Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup site gay

If you have a ‘list post, it s recommended to quantity the items as opposed to basically employing bullet points. sacramento area dating sites When asking about future plans, it s very best to maintain it casual. Of course, if this brings up anything that s super uncomfortable for him, like a terrible connection with his Dad, or a sibling he can t stand, then drop the topic. doublelist little rock ar In this day and age, everyone has their go to box set, the Television show they binge on repeat, or revert to when they re in need to have of a comfort watch.

mega profile dating site

, then you have to have much more time, distance and shielding to approach divorce. hook up flagstaff When Monday rolled about, I almost cancelled. If you operate 32 hours or a lot more per week, you are deemed a complete time employee. doublelist sf bay If you take as well lengthy, she will locate someone else who is interested.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/22/2010 8:44:52 PM Some truth about on-line dating  
sassyladyt
Toledo, OH

Has anyone heard or known of a couple actually being together from on-line dating?

Or do you just meet many friends?

Meet singles in your area here at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free for everything! Join now!
DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

1/23/2010 6:54:22 AM Some truth about on-line dating  

chaotica
Newbury, OH

i met some really nice ladies here

am writing this from her house

prolly gonna stay another day

sometimes it does work

1/23/2010 2:09:01 PM Some truth about on-line dating  

nobs4u
Mansfield, OH

Honestly,*sigh* couples?Well, COUPLA days,or maybe weeks(if I'm lucky!) I truly believe it will happen(the couple thing)for me...just wishful thinking?Not really,with each ,and I cant say unsuccessful, date or attempt at a relationship I gather more insight as to what I REALLY want,gettin closer everytime!!!!!
I for one,LIKE to make new friends,male or female,(no,not gay,real happy tho!)Hell,friends are what make it all worthwhile!

1/23/2010 2:15:12 PM Some truth about on-line dating  

chaotica
Newbury, OH

all

so yea ... im staying another nite

we are getting along fabulously

not sure if she is "THE ONE"

but we are sure having fun right now

1/23/2010 2:25:43 PM Some truth about on-line dating  

romanticmania
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,518)
Arlington, WA

Right on Chao

Thats

1/23/2010 2:28:54 PM Some truth about on-line dating  

chaotica
Newbury, OH

hi amy

how are you today???

im good
getting ready to go to a party tonite

should be fun

puff puff pass

1/23/2010 2:35:25 PM Some truth about on-line dating  

goodman4sum1
Canton, OH

Know a couple who just got married last month that met on a different site a few months back. Seem very happy together.

1/23/2010 2:45:41 PM Some truth about on-line dating  

romanticmania
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,518)
Arlington, WA

I'm great.

I'm sure it will be Enjoy!

Thanks PPP back at ya

1/23/2010 2:52:33 PM Some truth about on-line dating  

chaotica
Newbury, OH

thanks honey

ok gotta go

1/23/2010 3:59:17 PM Some truth about on-line dating  
eaglederic
Cleveland, OH

The truth about online dating is that you all are desperate and just when you think youve found bliss, it blows up in your surprised and miserable faces! If you want a real meaningful relationship, do just as I do and tune into Dr. Phil and he'll guide you how to get there.

1/23/2010 11:41:04 PM Some truth about on-line dating  
hunter12gauge
Over 1,000 Posts (1,311)
Bellaire, OH

Quote from eaglederic:
The truth about online dating is that you all are desperate and just when you think youve found bliss, it blows up in your surprised and miserable faces! If you want a real meaningful relationship, do just as I do and tune into Dr. Phil and he'll guide you how to get there.
Don't make me laugh... Dr.Phil is nothing but a Oprah protegy,his advice only works in the land of fantasy and fairy tales. Evidently YOU also voted for Obama. Now get your head out of the sand,turn off the tv and do something productive with your life. j/s hunter12....

1/24/2010 3:12:37 AM Some truth about on-line dating  

easydaddy2loveu
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,175)
Dayton, OH

I know of at least 2. Just have to work at the friendships and let things build up.

Chuck

1/24/2010 4:20:01 AM Some truth about on-line dating  

lucas510
Wadsworth, OH

Lots and lots of friends for sure. Finding the ONE, not really sure yet. I'm hanging with a girl right now that I'm really enjoying being around. She keeps coming back so she must like it to. Like easy d said just work on the friends and the rest will either happen or not. I can think of 4 couple I know who met online. Some are kind of new and other have been together for a while now. Just takes time.

1/24/2010 10:40:48 AM Some truth about on-line dating  
derbydriver4evr
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,958)
Cincinnati, OH

Yea there are all kinds of success stories out there...

1/24/2010 11:41:24 AM Some truth about on-line dating  

aspateer
Middletown, OH

the real truth about online dating? its horrible... and very few of us will ever find happiness on siites such as this... UNLESS your age range is higher than the 30's.

1/24/2010 1:27:42 PM Some truth about on-line dating  
legaleye
Columbus, OH

Online stuff is no different than real life, except there are more choices. Its all a needle in a haystick deal. Millions of people, most of them far away, and you try and meet some that seem compatible.

I can say I have spent a lot of time over the past years looking, writing, chatting, meeting. I have no expectations when meeting someone in person, so I will not be disappointed in the sense that I thought she was the one, but Oh Well... I just chalk it up to experience and move on.

The big thing is to get out and meet people. Sure you have to be safe, take your time, etc. and go slowly with someone, but you have to hit the bricks and get out from behind the computer screen. However, even with all those people on these sites, the volume of people that you may be interested in will still be relatively small.

Over the years, and many years now, I have been involved in relationships that started with a chatroom or a dating site. That they didnt last forever is not a statement that anything went terribly wrong, but like every other relationship, priorities may change, people grow in different directions and other life events come into play.

Yes I am optimistic.. but that is the way I am. Your mileage may vary.

1/24/2010 2:41:48 PM Some truth about on-line dating  

seekingunow
Langsville, OH

I know of a couple and they are still together. However my luck has not been good. I am too far removed from the dating scene and not willing to come into this day and age of chaos dating and sex. But I do enjoy chatting on message boards and looking through various sites for the right man. Not being desperate or dependent is the key.

1/24/2010 5:27:37 PM Some truth about on-line dating  
sassyladyt
Toledo, OH

Well good luck choa. Nice to hear your enjoy yourself Just thought myself all of this is a needle in the haystack. It is like real life. When you meet someone in person, how do you really know them. They seem one way and actually it is just an act when you actually get to know them. Life is full of chances. A chance in life is one in a million. So.......

1/24/2010 6:14:25 PM Some truth about on-line dating  

chaotica
Newbury, OH

Quote from aspateer:
the real truth about online dating? its horrible... and very few of us will ever find happiness on siites such as this... UNLESS your age range is higher than the 30's.

sooner or later youll find that you have to be happy with yourself before you can be happy with someone else ... you get back what you put out ... threefold

Quote from lucas510:
Lots and lots of friends for sure. Finding the ONE, not really sure yet. I'm hanging with a girl right now that I'm really enjoying being around. She keeps coming back so she must like it to. Like easy d said just work on the friends and the rest will either happen or not. I can think of 4 couple I know who met online. Some are kind of new and other have been together for a while now. Just takes time.

hope things work out for ya lucas

you seem like a really nice kid ... you deserve it

Quote from sassyladyt:
Well good luck choa. Nice to hear your enjoy yourself Just thought myself all of this is a needle in the haystack. It is like real life. When you meet someone in person, how do you really know them. They seem one way and actually it is just an act when you actually get to know them. Life is full of chances. A chance in life is one in a million. So.......

yea i had a great time ... i took a chance ...

you hope that you can tell the real ones from the fake

talk on the phone ... email ...

dont try to be something your not

honesty and respect go a long way believe it or not

ok im done ranting

everyone have a great day

later

1/25/2010 5:56:43 PM Some truth about on-line dating  

gentlebear1949
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,854)
Wooster, OH

1/25/2010 6:12:38 PM Some truth about on-line dating  

aspateer
Middletown, OH

lol

1/25/2010 10:11:08 PM Some truth about on-line dating  

enigmaco
Columbus, OH

I met a girl online that I dated that was really creepy, one I was one year and one day older then her, and two we use to live down the street from each other when we were younger it was interesting.