Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

iphone hookup apps

Anthony s two daughters also live with them portion time. dating in calgary canada My sister met her bf by way of ok cupid. By attempting dating app, i consider you ll finish up getting to commit pretty a lot of time filtering out men who s only searching to get into your pants or finding ghosted just after awhile. fetlife meatlist We believe it is essential you have an understanding of the strengths and limitations of the web page.

rubmaps com

Jennifer Lopez, above, bared her popular curves in a custom Atelier Versace illusion gown. gay hookup sites pittsburgh The list under provides a few examples of some frequent stories or suspicious behaviors scammers could use to develop trust and sympathy so they can manipulate one more user in an unhealthy way. Perhaps you d like our tinder of the alternative hookup internet sites rather. 4079567403 Your potential date ought to respect these boundaries even though becoming truthful with you about their own.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/30/2007 9:50:14 AM Just Jack All the Time  

reinedeviolette
Argyle, TX

Okay, it's gotta be done. Which one of his characters is your favorite and why...

A few good men. Love the spitting mad scene. Passionate.

Chinatown. Sexy little nose job.

12/30/2007 9:59:50 AM Just Jack All the Time  

moose3098
Benton Harbor, MI

Five Easy Pieces was pretty good. "You want me to HOLD the tuna?" "Yeah, I want you to hold it between your knees."

[Edited 12/30/2007 10:04:39 AM]

12/30/2007 10:06:59 AM Just Jack All the Time  

lotus3
Venice, FL

Mine is a " A few Good Men" more because of the movie itself then Jack. I might be one of the few around who is not a Jack Fan...I love what is inside of him...the sweet bad boy...but the first time I laid eyes on him...was the movie where he played a werewolf...and no matter what he is in...it is what I see...sorry

12/30/2007 10:40:49 AM Just Jack All the Time  

butterfly58
Arcadia, MO

"As Good As It Gets"
:Something Gotta Give"
"Terms of Endearment"
"One Flew Over the C*ckoo's Nest"
"Wolf"

Gosh I like most all of them because you always get a good movie. Only one I wasn't crazy about was "The Shining" because I had just read the book and it scared the hell out of me; then the movie was a comedy..........duh!

12/30/2007 10:48:42 AM Just Jack All the Time  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

Years ago he was in a movie I think with Henry Fonda Jr. called Born to be Wild. He was a biker.

12/30/2007 10:50:24 AM Just Jack All the Time  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

Somethings Got to Give--that could have been me once he laid off the young chickies but he got the part--i like Diane Keaton too...

what if Jack was born more striking , then what--

[Edited 12/30/2007 10:50:54 AM]

12/30/2007 11:29:23 AM Just Jack All the Time  

dakotaman222
Sioux Falls, SD

Kevin Costner and Susan Sarandon in Bull Durham..... long, slow, wet kisses that last 3 days!

12/30/2007 11:36:21 AM Just Jack All the Time  

reinedeviolette
Argyle, TX

Sorprano, What do you mean 'more striking'? Don't you think he's cute? Great teeth and smile, not a lotta hair? Didn't I see that somewhere else? I think he is adorable.

Anybody remember 'Carnal Knowledge' with Candice Bergan?

Easy Rider is the one with Peter Fonda.

12/30/2007 11:57:01 AM Just Jack All the Time  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

i'm a guy with that point of view Rein--should i say he's gorgious etc--now i'll be labeled--i say he's a great actor and one of my top 10 male actors of all time and my dad's time too--after all I'm named after Robert taylor my dad's fav actor--so there

another belief sweet lady--Jack gets the women to see his movies--some great actresses like Meryl Strepp for one allows me to see her stuff--you know that type of feeling

[Edited 12/30/2007 12:05:17 PM]

12/30/2007 12:24:53 PM Just Jack All the Time  

elfiegirl
Venice, FL

I'm sorry this isn't about Jack....though I do enjoy him alot!

I LOVE Jimmy Stewart, in everything, but didn't care for him in
Westerns. I don't know what all that was about, probably because
I liked him in all the black & white movies. He could make you
really FEEL things. He threw himself into every part he played
and you always "believed" he WAS that character. JMO
Remember that scene of him on the bridge in "It's a Wonderful Life"
and the look of desperation on his face, when comtemplating
throwing himslf into the icy cold waters below? I can see his
face to this day...he played it soooo well, I was feeling the
desperation myself!
I have only seen that look again, and it was on Leonardo DiCaprio's
face when he was in the movie, "The Titanic." I wonder if he
studied that look by studying Jimmy Stewart's face???? It was
the exact same look. Hmmmmmmmmm

12/30/2007 8:52:47 PM Just Jack All the Time  

richard66214
Overland Park, KS

Two of my favs , and I wish I could remember the titles, with Helen Hunt, and his newer one with Diane Keaton

12/30/2007 9:03:52 PM Just Jack All the Time  

jeannie1952
Warrensburg, MO

Richard, that's "As Good As It Gets" and "Somethings Got to Give".

I like him best in "As Good As It Gets". I enjoyed the humanity of that movie and the ability of a self-absorbed, stuffy, grouch to show compasion for others. It was great!

12/30/2007 9:18:15 PM Just Jack All the Time  

cottagebithec
Utica, NY

rein... you know it's going to be a good movie if Jack is in it.

Love um all. "Chinatown" and "As Good as it Gets are favorites".

lotus,
I've convinced all my girlfriends to take another look at him through the years and they are all fans now. Thought I was outa my mind.
Now they know what a brilliant woman I am.

Give him another try... he grows on ya

12/31/2007 7:04:24 AM Just Jack All the Time  

agent05949
Greenville, MI

R.P.McMurphy in "One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest"...........

1/4/2008 3:55:32 PM Just Jack All the Time  

anne654
Springfield, MO

Just discovered Jack has a new one coming out next weekend with Morgan Freeman - The Bucket List - the previews look pretty good, gonna have to go pay for the expensive movie, can't wait till it hits the cheap theater or DVD

Page: 1, 2