Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersona

This is the most thrilling on the web dating query to ask This will give you a opportunity to examine how your tinder/bumble newbie chatting companion thinks. phoenix free dating sites If I ever became single again, these would be the inquiries I would ask on a first date. And Kim Kardashian West nearly looked modest in comparison in her sheer Roberto Cavalli dress, due to the fact no one s finding naked devoid of KKW joining in. coomeet premium We may earn commission from links on this web page, but we only propose solutions we appreciate.

open relationship hookup

As you can most likely tell from its moniker, this app s most important fanbase is in the States. best dating websites edmonton You can t see the membership expenses until you ve joined OkCupid and subscriptions automatically renew. I figured getting simple was the way to go as to avoid any mixed messages. doublelist omaha Your trial period will commence when you confirm your payment.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/27/2010 10:39:40 PM Zelda Rubinstein - best known for three Poltergeist films dies 76  

casper_1978
Middletown, OH

Zelda Rubinstein -- best known for her role as Tangina Barrons in the three "Poltergeist" films -- has died at the age of 76 from complications after suffering a heart attack two months ago.

Rubinstein's first role -- not counting her voice work as Atrocia Frankenstone on "The Flintstone Comedy Show" -- was as Iris in the Chevy Chase box-office bomb "Under the Rainbow." The first role came at the relatively late age of 47, in a film she personally despised for its depiction of little people. The 4-foot, 3-inch Rubinstein's fortunes changed dramatically when she was cast as the now-iconic medium, Tangina Barrons, in "Poltergeist." She would have continued success on television, most notably as Ginny Weedon in the David E. Kelley drama "Picket Fences," plus other small but memorable roles in films like "Sixteen Candles."
--------------------------------------------------------------
need more want a picture of her and the rest of the story go here>>movies.[blocked]/feature/movie-talk-poltergeist-actor-dies.html

take out [blocked] and put yahoo

[Edited 1/27/2010 10:41:53 PM ]

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

1/27/2010 10:55:27 PM Zelda Rubinstein - best known for three Poltergeist films dies 76  

casper_1978
Middletown, OH

Rubinstein avoided what is known as the "Poltergeist" curse. Four of the cast members who starred in the series of three films died during the six years (1982-1988) between the first and third film. Dominique Dunne -- who was murdered by her boyfriend in 1982 at the age of 22 -- and Heather O'Rourke -- dying from septic shock in 1988 at the age of 12 -- were shocking tragedies. Will Sampson already had health problems before accepting a role in the second film and died from kidney failure in 1987 at the age of 53. Julien Beck was aware of his terminal stomach cancer before accepting the role of Kane in the second film -- he died in 1985. Louis Byron "Lou" Perryman -- who had a small role in the first film -- was murdered in 2009.

It's arguable if two unexpected deaths from a film constitute a curse, but that perception remains quite popular among fans of the film series. The alive-and-well star of the first two films, Craig T. Nelson, starred on the hit comedy "Coach" and can soon be seen in the new series "Parenthood."

As the first "Poltergeist" film still remains quite popular, many generations will remember Rubinstein's performance as Tangina, her calming presence explaining to a terrorized family, "There is no death. There is only a transition to a different sphere of consciousness."

Steven Spielberg summed her up best when he said, "Good things can come in small packages, and that's certainly true of Zelda."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
thats the rest of story for those who don't wanna look it up.lol

1/27/2010 11:06:45 PM Zelda Rubinstein - best known for three Poltergeist films dies 76  
cclay33
Fredericktown, OH

NOWAY. i just saw her on poltergeist the legacy the other day. rerun tho but still.

1/28/2010 5:36:31 PM Zelda Rubinstein - best known for three Poltergeist films dies 76  

casper_1978
Middletown, OH

This is sad only one comment in over 24 hours..i guess no one else knew who she was.

1/28/2010 7:23:49 PM Zelda Rubinstein - best known for three Poltergeist films dies 76  
cclay33
Fredericktown, OH

probably not. i remember seeing her in a lot of the other shows and movies too. she was a cute little woman. so i noticed her a lot since i seen poltergeist yeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaars ago. lmao

I usually keep those type of interest on the not that important side. cuz no ones into to that stuff mostly. lmao

1/29/2010 3:28:48 PM Zelda Rubinstein - best known for three Poltergeist films dies 76  

casper_1978
Middletown, OH

Ya i realize all that,but i know quite a few cool people here and even if they don't know or care about this i figured they'd at least comment something nice knowing its me posting.

O well right...All gods people are special and for someone not to care one way or the other is wrong--god don't like ugly.

[Edited 1/29/2010 3:29:23 PM ]

2/1/2010 1:13:58 AM Zelda Rubinstein - best known for three Poltergeist films dies 76  

casper_1978
Middletown, OH

Pitiful just pitiful

This site fails

2/1/2010 2:01:27 AM Zelda Rubinstein - best known for three Poltergeist films dies 76  
cclay33
Fredericktown, OH

well what the heavens do u want them to say. um never heard of her ok thanks casper for giving the info. 50 posts saying that.

get redundant wouldn't it. u didn't say anything on my criss angel post did u. lol

2/1/2010 8:02:59 AM Zelda Rubinstein - best known for three Poltergeist films dies 76  

casper_1978
Middletown, OH

for one i never seen your post for two i don't like your attitude i didn't do anything wrong to you no i don't expect 50 posts,i expect respect for the dead.

Don't take it out on me just because you and your so called husband are having issues i've been nothing but nice to you.

2/1/2010 10:35:26 AM Zelda Rubinstein - best known for three Poltergeist films dies 76  
cclay33
Fredericktown, OH

Quote from casper_1978:
for one i never seen your post for two i don't like your attitude i didn't do anything wrong to you no i don't expect 50 posts,i expect respect for the dead.

Don't take it out on me just because you and your so called husband are having issues i've been nothing but nice to you.

just so u know that wasn't my attitude i was being nice there. thanks for 100th reason. lol u had the attitude said the site was pitiful and this site fails. i was just letting u know why.

sorry

2/1/2010 8:07:45 PM Zelda Rubinstein - best known for three Poltergeist films dies 76  

casper_1978
Middletown, OH

Wasn't having any attitude still don't its the truth this site does fail and it is pitiful.

Perhaps i was a little sort with you and i'm man enough to apologize for it..i am sorry.