Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best hookup sites for over 50

Some on line dating websites operate by handpicking matches for you. waynesboro dating Do not take it for granted that they liked you. You can really feel protected and comfortable by interacting with other singles from your personal house or other private settings. jerkmate affiliate Can be a bi weekly or heck a monthly date as well.

www listcrawler

You can access eHarmony for cost free, but paying a subscription offers you much more details about other users. greenwood ar singles It can feel fantastic to get that match, to know somebody finds you desirable or interesting and it offers you the likelihood to dip into normality. Following a while, it can feel as even though you are asking and answering the very same queries and possessing the very same conversations more than and more than. amateur latina busty Those who are living a polyamorous or non monogamous life style or searching for partners who are open to significantly less conventional arrangements, attempt Feeld.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/1/2008 7:23:41 PM where are the bi females at???  

lisa_37
Allendale, MI

just wondering where and if any bi females chat in here

1/2/2008 3:08:02 PM where are the bi females at???  

phantombabe27
Edmonton, AB

I just got my account not that long ago. So just started looking at the forums. I am actually in the category of bi-curious. but bi none the less.

1/4/2008 3:21:33 AM where are the bi females at???  

dionesia
Seattle, WA

If I meet the right woman I'm in ! Has to be feminine though if not why not be with a man?
Ummm I just joined and am wondering why my pic is not here? Anyone know?

[Edited 1/4/2008 3:24:28 AM]

1/4/2008 11:56:29 AM where are the bi females at???  

lisa_37
Allendale, MI

pic is there now lol....it just takes a little time they have to do the aprove thing first

1/5/2008 12:29:36 AM where are the bi females at???  

dionesia
Seattle, WA

so I see...ty hun am new at this

1/5/2008 5:42:14 AM where are the bi females at???  

gallowravyn
Belton, MO

I am bi, brand new to the site, and looking for a special lady. and please dont be put off by the fact that I am engaged to a guy. my relationship with my guy, and a possible lady, would be seperate, each would know about the other, but there would not be any threesome action. I was intrigued by the idea, but then I heard all these horror stories, and ya know, I don't think I could handle it. I know it seems strange, and complicated, but isnt it always? but when I am spending quality time with my girl, it will be WITH MY GIRL. no boys allowed. I am sure that way down the road, if a good sturdy, and completely honest and faithful relationship were to develop between the three of us, we might be interested in trying a threesome, just to see what it is like. but that is way far off.

1/5/2008 2:25:56 PM where are the bi females at???  

tsw23
Carthage, MO

Im bi....was asking myself the same question when i came across this topic.

1/6/2008 9:48:13 AM where are the bi females at???  

cleilani
Hampton, VA

I am bi but i am engaged to be marry. My curosity hit me when i was with a girl. I never felt anything like it. i would like to have girlfriend on the side. but not any threesomes with my man.

1/10/2008 10:53:39 PM where are the bi females at???  

tnblueyes70
Crossville, TN

i am a bisexual female..i am also looking for women to chat with.

1/21/2008 4:38:31 AM where are the bi females at???  

lustygal
Marietta, GA

Anyone who would like to chat can hit me up.

1/25/2008 6:14:38 PM where are the bi females at???  

sue4u77
Columbia, TN

bi-curious here. just wanted to say hi to all.

1/26/2008 10:05:56 AM where are the bi females at???  

armymom363
Brewton, AL

I am here to I am bi female would love to chat sometimes.

1/26/2008 4:35:32 PM where are the bi females at???  

ladyp21
West Palm Beach, FL

Whats a bi female? my bad

[Edited 1/26/2008 4:37:52 PM]

1/27/2008 1:58:21 PM where are the bi females at???  

hotpixie
Cartersville, GA

I have been asking the same question. I am bi and would love to find someone nearby. Anyone out there?

1/28/2008 6:08:24 PM where are the bi females at???  

sweetcouple133
Pickens, SC

we are out here but alot are married , and i have heard from alot that play together

Page: 1, 2