Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

new zealand hookup sites

Debt can be a incredibly emotional topic for most people today. salisbury gay dating Griffin suggests asking. Whether it be a single query or a number of, you make a decision on precisely how lots of persons are allowed to skip. doublelist pensacola Of course, it pays to study about your date s ambitions and aspirations, but attempt not to get as well critical! Queries that make you appear like you are prying into personal territory may well scare your date away.

what is the hookup app

Having said that, a new policy needs the customers to fill out only a couple of questions. kenai alaska singles The date started nicely, and we had a couple of drinks at a well liked bar in town. Tried to iMessage him, the messages have been sending as green rather than blue. locanto usa espaƱol You could ask anything that you would like to know about the person.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4
4/17/2008 8:10:13 PM Favorite Quotation?  

beadz
Waterbury, CT

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." Albert Einstien

"You can kill a man but you can't kill an idea." - Medgar Evers

4/18/2008 11:44:06 PM Favorite Quotation?  

restored
Palmer, AK

You can't keep a bird from flying over your head;
but you can keep it from making a nest in your hair!

Keep this in mind while dating or answering emails. you can't keep people from coming around; they can only do to u what u allow!

4/19/2008 3:35:41 PM Favorite Quotation?  

pedro_2079
Peterborough, ON

"life is what happens to you when you are busy making other plans." John Lennon

4/19/2008 4:36:14 PM Favorite Quotation?  

restored
Palmer, AK

I like life, it's something to do!

4/22/2008 11:59:24 AM Favorite Quotation?  

lorax111
Richmond, VA

A friend that spent some time in ,,'collecting' debt, once said 'sure you can't get blood from a turnip, but you can rip that thing out of the ground'. I've spent the last 6 months collecting a dept, I got my money but if I had not then as my father has said " if you lend someone money and do not get it back , then that is what it cost to learn to not ever lend that person money again".

God laughs when you make plans.

Thomas Eddison in an interview with Nathaniel Hill said that He would not be waisting his time with the interview if he had not found the solution for the filoment in his lightbulb. he went on to say that he was bound to find somthing that would work because he was running out of things that would not.

Salvadore Dalli said he was an inadequate replacement for Salvadore Dalli.

[Edited 4/22/2008 12:09:27 PM]

4/30/2008 5:18:11 PM Favorite Quotation?  

lorax111
Richmond, VA

Jerry Springer has accepted an invitation to give the commencement address at Northwestern University School of Law, there were petitions and blogs trying to prevent this.
His responce was: "As always, I am honored to have been asked, flattered that the students invited me," "And as for those who didn't want me, it just shows they have good taste."

Dennis

5/14/2008 5:51:09 PM Favorite Quotation?  

randy28
Roanoke, VA

"judge me not by the color of my skin,
but by the content of my character."

Martin Luther King Junior.

"i can not tell a lie"

George Washington.

5/17/2008 5:11:54 AM Favorite Quotation?  

rebel_cause
Warminster, PA

"She doesnt seem the type that's loose but realistically i don't knwo her that well but if she'd let i follow that sexy ass to hell and back" ~Slug

5/19/2008 9:17:36 PM Favorite Quotation?  

serious4u
Palmer, AK

Reason and Love are sworn enimies.

5/21/2008 3:17:37 AM Favorite Quotation?  

amberine
Plover, WI

"why must we dwell on events of today and worry, when tomorow they will just be a memory"

5/25/2008 9:46:16 AM Favorite Quotation?  

tempest68
Tenino, WA

"the thing i regret the most, is not taking better care of my teeth" my dad said that. or "learn how to play the game". he said that to

5/28/2008 9:22:23 PM Favorite Quotation?  

tallmusic
Bradenton, FL

All the world's a neon stage; we are merely players, performers and portrayers,
Each another's audience outside the gilded cage

What a RUSH

5/28/2008 9:50:39 PM Favorite Quotation?  

collegeman08
El Monte, CA

" .... I guess its not what your take when you leave this world behind you, its what you leave behind you when you go..."

from the song "Three Wooden Crosses" by Randy Travis

5/30/2008 12:59:03 PM Favorite Quotation?  

frqntflyr
Georgetown, TX

just sign on the dotted line son, your gonna be a star......

6/1/2008 10:33:12 PM Favorite Quotation?  

potpie71
Tacoma, WA

Quote from tallmusic:
All the world's a neon stage; we are merely players, performers and portrayers,
Each another's audience outside the gilded cage

What a RUSH

"All the world TO ME'S a stage and we are merely players...." not neon stage... Just saw 'em last night at the Gorge.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4