Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

buffalo hookup

Irrespective of whether you re skilled in the planet of dating, or entirely new to single life, the pandemic has left numerous of us in want of dating guidance. albuquerque dating sites Immediately after all there s no point generating the same error twice! She connected with a good guy named Ahmed and was excited to have a regional to show her about the city. how do i delete my adam4adam account ok.

www freehookup

Following setting up one s simple profile, app customers will be directed to answer a series of mandatory questions ahead of getting presented with the uniquely Singapore inquiries. m datehookup com account home aspx It all feels really a lot like an episode of The Bachelor. But recall to ask the girl to wait at the sofa when you check out so that she doesn t see you collecting the refundable deposit at the end. locanto espaƱol chicago I didn t recognize the girl who was described in what was supposedly my profile, and honestly, I didn t genuinely like her.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

11/30/2009 8:39:49 PM Deer hunting this year or in the past  
tiredvette
Elkhorn, WI

anybody have good deer hunting season this year whether you got one or you shot and missed,lets hear about it.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

12/1/2009 1:44:01 AM Deer hunting this year or in the past  

niteowl77
Crivitz, WI

my dad and cousin got bucks. a 7 pointer and a spike.

12/1/2009 3:28:50 PM Deer hunting this year or in the past  
tiredvette
Elkhorn, WI

the guy down the highway from me had two huge bucks hang'in in the tree today.looked like big ten pointers.

12/2/2009 4:09:10 PM Deer hunting this year or in the past  
happycamps
Clintonville, WI

deer hunting sucked for me sat out 25 hours and only saw one turkey i was so hyped and now disapointed t zone is always so cold

12/17/2009 6:00:06 AM Deer hunting this year or in the past  
just4you1
Beloit, WI

yes I agree, I hunted every season an saw 2 deer, I did get one but a small one. Over the past 10 years I've seen less an less every year! Most deer I saw killed were bucks or yearlings, where's all the flippin does? I hunted in Richland center, an the people that I go with didn't see much either, I don't think I'm even buying a liscense next year, I'm goin to hunt something else. I wish everyone would skip next season an let the population recover a bit an let some of em get bigger, the DNR won't be happy till their all dead! An I have yet to see a sick deer with CWD!

12/17/2009 8:02:41 AM Deer hunting this year or in the past  

gogo2520
Wisconsin Dells, WI

DNR is not the problem. The last two years we had some hard winters and the deer didn't do so good. I live in the dells and there is a lot of protected land around here and the deer population is still down.

12/26/2009 5:07:34 PM Deer hunting this year or in the past  

oldsman1
Prairie du Sac, WI

The dnr is not the problem have you been living with your head in a hole. They have pushed people to kill as many deer as possible. The years with the big kills people were shooting everything they see and now they are paying for it. I have went from seeing 80 deer a year as a 12 year old to seeing thirty a year as a thirty yearold to seeing none last year and three this year. My son has seen one deer the last two years and my dad has seen two. The DNR rules and regs have wiped out a large portion of the herd and what private land was open to the public is now being closed off to us and kept for family only. As for CWD this is the biggest farce ever, they have no idea where it came from how it got here or how it is transfered. The DNR has been run by fools for years and it time to remove them all.

2/9/2010 9:29:59 PM Deer hunting this year or in the past  

mousiejean
Cambria, WI

Last time I went deer hunting I shot my first buck and I was 9 months pregnant, need I say the little shit was born the last day of deer hunting while I was canning and making beef jerkey. A son maned hunter by the way.

2/10/2010 5:04:42 PM Deer hunting this year or in the past  

bucktail2
Over 1,000 Posts (1,444)
Poynette, WI

nothing for me,,but it didnt matter,,i had my son with me and we hunted together..there is less deer and 2520 i think your right..the winters have been tuff..i hunt in bayfield county and have taken some monster bucks..this year it was my sons turn...proud of him..your right too oldsman,,the rules have let most hunters to become deer killers anything and everything and now all the hunters will pay for that and its state wide..yikes

[Edited 2/10/2010 5:08:37 PM PST]

2/11/2010 8:43:18 PM Deer hunting this year or in the past  

myklphone
Waukesha, WI

This is the first year I didn't buy a license and from what I've heard from my hunting pals around here I did the right thing. I quit till I hear better stories and then wait till the next year to hunt!