Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

rubmaps massage

In some approaches, Yahoo chat rooms were wilder than the predictable, vanilla, regulated dating apps of nowadays. asian dating irvine A lot of Fish keeps adding modest tweaks to its app, including Chat Heads for Android users, VoIP calling for premium customers and Instagram image uploads. If something, you should really be more suspect of someone with a perfectly curated on line dating persona. snapfck He s never been comfy with chatting up an desirable woman at a pub or a cafe, or even a gathering with mutual friends.

free hookups like craigslist

Make an effort to make the setting look presentable. speed dating aspen However, there are also people who say the precise opposite. Can be a bi weekly or heck a month to month date as nicely. locanto san diego california I didn t anticipate the circumstance with Tall Eric to be any distinct — and it wasn t.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/1/2008 4:09:01 PM Sleeping in the Buff and....  

dragonfly52769
Juneau, AK

OMG...I sleep in the buff all the time but found something that feels absolutley wonderful....it's better than flannel sheets.

I found a set of fleece sheets and they are the best thing to sleep under...well, almost the best thing

1/1/2008 4:10:56 PM Sleeping in the Buff and....  

cfd1616
Clawson, MI

I have flannel sheets, but never seen fleece. Love the innuendo at the end, wink, wink, nod, nod.

Ed

[Edited 1/1/2008 4:22:09 PM]

1/1/2008 4:16:19 PM Sleeping in the Buff and....  

dragonfly52769
Juneau, AK

1/1/2008 4:18:02 PM Sleeping in the Buff and....  

lotus3
Venice, FL

dragonfly...wow...fleece sounds great, especially where you are...but down here..I don't think so

1/1/2008 4:20:15 PM Sleeping in the Buff and....  

cottagebithec
Utica, NY

Nice clean sheets 600thread count and the goose down quilt here.

1/1/2008 4:21:22 PM Sleeping in the Buff and....  

dragonfly52769
Juneau, AK

I'm in Alaska for now...I guess in Florida you'd sweat too much...but then again, sweating isn't all bad either. As cfd says...wink, wink, nod, nod

1/1/2008 4:23:25 PM Sleeping in the Buff and....  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

I never heard of fleecs sheet either! Must be an AK thing.

1/1/2008 4:28:43 PM Sleeping in the Buff and....  

sugahsouth
Lake City, TN

That sounds absolutely scrumptious, DRagon.
I always got the 600 count too. But, would love to give those a go for the winter. Those other sheets just feel like dirty sheets in the winter. And before anyone says, I do wash them weekly whether they need it or not. Thanks for the recommendation. Maybe we need a consumer advocate thread?

1/1/2008 4:29:47 PM Sleeping in the Buff and....  

goodoleboy13
Boise, ID

Lotus I was in Tampa in January of 2005. I about froze because I expected nice warm weather it was cold and damp I believe there is a picture on my profile on me with a cup of coffee and a blue slicker on an excursion boat at Tarpon Springs I would have loved it if the motel had fleece sheets

1/1/2008 4:35:27 PM Sleeping in the Buff and....  

lotus3
Venice, FL

Yes Goodoleboy...you do look uncomfortable...out on a boat in Dec or Jan will give you the chills for sure!! Looks like you had quite a good breeze swaying those palm trees too!! I do have a down comforter for times like that...but if I need it 10 times a year, that would be a lot. I just turn the heat on...so my unit remembers it is not just for a/c

1/1/2008 4:39:29 PM Sleeping in the Buff and....  

dragonfly52769
Juneau, AK

Talk about cold...the first time I moved to NC, it snowed 21"....they didn't have the equipment to plow snow and called in the US Marines!! Could have used a set of fleece sheets then....but I was the only one on the beach who had a pair of boots!

1/1/2008 4:45:45 PM Sleeping in the Buff and....  

justed57
Willoughby, OH

Hey Goodolboy.....
gotta tell ya I love Idaho if its like I remember back in 1970.
Had a great time fishing out there. I wanna go back.

1/1/2008 4:47:38 PM Sleeping in the Buff and....  

emt854
Appleton, WI

I use the 600-900 TC sheets in the summer and winter flannel..when you sleep in the buff and climb into a bed with cotton sheets...ewwww its really cold.

1/1/2008 4:55:03 PM Sleeping in the Buff and....  

goldangel
Hickory, NC

Dragonfly was that 1987? that the yr my granddaughter was born and they send
a hummbe in on ours road for a girl that got hurt.No one eles could make it.
That was the worst that I can remenber to this day.

1/1/2008 5:12:40 PM Sleeping in the Buff and....  

sunnyday7
Longview, WA

A KING SIZE...latex bed with a memory foam 2 in. topper..with fleese/flannel sheets..

Page: 1, 2