Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best site for hookup in india

And if the date s turning sour or if the other person s a total weirdo, you can normally down your cup of coffee, scald your tongue, and run out the door shouting how you just remembered it s your mom s birthday nowadays. dating edmonton On the web dating corporations are privy to the reality that persons use them for travel. When tips is asked for and supplied take it for what it is, engage the humour button and don t take it to heart. locanto minneapolis People forge friendships with the disabled and turn them into a partnership.

free hookup sites without payment

Back in the day, eHarmony would put you through the wringer with a lengthy sign up approach and lame alienating inquiries. bend singles Plus, a guy that is going to be put off by the fact that I m willing to message 1st is not my sort of guy anyway. The been varrified app is completely accessable. list crawlers alabama So for a moment, I sit there, in the parking lot of a suburban sports bar chain, on a initial date with a random Tinder match, holding a gun in the passenger seat.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/12/2010 3:04:02 PM Will somebody Please explain  

122750again
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,106)
Sioux Falls, SD

Why in the hell after 3 emails, short emails I might add, that a Grown Man has to ask a STUPID question I've got it in my profile that I am NOT looking for a FWB, a FB, or a Short Term ANYTHING And the first Friggin question I get asked is " Do you like Massages ?" There is a LIMIT to my Patience Ya KNOW

Meet singles in your area here at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free for everything! Join now!
DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

1/12/2010 3:07:19 PM Will somebody Please explain  
only4dating
Rio Rancho, NM

Maybe, just maybe, a massage is just a massage. I mean you can get a massage without sex the last time I checked.

1/12/2010 3:07:38 PM Will somebody Please explain  

freenow31
Las Vegas, NV

Maybe he is a massage therapist and since his emails are, so short he could have a problem expressing his thoughts in words.

Or he could just be special and forgot his helmet today

1/12/2010 3:07:39 PM Will somebody Please explain  

maryg2
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,121)
Philadelphia, PA

massages aint that bad....j/s

ive been asked much worse like to be a dominatrix, etc.

do your emails start w/"hey, baby" or "hey, sexy"......that usually is a sign

Photobucket

1/12/2010 3:09:53 PM Will somebody Please explain  

122750again
Sioux Falls, SD

Quote from only4dating:
Maybe, just maybe, a massage is just a massage. I mean you can get a massage without sex the last time I checked.
Maybe 50 years ago

1/12/2010 3:11:26 PM Will somebody Please explain  

trueblue5ft2
Over 2,000 Posts (2,274)
Poplar Bluff, MO

Send him my way.. my back is killin me

1/12/2010 3:16:05 PM Will somebody Please explain  

msbevzie
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,651)
Oregon, OH

Hell I don't know BUT that damn massage question was crazy for awhile in emails...I kept thinking what the hell is with THIS question?

1/12/2010 3:16:21 PM Will somebody Please explain  

petron
Garland, TX

Quote from maryg2:

Photobucket

Mary, you KNOW you ARE a dominatrix. no sense hiding it, words out.

and all my emails have 'hey baby/sexy' in the subject. explains why i don't a response, eh?

1/12/2010 3:20:17 PM Will somebody Please explain  

believe1962
Kernersville, NC

Quote from maryg2:

Photobucket

the sign is in the mail ,right? sexy baby Dominatrix Mary

1/12/2010 3:22:40 PM Will somebody Please explain  

122750again
Sioux Falls, SD

Quote from msbevzie:
Hell I don't know BUT that damn massage question was crazy for awhile in emails...I kept thinking what the hell is with THIS question?
Just pisses me off that it seems to be the only thing on some peoples Minds I'm by know means a Prude, but JHCHRIST, whatever happened to getting to know somebody before ya go whipping out personal chit Wonder how he would have felt if I asked him So HOW LONG is your Schlong anyway

1/12/2010 3:25:24 PM Will somebody Please explain  

maryg2
Philadelphia, PA

r u guys making fun of me??

geez, even if i really did some bondage action, do ya think i would admit it on a public forum??

let me see if i can dig out a picture of me performing at my best!

Photobucket

1/12/2010 3:28:54 PM Will somebody Please explain  

petron
Garland, TX

Quote from maryg2:
r u guys making fun of me??

geez, even if i really did some bondage action, do ya think i would admit it on a public forum??

let me see if i can dig out a picture of me performing at my best!

Photobucket

performing? this i gotta see!

1/12/2010 3:31:07 PM Will somebody Please explain  

maryg2
Philadelphia, PA

sorry, PETRON.....i would be overtaking the OP's thread and i wouldnt want to do that....(whispers maybe later)

anyways, massages arent that bad. depends on what he looks like.

1/12/2010 3:36:10 PM Will somebody Please explain  
arkansasnman
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,410)
Fayetteville, AR

Well, virtually all the banter and discussion concern sex.

99% of the posts concern sex.

No one seems to be trying very hard to get to know anyone on the threads, but offers/requests of sex are frequent.

Was your post rhetorical?

[Edited 1/12/2010 3:36:44 PM PST]

1/12/2010 5:09:30 PM Will somebody Please explain  

clownkilla
Over 1,000 Posts (1,852)
Sarasota, FL

Holy SHIT !If this lady is telling the truth there is a LOT of desperate guys out there!Holy shit!What is wrong with this shitty world anymore?Your I just threw up in my mouth clown.

1/12/2010 5:15:07 PM Will somebody Please explain  

tar_2_the_heelz
Over 1,000 Posts (1,224)
Charlotte, NC

1/12/2010 6:05:03 PM Will somebody Please explain  

nippy1
Melville, NY

OMG. I'm shocked at the amount of foot massages offered to me. Must be a pick up line in a magazine they read somewhere.

1/12/2010 6:08:21 PM Will somebody Please explain  

garyguitar01
Franklin, NJ

Quote from 122750again:
Why in the hell after 3 emails, short emails I might add, that a Grown Man has to ask a STUPID question I've got it in my profile that I am NOT looking for a FWB, a FB, or a Short Term ANYTHING And the first Friggin question I get asked is " Do you like Massages ?" There is a LIMIT to my Patience Ya KNOW

Sorry, but some guys are so lame. What's wrong with, "Hi, I liked your profile"...etc.?

1/22/2010 6:52:59 AM Will somebody Please explain  

redpruett
Ottumwa, IA

Quote from 122750again:
i think that is a fair question. a lot men me included don't know how to open a conversation on these threads. i have read your blogs. really enjoyed them. you tell hiw you feel and if noe likes them tough sh--. you keep writing and i'll keep reading

1/22/2010 6:58:20 AM Will somebody Please explain  

dreamcatcher00
Over 1,000 Posts (1,124)
Plainview, TX

another example of women who are dramatic...

i mean its just acouple of emails.. u really dont have to take it to the point of posting a thread about it.

Either choose to respond or B-L-O-C-K, really simple.

No need for the fireworks and drama.

1/22/2010 7:06:28 AM Will somebody Please explain  

meciuno
Katy, TX

Quote from 122750again:

Maybe he is in the Massage business! Have insurance questions, let me know. There are tons of helpful people out there.

So do you like massages?

1/22/2010 7:13:44 AM Will somebody Please explain  
doublehugx
Campbell, CA

I just have to look at that aspect of the process as entertainment. I give myself the mental pic of a "lounge lizard" with the chains, hairy/scary chest showing....and have a good laugh. It doesn't pay to invest too much in a few e-mails until someone decides to put it in the reality area. Good luck with the froot loops......lol