess it was not what I thought it was. oh well story of my life. lol So I'm back in here. I miss my friend, but life usual all my friends are never really friends - they just seem to fake it for awhile.

Aw, I'm sorry, Ann.........I can speak for all of us........HIS LOSS. As for your gardening.......I'll inbox you soon about your green thumb secret. Pineapple zucchini? Never heard of it but it sounds heavenly. If you EVER need apricots......I have two trees and usually I advertise on KSL for anyone who wants to pick them. Great success....oh, yeah, I HATE apricots. I am starting tulips *variety* plus some tulip's family bulbs *about 4 inches tall and of course I forgot the names* in front of my windows. I am also going to receive bunch of daylilies *peach ones* from a friend in couple of weeks to plant around my two trees. I am also looking for some jasmine vines, yellow/white along with daisies and ornamental grass closer to my street railings. With all that.......my back porch deck *ten feet wide stairs* will be done and I'll start on my bathroom renovating.........and the kitchen, and the living room, my office room, and my bedroom......oh, yeah, let's not forget the basement *laundry room and extra spare room*....lol Never ending jobs for me.

Well, welcome back, Ann.........

9/13/2009 10:08:29 PM Hmmm, it's kind of...  

nowwhat9
Ogden, UT

Thanks Utahgal I would love to take the time and come help you plant some! This year I have tried to plant some raspberries so next year I will get lots of berries. My neighbor has a apricot tree...I don't eat very many of them but I did make some jam and I dried some. I want to dry alot more next year.

9/13/2009 10:43:16 PM Hmmm, it's kind of...  

older_wiser
Over 1,000 Posts (1,833)
Orem, UT

Nowwhat, welcome back. Good to see you again, perhaps not under these circumstances. As far as a pineapple zuchinni, honestly it sounds terrible and I really like the little squash.

I ditto celtic and safety's comments. Miss the way we were. Right now the atmosphere on the board is a little different, the air is a little thin, gotta step at for a breath of fresh air on a pretty regular basis.

9/14/2009 12:21:22 AM Hmmm, it's kind of...  

salmouse
Salt Lake City, UT

Ann, I'm sorry to hear that! Things sounded so good and I was so happy for you.

9/14/2009 12:24:14 AM Hmmm, it's kind of...  

celticdelight
Over 2,000 Posts (3,508)
South Jordan, UT

Quote from nowwhat9: oh come on don't bring up crap ... its not worth it, if you don't like what is said or don't like who is in here then let it go or go
Quote from corie_d1: I can't make you feel anything at all, what you choose to feel is up to you.

Corie and NowWhat, you are both right. We don't want to bring up old crap; but it is important to remember personalities when dealing each other.

There are people on here who refuse to believe they are ever at fault. There are people who will say something one day and then contradict themselves the next. There are some people who just like to play and never mean harm. There are people who will create drama just to pass the time and have a laugh. There are people who will take it upon themselves to teach others a lesson, even in spite of no harm being caused. I'm certain I've fit in at least one of those categories at some point.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

I want to address the attitude of "if you don't like it, go away." We've all felt that way at some point towards someone else. But I feel it is a poisonous and disrespectful way to behave towards each other. It is really saying, "I'm going to behave any way I damn well please and you can just go f**k yourself if you don't like it." This is a public place, we need to remember that. Anyone can see us for who we are through what we write.

It's no wonder most of us, male and female, are not getting email and interest from anyone. We've been on national display for everyone to see what a bunch of little selfish a** wipes we all are. *cynics, please note: I included myself in that statement*

I'm merely suggesting a new way of dealing with each other. Simple respect. No one is right, no one is wrong, because all we offer are OPINIONS. There never is a right or wrong with an opinion. There is a right and a wrong way to treat each other when someone's opinion differs from yours. We've all been guilty of the wrong way at some point or other, and that's why it's empty.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

I've now offered my opinion and I'm going to change the only person I can: me. That's why I started this thread. I miss so many people, and I will do my best to treat the ones remaining with respect. If I feel you are not reciprocating in a manner I don't like it, there is always the block button. I will admit, I hope others agree and will set examples of respect so I can learn from you too.

9/14/2009 12:26:47 AM Hmmm, it's kind of...  

salmouse
Salt Lake City, UT

I'm too tired to have an opinion about much of anything this "morning"......

9/14/2009 12:34:47 AM Hmmm, it's kind of...  

celticdelight
Over 2,000 Posts (3,508)
South Jordan, UT

I can respect that.

Might I suggest some sleep? Personally, I don't clock in tomorrow until 2:00pm, so I've got time for rest.

9/14/2009 12:36:58 AM Hmmm, it's kind of...  

salmouse
Salt Lake City, UT

I just got off at 11 and I'm off tomorrow, so, I'm allowed a little bit of TV time. X Files is on...LOL, but, yeah, did 9 hours today and I'm tired. It's a legitimate tired.

9/14/2009 1:50:20 AM Hmmm, it's kind of...  

nowwhat9
Ogden, UT

I can understand all that completely. I have not forgotten the trouble I remember in here in the past but I don't find value in pointing it out either. But that is just 'my' opinion isn't.

9/14/2009 1:59:41 AM Hmmm, it's kind of...  

salmouse
Salt Lake City, UT

Ann, do not take this as a sarcastic question. I'm being very serious ....need to ask... and because it was something that was not against the W of W....I'm hoping you can tell me....WHY did they get rid of Postum????????? I loved that stuff!!!!!!! I never heard why it went off the market.

Do NOT laugh cause I'm being totally serious in asking!

9/14/2009 2:28:05 AM Hmmm, it's kind of...  

nowwhat9
Ogden, UT

here I did a search just for you......

Why the Product is Being Pulled Off Grocery Shelves and What People Are Doing About It
Have you tried to find Postum lately? Did you ever drink this caffeine fee substitute for coffee? Plenty of people did. According to a recent article in The Christian Science Monitor called "Postum Drinkers No More" the product is being discontinued. Apparently, there isn't a real substitute for Postum, a beverage made from roasted grains, and so people who can't drink caffeine (Mormons are one example) aren't too happy about this.

Here are the facts about the death of Postum coffee substitutes:

1. The death was apparently unannounced, sudden and relatively quiet.

It was so quiet that regular Postum users went to their grocery store shelves and found them empty. You can read about that here: www.csmonitor.com/2008/0312/p13s02-lifo.html in a link to a related Christian Science Monitor story. Imagine if you walked into a grocery store and wanted your favorite bag of potato chips or Cheetos or your favorite....food or beverage of choice...only to discover it had all disappeared overnight. That is what happened to many Postum coffee substitute drinkers.

I've tasted Postum and don't think it resembled coffee. But I guess plenty of people were attached to it and they are fighting back. They aren't providing funeral services or announcements yet.

2. For those who happened to stock up on Postum, intentionally or not, there appears to be a lucrative side market in the stuff.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/703043/postum_coffee_substitute_dies_but_mormons.html?cat=22

9/14/2009 2:32:56 AM Hmmm, it's kind of...  

salmouse
Salt Lake City, UT

Just another important thing in my life that has disappeared. WOE IS MEEEEEE...

9/14/2009 2:36:39 AM Hmmm, it's kind of...  

nowwhat9
Ogden, UT

It does appear to me that there are several groups online.. some "I miss Postum" groups, kind of like an AAA group. You could join one of them. one site does recommend you buy Pero.

9/14/2009 2:52:08 AM Hmmm, it's kind of...  

salmouse
Salt Lake City, UT

*sniff*...*sniffs and wipes nose*...THANK YOU!!!!!!!! I appreciate the tip, now, where do I join?

9/14/2009 2:52:59 AM Hmmm, it's kind of...  

nowwhat9
Ogden, UT

www.Imisspostum.com

9/14/2009 2:54:29 AM Hmmm, it's kind of...  

salmouse
Salt Lake City, UT

HAHAHAHAHA,...oh geeze, you were serious???????? Maybe I'll just console myself with a couple of Toblerones and Ovaltine...LOL

9/14/2009 2:58:41 AM Hmmm, it's kind of...  

nowwhat9
Ogden, UT

no I was not serious...I tried the website it did not work. lol

9/14/2009 3:00:16 AM Hmmm, it's kind of...  

salmouse
Salt Lake City, UT

Well, you friggen liar mouth... and consider me gullible cause I fell for it!

9/14/2009 3:03:47 AM Hmmm, it's kind of...  

nowwhat9
Ogden, UT

lol whatever. ok good night. or good morning but I am going to sleep some.

9/14/2009 3:06:43 AM Hmmm, it's kind of...  

salmouse
Salt Lake City, UT

G'night gal, happy to see you back.

9/14/2009 3:41:48 AM Hmmm, it's kind of...  

nascarluver
Provo, UT

ill admit i havent post anything for awhile,for the past 2 weeks at least all the post have been the same,no new one,can only say so much in one post,to bad this is falling apart for us we worked so hard,guess ill see you all on facebook,hey older how are you? but post or no post i will be talking to me friends you know who you are.this is why i been trying to get another campout together so we can see how much we all probley miss eachother,tazz lets work on it together if you want?

9/14/2009 3:53:47 AM Hmmm, it's kind of...  

salmouse
Salt Lake City, UT

Nascar, it's only falling apart if YOU think it is. Personally, I think there are still plenty of people to post with! So, sit yourself down and post and add to the "stuff"...

9/14/2009 4:15:46 AM Hmmm, it's kind of...  

salmouse
Salt Lake City, UT

Nascar, just a question. How long have you been on the board? I'm just curious.

9/14/2009 4:43:52 AM Hmmm, it's kind of...  

topendstuff
Eden, UT

Quote from corie_d1:
I can't make you feel anything at all, what you choose to feel is up to you.

There are people that would like to see this fly. Sorry that I am of concern here.

As that I am not going to start another drama venue. So I am going to leave this one alone

9/14/2009 7:04:15 AM Hmmm, it's kind of...  

safetyglrl
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,026)
Syracuse, UT

When the world and I were young, just yesterday
Life was such a simple game a child could play

It was easy then to tell right from wrong
Easy then to tell weak from strong
When a man should stand and fight
Or just go along

But today, there is no day or night
Today, there is no dark or light
Today, there is no black or white
Only shades of gray

I remember when the answer seemed so clear
We had never lived with doubt, or tasted fear

It was easy then to tell truth from lies
Selling out from compromise
Who to love and who to hate
The foolish from the wise

Only shades of gray

It was easy then to know what was fair
When to keep and when to share
How much to protect your heart
And how much to care

Only shades of gray
Only shades of gray...

Some things were perfectly clear,
seen with the vision of youth
No doubts and nothing to fear,
I claimed the corner on truth
These days it's harder to say
I know what I'm fighting for
My faith is falling away
I'm not that sure anymore

Shades of grey wherever I go
The more I find out the less that I know
Black and white is how it should be
But shades of grey are the colors I see

Once there were trenches and walls
and one point of every view
Fight 'til the other man falls
Kill him before he kills you
These days the edges are blurred,
I'm old and tired of war
I hear the other man's words

Shades of grey are all that I find
When I look to the enemy line
Black and white was so easy for me
But shades of grey are the colors I see

Now with the wisdom of years
I try to reason things out
And the only people I fear
are those who never have doubts
Save us all from arrogant men,
and all the causes they're for
I won't be righteous again

Shades of grey are all that I find
when I look to the enemy line
There ain't no rainbows shining on me
Shades of grey are the colours I see

Shades of grey wherever I go
The more I find out the less that I know
There ain't no rainbows shining on me
Shades of grey are the colors I see

9/14/2009 7:12:42 AM Hmmm, it's kind of...  

luckycharmed2
Sandy, UT

Been here a short time but not letting the BS discourage me from posting. Very very few acknowledge me but I am not taking it personal. I have someone that I met on here so I am just in hopes of meeting friends. I think more people are posting and joining now regardless of who left. Don't give up you that are still here, it may take time but Utah chat is not finished. It can be built again.

[Edited 9/14/2009 7:23:48 AM PST]

9/14/2009 7:14:11 AM Hmmm, it's kind of...  

luckycharmed2
Sandy, UT

Quote from topendstuff:
There are people that would like to see this fly. Sorry that I am of concern here.

As that I am not going to start another drama venue. So I am going to leave this one alone
Good for you topendstuff....

9/14/2009 8:18:48 AM Hmmm, it's kind of...  

tazz10555
Sandy, UT

quote from celc.
Tazz, you should really look at the UT chat member list. All it is composed of are people who have at one point or another clicked on the Utah forum. A small but significant percentage are not even in Utah, and a good majority of them have never posted. ""

yes I have looked at the member list! up to page 6 of the 11 pages it people the have log on the last 2 days, there 21 people on a page so thats about 125 people that log on in 2 day, posters or lunker or or just readers? but its the constant way the this bourd counts. up thru page 9 is people that have been logged in the last week. so there is only about 40 people on the list that go back even farther . And looking at thows people I see faces that I would not count out of the list who have been here long time and post from time to time. Its the member list and they do it same way every day, and its grown from the start to where it is today "215" all utah chat members as far as the way they count here.
maybe you have a better way to SINGLE out people and call then posters,lunker, readers, friends of this group or that group? but the managers of this bourd does it the same every day and post the number so we all can see it. thats the way it done and I use it as base to quote the list. what way would you like to make your list? and how would it compare to list of others?????? is this what they call prejudging a group to inclued only thoughs that meet the groups standards of the prime group who set standaerds as they see it??????????

I will back the utah chat post the list as is!!

9/14/2009 8:39:47 AM Hmmm, it's kind of...  

passer_by
West Jordan, UT

I'm still here, just in the background. I have always hated drama and when it shows up I usually bow out. I have said it before, I have found out the hard way that life is way too short to have drama run your life. Everybody has an opinion and I don't agree with all of them but I will let them be heard. Anyway, on a different note: Celtic, I have had fun meeting you and everybody else that was there.

I take it the get together at the fair was a bust?

9/14/2009 9:02:27 AM Hmmm, it's kind of...  

corie_d1
Kaysville, UT

Yup, we all still get to have our opinions and I don't like it when people call this place a toilet one day, and then suddenly it's the place to be and they've always been there for us the next.

I've always been strong enough to walk outside the lines and speak my mind, I don't call bullshit roses and never will.

If this place is gonna be like going to church now, I'll pass thanks!

9/14/2009 9:04:54 AM Hmmm, it's kind of...  

luckycharmed2
Sandy, UT

Maybe some of the lurkers will come out and post now that there isn't any drama going on. I have to agree it was bit clickish before.

9/14/2009 10:36:21 AM Hmmm, it's kind of...  

older_wiser
Over 1,000 Posts (1,833)
Orem, UT

"If this place is gonna be like going to church now, I'll pass thanks"!
9/14/2009 10:45:30 AM Hmmm, it's kind of...  

older_wiser
Over 1,000 Posts (1,833)
Orem, UT

Quote from luckycharmed2:
Been here a short time but not letting the BS discourage me from posting. Very very few acknowledge me but I am not taking it personal. I have someone that I met on here so I am just in hopes of meeting friends. I think more people are posting and joining now regardless of who left. Don't give up you that are still here, it may take time but Utah chat is not finished. It can be built again.

Luckycharmed, wanted to acknowledge you and let you now your comments aren't unnoticed. It is a little cliquish, with layers of people that have been on for varying amount of time. The ones that know each other better, it's easier for them to interact on this type of forum. It's hard to tell sometimes if people are serious or just kidding since we're not in each others presence.

I think you'll fit in just fine. If any of your friends are Mtnmxr or Mltgpt, well say hello for me, they are missed.

9/14/2009 10:58:45 AM Hmmm, it's kind of...  

tazz10555
Sandy, UT

Quote from nowwhat9:

some people thought you left beause of me? I insured them that you and I would never be a couple! to bad your new honey left with out saying good buy? wonder why???

9/14/2009 11:42:22 AM Hmmm, it's kind of...  

luckycharmed2
Sandy, UT

Quote from older_wiser:
Luckycharmed, wanted to acknowledge you and let you now your comments aren't unnoticed. It is a little cliquish, with layers of people that have been on for varying amount of time. The ones that know each other better, it's easier for them to interact on this type of forum. It's hard to tell sometimes if people are serious or just kidding since we're not in each others presence.

I think you'll fit in just fine. If any of your friends are Mtnmxr or Mltgpt, well say hello for me, they are missed.
Thanks Older/wiser... Yes they are my friends (Mt.Mixer and Melting Pot) I will tell them hello for you. Mixer still posts everynow and then. I am dating Mixer...

9/14/2009 12:26:03 PM Hmmm, it's kind of...  

celticdelight
Over 2,000 Posts (3,508)
South Jordan, UT

Quote from tazz10555:

yes I have looked at the member list! up to page 6 of the 11 pages it people the have log on the last 2 days...

That just means those people have logged on to the DHU site, it does NOT mean they've looked at any of the Forums. If someone one time, months ago, clicks on the UT chat button they automatically became a member of UT chat. But then even when that person logs on to email or do a search, it shows their last online date in the member's list.

Yes, there are lurkers, I am aware of that; but most of those 200 people have no idea any of us even exist.

Not opinion, fact. I asked a couple of the people from other states whom I've met in other forums how long it's been since going to the UT chat, and was met with responses like 'Never.' But their last online date shows up as today.

Ask Garravish to try it for you. See if he'd be willing to stay away from UT chat for a set 2 or 3 days, but log on to DHU every one of those days.

Care to help out Gar?

9/14/2009 12:35:04 PM Hmmm, it's kind of...  

salmouse
Salt Lake City, UT

Is this really worth arguing about? Sheesh....tell ya what, I'll flip a coin and whoever wins the coin toss, wins the argument.