Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

absolute hookup app

Optimistic Dating launched in 2001 and has 1 of the largest member networks. black dating in dallas tx Like chocolate, you can consume me all night long. I essentially think acquiring that sort of details may be rather beneficial. mexican hookup XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers.

female hookup

The app was charging customers over 30 $US19. women seeking men corpus christi By the time we d done our third round of the park I realised I was pretty much on a date with a COVID denier, created my excuses and left. He kissed me and stated I was the sweetest, and I was like, Okay, so what was the query you had for me? And he stated Oh…will you be my girlfriend. busty russian mature Not only do you get to tell them all of your favored stories again for the initially time, but simple issues like cuddling on the couch or goodnight texts make you really feel like you are floating.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

5/2/2007 10:08:04 PM Why so much tounge in the act of kissing?  

ol_hillbilly
Lowry City, MO

Oh now Tammy Faye. lol
If a lil dab is good, then a lot orta be great!

5/3/2007 8:18:42 AM Why so much tounge in the act of kissing?  

shyangelgirl
Saint Paul, MN

Hill your funny, "Tammy"...LOL
Nope no "Tammy" here just little ol' county girl.

5/3/2007 9:00:18 AM Why so much tounge in the act of kissing?  

ol_hillbilly
Lowry City, MO

I draw a line when the pillow sticks to yer face.

5/3/2007 10:24:57 AM Why so much tounge in the act of kissing?  

wolftearsfallin
La Porte, TX

LOL hill...

5/3/2007 10:32:36 AM Why so much tounge in the act of kissing?  

eroticartist
West Harrison, NY

I always thought men were dogs anyway, hense slobbering mongrel or "lap" day. Know how to keep him from using his tongue? throw him a beer across the room or tell him you're pregnant

5/3/2007 4:59:14 PM Why so much tounge in the act of kissing?  

metu
Dahlonega, GA

Haha! Erot, you sound like a few of my ex's!

5/3/2007 5:50:01 PM Why so much tounge in the act of kissing?  

brocknct
Newcomerstown, OH

I know just the gal he should meet. Was our first meeting an I went to give her a hug goodnight an she says what about a lil kiss. So I pecked her on the cheek. That wasnt enuff, she tried to strangle me with her tongue.

Reminds me of this one chick, who erm well, she tried to drown me with her saliva. Kinda wish I'd have found a way to relate her problem too her, but I was young and took the easy way out.

5/3/2007 6:59:42 PM Why so much tounge in the act of kissing?  

shyangelgirl
Saint Paul, MN

Hill just to let ya know, no pella stick'en ta my face....
erot...LOL I have no words... speachless. What type of beer ya think I otta get? LOL

5/4/2007 1:38:29 AM Why so much tounge in the act of kissing?  

mpg
Clio, AL

A lot of tongue and tongue sucking is good leading up to sex to tease so us guys think we are going to get something else sucked. It is also good a few minutes before climax. It just depends on who you are kissing and how they want to be kissed. Every women kisses different so us guys need to adapt accordingly.....

5/4/2007 11:12:16 AM Why so much tounge in the act of kissing?  

eroticartist
West Harrison, NY

Hey Metu, I DID NOT include myself in that last post even though my tongue does hang to my knees

5/4/2007 12:02:24 PM Why so much tounge in the act of kissing?  

snapdraggon
Mound, MN

tongues? hmmm I like to stick mine out, lol
here, there, everywhere, LMAO
I need a new hobby

5/4/2007 1:58:46 PM Why so much tounge in the act of kissing?  

wolftearsfallin
La Porte, TX

I think the longer the tounge the better LOL...its a great tool for exploring..well to a point LOL..always liked my feet and toes kissed But, some guys just won't go there..its a shame likes to play footsie when I kiss Tends to bring on more action during

5/4/2007 10:40:48 PM Why so much tounge in the act of kissing?  

shyangelgirl
Saint Paul, MN

LMAO you guys are great, I needed the laugh...now I'm beat red, you guy's are so great!
Thanks...keep it come'en, It's nice to see other views.

5/4/2007 10:42:27 PM Why so much tounge in the act of kissing?  

shyangelgirl
Saint Paul, MN

erot...you never did tell me what kind of beer to get???!!!

5/5/2007 2:45:39 AM Why so much tounge in the act of kissing?  

luvinlifetothem
Biddeford, ME

Obviously hes not been trained well...is he worth the effort? Most guys respond well to positive remarks, as has been said earlier in this forum,,,like..ooooh, I love it when you..and, it feels so good when you.....
and if it doesnt work, throw a Scooby snack and run like hell!!

Page: 1, 2, 3