Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

agelesshookup com

Right after me and my extended term girlfriend broke up, I decided to give Tinder a attempt. ocala florida chat rooms Right after reading his profile on match. So if in your heart you feel that you got with each other for the incorrect motives Having said that if each of you indeed have changed, you can still repair this by going about your relationship the Halal . change age range on zoosk Considering the fact that 2018, Mahajan and volunteers of Radio Udaan have organised get togethers for the visually disabled across Indian metros.

mobile listcrawler

Here, at SpeedDater we know that chemistry only happens in person, so our events are fantastic for singles that want to make real life connections. classified ads augusta ga And care about your nicely getting upfront, they undoubtedly won t be in a connection. On the other hand, he stuck on and the subsequent time I met him was 2 months later in Malaysia. whereifoundlove com If they name their single mother for raising them, they worth duty and household.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/29/2007 7:50:37 AM Ladies beware of someone  

heatherhoney
Middlesboro, KY

Well I did respond but I dont think he liked it...

I just told him "grow up little boy...you've been blocked"...

12/29/2007 8:16:22 AM Ladies beware of someone  

truthfulheart
Clarksville, TN

Thats ok Heather the respond part in no way was pointed toward anyone on this thread thus far.

Your a sweetheart

12/29/2007 9:59:31 AM Ladies beware of someone  

wileyguy
Wilkes Barre, PA

guess i'm still ok

12/29/2007 10:04:16 AM Ladies beware of someone  

italianlady05
Omaha, NE

You guys are funny! As if any of you good guys would ever write shit like that!
We ladies aren't stupid. We can tell from just some of the posts who are the "having fun, teasing kind of guys" and who are the sicko's..!
Heather baby, wanna let me know who yours was? And thanks!

12/29/2007 10:21:08 AM Ladies beware of someone  

iloveboxers
Somerset, KY

ok ladies i have one too. email me for his name. this guy is gross!!!!!

blocked him and reported the email.

[Edited 12/29/2007 10:25:41 AM]

12/29/2007 1:01:49 PM Ladies beware of someone  

tag1960
Lakeland, FL

Kfab,Shame on you,you should be more greatful,this was a guy showing you intrest! Could have been the one your waiting for.You should have at least taken him for a test ride! TAG!

12/30/2007 12:13:49 PM Ladies beware of someone  

iloveboxers
Somerset, KY

ladies i have another one, not gross, just married. tbone. wants to see if anything could happen. yeh right like i am really looking for a MARRIED man right now. especially after mine left me for a piece of trash.

1/7/2008 3:42:45 PM Ladies beware of someone  

qazyguy
Rockville, MD

ItalianLady...yes, MOST of you can tell the difference...

Except Romie seems to have mistaken me for the latter. Clue her in Ladies!

Let Me Go Qazy On You

1/7/2008 4:53:52 PM Ladies beware of someone  

krupa1
Abilene, TX

Never fear ladies....If I am gonna put out pix of my "Stuff"...you better be willing to pay top dollar and wait in line. hahahahaha

1/9/2008 9:02:12 AM Ladies beware of someone  

dannachanna
Des Moines, IA

digging for my money....

1/9/2008 9:41:38 AM Ladies beware of someone  

peregrina
Lumberton, NC

Boy I'm lucky......... nobody cares about me in any way and that's is a good sign as I can see,Ya krupa go ahead and put it baby. Hey by the way do you acept welfare coupons? love your sense of humor, a laugh is a blessing when you are in the jungle watching out for wild dogs, geeeeeeeeeeez, next.

[Edited 1/9/2008 9:45:51 AM]

1/9/2008 4:14:29 PM Ladies beware of someone  

beachgal63
Fresno, CA

I have not met this person but i well beware.

[Edited 1/9/2008 5:21:20 PM]

1/9/2008 4:24:30 PM Ladies beware of someone  

kfab1023
Jacksonville, FL

Hi guys well guess what got hit by another one last night gave him a nice little email back won't be hearing from him again what a sick pig this one was I am sooooo glad that all of you aren't like that and there are so many good guys out there and you know who you good ones are

1/9/2008 4:47:50 PM Ladies beware of someone  

wileyguy
Wilkes Barre, PA

again,huh? sry to hear that.on behalf of all the other guys; with so many guys and women here why are we still single

1/9/2008 5:11:22 PM Ladies beware of someone  

smilingatyou007
Roseburg, OR

That was a very nice jester dutchboy, thank you.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4