Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best rated hookup apps

So men and women need to be prepared they will either initiate or receive requests for connections that are most likely to go nowhere. moscow dating service You create a very simple profile with a handful of images and a few sentences about yourself, then throw yourself at the Internet s mercy. The most popular amongst these apps have been described in the blog. no cc hookup site Again this doesn t negate any issues.

mega personsls

Is this a person whose eyes light up when you ask about their family members, or is this a painful subject. men seeking men rhode island Instead of getting an app only for dates and relationships, Rela focuses on fostering an on the internet neighborhood bringing persons together, says the enterprise. A travel buddy, a pal in a new city or enjoy for life. locanto tacoma On the docks in ports you will obtain cruisers getting all sorts of pot lucks and drinks.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

11/28/2009 4:02:00 PM Funny or Smart?  

joshbird238
Molalla, OR

For men and women.

Honestly which vital personality trait do you find more attractive in a potential mate?

Would you rather have the person that's going along with every joke, can always make you chuckle, and when in group settings has everyone laughing nonstop

>OR<

Would you rather have the inquisitive, observant, number-crunching, shakespeare reciting, thought provoking smarty-pants?

Meet singles in your area here at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free for everything! Join now!
DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

12/1/2009 6:52:28 PM Funny or Smart?  

lil_mama2386
Eagle Point, OR

Honestly I look for someone who can make me laugh first. Then next I look for intelligence cause if they are not intelligent enough to maintain a conversation there is no hope there.

Just my insight

12/5/2009 8:00:11 PM Funny or Smart?  

joshbird238
Molalla, OR

I guess I could throw in on my own thread as well. I personally think a girl that can hold an intellectually stimulating conversation about a topic deeper than recent gossip or which star is pregnant this week is ten times more appealing to me than a somebody that can make me laugh.

Specifically a girl that can formulate original ideas and opinions on philosophy, sociology, or psychology is probably the single sexiest thing I can think of off the top of my head. I dig brains in a girl, by far my biggest turn on.

12/26/2009 1:23:04 PM Funny or Smart?  

psycho_jak
Eugene, OR

I definitely find intelligence sexy in a woman, but they can have both qualities. I have both intelligence and a sense of humor. So I look for the same.

2/4/2010 12:26:44 AM Funny or Smart?  

moldysunshine
Eugene, OR

I don't think that being very smart and very funny are separate things. Dumb people are seldom to never funny- except in the rare instance where you actually laugh AT them.

A good intelligent man might not always make everyone laugh, but he can probably make me laugh. You have to be smart to make a witty joke. I'm not saying that all smart people are funny, but stupid people are instantly out of the question for me, whereas it takes me a while to decide if you are unfunny. I really want both.

Alas, a picky girl. No wonder I'm single.

2/4/2010 11:29:51 PM Funny or Smart?  

jugglingjoe
Philomath, OR

They have to have both, period. The problem with stupid people is what they find funny a smarter person finds sad, ridiculous, or both. Worse, they won't get all of my jokes!

That said I rarely run into someone who's intelligent but lacks a sense of humor. Maybe I just don't date enough corporate executives.

I'm a picky a**hole too apparently

2/5/2010 12:17:45 AM Funny or Smart?  

sweetiecutie
McMinnville, OR

Definately funny!

It is true, you do have to have a certain measure of intelligence to be quick witted. I can imagine dry, intelligent people who could not have a sense of humor, but cannot imagine a genuinely funny person who has no intelligence. Maybe it's just because the kind of humor I appreciate is somewhat intelligent humor. It is a huge turn on for me. The biggest of all. ...Laughter does the heart good like a medicine...

But that's just me...

2/5/2010 2:45:52 PM Funny or Smart?  
bluebird77
Portland, OR

Im Thinking I like the AND rather than the OR in this ?

But if it comes down to the pinch or crunch just gimmy one or thother.