Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames hookups

It really is the ultimate cure for anyone feeling exhausted by pandemic dating. dating sites nebraska They married in 2016 and now have a toddler and a dog. However, there are also folks who say the exact opposite. mature asian women in pantyhose Kochava says most of its customers also fall in the 26 to 35 year old age range, so younger daters may well like that also.

free casual hookup apps uk

No matter whether you are searching for single girls or males, there are profiles and chat rooms waiting for you appropriate now. speed dating bend oregon If you are tired of swiping and you have a bunch of close friends to do your bidding, Chorus may possibly be the app for you. The reason guys from dating web pages are not significant is that the exact same group of guys get all the swipes and can afford to be time wasters as they have lots of possibilities. listcrawler pitt Sue was immediately drawn to Paul s profile regardless of his lack of profile photos.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/29/2007 10:46:51 AM Shopping online, TV or malls--which do you like best (better)  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

of course i like to visit malls but let's face it, the stores have high rents and overhead to pay, while i've become thrify because of one word "goggle" if i don't need the product today, I do searches all the time on anything down to who's guest staring on tonite's sitcoms via goggle (Thank god for goggle and god bless the PC)...I just carry a pen and piece of paper and write down model #'s and can't wait to get home and check for the best prices then ever before...

The TV stations like HSN, QVC and ShopNBC seem to tell you all the time quantities are limited and we're down to ___ pcs ( seems like sales pitches to me and yes, stuff can sell out) but prior to the show starting they state they have 2 more shows before this day ends and 3 the next day..lol..(seems like the Chef Wolfgang Puck) On a Sat thru Sunday nite had breakfast, luch and dinner twice with me) --but it seems you still don't get the best prices unless the model is being disconnected, sold exclusively and/or a new model is about to be introduced in its place but they seem they are giving you inside prices if you buy today etc...and funny thing i go to stores and wolfgang stuff is in sold in stores

actually i enjoy taking down model #'s if i go to the malls if i'm not in a hurry to purchase something today and come home and just goggle for best prices ...I've found best prices lower than the TV and stores offer that include free shipping or shipping costs, including sales taxes --I've even learned to say to a salesman who asks: Can i help you??? I sometimes with a smile respond back with: am i bleeding!!! Of course you're on your own then--If any of us work retail I love you still...

How many live in states w/o a state sales tax and openly for some fun are thrifty too thanks to the PC is in our lives now...Which type of shopping works best for you too esp if you're not thrifty??? Is goggle the best search engine too???

12/29/2007 11:03:28 AM Shopping online, TV or malls--which do you like best (better)  

weaimtoplease
Donalsonville, GA

I am definitely thrifty, and check almost everywhere before making a major purchase. I've found that getting the store's credit card (Home Depot) got me 10% off the purchase price (vinyl siding for my house) and one year same as cash. Sears frequently has sales that not everyone is notified of; I bought a new stove and refrigerator about a month ago and asked the salesperson if there was any kind of special - sure enough she had a coupon that she scanned that got $40 off and then I got a rebate of 15% off for buying two appliances. I also agree that lots of web sites have free shipping that adds to the discounts offered.

For me it's kind of a game, beat the store before they beat me!

12/29/2007 11:22:46 AM Shopping online, TV or malls--which do you like best (better)  

sugahsouth
Lake City, TN

Online hands down. But....I'm pretty good at haggling face to face.

12/29/2007 11:35:04 AM Shopping online, TV or malls--which do you like best (better)  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

please: would you believe there was an appliance store within my state with several stores too that would offer $ 200 ( if i recall) if you could beat their best deal--it was proven that they would get the manufacturer to make a special model # that could not be shopped anywhere because that model # was made only for them even though it looked like any stores clone...and got away with that for yrs and their salesmen to close deals-yes, they are no longer in business-

12/29/2007 11:38:32 AM Shopping online, TV or malls--which do you like best (better)  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

suga haggler--a boxer's name (Marvel but spelled hagler)--watch your butts salesmen if she's in the negotiation

12/29/2007 1:38:28 PM Shopping online, TV or malls--which do you like best (better)  

lotsafuninpa
Tioga, PA

Yes, we have no sales tax on clothing in PA.--YEAAAAAA.

BUT Sometimes I shop in N.y. state so there is a sales tax.

I like to shop on line,at malls,or from the tv--doesn't matter:

If I see something I really love-and can afford--it's mine---not taking anything w/me when I go--lol:

12/29/2007 2:18:40 PM Shopping online, TV or malls--which do you like best (better)  

61sunshine
North Augusta, SC

I like to see what I am getting. The only time I order online is after researching something I find a better bargain online which is seldom. Don't buy off the tv at all. I find the tv sales shows boring.

12/29/2007 2:28:20 PM Shopping online, TV or malls--which do you like best (better)  

annazzassi
Newport News, VA

on-line shopping for me - that way i can shop at 3 am in my jammies and no make up on those nights i can't sleep; long live paypal! virginia taxes you when you file your state return for any on-line purchases you didn't pay taxes on.

[Edited 12/29/2007 2:28:41 PM]

12/29/2007 2:35:45 PM Shopping online, TV or malls--which do you like best (better)  

reinedeviolette
Argyle, TX

I try to shop/dine with independents. Don't go to malls; online only if I have to. Too impersonal. Can I get a better deal, probably, but the better service is local. I'm also not a big consumer.

How many have gravitated to the new flat screen/hdgtvaswskdf?

12/29/2007 2:37:10 PM Shopping online, TV or malls--which do you like best (better)  

shaynawillow
Noblesville, IN

QVC fans out there? What have you found exceptional?
There is some really good stuff and return prices are outstanding. Have watched at least 15 years........... I can only imagine the male responses here.

[Edited 12/29/2007 2:39:35 PM]

12/29/2007 2:41:22 PM Shopping online, TV or malls--which do you like best (better)  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

anna: i have that problem in NJ no sales tax on clothing but in NYC clothing is taxed even higher then up state NY-years ago NYC stores would ship to your NJ address to avoid tax and had free delivery...no more now...and at times i did submit at wee hrs of the morning too ordering online

12/29/2007 2:46:37 PM Shopping online, TV or malls--which do you like best (better)  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

shay: i fell more for some of the hosts on QVC then their products--that blondeingi forget her name makes me laugh when she MCs a cooking show as hostess--it feels like we're on a date sitting together eating the chef's samples as she's known to gain and lose weight for many yrs, while she's making me laugh (even knowing she's married).... now what was her name--

12/29/2007 2:46:53 PM Shopping online, TV or malls--which do you like best (better)  

goodoleboy13
Boise, ID

Before I had a computer I shopped on TV but since I got my computer I shop online a lot I have been a member of ebay for several years. I also like overstock.com and several of the National stores have web sites . They have products that are not available in their stores and have online specials.
As for the mall I shop Boarders Books at the mall her in Boise. I like Seattle's Best Coffee. I always kid them and ask If they are Seattle's Best does that make Starbucks Seattle's Worst?