Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler bbw

Cherish the fact that I will even spend time with you occasionally. black singles dc Possibly we must go on normal tinder and discover an individual who can tolerate us. Here s the spot to ask concerns and get assistance with Pregnancy and Parenting. gettube russian Our choice of the top three most effective web pages & apps for senior dating is eHarmony, Ashley Madison, and SilverSingles without a doubt.

mega personal

Try to show you have in fact read what they have written and are interested in come across out out about them. speed dating idaho falls Sign up right here for our everyday Chicago e mail and be the 1st to get all the meals/drink/entertaining in town. Whether or not you are a proven founder operating on your subsequent play or a wannabe entrepreneur waiting in the wings, her method can add a dose of rigor to your own search for a co founder. tinder harrisburg pa It offers you extra facts about prospective dates and encourages extra meaningful conversations.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/25/2007 5:04:32 AM 2008 Contract  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

After serious & cautious consideration.....your contract of friendship has been renewed for the New Year 2008!

It was a very hard decision to make since the jury is not out on everyone yet. So try not to screw it up!!!

My Wish for You in 2008

May peace break into your house and may thieves come to steal your debts. May the pockets of your jeans become a magnet of $100 bills. May love stick to your face like Vaseline and may laughter assault your lips! May your clothes smell of success like smoking tires and may happiness slap you across the face and may your tears be that of joy. May the problems you had forget your home address! In simple words ............

May 2008 be the best year of your life!!!

12/25/2007 5:21:10 AM 2008 Contract  

goldangel
Hickory, NC

MERRY CHRISTMAS everone
Hope the vote back on me'''

12/25/2007 5:30:11 AM 2008 Contract  

elfiegirl
Venice, FL

Aaaaaaaw! Thanks sorprano! Back at ya! You always come
up with the funniest stuff...and I for one, appreciate the
laughs!

And may the bird of paradise fly up YOUR nose!

I would like to take a contract out on you too!

Hehehheeh....to be my friend and others on here to
continuing being my friend as well! WE are ALL so
fortunate to have you and ALL the others to "talk,"
laugh, and even cry with too! I am rich, very rich!!!

So, let's ALL be better to each other and open our
hearts with compassion, understanding, and above all
LOVE for one another!

This is MY part of the contract with ALL of you!
IF I should ever be "unkind," please gently let me know and
I will make it a point to do much better! Thank you ALL!!!!

With Love & Friendship...............your friend, Cindy

[Edited 12/25/2007 5:31:36 AM]

12/25/2007 12:35:43 PM 2008 Contract  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

Happy to see this group hoping here today--well countdown to 2008 begins--less than one week and 2007 is history--

12/25/2007 12:47:01 PM 2008 Contract  

herself
Mohawk, NY

I always find Christmas reflective time....have no real idea why...not just religious, tho that too....and once over....I really get excited about a whole NEW YEAR...maybe it is like my having a new canvas to paint on....or sa year to screw up...don't know why...what do I know...dah, name is Lynne...anyway...I am LOOKING foward to it
lynne