Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

is listcrawler a scam

I d met Jack after, at a wedding just before the pandemic, but now we contact, text and even have written letters, discussing the confusion of the world about us, realizing we might not see every other again anytime quickly. single ladies in mesa az The newest fashion news, beauty coverage, celebrity style, style week updates, culture reviews, and videos on Vogue. I had really tiny expectations going into this trip, pondering I would just leave London with some funny dating stories, but I ended up meeting Paddy, and had the very best weekend with him. rubmaps atlantic city Burnett slowed down her dating life when the pandemic began and started a a lot more intense vetting course of action to make sure her safety, and that of her loved ones.

magepersonal

The newest fashion news, beauty coverage, celebrity style, style week updates, culture reviews, and videos on Vogue. places to hook up in vancouver I fall more into the opposite category — at times I waste funds on issues like pricey cocktails and overpriced Ubers. Queries are simple to ask, but the ideal concerns are ones that lead to conversations. adultsearch bronx But this belies the truth customers might have various motivations .

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/16/2007 10:10:55 PM confused about a guy...  

kizzykinns6
Montpelier, VT

so i know this guy...me and him have known eachother for about 3 years now and have been on and off with sex we have never had a relationship and he went away for 2 years or so and came back recently...we got back into hanging out quite a bit and one night he was drunk and confessed his love for me and told me he wanted to be with me and marry me and that he wanted me to have his kids someday...now not to long after that he told me he wasn't ready for a relationship and just wanted to be friends...at this point i was like okay thats fine if thats what you want then i am okay with that...a couple days later he calls me and ask me to go to a birthday party for one of our close friends and it was also his birthday party to...and we acted like friends while everyone was around at first then we went downstairs to talk and started telling me he was sorry about the email he wrote saying he wanted to be friends and didn't know what he wanted but he liked me ALOT...now if that wasn't confusing enough later that night we slept together and he again was drunk and proceeded to tell me the same things...he wants to be with me marry me and for me to have his kids but he wanted to make a baby that night...so being the fact that i really like this kid i dunno what to do because i feel like he is playing head games with me...everyone of his friends tell me he is an open book when he is drunk and that he is shy as hell when he is sober...i know its true but i am just so confused...i need advice!!!!

PLEASE!

12/16/2007 10:15:15 PM confused about a guy...  

mountainangel
Charmco, WV

Kizzy honey it sounds like he's just wanting you for a friend with benifits. sounds like you need to find some else that will love you the way you deserve to be instead of wanting to love you when just drunk and horny.

12/16/2007 10:17:09 PM confused about a guy...  

stexasbeauty4u
San Antonio, TX

chances are he really does love you...You called him a kid maybe your instincts are right. Next time he is sober. Ask him directly about his drunken proclomations...Get to the bottom of the story.. When he grows up drunk or sober he will be honest with you.

JMO

12/16/2007 10:17:40 PM confused about a guy...  

lonesomeloser
Louisville, KY

you tell her mountain...call lonesome..... seriously you are quite young and jmo, kinda young i do believe to be talking marriage to a man who "is on again and off again"

12/16/2007 10:18:34 PM confused about a guy...  

classyguy333
West Fargo, ND

He doesn't know what he wants. You go for what you want, sweetie.

12/16/2007 10:19:11 PM confused about a guy...  

froggienm
Albuquerque, NM

Yeah girl, this guy is just playing you to get in your pants. When a guy tells you he loves you when he is drunk and wants to marry you and have your kids, run the other way and tell him NO, you aren't interested. that shouldn't happen until you two have been dating for over a year and are considering marriage and are a bit older too!

12/16/2007 10:33:37 PM confused about a guy...  

b_white
Bonita Springs, FL

man i dunno i think i might leave that alone

12/16/2007 10:42:14 PM confused about a guy...  

dougstermd
Williamsport, MD

" he was drunk and confessed his love for me and told me he wanted to be with me and marry me and that he wanted me to have his kids someday..."

Drunk right there is your problem!!!!

12/16/2007 10:49:23 PM confused about a guy...  

b_white
Bonita Springs, FL

yep i would have to agree what a f*ck

12/16/2007 10:54:56 PM confused about a guy...  

deserted
Arlington, TX

I used to say things when I was drunk also...Thats why I quit drinking. My opinion would be to go for the sober minded talker.
OR
If you like this guy that much, just keep a bottle nearby at all times.

12/16/2007 11:00:24 PM confused about a guy...  

b_white
Bonita Springs, FL

there could be a big problem with a bottle near by. u better hope he dont start hitting u
and if this posted more than once i have no ideal y and my bad

12/16/2007 11:02:59 PM confused about a guy...  

dutchboy4u
Huntington Beach, CA

Drunk people suck. Did he make all these promises before sex? Then they were used as a bartering chip in return for sex. Either way he won't remember what he said in the morning. His change of mind was part in the planning to have sex that night. You were there and you were his best chances to get laid. He put his plan in motion as soon as you met up at the party. I know this is harsh and I hope for you its not so.

My advice is to hold out on giving up the sex and see if he still pursues you. Try to be around him when he is not drunk. See if you get any hints then of where this is leading.

Drunk people suck! Hopefully he's not a habitual drunk. If he is, I would avoid him because he will never amount to anything until he resolves his drinking issues. Drunks will always hit bottom.............They need professional help.

12/17/2007 1:11:25 AM confused about a guy...  

wileyguy
Wilkes Barre, PA

i'd stay away.
first,you don't know what you really want.he,doesn't know what he reallly wants. he's a drinker and young.not an ideal situation to start a family.go out with friends and do other stuff.dont hang around him.

12/17/2007 1:14:07 AM confused about a guy...  

daddy_s
Oak Ridge, TN

or...maybe youre just sex to him and just maybe he was just being drunk when he said that

12/17/2007 1:30:35 AM confused about a guy...  

sweetcj83
Laramie, WY

Well........
This guy is definately messing with you girl. Don't screw him ANYMORE!
Honey you know this already. Oh and his friends, well they don't want to be c*ck blockers have to support their bro.
Trust me...

Page: 1, 2