Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler ts

Share your experiences and support out other individuals as well. asian dating la But just after six weeks of getting in a connection, she identified out her new boyfriend had created adult videos for a living previously and so she dumped him. Desirable folks match with eachothers, uglies match with uglies. fumafia cheats The shadchan really should not talk just to your parents, but should really have the opportunity to comprehend who you are and your ambitions and aspirations as a member of the klal.

washington dc hookup bars

Does snapchat sex and was last updated by continuing to. birmingham adult classifieds He expressed concerns about maintaining his ex wife and children virus totally free. But Harvard researchers have found that the most effective way to make a fantastic impression is by basically asking a question. ricebunny onlyfans You want to make confident you both have similar expectations of couples and private time.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

11/8/2009 7:34:40 AM Will We See Our Spouses Again  
teddybo
Over 1,000 Posts (1,294)
Orlando, FL

I won't go into sad feelings, because I know you all have them too,,,,and thanks to all the kind people here who have been so helpful..just spending hours reading all the treads and posts from months past is helpful, yet so so sad too...

What keeps me going is the hope that I will be with my wife, Peggy, for eternity when I die..Am I wrong ???? I hope not !!!!
Thanks
Teddy

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

11/8/2009 7:44:42 AM Will We See Our Spouses Again  
teacher720
Deland, FL

I fully beleive I will see my spouse again. I know he is in heaven and I will go there when I die. Jesus went to prepare a place for us.

11/8/2009 10:31:03 AM Will We See Our Spouses Again  

joesmom1986
Redding, CA

I know my sweetie is waiting for me. Without a doubt. I am so longing for that heavenly hug!

11/8/2009 12:22:34 PM Will We See Our Spouses Again  

looking4_prince
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,261)
Twin Falls, ID

I think about this alot...especially living in the land of Morman,that believe you are sealed forever...I do think we will get to see our loved ones again..but what happens if we re-marry ? Who will greet us then ???

11/8/2009 4:53:09 PM Will We See Our Spouses Again  
skylark14
Over 1,000 Posts (1,201)
Chesapeake, VA

Very good Question ??????

I suppose If you were married more than once and each of your deceased spouses went to heaven they will be there to greet you when you arrive. Hmmmm Not to worry though.....
they will not be there eyeing each other up and down, as only their souls will be in heaven.

11/8/2009 8:31:33 PM Will We See Our Spouses Again  

joesmom1986
Redding, CA

I've thought of that too. I just imagine a big, happy reunion of all the loved ones I'm missing.

11/9/2009 10:15:21 AM Will We See Our Spouses Again  
carsonguy1951
Over 1,000 Posts (1,458)
Carson City, NV

As a Christian, I think the Bible teaches that there is no marriage in Heaven, so who would be there to greet another believer would not be the real question.

I believe that there is so much Joy and Happiness in Heaven in the presence of the Lord Jesus, that everyone would be happy to greet everyone else..... All of those who had believed on the Lord Jesus as their Savior would be there.

Yet, I also think the Bible teaches that folks who have died are aware of what is going on in this world. They are blessed in the Love of Jesus and want only happiness and faith for us in our lives.....

In that light, I believe that our loved ones are praying for us there just as they prayed for us here..... and even praying that we find a person to share our lives with here, someone who is a faithful believer and a supportive spouse....

11/9/2009 10:47:24 AM Will We See Our Spouses Again  
teddybo
Over 1,000 Posts (1,294)
Orlando, FL

Carsonguy:

so you are saying that I won't be reuntited with my wife in heaven...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was one of the things that kept me going on !!
I hope you are wrong !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I REALLY hope you are wrong !!!!!
Teddy

11/9/2009 1:58:30 PM Will We See Our Spouses Again  
carsonguy1951
Over 1,000 Posts (1,458)
Carson City, NV

I think all of us who are protestant believers face the same delema....ie, married here maybe twice to believing partners and left behind. Who would we be married to in heaven?

Note, Mormons don't have that problem as they know they can be married to several.... but if the notion that your spouse is waiting there for you in the same agony you are in here, then I think that is not a healthy thing to think. Just my opinion.

I think those in Heaven are basking in the light of the Lord and experiencing more joy than we can imagine here. Yes, they are waiting for us to be there in the Glory of the Lord, but they are not suffering with the grief we are struggling with.

And I do believe they want us to be happy here....and if that is with another faithful person, then they would be even happier.....

Let me ask, how happy are we when our kids are suffering...or worse, needlessly suffering? Most parents desperately want their kids to be happy..... How could our spouses in Heaven not want that for us?

How sad might they be when they see us in self- afflicted grief or being unhappy? And how much more joyous would they be to know we are happy!

11/10/2009 7:53:14 AM Will We See Our Spouses Again  
teddybo
Over 1,000 Posts (1,294)
Orlando, FL

Carsonguy,
I guess you are much more analytical than me..I am a more emotional person...The question was a simple request...not a deep analyzing event

Teddy

11/10/2009 1:36:13 PM Will We See Our Spouses Again  

librajason
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,306)
Towanda, KS

If I do then I hope she's in a better mood than she was before she left.

11/10/2009 1:45:44 PM Will We See Our Spouses Again  
cali1234
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (37,444)
Exeter, CA

Quote from librajason:
If I do then I hope she's in a better mood than she was before she left.

LOL mine too!!

12/30/2009 6:36:54 PM Will We See Our Spouses Again  

thecowboys
Over 1,000 Posts (1,182)
Indio, CA

I am just hopeing thair is not a cast iron skilet waiting to hit me up side my head for acting stupid after she left us

12/30/2009 6:44:48 PM Will We See Our Spouses Again  
joiseygal
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,310)
Columbia, SC

There may not be marriages in heaven but I believe we each have our soulmate in heaven. (the other side) The one will spend eternity with. I'm confident that my Robert will be waiting with open arms when I come home to him.

12/31/2009 5:53:01 AM Will We See Our Spouses Again  
teddybo
Over 1,000 Posts (1,294)
Orlando, FL

I'm sure Robert is waiting joiseygal...he wants everything to be just right for when you meet again !

1/1/2010 2:04:40 PM Will We See Our Spouses Again  

luckylouie42
Over 1,000 Posts (1,294)
Cedar Grove, WV

One theory, is that we will be as children in heaven, children of god, no husbands, or wives, brothers, or sisters, ect.

2/16/2010 12:41:38 PM Will We See Our Spouses Again  
rosmba
Hagerstown, MD

I have the same hope, there are times when I think she is still here in this house with the dogs and me. maybe I'm just loosing my mind.

6/10/2010 11:21:25 PM Will We See Our Spouses Again  

funnyface4him
Butler, PA

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your Peggy will be waiting for you,

There have been too many stories of people that have died ,and been brought back to life, and they said they saw their loved ones.

Also right before some people pass away they talk to others that aren't here anymore. They see them or sense them nearby.

I really believe she will be there with open arms Teddybo, I really do believe it.

6/11/2010 6:57:49 AM Will We See Our Spouses Again  

lakelaunch
Over 1,000 Posts (1,946)
Virginia Beach, VA

If we believe that Heaven is perfection -- the happiness of which we can never know here on earth -- it would be whatever makes us happy. Isn't that it?
Teddy longs for his wife, so he can't envision a Heaven without her. To me that's the final answer - her presence will make him happy, then he will see her there and be happy.

6/12/2010 12:00:36 PM Will We See Our Spouses Again  

librajason
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,306)
Towanda, KS

Quote from thecowboys:
I am just hopeing thair is not a cast iron skilet waiting to hit me up side my head for acting stupid after she left us

Ditto on that.

6/12/2010 9:25:19 PM Will We See Our Spouses Again  

elmsap
Red Mountain, CA

The Bible says we're going to be resurrected and given 100 years to live back in the flesh. That is for those who didn't get it the first time. They'll be going back to school Gods way. So, yes, one way or another you'll see your loved ones again. The Bible says they are just sealed till the resurrection.

6/13/2010 9:52:22 PM Will We See Our Spouses Again  
th6231
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,119)
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

What ever YOU believe will happen--will happen. I can't say anything about eternity--I have not been there--and no one I know is telling me anything from that great unknown--so if its such a mystery--I guess we just have to wait---keep being strong and living life one day at a time. And you better be good--I know that our loved ones watch over us. They see what we are doing. You will have a lot of explaining to do when YOU hit eternity and meet up with Peggy again--and boy--an eternity of being yelled at is NO fun!!

6/14/2010 2:02:13 AM Will We See Our Spouses Again  

pearlsnlace4u
Roundhill, KY

Funnyface- I believe you are right about people seeing others that have gone on before us. I know my husband told me infaticly (spelling oops) that he saw two of our family members a few days before he died. He said they asked him what are you doing here it's not time yet? He was adament about this, and my husband was a no non sense kinda guy.
I don't believe they can see us, because I think that it would be hell for them to see us grieving and/or making mistakes in our lives.
My husband and I had a deal, that after he died he would try to communicate with me in some way if he could. He never did so I don't believe in that either. JMO

6/14/2010 9:25:17 PM Will We See Our Spouses Again  
recluse22
Emmett, ID

Quote from pearlsnlace4u:
Funnyface- I believe you are right about people seeing others that have gone on before us. I know my husband told me infaticly (spelling oops) that he saw two of our family members a few days before he died. He said they asked him what are you doing here it's not time yet? He was adament about this, and my husband was a no non sense kinda guy.
I don't believe they can see us, because I think that it would be hell for them to see us grieving and/or making mistakes in our lives.
My husband and I had a deal, that after he died he would try to communicate with me in some way if he could. He never did so I don't believe in that either. JMO

I firmly agree about the family members coming to get them. About a week before my wife passed away, she said she saw her dad. She asked him why he was there and he told her he was there to get her. She said she wasn't ready yet and he said he would wait. Her last night she was pretty doped up so I went in the other room, looked up and said okay Ernie (her dad's name) it is time, you can have her back, but only until I get there. When I went back to my wife she was breathing easy, but still out. I took her hand and said, it is okay for you to go now, your dad is waiting, I told him it was okay. She opened her eyes and I could see the sparkle in them, and she smiled. Then her breathing got real ragged and her eyes went blank. With in 5 minutes, she was gone. Sorry, this took me a while to write. I not only believe, I know. And as far as them seeing us? I don't know but someone has been helping me make new contacts. Way too many chance meetings the last few months.

6/15/2010 3:48:05 AM Will We See Our Spouses Again  

lmj60
Winchester, KY

Your not looseing your mind.

6/17/2010 2:01:01 AM Will We See Our Spouses Again  

retrogirl68
Grant, MI

This is a very interesting question. Everyone I'm sure has their own opinion. My late husband and I used to talk about this very subject from time to time. He knew that he was going to Heaven because of his strong beliefs in the Father above. He would say to me, 'when the Father calls you home and I'm already there, I'll be the first one waiting for you with open arms and then we'll never be apart again'. I hope that my passing isn't for years to come but it's somewhat comforting to know that I'll see him again. I know he's up there right now just having a ball of fun, socializing with all the fmaily and friends he missed while still alive. As for remarriage, he told me that he wanted me to find a new partner I'd be happy with. He didn't want to see me live the rest of my life alone.

6/17/2010 5:10:46 PM Will We See Our Spouses Again  
iaminohio
Over 1,000 Posts (1,333)
Cleveland, OH

Recluse, are you saying that your late wife is trying to get you chance meetings? Just asking. I can't help but wonder what she would think about DH.

[Edited 6/17/2010 5:11:36 PM ]

6/20/2010 11:56:41 PM Will We See Our Spouses Again  
blwilliams
Carson City, NV

(smiles) my bible says that there is marriage God created it, Matthew 19:6 Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder. It speaks further to say the marriage of the Lamb Revelation 19:7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honor to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready. another scripture comes to mind is Genesis 6:2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. so I believe it's safe to say that there is the same in heaven when God Him self established it.

there are those, also say that the kingdom of heaven will be established on earth Revelation 21:10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,

God has already came and spoke on how importing the family and marriage is 1 John 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

There just won't be sin...........

6/30/2010 7:41:10 PM Will We See Our Spouses Again  
srebron
Jacksonville, FL

I truly believe that I will see my husband again someday. I feel that he accomplished wha he was meant to do here in this realm and moved on to the next and will be there to lead me to our new home when my time comes. One of my favorite books is "The Five People You Meet in Heaven" and I have faith that at the end of this journey he will be there with that old familiar smile that I love so much, one of his all encompassing hugs, a kiss that will take my breath away, and words that I long to hear again...

6/30/2010 8:11:30 PM Will We See Our Spouses Again  

captainjul1
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,926)
Columbus, OH

yes i will see him again one day

its my on going life that makes me know , if he brought him into my life there has to be a god given plan to go with this

6/30/2010 8:31:56 PM Will We See Our Spouses Again  
silverdawn
Coos Bay, OR

My husband was an atheist...He didn't believe in God, he believed that we when we die we just cease to exist.

7/11/2010 5:31:41 PM Will We See Our Spouses Again  

cme80
Madison, AL

Hmmm. I don't know about the theological perspectives on this topic. I see my husband in my dreams. I like those dreams. They're very comforting to me. In one dream, I asked him what suprised him the most about the other side. He said that there were a lot of fish. I don't know what he meant by that. He wasn't really the fishing type.