Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

how to post on mega personal

He was the well known guy from a wealthy family members, and she was the sweet, studious girl who came from nothing at all. single women in grand junction colorado When Christine lastly plugged in, she reciprocated the sentiment. He proudly talked about how he has had 11 jobs in two years since doesn t suit me to hang around locations too long . doublelist kansas city Cloaking is like Ghosting , but a lot worse.

www listcrawler

They variety across many domains, including romance, intimacy, family members, profession, and lots of other individuals. craigslist colorado springs singles Private Chat is among the standard features rooms YesIChat. Only factor, I consider paid dating web sites are a lot better, the absolutely free ones attract individuals who just want to have entertaining or just place themselves up there for a laugh or a thing to do. costa rica dating free Half an hour later she requires of the helmet and appears like that scene in Conan exactly where they have the face paint on.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups

9/22/2009 6:39:32 AM what do girls look for in a guy, and what do guys look for in a girl?  

nimbus6969
El Dorado, KS

i personaly look for a cute face, with a sexy smile. and ofcourse i like a women with a small gut, not to sound shallow but i'm just not atracted to large girls, sorry. But i like a girl to be clean, shaved, and at normal, i don't go for girls that have a bubbly personality, its just too much to take in, its overwhelmingly annoying, yet again i'm sorry, but thats my opinion. I look for a girl to be pretty laid back, relaxed, a kind of go with the flow kinda girl. but yet would go out do whatever together, concerts, movies, hiking, ect. but i'm a video game player at home, so it would be nice to find someone that wouldn't back talk video games, but instead either watch and be interested, or join in and try and learn. open mindedness is a must. closeminded over religious women, leave me alone, LOL!!! so i gues i'm a guy that goes based on looks and personality and how girls personal interests would meld with my own.

9/22/2009 2:27:58 PM what do girls look for in a guy, and what do guys look for in a girl?  

ozzycrue
Wichita, KS

i just look for women who are liberal. i dont care about anything else.

12/5/2009 6:36:45 AM what do girls look for in a guy, and what do guys look for in a girl?  

booba2kinky
Towanda, KS

u dont know how to treat girls so u should just give up trust me ladies i was with his stupid azz for 4 yrs

12/5/2009 3:57:09 PM what do girls look for in a guy, and what do guys look for in a girl?  

kermit32
York, NE

hey booba!! could he really have been/be that bad if you continued hanging for FOUR years? jmho

12/6/2009 3:09:08 AM what do girls look for in a guy, and what do guys look for in a girl?  

thundra
Caldwell, KS

i look for a guy who is truth full. no playing games and dont use lines.

12/10/2009 5:02:43 PM what do girls look for in a guy, and what do guys look for in a girl?  

booba2kinky
Towanda, KS

yep he was i was stuck with him and no way out

12/31/2009 6:32:26 PM what do girls look for in a guy, and what do guys look for in a girl?  
becka23twin
Salina, KS

I know for me, I just look for someone I can have fun with, joke around with and of course attraction has to be there. Just someone who can be themselves, no matter who they're around.

And maybe he wasn't a good guy for you. But dogging people on here just isn't cool. Doesn't matter who it's coming from. Maybe things didn't go well for the two of you, but you're on here, he's on here, both just looking for something better I'm guessing. So let it be, the past is the past. Move on and don't dwell, it won't get you anywhere. Someone out there will make you happy and you'll WANT to spend years with them. Hope you find what you're looking for...

Just my opinion...