Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookups phoenix az

I practically swiped left on Andrew when he first popped up on Hinge, due to the fact his profile didn t truly catch my interest. greeley singles I d met Jack as soon as, at a wedding just before the pandemic, but now we get in touch with, text and even have written letters, discussing the confusion of the globe about us, being aware of we may well not see each and every other again anytime soon. I was impressed at how maturely the conversation had gone and figured that was that. omegle wins reddit Then she meets Ren, who can see previous her scars.

hookup match online

Full the backside of the NOA and mail it to the county appeals office address listed on the back of the NOA. colorado springs personals On the upside, the profiles are short, which assists you to make decisions immediately. I am pleased with them mainly because they have single wise hyperlink on mainstream niche also they spend me timely. bedpage classifieds opc private limited Less than a week later, I got a straightforward message from Steeleman89 saying hello and asking me if I wanted to meet up.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/4/2010 3:41:29 PM Spill your quicks  
cinthianna01
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,950)
Goshen, IN

Yup, i'm bored and I remember doing this thread a very long time ago, it was actually funny and some dating connections were actually made from the information divulged.

So, basically all you have to do, is right a couple things about you that we all might not already know. I'll start.

I'm exactly how I come off in the forums, somedays, I over think everything, somedays, I'm just laughing at everything. I don't like to watch TV I might watch one movie a year, but probably will need to be reminded to focus and pay attention. I love to read/watch learn anything on many topics (think discovery/ history channel), I rarely remember all of what I've learned, so I am a wealth of useless bits and pieces of information. I have an insane fear of escalators, and I mean insane. Elevators, roller coasters, most fear inducing things don't bother me....freak the hell out if I have to get on an escalator.

So, name yours and let's see if there is any common connections....

[Edited 1/4/2010 3:42:24 PM ]

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

1/4/2010 3:47:35 PM Spill your quicks  
kinkycapitalist
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,914)
Atlanta, GA

Is that Quirks, or do you want the name of the quickies (and addresses?)

I am really a romantic, love broadway shows and cook and bake like Emril. (Emeril Goldfarb). That's where the metrosexual ends. Oh Yeah, I love dancing, too.

1/4/2010 3:50:16 PM Spill your quicks  
okaydude
Mesquite, TX

Like to go to the barber for a shave, with a straight razor....who the hell knew?

1/4/2010 3:51:13 PM Spill your quicks  
cinthianna01
Goshen, IN

LOL Kinky..you know me, i'll get whatever information I can get! And I had you begged for the broadway shows,..not the dancing though. That's cool.

Lilrandy,...that will make some woman truly happy, that's actually a great habit to have.

I hate getting up and wondering how my clothes ended up on the ceiling fan, let alone trying to figure out where the ceiling fan came from LOL

1/4/2010 3:53:21 PM Spill your quicks  
i_am_bill
Over 2,000 Posts (3,440)
Astatula, FL

Ok, I'll go next. Some days, or nights, I drink whiskey and while looking at my pics of Cin I grab my,,,,,,no,,,,I can't do it,,sorry. Bill

1/4/2010 3:57:35 PM Spill your quicks  
kinkycapitalist
Atlanta, GA

She's not that f**kin bad, Bill. You probably can, if you think of me and look at her

1/4/2010 3:58:31 PM Spill your quicks  
donajai
Lansing, MI

I like to get on here mostly for the fun threads.

I am a homebody in the winter. In the summer, I love to be camping and on the water.

I have been hooked on General Hospital since I was a teenager. Jason Quartetmaine will always be a hottie.

1/4/2010 3:59:45 PM Spill your quicks  
i_am_bill
Over 2,000 Posts (3,440)
Astatula, FL

Quote from kinkycapitalist:
She's not that f**kin bad, Bill. You probably can, if you think of me and look at her

I won't even say what I do when I look at you Kink. Lol.

1/4/2010 4:00:58 PM Spill your quicks  
cinthianna01
Goshen, IN

Ahahahah....Kinky you alraeady have Beanz and Bob, can't ya leave SOME hope for others?

It's all good bill, as long as it's the right kind of whiskey and you don't picture me as a red headed jew with a big but.

Okaydude,..that's cool, I don't know too many men that still go to a barber for that. I can't imagine having a straight blade that close to my throat. I guess it's a good thing I don't have to shave there.

OMG Dona, Jason Quartermaine was my reason for not getting after school detentions, just so I could get home and see him. I haven't seen that show in years though, is he still on there?

[Edited 1/4/2010 4:02:18 PM ]

1/4/2010 4:01:55 PM Spill your quicks  
waterloo_sunset
Over 2,000 Posts (2,094)
Coram, NY

I really don't give a crap about turtles. I just say I do, because it sounds as dumb as a lot of the stuff I read here on a daily basis.

1/4/2010 4:03:08 PM Spill your quicks  
cinthianna01
Goshen, IN

Loo....you just crushed all my dreams, hope, and any potential faith in humanity.........PLease say it isn't so.

1/4/2010 4:05:27 PM Spill your quicks  

ladydi780
West New York, NJ

I have a fear escalators myself ..I love talking to my pets and sing little songs to them. I hate horror films they scare the daylights out of me ..I haven't seen one in 30 years ..Oh yes I very dyslexia too thank goodness for spell check !!!

1/4/2010 4:07:32 PM Spill your quicks  
kinkycapitalist
Atlanta, GA

Cin fell down an escalater for an hour and a half. Half woman ~ all slinky

What three words would your best friend say do not describe you? Why?

If you and I snuck off for a weekend get away, where would we go and what would we do?

If we had spent New Year's Eve together, can you describe the kiss with which we would have begun the new year?

1/4/2010 4:08:14 PM Spill your quicks  
cinthianna01
Goshen, IN

That's pretty cool Lady, I knew I couldn't be the only one scared of damn escalators.

And singing/talking to pets, is one that many of us are guilty of...mine talk back, and one sings to me.

1/4/2010 4:10:36 PM Spill your quicks  
cinthianna01
Goshen, IN

Cin fell down an escalater for an hour and a half. Half woman ~ all slinky

What three words would your best friend say do not describe you? Why?

If you and I snuck off for a weekend get away, where would we go and what would we do?

If we had spent New Year's Eve together, can you describe the kiss with which we would have begun the new year?

Haha...Actually, I have no reason to fear them, I've never had an incident with one, (becuase I avoid them like the plague) I'd prefer to walk 20 flights of real stairs instead of 1 flight on an escalator.

Meak, Meager, & Mild....kinda self explainatory

Yes, I would have bit you, just for the hell of it...

1/4/2010 4:10:42 PM Spill your quicks  
rrrsmile
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,681)
York, PA

......I hate for someone to move my curtains, if I walk up to my house and find them askew I get pissed off!
......I have to have scents in the house candles, incense, oil burners.
......I totally freak out if the cat box is dirty so I scoop it several times a day.
......Before I go to bed the house needs to be tiddied up, I just hate waking up to a mess.
......Before every date I remove all unsightly body hair, just incase...Oh, I told that one already hehehehe
......Most people think I am far more innocent then I am

1/4/2010 4:12:01 PM Spill your quicks  
kinkycapitalist
Atlanta, GA

Remember, you can get pissed on as well as pissed off

[Edited 1/4/2010 4:12:11 PM ]

1/4/2010 4:12:46 PM Spill your quicks  

onnightwings
Over 1,000 Posts (1,398)
Raleigh, NC

I have a tattoo of air, because my favorite color is clear.

I think chickens run funny.

The brail pad @ the drive thru ATM freaks me out.

I think the word 'sure' should have an H in it.

Naming a food product 'peas' was a very bad idea, so I harbor a deep grudge against Sprout.

1/4/2010 4:14:07 PM Spill your quicks  

ladydi780
West New York, NJ

Quote from cinthianna01:
That's pretty cool Lady, I knew I couldn't be the only one scared of damn escalators.

And singing/talking to pets, is one that many of us are guilty of...mine talk back, and

one sings to me.

It's so bad that I know where every stair case and elevator are in all stores I shop in ..If they are really big I just get panic attacks looking at them...

1/4/2010 4:14:14 PM Spill your quicks  
pattyb4759
Kenosha, WI

I only do dishes on the weekends.

1/4/2010 4:15:49 PM Spill your quicks  

tiredlogger
Over 1,000 Posts (1,433)
Booneville, MS

cin remember had the fans installed ill keep what for secret, by the way can i have my boxer back lol
on subject i love csi law and order the unit im a work aholic shy yetwitty with quick short cut downs if provoked all in fun tho ill let it be at that

1/4/2010 4:19:42 PM Spill your quicks  

snhgirl
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,436)
Scottsboro, AL

I'm a neat freak,I love the outdoors,I make my own candles.And I am a practicle joker.Also a book worm.

1/4/2010 4:24:01 PM Spill your quicks  

rocket000
Over 2,000 Posts (2,337)
Suwanee, GA

My horse's stalls are immaculate. I'm obsessive about them. I also regularly vacumn my horses with a special horse vacumn. I apportion treats equally so none of them feel "slighted".

I cook for Mister Toot. I buy ground turkey or chicken and saute it in olive oil with oatmeal and veggies and store it in tupperware in the freezer. I put a little on his kibble.

I vacumn my truck more often than most.

I take several showers a day.

I don't like to touch door handles in public places. I pull my sleeve down over my hand. If I have to touch it I'll go wash my hands.

I like to brush after meals and carry a toothbrush in my purse.

I shave my underarms every day.

I always ask for my salad dressing "on the side" in a restaurant.

I am diligent about applying strong sunscreen on my face.

My favorite free indulgence is reading in the bathtub.

[Edited 1/4/2010 4:24:45 PM ]

1/4/2010 4:26:45 PM Spill your quicks  

goodman4sum1
Over 1,000 Posts (1,757)
Canton, OH

1. I make excellent fried egg and onion sandwiches.
2. Terry Pratchett is my favorite author (think Lord of the Rings meets Monty Python)
3. How can anyone fear anything more than clowns and spiders? (With the exception of the dreaded spider-clown)

1/4/2010 4:28:52 PM Spill your quicks  
kinkycapitalist
Atlanta, GA

I am dying to find out what sanitizing and rituals you go through before indulging with a new, lover, for the 1st time. Does it hurt him, leave permenant marks, inflamations or 3rd degree burns?

And do you at least thaw out frozen turkey sausage before placing it on Toot's kibble or see if he cracks a tooth? Toot's tooth, has a ring to it.

I know Orthodox rabbis that can Kosher a pig easier than what you describe.

[Edited 1/4/2010 4:30:14 PM ]

1/4/2010 4:31:44 PM Spill your quicks  

rocket000
Over 2,000 Posts (2,337)
Suwanee, GA

They are showered, trimmed and the sheets are clean...

OINK, OINK!!

1/4/2010 4:32:34 PM Spill your quicks  
waterloo_sunset
Over 2,000 Posts (2,094)
Coram, NY

I usually read over a 100 books a year.

The TV is not on all that often except for background noise when I'm not listening to music.

I grew up in a NYC housing project which might explain, to a certain degree, this little bit of an edge I have....

[Edited 1/4/2010 4:33:28 PM ]

1/4/2010 4:32:51 PM Spill your quicks  
klassyklown
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,114)
Bakersfield, CA

I am sure you all know my quirks.

I don't watch tv except the news and sports.

I soak up the sun like a lizard, 105 degrees and I still won't sit in the shade.

I hate, hate, hate the cold.

I have an island girl type accent, or so I am told.

1/4/2010 4:32:56 PM Spill your quicks  
kinkycapitalist
Atlanta, GA

and Toot's tooth?

The lizard part exlains why your breath has the unmistakable aroma of flies, Klown.

[Edited 1/4/2010 4:34:46 PM ]

1/4/2010 4:35:30 PM Spill your quicks  

rocket000
Over 2,000 Posts (2,337)
Suwanee, GA

I apply a special blue gel to his teeth after his twice weekly bath.

Oh no....I hope you don't find this er...arousing.

1/4/2010 4:35:59 PM Spill your quicks  

ladyeden
Over 2,000 Posts (2,092)
Waynesville, MO

I love horror films.
Get nervous on high curbs.
Luv running heavy equipment in a sun dress.
Have a pet turkey.
Smoke after sex (yes, I looked)

1/4/2010 4:36:46 PM Spill your quicks  
kinkycapitalist
Atlanta, GA

Quote from rocket000:
I apply a special blue gel to his teeth after his twice weekly bath.

Oh no....I hope you don't find this er...arousing.

Stangely, YES

Edited to note:

Thread Hijacking in progress.

[Edited 1/4/2010 4:37:21 PM ]

1/4/2010 4:37:05 PM Spill your quicks  

wsprs0nthewind
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,493)
Powell, TN

-I love winter but hate to be cold.
-I would rather read a good book as to watch TV. I rarely watch it.
-My bedroom has to be completely dark when I sleep and a fan on to defuse other noises.
-Open curtains or blinds after dark annoy me.
-I brush my teeth in warm water.
-I like potatoe salad warm not cold.
-My socks have to match my clothes. We won't discuss underwear.
-If I drink something hot I have to have to drink something cold to go with it.
-When I change the temp in my car I have to change the drive and passenger side to match.
-I don't like gray areas and tend to think in black/white concepts.
-I love the smell of a farm, hay, the barn smells, etc.

[Edited 1/4/2010 4:38:33 PM ]

1/4/2010 4:53:16 PM Spill your quicks  
shanemcdane
Bakersfield, CA

Quote from klassyklown:
I soak up the sun like a lizard, 105 degrees and I still won't sit in the shade.
I hate, hate, hate the cold.

You must be pretty happy in Bako then. But today was super cold (burrrr).

1/4/2010 4:55:24 PM Spill your quicks  

harry76
Greensburg, IN

I have a need for speed. I have an old classic car that from the outside looks stock,
but has over 1000 horsepower under the hood and a 6 speed transmission which allows it to run over 200 MPH, and 9 second quarter miles at 136 MPH.
I love to find unsuspecting sports cars and leave them in the dust.

1/4/2010 4:56:34 PM Spill your quicks  
klassyklown
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,114)
Bakersfield, CA

Quote from shanemcdane:
You must be pretty happy in Bako then. But today was super cold (burrrr).

Cold and foggy. I was in Venice with 75 degrees and sun for three days.

1/4/2010 4:57:24 PM Spill your quicks  
rrrsmile
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,681)
York, PA

Remember, you can get pissed on as well as pissed off

Your telling ME?

1/4/2010 5:02:58 PM Spill your quicks  
blublue
Grantsburg, WI

i Am as perfect as i was coming out 39.o7500 yrs ago

1/4/2010 5:04:50 PM Spill your quicks  
ambrosia123
Pompano Beach, FL

I'm more of an Oscar than a Felix, thus, the weekly maid service.

I have 32 publications, thus I've no patience for dumb ass, beer drinkin', immature fools.

I want to eventually cook my entire cookbook collection (about a thousand books) thus I fear a subscription to Lane Bryant in my future...gulp!!!.....lord help me!!!!

1/4/2010 5:07:02 PM Spill your quicks  
kinkycapitalist
Atlanta, GA

I don't drink beer and cooking them isn't the same as over indulging in eating them.

Edited to add, I am a very mature fool

[Edited 1/4/2010 5:08:02 PM ]

1/4/2010 5:09:27 PM Spill your quicks  
tootsweet13
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,771)
Woodbridge, VA

* I'm a lot nicer and more straight-laced than I appear on here.
* I am not afraid to hold tarantulas or boa constrictors.
* I eat cold ravioli straight from the can...it's one of my favorite lunches.
* I twice built an igloo out of 350 clear, plastic milk jugs. My kindergarten students used it as a reading center, where four students could sit inside at once and read books.
* I am a total Fanilow
* I love American Girl dolls/accoutrements just as much as my daughters do, and this weekend when we went to American Girl Place in New York City, I was just as excited as my 8 year old!

1/4/2010 5:11:43 PM Spill your quicks  
brother_pablo
Chicago, IL

Always looking for a teachable moment. My wardrobe consists solely of jeans, tee-shirts and boots. I have a short attention span and get bored fast. Love to ride in the rain. F**ken hate when people sneeze around me. Somtimes I'm too nice. I'm a sucker for a dare.

1/4/2010 5:13:57 PM Spill your quicks  
tootsweet13
Woodbridge, VA

Ahhhhh....ahhhhh....ahhhh CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

1/4/2010 5:22:14 PM Spill your quicks  
brother_pablo
Chicago, IL

THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!!

1/4/2010 5:23:01 PM Spill your quicks  
tootsweet13
Woodbridge, VA

You crack me up!

1/4/2010 5:36:32 PM Spill your quicks  
bellashartbeat
Over 1,000 Posts (1,672)
Longmont, CO

Quote from onnightwings:
I have a tattoo of air, because my favorite color is clear.

I think chickens run funny.

The brail pad @ the drive thru ATM freaks me out.

I think the word 'sure' should have an H in it.

Naming a food product 'peas' was a very bad idea, so I harbor a deep grudge against Sprout.

Very nice...wittily (is that even a word) and smartly said.
Liked it.

Okay...I guess my turn.

...I am closely related to 3 royal families.
...I wear high heal shoes and stockings on a daily basis.

(I said those first, so you don't freak out with the rest)

...I am not a clean freak (just don't notice when things are not spic & span) and my only reason for working is to be able to hire a maid service on regular basis.
...I do, however, cook devinely and have a very adventurous taste buds.
...I hate the smell of garlic on people's breath. Doesn't matter how much I am smitten, Brad Pitt shows up and his breath stinks and I am asking for a refund.
...I have read more books than 10 (educated) people, combined...well over 100,000...seriously.
...I can build a foundation for any building, at any location, all by myself...forms, rebars, concrete and all....(but can't hammer a nail, straight). Then put my suit on and go to a meeting. I grew up on construction sites.
...I have written a software program (by accident) when I got pissed at my son, who is a genius, because he refused to help me with some simple Excel formulas.(he still says that I did that, because no one told me it's impossible.)
...I love toys...the electronic ones with computers in them...more than jewelery and flowers. And I own almost everything that is worth having.
...Oh, yeah...I am the most patient, impatient woman you will ever meet.(don't ask)

editted to add: If you promise to not to laugh...I am scared of the dark. I never sleep in the dark, when I'm alone.

[Edited 1/4/2010 5:45:13 PM ]

1/4/2010 5:46:04 PM Spill your quicks  
1lilrascal
Zephyrhills, FL

Ahemmmm......I have a 40 foot American Eagle motorhome.......anyone know an available driver????

I'm taking Karate lessons......helpful on the dates!

1/4/2010 6:16:47 PM Spill your quicks  

hardtwist
Over 1,000 Posts (1,283)
Crawford, NE

I'm the family baby sitter. Weekends are filled with nieces and nephews.
I have a couple of friends that are racist ogres....whom I love to torment.
Studying Psychology, is a big part of my life.....drives family and friends nuts.
I build hydrogen fuel cells, to increase fuel economy. My Ford Powerstroke gets 28mpg and my Ford V10 gets 24mpg.
I inherited my Grandfathers still from prohibition. He claimed 10 gallons of alcohol to the acre, and livestock feed leftover.

1/4/2010 6:34:25 PM Spill your quicks  

lulu24
Over 1,000 Posts (1,235)
Conway, AR

i'm overly-honest and fearless, to the point where i sometimes make rash decisions.

i'm pig-headed, stubborn as all get-out when it's something that's important to me.

i am a voracious reader, usually cruising through four hundred pages or more per day.

i'm overly-logical at times, to the point where i occasionally have a disconnect between my logic and my emotions.

most of my best friends are male. the few females i hang around are just like me.

i've a slight bent toward being a slob.

i bawl during movies, commercials, and tv shows. books. whatever...i'm talking heart-ripping, soul-shredding...out and out bawling.

1/4/2010 6:36:52 PM Spill your quicks  
kinkycapitalist
Atlanta, GA

Bawling? Is that Arkansas speak for balling?

1/4/2010 6:37:41 PM Spill your quicks  

lulu24
Over 1,000 Posts (1,235)
Conway, AR

Bawling? Is that Arkansas speak for balling?

kinky, i loooove balling.

bawling, on the other hand...well, that just stuffs up my nose.

1/4/2010 6:39:50 PM Spill your quicks  
kinkycapitalist
Atlanta, GA

Yeah, I was hoping it was a speech impediment.

[Edited 1/4/2010 6:40:05 PM ]

1/4/2010 7:09:04 PM Spill your quicks  
leftarian
Over 2,000 Posts (2,048)
Hermosa Beach, CA

My turn...I'm really a nice guy and don't know why women only date bad boys.

1/4/2010 7:18:56 PM Spill your quicks  

sandra49ok
Over 1,000 Posts (1,571)
Shelton, WA

I am accustomed to reading at least 3-5 books a week at times more I talk to all of my kids every week just to know they are well I am a devout Christian and take my faith very seriously I love babies and little kids I talk to myself sometimes

1/4/2010 7:24:52 PM Spill your quicks  
cinthianna01
Goshen, IN

Quote from leftarian:
My turn...I'm really a nice guy and don't know why women only date bad boys.

You're gonna burn for that one...

And there have been some really interesting ones in here.

KK,..since we're all pretty much buried in snow, you're very brave mentioning the 105 crap....

1/4/2010 7:25:17 PM Spill your quicks  
jonas35
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,009)
Dahlonega, GA

I love green M&M's to death but when I see the color green it pisses me off.

I like throwing insects into spider webs and watching the spider kill it.

I can have sex everyday, for hours.

I have a fear of losing my ears because then I would be blind and deaf.

1/4/2010 8:54:39 PM Spill your quicks  

iamalwaysjustme
Over 2,000 Posts (3,757)
Olathe, KS

I have a fear of water , I almost drown when I was 10 years old on a camping trip with my cousins , but I love the oceans and I love to ride in the water on a boat , but no other way , will not jump off boat to pee in water unless I have a life vest on ,and even then it terrifies me , even if I am drunk

1/4/2010 9:02:17 PM Spill your quicks  
xpamela_leighx
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,970)
Springville, UT

I have Epilepsy.
I have a total of 12 brothers and sisters.
I have a daughter who was born two months early, and almost died Christmas day.
I have been married twice.
I have three kids...a girl 11 and two boys almost 6 and 5 this month.
I hate brussel sprouts.
I love cheese and soy sauce....I am a very picky eater.
I can be sweet.
I can be nice.
I can be serious.
I love horror movies.
I can sing.
I am shy when first meeting people.
I am not a wh*re. (That might be a bit of a shocker for some)
I love to read anything by Agatha Christie.
I am estranged to all of my family but one sister, by my choice.
I have not seen nor spoke to my father since I was 10.
I love the sunset on the beaches of SD.
I hate sushi.
I love to dance.
I hate talking politics and religion.
I have wanted to travel thru every nook and crany of europe since I was 16.

1/4/2010 9:15:02 PM Spill your quicks  

bbw47reader
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,274)
Frederick, MD

I am a closet earth mother.

1/4/2010 9:33:59 PM Spill your quicks  
tommyutahn
Salt Lake City, UT

I've been known to snore sometimes. I've never noticed though!!
I'm a fast walker!!
I do know that when I'm driving I've called the other drivers out there every name in the book!!
I leave my phone in my car or truck all the time!!!
I can't stand texting people at all!!!
I don't like fast food joints at all IE... Mcdonalds, taco bell, burger king.... Ect... Ect...
Sometimes when I take a shower I will bring an ice cold beer in the shower with me!!!
I can't stand Domestic beer at all.... IE.... Bud, coors, Mgd, Pabst.... Ect... ect...

I have so many little quircks that I could list pages and pages of all of my flaws.