Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

sites like listcrawler

If any individual does attempt all dating apps, please kindly summarize each apps functionability and the genuineness of the men and women. alaska singles website Those apps only assistance u to get to know Strangers or people today that you didn t have opportunity to speak in true life. I m honestly not expecting a lot, I consider I will have improved luck off line dating instead of on line but it s really accessible. bedpage manhattan Get a image of a puppy on your Tinder profile, attract your dream woman.

mega personal personal classifieds

Get the excitement of someone getting intrigued by you and feel wanted but disappear ahead of that initial thrill fades away. craigslist danville il 61832 The man that she thought was her blind date had truly come to choose up one more of our daughters who had agreed to be a babysitter for him and his wife. How they answer will let you know what they expect from close ones for the duration of rough occasions, whether or not it be closeness and a shoulder to cry on or space, explains Strachowski. dateinasia com apps He laughed really tough, and I laughed quite really hard, as he offered it to me, due to the fact it was ridiculous.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

12/30/2007 10:14:06 PM My weird cat pics  

charmie
Glasgow, MT

We're Havin' A Party....

So I got a little carried away...

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun...

AH, the long awaited naaappp....

12/30/2007 10:58:35 PM My weird cat pics  

dulcamara
Greenwood, IN

I enjoyed your pictures. Your cats are adorable! Are they siblings? What's their names? Do you have trouble finding a man who likes cats?

12/31/2007 11:13:07 AM My weird cat pics  

ania1
Chicago, IL

Great pictures, I love cats and have 3 myself.

12/31/2007 1:59:58 PM My weird cat pics  

charmie
Glasgow, MT

All of my cats are rescue. i used to be a vet tech, so now you know why. None of them are related to each other. There are 5 in the picture...one was outside that day.

Yes, sometimes I chat with a guy who is allergic to cat dander. My cats are my famly, and the oldest is 15, with the onein the basket being 12 yrs.

They are: Missy, 15---Charmie, 12----Teacup,5----Cabot (he is a Manx) 3 yrs.---and the lighter orange one is Opie, he is 7 and has 3 legs. The right front was injured by a bad man and we (the vet and me) removed it. He gets along great!

Thanks for asking...I love my kitties.

1/1/2008 5:13:30 AM My weird cat pics  

dulcamara
Greenwood, IN

With so many people out there who abuse animals -- it's nice to see someone who truly cares. Keep up the good work!

Your pictures have such great detail -- what kind of camera do you use? I'm thinking of buying a new one soon and can't decide which to choose.

1/1/2008 8:30:16 AM My weird cat pics  

charmie
Glasgow, MT

My digital camera is a Kodak Easy share.It has zoom and lots of other features. I got it about 3 years ago and am ready to upgrade this year. My son is a professional photographer and has all the "real" cameras and tripods, yadda. I really like my Easy Share, but it was pricey....

Thanks for lking my babaies...and the pics.

1/1/2008 9:33:00 AM My weird cat pics  

brucefer
Bennett, CO

I thought maybe I'd show some of mine.

1/1/2008 2:10:39 PM My weird cat pics  

charmie
Glasgow, MT

I'll run over and take that little black kitten off your hands!! I love black cats...
your cats are so cute and the pictures show how much they love each other, especially the two sleeping.

Great pics, thanks for sharing.

1/1/2008 2:44:22 PM My weird cat pics  

brucefer
Bennett, CO

I have more.

This is my one ear, three legged pickup chaser!

1/1/2008 4:20:33 PM My weird cat pics  

charmie
Glasgow, MT

How many cats do you have?? I had 7 at one time, all rescue. Unfortunately 2 passed last year along with a dog and another kitten ....

here is a pic of MY three legged cat, Opie..

Your cats are so sweet; mine are monsters!!!

1/5/2008 11:50:23 AM My weird cat pics  

brucefer
Bennett, CO

I have 11 and there used to be more but I've been lucky to adopt most of them out. These that remain are the adults and a few kittens that have not been fixed yet. Most all of them are availible to adopt. They are my family if you know what I mean. Yes they are all related and none inner breed.

1/15/2008 2:07:21 PM My weird cat pics  

wolflady1
Briggs, TX

Nice pics! I am a lover of animals too! I do animal rescue work and find it very rewarding! I have two favorite sayings:

1. If a man has not loved an animal, a part of his soul has not yet awakened!

2. The more people I met, the more I love my pets!

Take Care All!
-jill from Texas

1/15/2008 8:04:14 PM My weird cat pics  

accountant1
Sioux City, IA

Wonderful!! I have 3 cats and just rescued a black lab from the shelter. We have had the cats for many years all rescued in one form or another, the oldest is 12. The lab is amazing, she was purchased for a hunting dog and is gun shy. Sorry for their loss and happy for our gain, we got an amazing animal.

Sorry no picture

1/16/2008 10:12:53 AM My weird cat pics  

charmie
Glasgow, MT

Would love to se pics of them all!

1/24/2008 8:50:58 PM My weird cat pics  

southernlady44
Pulaski, TN

I enjoyed this thread so much! I love kittens/cats! We live in a strict apartment complex and cannot have cats! (pets) Thank you for sharing yours!

K.

Page: 1, 2