Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

poz hookup sites

Whilst there might be a lot of questions you want to ask when on the web dating, when you spot as well significantly weight on their answers, which can avoid you from providing your date a fair shot. houston gay hookup However, that s also to say a fair majority of these folks end up in committed relationships if they strike a connection online. Produce a sense of mystery and excitement and give men and women a concrete reason to speak to you. hinge hookups Because even if you are a veteran of the dating scene, it does not hurt to prepare your self by adding to your initial date conversation toolbox.

usasexguide info

How your date responds offers you insight into how they worth relationships and loyalty, Elizabeth says. tehachapi free classifieds Based on user feedback, dating apps that carry out best are very simple and uncomplicated to use. Among these who use cell phone apps, 7% say that they have specifically employed a dating app on their phone. doublelist unlink phone number And to most, a boat isn t great sufficient spot for babies.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

5/2/2007 10:19:04 PM Piercings....Turn on or Turn off?  

tsnman
Tucson, AZ

Wow! Glad to see all the feedback! I never knew!! OK, ok....I digress! I like the comments I've seen so far. I personally have my nipple pierced...(only one). I didn't like the way both looked pierced so I just did the one....myself! Hurt like hell! I love pierced nipples on women! I think it's sexy as hell! Someone said a "hidden surprise"...I agree! I also agree with the facial piercings...the nose can be ok if it is tasteful. Kinda that Teena Marie thing going on! The tongue I have mixed feelings about. Not as stimulating as you would think...or maybe her technique wasn't good! I'm not sure which! It was still fun though! OK, ok...I digress again! And you're right...women love to tug on the nipple piercing! What the hell!!! Ok, ok...I admit, I like it!

5/4/2007 2:28:46 PM Piercings....Turn on or Turn off?  

wolftearsfallin
La Porte, TX

I think guys with pierced nipples are sexy but, I dont' think I would ever pierce mine LOL...now I also like tattoos too..I think they are sexy long as they arn't clowns and silly stuff LOL. My friend has a sexy tattoo of a woman

5/4/2007 2:29:56 PM Piercings....Turn on or Turn off?  

castortroy
Howell, NJ

Ouch ouch ouch...Dude , just the thought of it makes me cringe
Lol.

5/5/2007 5:24:56 AM Piercings....Turn on or Turn off?  

luvinlifetothem
Biddeford, ME

No piercings on me,,,the tattoo was enough, (discreetly placed, of course,), have never been with someone with a piercing..so I just cant say. probably would NOT want to have sex with a man with a piercing on his penis,, it would probably rub and hurt!!!
anybody know for sure?

5/5/2007 7:28:12 AM Piercings....Turn on or Turn off?  

jondalar
Reno, NV

I have gotten poked by an IUD (the 7) and would wonder if a piercing on the penis could get caught on an IUD? What would you do?

5/5/2007 10:29:07 AM Piercings....Turn on or Turn off?  

stillfrisky
Joure
Netherlands

cry??

5/5/2007 11:35:41 AM Piercings....Turn on or Turn off?  

wolftearsfallin
La Porte, TX

just the thought of it jondalar makes me wanna cry.

5/5/2007 7:59:40 PM Piercings....Turn on or Turn off?  

jondalar
Reno, NV

I was wondering more about how to drive to the hospital??

5/5/2007 8:22:11 PM Piercings....Turn on or Turn off?  

wolftearsfallin
La Porte, TX

LOL ahhh with a ice pack on it..

5/5/2007 8:30:01 PM Piercings....Turn on or Turn off?  

ang73
Caldwell, OH

Dont think you would be driving!! LOL!! You would probably have to call the paramedics because you two wouldn't be driving,,lmao!!! Its actually a scary thought though,,makes ya think!! LOL!!

5/5/2007 8:52:04 PM Piercings....Turn on or Turn off?  

farmersam
Cushing, OK

FYI--don't mess with a gal that has bridgework, the wires on them things ought to be registered as lethal weapons

5/6/2007 4:09:38 PM Piercings....Turn on or Turn off?  

sir1sir
Marina, CA

Think they are very erotic.

5/6/2007 6:18:49 PM Piercings....Turn on or Turn off?  

luvinlifetothem
Biddeford, ME

OMG Jondalar, you are 2 funny! Your mind goes places where most people dare not travel.......the mental picture in my mind of the piercing stuck to the IUD...
being transported, the medics hovering over you both...LOLOLOL

6/22/2007 3:37:40 PM Piercings....Turn on or Turn off?  

beegis
North Berwick, ME

actually have your penis pierced does not hut at all and i have yet to ever get mine hung up

6/22/2007 3:40:51 PM Piercings....Turn on or Turn off?  

castertroy
Howell, NJ

Oh hell no!
No punching holes in the family Jewels!!!
Or surrounding areas...
OUCH...

Page: 1, 2, 3