Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup dating app free credits

Genuine WeddingsFind wedding inspiration that fits your style with photographs from genuine couples. singles events fort collins Despite his nerves, Michael said the Zoom conversation never got slow or uninteresting. We chatted, but I d discovered not to waste time and to meet in person to verify chemistry. now that craigslist is gone where do i go Loves this write up, thanks Lindsay and Laura Jane.

best free hookup websites

CORDELL & CORDELL, ST. hookups anchorage ak I was remarkable, and when we pulled away, I stated, Wait, so does that mean that you fancy me then? Scruff s founder, Eric Silverberg, told me the enterprise added the function when they noticed lots of customers have been already posting travel itineraries in their profiles now one particular in 4 members posts a new trip just about every year. adultlook hawaii Food is an additional fantastic subject for a initially date and this question is a enjoyable way to come at it.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

4/18/2007 2:16:14 PM Sex toys  

jondalar
Reno, NV

If you were asked to design a new sex toy, What would you call it and What would it do?

4/18/2007 2:21:01 PM Sex toys  

windroper
Oklahoma City, OK

I used to be a rep for one of those companies that did the home parties. I've seen so many things, I can't think of anything that hasn't already been invented. ;-D

P.S. My favorite was the vibrating c*ck ring. It was useless in bed but the races we had at my Halloween party were the highlight of the evening. ROFL!

[Edited 4/18/2007 2:25:25 PM]

4/18/2007 2:38:16 PM Sex toys  

bigjimster
Urbana, IL

There are home parties for that!? wow, i feel suddenly naive and underinformed.

4/18/2007 2:41:43 PM Sex toys  

aproudparent
Milford, OH

A pen that you pick up and start writing and it transforms your thoughts into reality,how,when ,and who you would want.buy one and get one free ...--->The sex pen<---

4/18/2007 2:52:59 PM Sex toys  

windroper
Oklahoma City, OK

Bigjimster: "There are home parties for that!? wow, i feel suddenly naive and underinformed."

There used to be. I don't know if there still are. They were quite the rage in the mid-80s. Lingerie, toys, lotions, potions, games, manuals, etc. It was an education, & the fastest, funnest money I ever made.

4/18/2007 5:53:19 PM Sex toys  

jondalar
Reno, NV

I live with four women and they have had three of those toy parties here in the last year. They were in the gameroom upstairs and I did not join (I have been to couples parties and they were great but these were girls only)they were laughing and giggling the whole night and one came down to borrow money for something she just had to have for the weekend. They are still around and still fun.

4/18/2007 6:06:24 PM Sex toys  

jondalar
Reno, NV

The rodeo strap
I have already improvised and think it would be a helpful relationship aid. It would be a two inch black or red belt with handles or maybe just knots on each end or at intervals near each end to fit different size people. In test I have thrown it around my back and gave my partner an end for each hand then said hang on. She caught on real fast. In variations of the missionary position and in the female dominate positions it seemed to give her more depth control and helped her bounce back. For those times when you push her over the edge of the bed and crash to the floor it helps keep the action going without loosing a beat.
That is my goal "A rodeo strap in every home"
Jondalar

4/18/2007 6:09:27 PM Sex toys  

jondalar
Reno, NV

A Proud parent
the pen is a great Idea but it is already available without the pen. Have you seen "The Secret"?

4/18/2007 6:13:06 PM Sex toys  

sebzalive
Pamplin, VA

I thought that too..... anything to do with visulization, pretty much says that

4/18/2007 7:03:05 PM Sex toys  

40kansas
Gurnee, IL

I don't have the toy design, but I have the name -- "the master blaster" for when the left or right hand just won't work.

4/18/2007 7:12:38 PM Sex toys  

melinda4uu
Middle Island, NY

r u gonna make one? lol

4/18/2007 7:25:47 PM Sex toys  

ltrminded
Stroudsburg, PA

Jondalar seems to me that you have toys and games on your mind tonight!! LOL
What's been happening with you lately, or not?!?! LOL snicker

You should talk to sista' Shycowgirl she's been holding a big bag of toys over
the heads of many of the congregation members in the DH Congr Express thread! Tee Hee !!!

4/18/2007 10:27:23 PM Sex toys  

jondalar
Reno, NV

Interesting Question LTR
I gave it some thought and realized I have been having sex or trying to avoid it with women that I am not particularly attracted to for there benefit and it feels like a job. I think what is playing around in my mind is the desire to make love to someone I truely enjoy being with and having some fun along the way. I think I will use my Penis as a truth detector as SIM suggested, use the magic pen to write out who she is, put my rodeo strap in my back pocket and go looking for some fun. Well I am going into prison tomorrow for four days so I think I will not put my rodeo strap in my back pocket till next week. Next week I will be focused on some fun.
Anyone tried the swing over the bed?

4/18/2007 11:36:12 PM Sex toys  

traumadez
Redlands, CA

I've never tried the swing... but it sure does look interesting!!! LMAO
Maybe I'll find someone I want to try it with...

4/19/2007 4:22:29 AM Sex toys  

eroticartist
West Harrison, NY

someone give me the "specs" and I'll draw one up

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4