Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup sites with free trials

She d invite Buckstein over for dinner, given that no 1 was busy. san antonio mature singles They have been to Italy, Singapore, Cyprus, among other countries, says Tuli. We wanted to get to the stories behind the stats, so we asked you how your relationships and dating lives have fared in the course of COVID 19. imperics I went to his spot and he opened a single bottle, then an additional bottle.

mega personal login

Bumble uses your GPS location to discover persons in your location who fit your age criteria. men seeking men oahu It is no secret that virtual meets foster conversations that you d otherwise be shy to have. And each households want to be aware that these two people today are courting with a marriage in thoughts. cityxguide corpus He referred to as saying it s okay, water beneath the bridge, let s move on.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

5/5/2007 9:12:36 PM How does the Law of Attraction fit in God's plan??  

jondalar
Reno, NV

One of the important understandings about the law of attraction is that GOD has set this universe up in such a way that all good things flow to you. Like a river of love and abundance flowing towards happiness in your life. Matt 6:24-34 Do not worry. God's abundance flows right to your front door. 89% of the people in this country will see a new idea flowing to them and start sandbagging the front door so it does not get in. What we suggest is that you get in the river and get into the current of abundance flowing all around you. For those 11% that will get into the flow they will lean on old teachings and immediatly start paddling upstream. Why? because we are tought it has to be hard to be of value when in truth all you have to do is quit fighting the current to keep your false perceptions alive and just let go. Get in the flow of this river of abundance. A phrase often heard in my ministry is LET GO AND LET GOD. But in order to even concieve of this you have to be willing to set aside judgement and limiting beliefs. Before anyone jumps up to defend their religiouse beliefs those are not what I am talking about so settle down. The beliefs you need to suspend are those self limiting beliefs about what you deserve. I did an muscle test a few years ago and discovered that I had a belief about myself that I was not capable of making over a 100K per year. I could not allow that thought into my belief system. After uprooting some of my core beliefs about money and people who have money I exceeded that income the next year without doing any more work. I just quit blocking the good things that came my way.
This saying is attributed to Rumi, a fifteenth century poet, by Marianne Williamson. "Seek not for love but rather your barriors to it." Do you hear the principles of the Law of attraction in these words from so long ago? Matthew 19:23-24 "It is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven". Why? not because of the money but because it was his focus so he could see to recieve abundance. The barriors are many and varied yet none is greater or lesser in the way it keeps us from letting go and letting God. Love, money, joy and abundance of all things are wanting to come to us but we hold them back. I hope you investigate movie 'The Secret' and the law of attraction soon. Hold it up to the core of your spirituallity and see the truths that can be revealed to you about your Barriors to recieving these wonderful gifts from God.
Jondalar

5/6/2007 12:11:45 AM How does the Law of Attraction fit in God's plan??  

shyangelgirl
Saint Paul, MN

Wow... wow... I think I might just do that. Thank you Jon for writting this. As you know I'm pretty nieve and was raised one way but I am open minded to a point, but I like what you and Copter said. I have a lot of respect for you both and all the others that are on the forums a lot. I think I am learning a lot, and feel better about myself. I don't feel alone when I come and play in the forums. Keep teaching and I'll keep reading.
Thanks,
ShyAngel

5/6/2007 7:37:56 AM How does the Law of Attraction fit in God's plan??  

jondalar
Reno, NV

How do we begin to use the Law of Attraction?
For anything to happen in our lives there must first be a thought, then a plan and an action. Let’s look at our thoughts first with these words in mind. Have an ‘Attitude of gratitude’ and then we will ‘Look for what is blocking abundance from our life’.
If you pray, you already have a head start on this process because you know things unseen impact our lives and you have a control over them through the power of prayer. I do not believe that God sits up there deciding which prayer to answer and which ones not to. We know all things happen in his times. As an example of the power of prayer as we pray for a friend’s surgery, we could pray, “Please God let her survive, she is a really good person.” The law of attraction and our first step towards it would be to pray in thanksgiving. Father thank you for this person in my life, Thank you for the caring nurses who are attending her, Thank you for giving the doctors the talent and wisdom to help her in this time. I know that this hard time she is going through will bring us closer together and closer to you. I am not telling anyone how to pray but do you see the attitude of gratitude and the knowing that these things are true. That is focusing on the positive things not the negative. One teacher talks of getting in the river and going along with what God has planned for you (downstream thoughts) or turning from it to do your own thing (upstream thoughts). Using this idea of upstream and downstream we can observe our thoughts as they take place and choose to think them differently.
One thing we all do is get irritated at other drivers. When someone pops into the lane in front of you way to close for comfort we have a thought about that person and their ability to drive. What was your thought and action the last time it happened to you? Those negative thoughts are a little example of negative or upstream thinking.
To change that to a downstream thought You could have said, “God look at that fool, he could cause a wreck out here. Give people around him a little extra alertness today to protect them and if he is having some problems in his life that are causing that behavior bring someone along side of him that is faithful to you that can help him.” Can you see that a downstream thought is getting in line with what God is doing and a negative thought benefits no one, causes your blood pressure to go up and maybe even makes you a little snappy to someone else later in the day.

5/6/2007 7:38:36 AM How does the Law of Attraction fit in God's plan??  

jondalar
Reno, NV

Yes this sounds like many things you have heard before. This law of attraction stuff is not new but rather a new way of putting thoughts together and doing something with them that can change your life. Many people travel the country teaching these things to other who want to get rich quickly. I am not interested in having lots of money or property but I am interested in living a life of abundant love, joy, friends and food.
One of the first barriers to attracting the good things into your life is going to be your thoughts of what you do not want. I do not want to be a millionaire because ______fill in the blanks for yourself. I do not want to listen to these things because________. How about the big one, I’ve tried these kinds of thing before and they did not work. Well, I say they did work, because each thing we learn and try even once brings us a little farther down the path to understanding God’s plan.
Get in the river of God’s love wherever you are along the bank and begin to notice your thoughts. I doubt any of us is going to change our way of thinking today and never have a negative thought again. But start to turn your thoughts downstream. When you think a negative or upstream thought, Change it a few degrees. When the jerk pulls in front of you call him a jerk just do not pound the steering wheel or try to run him off the road. Tomorrow maybe you will just call him an idiot. You see even Saul of Tarsus did not change his life the instant the truth was revealed to him. He had to wander around blind for a little while and hear the words of someone else before he could change his thinking.
Begin by making small changes in our thoughts and you will see how this small principle of the law of attraction begins to change the world around you.
I talked with a friend that I had not seen in thirty two years and her first reaction to these practices were that they were not of God and were leaving Him out. Well I do not think anyone leaves the creator of the universe out of their lives but any choose not to acknowledge Him. Take these thought I have shared and pray about them. I first asked God to take this stuff away from me if it was not of Him. Clear it from my thoughts if it will not help me to serve Him in my lifetime. When you choose to let God be first in your mind only good things can make there home in your thoughts and life.
Watch your thoughts and change one today.

5/6/2007 9:47:38 PM How does the Law of Attraction fit in God's plan??  

shyangelgirl
Saint Paul, MN

Jon...Thank you again for making this clear to me. It does make a lot of since and I really needed to hear this, know how to apply it in my life, and live better for it.
I have a lot going on in my life and I try each day to find something possitive in it.
Like... I still have my children with me today, we have a roof over our heads even if it doesn't belong to us, we have food to eat even if it came from a food bank, we have cloths to wear because they were donated to us, God protected me and my babies even when I got beat up by my (ex) husband, that God still loves is soul. I thank God that he still loves me even if I have a hard time trusting his will.
Thank you... you are a good man, your not perfect heck no one is, but you are a good man.
Your friend
ShyAngel

5/6/2007 10:17:53 PM How does the Law of Attraction fit in God's plan??  

walt32
Duncan, OK

oh wow you folks are deep so jon just wondering do you ride any bulls

5/6/2007 11:07:33 PM How does the Law of Attraction fit in God's plan??  

jondalar
Reno, NV

Walt
That picture is an old one and now days I try more difficult things like growing and learning to be a better me.

5/6/2007 11:19:05 PM How does the Law of Attraction fit in God's plan??  

jondalar
Reno, NV

Shy angel
It would seem that you are attracting a lot of love at the moment. The love from helping hands. As you study the law of attraction you may begin to wonder how you attracted the abuse into your life and begin to blame yourself. Do not fall into that trap. This world is free choice and sometimes someone elses choice runs over ours. I will write some suggestions for the next step that will allow you to put into practice some of the things Copter has mentioned today.
Jondalar

5/7/2007 1:39:41 PM How does the Law of Attraction fit in God's plan??  

warthog
Denver, CO

For me the Law of attraction is a key component of God's plan. I think most fathers that love their children, or creations, want to give them everything. Not restricting that to material things by any means, but I would want my kids to experience life to the fullest. I don't know if you are familiar with the writings of Ernest Holmes. He was the founder of the Church of Religious Science. A great deal of what he believed centers around the law of attraction, the attitude of gratitude and circulation. Another key point is believing that there is one God and many ways to find Him. If you have time check it out, I think you'll enjoy his writings.

Another thing I've learned about this topic is a lot of people get discouraged because they don't get the thing they wanted instantly. If you say to the universe that you want a new car, that is exactly what you get, the experience of wanting a new car. If you say to the universe that I have the perfect car for me, then get out of the way, the perfect car will arrive in your life when you are ready to receive it. A lot of the time we tend to limit the ways that God can answer our prayers. That's what I mean by saying get out of the way, let God do what God does best however He sees fit to do it. All we have to do is ask and receive.
Steve

[Edited 5/7/2007 1:46:21 PM]

5/7/2007 5:52:34 PM How does the Law of Attraction fit in God's plan??  

jondalar
Reno, NV

Warthog
Good to have you back, you were missed and just who I wanted to talk to in this area that is an interesting path through so many beliefs and practices. I have read many inspiring things that God has revealed through Ernest Holmes writings. I also like the Course in miricals though I can't spell it and struggle to understand some of it. i could use some help in showing the many ways that God has spoken to us through the law of attraction and the Conversations with God. I think before we can put the LOA into effect we have to understand who we are in the great plan.
The big money is in gettting rich and there are many people selling the LOA as that tool but it is so much more emotionally and spiritually.
I hope you have had the chance to read the Law of attraction topic that Copter posted. i started this topic here in Religion because so many people have issues with God that it is not popular to discuss him in the general forum.
I have already stated that it is our beliefs that hold us back and I want to ask what holds you back from writing your book? You know the pain so many are in and could help so much by sharing your journey. perhaps The principles of LOA are showing up for you now because His other hints have not gotten you to move on it.
Live love and laugh
Jondalar

5/9/2007 7:58:52 AM How does the Law of Attraction fit in God's plan??  

warthog
Denver, CO

Hey Jondalar,
It's nice to be back. I am not surprised that you are already familiar with Ernest Holmes. I am a member of the Mile Hi Church of Religious Science and it has been one of the most positive experiences I have ever had. Probably the least "churchy" church I have ever been to. There is one in your area if you want to go check it out. Perhaps you already have. One thing that stands out for me is that God never stopped talking to me even during the period of my life when I was angry with Him for allowing certain things to happen to me. Did I say angry? I was furious. Much like a child with limited understanding of how things work. Over the years I have grown and matured and have a much deeper understanding of how God operates and how our use of free will causes things to happen. Regarding LOA, I have noticed that God's timetable and mine are quite a bit different. About five years ago I sat down one day and tried to identify what my perfect career or job would be. I came up with two things that I greatly enjoy and would do even if I wasn't paid to do it. Motorcycle riding and writing. I combined those into a career of taking trips on the bike that I didn't have at that time and writing about those trips on the laptop that I didn't have at that time either. I sent those thoughts out into the Universe and went about my life. In February of this year I received a sizable bonus from my job. At the time I had just enrolled in an online College course and needed a laptop. I found a nice one on sale and went and bought it. After I got home from the store I remembered what I had said about my perfect career. I have since dropped out of the college course because it wasn't what I really wanted. What I really wanted was the laptop that the class reminded me that I needed for my career. About a month ago I was at a gas station near my home that is located a block from a motorcycle dealership. On a whim I decided to stop in and see what they had. Keeping in mind that I had already described the perfect motorcycle for me some time ago. I looked at their bikes, but nothing jumped out at me. The salesman said to come back the next day and we'd look further into their inventory. I did that and now my perfect motorcycle is in my garage. So, five years after releasing my thoughts to the Universe the things I asked for are here. Must be time to get to work. Am I concerned that it took so long? No, I believe that it happened as it should have, when it should have. While God was working on my request I had things that I needed to do as well, to prepare myself for this adventure.
Regarding the other book, actually parts of it are written. There is more to come and it will come when I remember to get out of the way. I am at times the biggest stumbling block to my own abundance. Due largely to my struggles with believing that I deserve it. My sense of self worth took a huge hit at an early age and it has taken a while to get to where I am. Keeping in mind there is still a ways to go. Perhaps that is why it took five years to get the bike and laptop. Perhaps if I was more open it would have come sooner? Don't know, doesn't matter because they are here now.
I guess that is all I have for now. Kind of a ramble but I'm okay with that.
One other thing. I did read Copter's post. It was hint number one. Then I saw your post, hint number two. Decided I better respond before hint number three showed up. I've noticed that God can be quite persistent. The more you ignore Him the bigger the 2 X 4 he smacks you with.
Peace for you,
Warthog

[Edited 5/9/2007 7:59:25 AM]