Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames

I also know on line guys who are in prison who love NOT transformed their lives who enjoy on girls so they have somebody on the dating to provide income, female inmates, and a connection to the outdoors globe. alabama hookups It is also wise to arrange a first date in a public space. He canceled the date last minute once more since he said his grandma had died. locanto new orleans Sadly, numerous get older devoid of a prospect in sight.

hookup site with phone numbers

It s flirty but vital to ask your date what they think about PDA i. moreno valley hook up A log ought to be kept of efforts for auditing purposes. You can send and obtain tons of messages without having paying something. adult search san antonio In no way consist of private facts such as your genuine name, workplace, perform or household address, telephone number or birthday, in your profile.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

11/17/2009 3:14:54 PM Does anyone know why Michelle Obama is disbarred?  

georgiananagail
Conyers, GA
69, joined Jul. 2009

After that very expensive education, the beautiful Michelle only practiced law for four years??? I was starting a list of Obama's questionable associates --=- well, and his wife came to mind first.

Tweet

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

11/17/2009 3:24:05 PM Does anyone know why Michelle Obama is disbarred?  

clarity101
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (18,365)
Aurora, CO
62, joined Oct. 2008

Saturday, October 24, 2009
Michelle Obama Disciplined Disbarred? Updated

Several of us have written about the status of Michelle Obama's law license. It is very confusing, and I can't say that I have it figured out completely, but I did discover some very interesting things, and I believe Michelle Robinson Obama voluntarily surrendered her license rather than go through some type of disciplinary action. This post is a recap of the information, and hopefully, much simpler to read and understand than the previous two articles.
Michelle Obama

The record keeper in Illinois for attorney registration, fees and oversight is the Attorney Registration and Disciplinary Commission (ARDC) of the Supreme Court of Illinois.

Pamela Geller at Atlas Shrugs found the ARDC form online about December 2008, with Michelle's maiden name, Robinson, dated 1993. The form clearly says it is a "disciplinary record."

Some say the only way Michelle could choose to go inactive was to use a "disciplinary" form. Think about that for a minute. Do you really think a group of attorneys would put their name on a "disciplinary" form, when they have not been disciplined? Do you really think a proper form would not be available?

ARDC is governed by a set of rules. Michelle Obama became inactive through Rule 771. April 1, 2004, approximately 11 years after the First Lady went inactive in 1993, and the same year Barack Obama was elected to the U.S. Senate, some "reorganizing" of the rules happened.

Rule 771 became Rule 770 which did not exist before April 1, 2004.
Rule 771 was originally titled Code of Professional Responsibility
Rule 771 was retitled Finality of Orders and Effective Date of Discipline
Rule 770 was born and was titled Rules of Professional Conduct
Rule 770 covered disbarment, suspension, censure, reprimand

It appears that the Finality of Orders and Effective Date of Discipline was separated from Types of Discipline.

Rule 756 became effective February 1, 1973. This rule is titled Registration and Fees. Rule 756 is the vehicle for becoming voluntarily inactive, for whatever reason you want to do so, unless you have reason to be considered under Rule 753 - review and hearings.

Note that if you were "voluntarily inactive" pursuant to former Rule 770 see Rule 756(7), you must make a "petition for restoration" under Rule 759, and your petition must be reviewed by the Administrator - I assume because Rule 770 covers only disbarment, suspension, censure, reprimand. The Administrator decides to consent to the application or refer it to the Hearing Board. If go inactive under 771 770, you cannot become active again without hierarchal consideration. That is not the case for normal restoration procedure.

Rule 759 pertains to those attorneys inactive due to "disability" or "hearing and review" (Rule 753). Rule 759 says that if an attorney is restored to active status under Rule 759, which is not the normal route to restoration, any "disciplinary proceedings pending against the attorney may be resumed.

Rule 753 "hearing and review" appears to be the first step before disciplinary action.

Lynn Stuter, another writer, did some great work on Michelle's legal standing. The ARDC sent records at her request. They sent Rule 770, which did not exist in 1993. The page said that 770 was "Reserved" - and - it had no text attached to it.

Both 771 and 770 dealt with professional responsibility and professional conduct. Neither dealt with voluntarily going inactive, simply because an attorney chooses to do so. That would be under Rule 756.

I'm not an attorney. I cannot make a conclusive statement about this, but I can consider what I and others have found, and make an educated guess. My guess is that Michelle Robinson Obama gave up her license rather than go through some type of investigative review which might become public. And if this is not the case, then what? Why not Rule 756?

See the ARDC disciplinary form for Michelle at Pamela Geller's Atlas Shrugs. One of Pams contributed the link to the ARDC rules.

11/17/2009 3:51:14 PM Does anyone know why Michelle Obama is disbarred?  
lariska
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,960)
Miami Beach, FL
58, joined Jul. 2009

Maybe it had something to do with her working at the University of Chicago hospital??
That's got to be it..

11/17/2009 3:53:54 PM Does anyone know why Michelle Obama is disbarred?  
styx62ga2
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,735)
Douglasville, GA
51, joined Jun. 2009

Because she is mean and has an enormous piehole maybe.

11/17/2009 3:55:45 PM Does anyone know why Michelle Obama is disbarred?  
kinkycapitalist
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,897)
Atlanta, GA
59, joined Nov. 2007

Gail, you're at it again. Try publishing the truth for a change. SHAME on you. When she went to work as a Medical/hospital executive and retired from the active practice of law as did Barak in 2005 when entering the Senate.

James Grogan, deputy administrator and chief counsel for the Attorney Registration and Disciplinary Commission of the Supreme Court of Illinois, or ARDC, has been with the commission for 30 years. He told WND that on July 1, 1994, the Illinois Supreme Court entered an order allowing Michelle to be transferred to inactive status pursuant to Illinois Supreme Court rule 770.

The ARDC website explains, "Prior to November 1, 1999, former Supreme Court Rule 770 provided for a proceeding in the Court for any voluntary transfer to inactive status, whether because of some incapacitating condition or solely as a matter of the lawyer's preference because the lawyer would not be practicing law."

Grogan explained, "At the time, the only way to go on inactive status was to do what she did – which was to file a petition in the Illinois Supreme Court."

He said attorneys often filed a petition for 770 when they wanted to pursue other careers, retire or begin raising a family.

"At the time, this happened all the time," he said. "Our office would have to file what's known as a consent."

Grogan said his office would have immediately alerted the court in a public filing if there had been reason to believe she should face disciplinary action.

"We filed a consent in Michelle Obama's case in which we had no objection to her transferring to inactive status," he said. "In the event that she did go on inactive status and she engaged in any disbarrable offenses, there would be a disciplinary case of public record."

He continued, "Just because someone goes on inactive it doesn't deprive us of the jurisdiction to prosecute."

Inundated by numerous 770 filings that each required a separate court ruling, the Illinois Supreme Court later simplified the inactivation process. In 2005, after Barack Obama was elected to the U.S. Senate, he changed his status to inactive as well.

"By 2005, which is several years later than his wife, the rule had changed such that you no longer had to file a petition that was such a pain for the court," Grogan explained. "Instead, the court had changed it to two types of status: inactive or retired. Either situation involves merely sending a letter to us basically saying, 'I want to transfer to inactive status.'"

Active lawyers are required to pay $289 each year and take 30 hours of Continuing Legal Education, or CLE, every two years. Under inactive status, attorneys are not required to take the courses, but they must pay $105 each year. "Inactive" registrants are not authorized to practice law. Lawyers who retire do not have to pay fees or take courses.

11/17/2009 4:18:48 PM Does anyone know why Michelle Obama is disbarred?  

georgiananagail
Conyers, GA
69, joined Jul. 2009

SHAME ON YOU, KINKY.

Everything I read suggest that she resigned to avoid being investigated. There's enough information online to keep you up all night, but ultimately you'll believe what you choose, after it's filtered through the mind of an Obama queer.

What it says to me is that she resigned to avoid an investigation - possibly insurance fraud.

A Harvard lawyer gives up practicing law after only four years to become Mayor Daley's assistant. How does this make sense????? It doesn't.. But, then it's Chicago and all the thieves and liars tend to hang together don't they.

Kinky, you can defend this til hell freezes over and only drone liberals will believe it.

Thank you Clarity, that's what I saw too, but Kinky is a criminal lawyer and God knows the Obamas are criminals.. but he has another conclusion.

[Edited 11/17/2009 4:24:17 PM ]

11/17/2009 4:22:30 PM Does anyone know why Michelle Obama is disbarred?  

georgiananagail
Conyers, GA
69, joined Jul. 2009

Quote from lariska:
Maybe it had something to do with her working at the University of Chicago hospital??
That's got to be it..

I think this job was later. This one stinks too. Wasn't she paid something like $300,000 a year for twenty hours a week. ......and when she left they dididn't replace her.... such an important job vacant?????

11/17/2009 4:23:17 PM Does anyone know why Michelle Obama is disbarred?  
strongdad
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,341)
Palmdale, CA
54, joined May. 2009

Kinky is a liar. So are the people who helped Michelle I Hate America Obama hide the reason for her disbarment.

SD

11/17/2009 4:23:46 PM Does anyone know why Michelle Obama is disbarred?  
kinkycapitalist
Atlanta, GA
59, joined Nov. 2007

So gial, you believe gossip but not the man who runs the Illinois Disciplinary Commission, huh? He's lying and the gossip is true. You are hopeless.

11/17/2009 4:25:14 PM Does anyone know why Michelle Obama is disbarred?  

georgiananagail
Conyers, GA
69, joined Jul. 2009

What? she resigned to avoid an investigation.

11/17/2009 4:27:21 PM Does anyone know why Michelle Obama is disbarred?  
strongdad
Palmdale, CA
54, joined May. 2009

Quote from kinkycapitalist:
So gial, you believe gossip but not the man who runs the Illinois Disciplinary Commission, huh? He's lying and the gossip is true. You are hopeless.

Yeah, gail....a democrat in Illinois....lie??? No way!!

Kinky, for a supposed lawyer, you aren't very bright.

SD

11/17/2009 4:32:21 PM Does anyone know why Michelle Obama is disbarred?  

moraldk325
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,628)
State College, PA
49, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from georgiananagail:

A Harvard lawyer gives up practicing law after only four years to become Mayor Daley's assistant. How does this make sense????? It doesn't.. But, then it's Chicago and all the thieves and liars tend to hang together don't they.

Why would someone who knows business accept a job for 40K a year TEACHING business courses when he could go out and take over Microsoft and be a multi-BILLIONAIRE?

Some people don't like the profession they choose, initially in life...others suck at it, and realize that, and change careers. Not everyone needs or wants money bad enough to do something that isn't making them happy at the moment.
If her status is INACTIVE, and that is backed up by the BAR, then what's the issue?

11/17/2009 4:34:34 PM Does anyone know why Michelle Obama is disbarred?  
lariska
Miami Beach, FL
58, joined Jul. 2009

Gail..I guess we have to read Michelle Malkin's book "Culture of Corruption" to understand why Chicago is so corrupt..She also talks there a lot about the First Lady...

11/17/2009 4:35:58 PM Does anyone know why Michelle Obama is disbarred?  
dasboot71
Las Vegas, NV
42, joined May. 2009

Quote from moraldk325:
Why would someone who knows business accept a job for 40K a year TEACHING business courses when he could go out and take over Microsoft and be a multi-BILLIONAIRE?

Some people don't like the profession they choose, initially in life...others suck at it, and realize that, and change careers. (b)Not everyone needs or wants money bad enough to do something that isn't making them happy at the moment.(/b)
If her status is INACTIVE, and that is backed up by the BAR, then what's the issue?

True, the difference is you want the people who actually do go out and work to pay for everything YOU want because you dont want to do a job you don't like?

LMAO MOST people are doing jobs they dont like, it's only a fortunate few that gets to live doing their "dream job". So buck up little camper, grit your teeth, get your hand OUT of MY pocket and get a f**king job.

11/17/2009 4:37:59 PM Does anyone know why Michelle Obama is disbarred?  
kinkycapitalist
Atlanta, GA
59, joined Nov. 2007

James Grogan is a career prosecutor and a REPUBLICN appointee, not Democrat and again he said, "We filed a consent in Michelle Obama's case in which we had no objection to her transferring to inactive status," he said. "In the event that she did go on inactive status and she engaged in any disbarrable offenses, there would be a disciplinary case of public record."

He continued, "Just because someone goes on inactive it doesn't deprive us of the jurisdiction to prosecute."

Of course he probably is the one holding the Kenyan birth certificate.

11/17/2009 4:39:53 PM Does anyone know why Michelle Obama is disbarred?  
strongdad
Palmdale, CA
54, joined May. 2009

Liar.

11/17/2009 4:44:17 PM Does anyone know why Michelle Obama is disbarred?  
kinkycapitalist
Atlanta, GA
59, joined Nov. 2007

Putz!

11/17/2009 4:45:18 PM Does anyone know why Michelle Obama is disbarred?  

moraldk325
State College, PA
49, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from dasboot71:
True, the difference is you want the people who actually do go out and work to pay for everything YOU want because you dont want to do a job you don't like?

LMAO MOST people are doing jobs they dont like, it's only a fortunate few that gets to live doing their "dream job". So buck up little camper, grit your teeth, get your hand OUT of MY pocket and get a f**king job.

I AM one of those people doing their DREAM JOB...and would settle for nothing less. I have been doing that dream job since you were a little girl. And I have never in my entire life had my hand in ANYONE's pocket, nor have I ever accepted a check from the government. Sorry your life sucks so bad. But the fact remains that some people, like me, will not do a job we do not like...because we realize that doing something you hate isn't doing anyone any favors. You want to go to a heart surgeon who hates his job? Or an attorney who hates his job? NOT ME! I have taken pay cuts to stay in business, many times, and would do so again, if necessary. I'm not a wh*re.

11/17/2009 4:47:57 PM Does anyone know why Michelle Obama is disbarred?  

georgiananagail
Conyers, GA
69, joined Jul. 2009

Some people don't like the profession they choose, initially in life...others suck at it, and realize that, and change careers. Not everyone needs or wants money bad enough to do something that isn't making them happy at the moment.

Who would this person be????

[Edited 11/17/2009 4:51:47 PM ]

11/17/2009 4:48:26 PM Does anyone know why Michelle Obama is disbarred?  
strongdad
Palmdale, CA
54, joined May. 2009

Morald, whether you have your hand in my pocket or advocate for others to have the opportunity makes no difference to me. A mooch is a mooch.

SD

11/17/2009 4:49:38 PM Does anyone know why Michelle Obama is disbarred?  

georgiananagail
Conyers, GA
69, joined Jul. 2009

Putz!

Excuse me, is a putz a prick????

11/17/2009 4:51:26 PM Does anyone know why Michelle Obama is disbarred?  
dasboot71
Las Vegas, NV
42, joined May. 2009

Quote from moraldk325:
I AM one of those people doing their DREAM JOB...and would settle for nothing less. I have been doing that dream job since you were a little girl. And I have never in my entire life had my hand in ANYONE's pocket, nor have I ever accepted a check from the government. Sorry your life sucks so bad. But the fact remains that some people, like me, will not do a job we do not like...because we realize that doing something you hate isn't doing anyone any favors. You want to go to a heart surgeon who hates his job? Or an attorney who hates his job? NOT ME! I have taken pay cuts to stay in business, many times, and would do so again, if necessary. I'm not a wh*re.

Ouch looks like I got under someone's skin so bad that they missed the whole point of the post, which is not that hard to do to you in general.

"people, like me, will not do a job we do not like...because we realize that doing something you hate isn't doing anyone any favors."

So people LIKE you I guess if they dont get their dream job refuse to work. Sounds kind of selfish to me that you wouldnt support yourself because you will refuse to do any job that isnt the ONE dream job for you.

By the way I probably pay more in taxes then you MAKE a year lmao .. my life doesnt suck at all... I will be retired by 42 LMAO. While you try to figure out what your next PAY CUT is going to be to keep your head afloat! LMAO

OUCH

[Edited 11/17/2009 4:52:40 PM ]

11/17/2009 4:51:56 PM Does anyone know why Michelle Obama is disbarred?  

lobo_corazon
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (24,007)
Orleans, ON
44, joined May. 2008

SHAME ON YOU, KINKY.

Everything I read suggest that she resigned to avoid being investigated. There's enough information online to keep you up all night, but ultimately you'll believe what you choose, after it's filtered through the mind of an Obama queer.

wtf? That's some impressively immature name-calling there! I mean heaven forbid you listen to someone who actually understands the law - He must be an "Obama queer" (whatever the hell that means), and your Obama-hating right-wing blogs must know better, right? Because they are hotbeds of legal expertise, I'm sure!

Shame on you Gail. It's apparent that you need to find better sources to read. And perhaps something more worthwhile than hating on the First Lady, to a group of people who can't possibly be influenced by anything you say even if there were a grain of truth to it.

[Edited 11/17/2009 4:55:03 PM ]

11/17/2009 4:52:32 PM Does anyone know why Michelle Obama is disbarred?  

moraldk325
State College, PA
49, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from strongdad:
Morald, whether you have your hand in my pocket or advocate for others to have the opportunity makes no difference to me. A mooch is a mooch.

SD

I advocate no such thing. If I had MY WAY, you wouldn't send a dime to the government. But since you do, anyways, I'd rather see that dime go toward helping people instead of blowing them up with depleated uranium, and such "fun" stuff as that which will have a lasting effect on us all. Not sure WHY that line of thinking is viewed as "lunacy"...but so be it.

11/17/2009 4:54:41 PM Does anyone know why Michelle Obama is disbarred?  

lobo_corazon
Orleans, ON
44, joined May. 2008

What? she resigned to avoid an investigation.

Wasn't there something in the bible about being a gossip? I'll have to look it up...

11/17/2009 4:55:18 PM Does anyone know why Michelle Obama is disbarred?  

moraldk325
State College, PA
49, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from dasboot71:
Ouch looks like I got under someone's skin so bad that they missed the whole point of the post, which is not that hard to do to you in general.

"people, like me, will not do a job we do not like...because we realize that doing something you hate isn't doing anyone any favors."

So people LIKE you I guess if they dont get their dream job refuse to work. Sounds kind of selfish to me that you wouldnt support yourself because you will refuse to do any job that isnt the ONE dream job for you.

By the way I probably pay more in taxes then you MAKE a year lmao .. my life doesnt suck at all... I will be retired by 42 LMAO. While you try to figure out what your next PAY CUT is going to be to keep your head afloat! LMAO

OUCH

Retiring at 42?? WOW!

Well, I basically retired at age 20...and have been playing ever since. Putting ink in people's skin for $125/hr...which I am sure falls short of your astronomical paycheck...but every little bit helps!

11/17/2009 4:56:33 PM Does anyone know why Michelle Obama is disbarred?  

iconwizard4444
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,916)
Burnside, KY
39, joined Nov. 2008

She may never have passed the Bar in the first place.

February 27, 2008

A New York Attorney Thinks Michelle Obama May Not Have Passed The Bar Exam

Re: Steve Sailer’s Blog: Michelle Obama’s Thesis Unblocked

Sailer asks:

“You can't work for two years for a law firm without passing the bar exam, can you?”

Why not?

Obama would simply have to avoid signing letters or other documents without a disclaimer.

Most corporate lawyers never appear in court. There are so many unemployable (mainly white) people with law degrees that some firms now hire predominately paralegals with J.D. degrees. Bar admission is irrelevant for them.

In states with difficult bar exams, some top graduates of prestigious law schools fail. They aren't fired but are asked to try again at the next sitting.

It wouldn't be surprising if a much higher percentage of black associates fail and continue to fail when they retake the exam. Their law school grades typically are abysmal—Barack Obama is a rare exception.

Considering the shortage of suitable black associates, a firm isn't going to fire a black woman with degrees from Princeton University and Harvard Law School like Michelle Obama simply because she failed the bar exam several times.

In recent years, most new associates at New York firms take the Connecticut or New Jersey bar exam at the same time as the New York exam since they all use the same national multiple choice, multi-state exam. That takes one day plus another day for testing unique to each state.

The standards for passing in Connecticut are so low (50 percent correct on the multi-state exam) that almost everybody passes. New York, however, requires a higher percentage of correct answers. Someone who passes in Connecticut might fail in New York.

But an associate at New York firm can still sign letters as "Admitted in Connecticut"

11/17/2009 4:57:14 PM Does anyone know why Michelle Obama is disbarred?  
strongdad
Palmdale, CA
54, joined May. 2009

Quote from moraldk325:
I advocate no such thing. If I had MY WAY, you wouldn't send a dime to the government. But since you do, anyways, I'd rather see that dime go toward helping people instead of blowing them up with depleated uranium, and such "fun" stuff as that which will have a lasting effect on us all. Not sure WHY that line of thinking is viewed as "lunacy"...but so be it.

I get it. You're anti-war.

Lucky you. My dad says to tell you, "you're welcome". He didn't mind being maimed for you.

SD

11/17/2009 4:57:43 PM Does anyone know why Michelle Obama is disbarred?  

georgiananagail
Conyers, GA
69, joined Jul. 2009

Quote from lariska:
Gail..I guess we have to read Michelle Malkin's book "Culture of Corruption" to understand why Chicago is so corrupt..She also talks there a lot about the First Lady...

Is that book out yet?

She's an amazing woman.

11/17/2009 4:58:33 PM Does anyone know why Michelle Obama is disbarred?  
dasboot71
Las Vegas, NV
42, joined May. 2009

Quote from moraldk325:
Retiring at 42?? WOW!

Well, I basically retired at age 20...and have been playing ever since. Putting ink in people's skin for $125/hr...which I am sure falls short of your astronomical paycheck...but every little bit helps![/quotyes)

Yes it actually does fall short of astronomical paycheck. LMAO

Retired at 20? so you really never earned your money to begin with? It makes much more sense now, I can see where you are coming from when you make the demands you do and the outlook you have.

[Edited 11/17/2009 4:59:10 PM ]

11/17/2009 5:00:52 PM Does anyone know why Michelle Obama is disbarred?  

daddydeep
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (26,987)
Walterboro, SC
71, joined Nov. 2007

Putz!

Schmuck

11/17/2009 5:06:42 PM Does anyone know why Michelle Obama is disbarred?  

georgiananagail
Conyers, GA
69, joined Jul. 2009

Well Kink, since you mentioned the birth certificate, why doesn't Barry just produce it if he has one. Why waste the courts time.

At first it thought the birthers were sort of like the 9/11 crazies, but Obama could end this at any time, just show the birth certificate.

11/17/2009 5:14:28 PM Does anyone know why Michelle Obama is disbarred?  
kinkycapitalist
Atlanta, GA
59, joined Nov. 2007

ARDC Individual Attorney Record of Public Registration and Public Disciplinary and Disability Information as of November 17, 2009 at 12:24:44 PM:

Full Licensed Name: Michelle Obama
Full Former name(s): Michelle Lavaughn Robinson
Date of Admission as Lawyer
by Illinois Supreme Court: May 12, 1989
Registered Business Address: Not available online

Registered Business Phone: Not available online
Illinois Registration Status: Voluntarily inactive and not authorized to practice law
Malpractice Insurance:
(Current as of date of registration;
consult attorney for further information) No malpractice report required as attorney is on court ordered inactive status.

Public Record of Discipline
and Pending Proceedings: None

11/17/2009 5:15:46 PM Does anyone know why Michelle Obama is disbarred?  
williewantsyou
Las Vegas, NV
55, joined Jul. 2009

Quote from styx62ga2:
Because she is mean and has an enormous piehole maybe.

LOL thats as good a reason as any

"IF" you , as I did, lived in Chicago from 1988 until 2006 an were involved as an active land developer, you cant begin to make up the stories that were facts in an around all these bad actors in Chicago scummy politics, unions, an community action groups.
Remember the most "Feared" US Attorney is from an assigned in Chicago, Attn Firzgerald, who put each and every Cook County Aldermen in US prisons, who took down a US Congressman, an lets not forget a sitting Governor, and a Governor who just retiredand on, and on and on The lis is very very long indeed.

Now the O'Bammas ran in a tight circle of upper crust Dems in Cook County, who included City aldermen, a Mayor, two governors, County president, and the Acorn ppl, to include Fearless Leader O'Bamma, and wife then an attorney, all who dipp into funds projects, and anything they can to bend laws, take a "wink" pay off, and run amook with public funds anywhere they can.

But see you all are not from Chicago and only hear the few tales that linger like a 4 hour old fart.

So think what you will but in Chicago if there is a smell its cuz a few dead bodys were not well covered up and sooner or later it crosses the local news and one freaking mean a** US Attorney.

[Edited 11/17/2009 5:16:37 PM ]

11/17/2009 5:17:32 PM Does anyone know why Michelle Obama is disbarred?  
no_doubt_delish
Over 1,000 Posts (1,118)
Beaumont, CA
38, joined Sep. 2009

Quote from moraldk325:

Oh you know shes black and black are criminals

11/17/2009 5:19:10 PM Does anyone know why Michelle Obama is disbarred?  

daddydeep
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (26,987)
Walterboro, SC
71, joined Nov. 2007

thank you, that is most likely correct

11/17/2009 5:23:38 PM Does anyone know why Michelle Obama is disbarred?  

lobo_corazon
Orleans, ON
44, joined May. 2008

Quote from strongdad:

Lucky you. My dad says to tell you, "you're welcome". He didn't mind being maimed for you.

SD

I expect many of the more recent patrons of your VA healthcare system have a different view of being maimed for lying warhawks and the military industrial complex and the rest of the profiteers who are making billions on post-invasion Iraq.

11/17/2009 5:25:26 PM Does anyone know why Michelle Obama is disbarred?  
lariska
Miami Beach, FL
58, joined Jul. 2009

Excuse me, is a putz a prick????

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

No gail..it's a jewish word i think and my ex was a putz

11/17/2009 5:27:53 PM Does anyone know why Michelle Obama is disbarred?  
lariska
Miami Beach, FL
58, joined Jul. 2009

Is that book out yet?

She's an amazing woman.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The book is out for a couple of months now..And yes--she is something else

11/17/2009 5:28:02 PM Does anyone know why Michelle Obama is disbarred?  
dasboot71
Las Vegas, NV
42, joined May. 2009

Putz by the true definition means : fool or jerk

Putz by the urban slang definition means : a d*ck or penis

11/17/2009 5:33:23 PM Does anyone know why Michelle Obama is disbarred?  
matthew8_31
Vero Beach, FL
47, joined Oct. 2009

She isn't disbarred, but I don't see what difference it makes if she was. She has money, she is the President's wife, and when they leave the White House, they'll both be set for life. She isn't hurting anyone, so I don't have a problem with her, but I wonder if people were given the chance, would they say these things about her to her face.

11/17/2009 5:37:34 PM Does anyone know why Michelle Obama is disbarred?  
dasboot71
Las Vegas, NV
42, joined May. 2009

Quote from matthew8_31:
She isn't disbarred, but I don't see what difference it makes if she was. She has money, she is the President's wife, and when they leave the White House, they'll both be set for life. She isn't hurting anyone, so I don't have a problem with her, but I wonder if people were given the chance, would they say these things about her to her face.

Of course none of us would, we would find ourselves in a world of hurt. Jail time, attacks by the IRS, etc

Why would Obama allow that to happen that would mean we have free speech LMAO

11/17/2009 5:38:17 PM Does anyone know why Michelle Obama is disbarred?  

georgiananagail
Conyers, GA
69, joined Jul. 2009

ARDC Individual Attorney Record of Public Registration and Public Disciplinary and Disability Information as of November 17, 2009 at 12:24:44 PM:

Full Licensed Name: Michelle Obama
Full Former name(s): Michelle Lavaughn Robinson
Date of Admission as Lawyer
by Illinois Supreme Court: May 12, 1989
Registered Business Address: Not available online

Registered Business Phone: Not available online
Illinois Registration Status: Voluntarily inactive and not authorized to practice law
Malpractice Insurance:
(Current as of date of registration;
consult attorney for further information) No malpractice report required as attorney is on court ordered inactive status.

Public Record of Discipline
and Pending Proceedings: None

Kinky,

This, like almost everything about the Obama's raises a lot of questions. You found your answer, plenty of people disagree. I imagine the truth will emerge someday unless they can kill everyone who knows. That's Chicago.

To me, it looks like the shit was about to hit the fan so she resigned .... but she uses a Disciplinary Form to resign. Again, she worked hard to practice law, why give it up for no apparent reason??

11/17/2009 5:43:22 PM Does anyone know why Michelle Obama is disbarred?  
matthew8_31
Vero Beach, FL
47, joined Oct. 2009

Kinky,

This, like almost everything about the Obama's raises a lot of questions. You found your answer, plenty of people disagree. I imagine the truth will emerge someday unless they can kill everyone who knows. That's Chicago.

To me, it looks like the shit was about to hit the fan so she resigned .... but she uses a Disciplinary Form to resign. Again, she worked hard to practice law, why give it up for no apparent reason??

Shit like what?

What's in your life that you've got hidden away?

[Edited 11/17/2009 5:44:09 PM ]

11/17/2009 5:44:20 PM Does anyone know why Michelle Obama is disbarred?  

georgiananagail
Conyers, GA
69, joined Jul. 2009

Quote from iconwizard4444:
She may never have passed the Bar in the first place.

February 27, 2008

A New York Attorney Thinks Michelle Obama May Not Have Passed The Bar Exam

Re: Steve Sailer’s Blog: Michelle Obama’s Thesis Unblocked

Sailer asks:

“You can't work for two years for a law firm without passing the bar exam, can you?”

Why not?

Obama would simply have to avoid signing letters or other documents without a disclaimer.

Most corporate lawyers never appear in court. There are so many unemployable (mainly white) people with law degrees that some firms now hire predominately paralegals with J.D. degrees. Bar admission is irrelevant for them.

In states with difficult bar exams, some top graduates of prestigious law schools fail. They aren't fired but are asked to try again at the next sitting.

It wouldn't be surprising if a much higher percentage of black associates fail and continue to fail when they retake the exam. Their law school grades typically are abysmal—Barack Obama is a rare exception.

Considering the shortage of suitable black associates, a firm isn't going to fire a black woman with degrees from Princeton University and Harvard Law School like Michelle Obama simply because she failed the bar exam several times.

In recent years, most new associates at New York firms take the Connecticut or New Jersey bar exam at the same time as the New York exam since they all use the same national multiple choice, multi-state exam. That takes one day plus another day for testing unique to each state.

The standards for passing in Connecticut are so low (50 percent correct on the multi-state exam) that almost everybody passes. New York, however, requires a higher percentage of correct answers. Someone who passes in Connecticut might fail in New York.

But an associate at New York firm can still sign letters as "Admitted in Connecticut"

That would explain it, definltely hiding something as usual.

[Edited 11/17/2009 5:45:17 PM ]

11/17/2009 5:48:34 PM Does anyone know why Michelle Obama is disbarred?  
lariska
Miami Beach, FL
58, joined Jul. 2009

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Definitely.........

11/17/2009 5:53:35 PM Does anyone know why Michelle Obama is disbarred?  

georgiananagail
Conyers, GA
69, joined Jul. 2009

The book is out for a couple of months now..And yes--she is something else

============================================================================================

I never buy hardback books, have no room to keep more books, just read the paperbacks and take them to Goodwill, but I'll definitely catch her book.

[Edited 11/17/2009 5:55:13 PM ]

11/17/2009 5:59:12 PM Does anyone know why Michelle Obama is disbarred?  
lariska
Miami Beach, FL
58, joined Jul. 2009

I never buy hardback books, have no room to keep more books, just read the paperbacks and take them to Goodwill, but I'll definitely catch her book.

I am just so grateful that we have people like Michelle Malkin, Glen Beck, Mark Levine who wrote " Liberty and Tyranny" and many many other courageous patriotic men and women who are not afraid to speak the truth...

11/17/2009 5:59:59 PM Does anyone know why Michelle Obama is disbarred?  
dasboot71
Las Vegas, NV
42, joined May. 2009

Quote from lariska:

I am just so grateful that we have people like Michelle Malkin, Glen Beck, Mark Levine who wrote " Liberty and Tyranny" and many many other courageous patriotic men and women who are not afraid to speak the truth...

Mark Levin is a genius, I would love to see any liberal debate him.

11/17/2009 6:00:22 PM Does anyone know why Michelle Obama is disbarred?  
matthew8_31
Vero Beach, FL
47, joined Oct. 2009

Explain what? That article is an opinion and makes a racial distinction. What kind of trust are you putting in that?

11/17/2009 6:06:51 PM Does anyone know why Michelle Obama is disbarred?  
latestflame
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,038)
Germantown, TN
36, joined Sep. 2009

kinky has got to be the only person in their 50s in GA who is a liberal.

11/17/2009 6:17:24 PM Does anyone know why Michelle Obama is disbarred?  

georgiananagail
Conyers, GA
69, joined Jul. 2009

Kink is Jewish I don't know a single Jew who is conservative. He explained it to me once, something about pulling for the underdog because of their history of oppression.

I don't understand bright people of any faith buying into liberalism, even socialism. It just makes no sense to me.

If you asked me why I'm conservative, I can tell you. It's more about being fiscally conservative. balance the books thing for me. A liberal's reasons would probably be vaguely "let's sing in the sunshine, laugh every daaaaaayyyyyyy.

[Edited 11/17/2009 6:21:28 PM ]

11/17/2009 6:21:03 PM Does anyone know why Michelle Obama is disbarred?  
lariska
Miami Beach, FL
58, joined Jul. 2009

Quote from latestflame:
kinky has got to be the only person in their 50s in GA who is a liberal.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That's funny..

11/17/2009 6:22:20 PM Does anyone know why Michelle Obama is disbarred?  

georgiananagail
Conyers, GA
69, joined Jul. 2009

Quote from matthew8_31:
Explain what? That article is an opinion and makes a racial distinction. What kind of trust are you putting in that?

Go back to sleep.

11/17/2009 6:40:53 PM Does anyone know why Michelle Obama is disbarred?  

lobo_corazon
Orleans, ON
44, joined May. 2008

Kink is Jewish I don't know a single Jew who is conservative. He explained it to me once, something about pulling for the underdog because of their history of oppression.

I don't understand bright people of any faith buying into liberalism, even socialism. It just makes no sense to me.

If you asked me why I'm conservative, I can tell you. It's more about being fiscally conservative. balance the books thing for me. A liberal's reasons would probably be vaguely "let's sing in the sunshine, laugh every daaaaaayyyyyyy.

I'm extremely fiscally conservative, probably moreso than you (just based on odds, since I don't know you.)

Fiscally conservative and socially somewhat liberal - Do you find that a paradox?

11/17/2009 6:43:34 PM Does anyone know why Michelle Obama is disbarred?  
gogators47
Gainesville, FL
51, joined Sep. 2009

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

11/17/2009 6:47:02 PM Does anyone know why Michelle Obama is disbarred?  
kinkycapitalist
Atlanta, GA
59, joined Nov. 2007

I may be Georgia's only Senior citizen Liberal but at least I do not foment slander and libel just because I disagree with one's politics. I don't accuse McCain of having homosexual affairs in Viet Nam POW camps because I don't agree with his politics. I don't suggest that Cheney's hiding his positive HIV results because Cheney's a repugnant little man, politically and morally bankrupt.

I didn't pick on Bush because Laura killed a kid while she was drunk driving as a teenager. Bush's politics and decisions rise and fall on his actions as President, not gaming the Air National Guard.

Grow up Gail. You aren't just fiscally conservative, you're mean and bigoted.

11/17/2009 6:47:48 PM Does anyone know why Michelle Obama is disbarred?  

blue_eye_gal
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,264)
Brick, NJ
46, joined Sep. 2009

Quote from lobo_corazon:
I'm extremely fiscally conservative, probably moreso than you (just based on odds, since I don't know you.)

Fiscally conservative and socially somewhat liberal - Do you find that a paradox?

Not at all Lobo... that is pretty much where a lot of people who consider themselves Moderate stand. In the grey area in between the barking mad poles of extremism...

11/17/2009 6:48:20 PM Does anyone know why Michelle Obama is disbarred?  
lariska
Miami Beach, FL
58, joined Jul. 2009

Quote from lobo_corazon:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Does that mean when u go out on a date u only pay for yourself?

11/17/2009 6:52:50 PM Does anyone know why Michelle Obama is disbarred?  

moraldk325
State College, PA
49, joined Aug. 2008

Quote from strongdad:

SD

Nor did my father, his father and all of his fathers brothers...or any of his father's brother in laws...or ...the list goes on and on. Your father didn't pay for my freedom. Sorry.
My families military service goes much further back, but that was in Russia, so we won't even get into those GENERATIONS UPON GENERATIONS.
Ask your father where it got him. Every time the cronies in the war business twist that blade they stuck in his back to suck up ONE MORE DOLLAR, ask him how it feels. You think you are patriotic supporting the very LIE that maimed your father?? You aren't a very deep thinker are ya, Princess....you just accept it all at face value, eh?

[Edited 11/17/2009 7:16:42 PM ]