Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames sex

As this is 2021, all of these solutions, even the decades old Match, offer you both iPhone apps and Android apps. chicago area personals Match is the most popular online dating app in 17 states according to PCMag s survey of two,000 persons. If you re seeking for a secure way to meet a community of likeminded women in group chats, at on line events, or go over something from LGBTQ+ news, HER is the fantastic platform. bumblebees r us reviews For females, this creates a worry free dating expertise, that is seamless, comfortable, and private.

mega personal account

1 point to be conscious of is that this feature is a way to share a Story to Facebook Dating, but the Story is not exclusively created for Facebook Dating. craigslist kankakee We went for a pizza and it was as if we had identified every other our whole lives. This is a fun query that will give you a small inside look into how he sees the opposite sex. wanted one night stand philippines These who ve been by way of the biggest turmoils can win self care prizes from Headspace subscriptions to massages all stories are anonymous, so let it rip.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/1/2010 7:12:46 PM A question for the men...  

jdeso1
Willow Grove, PA

Could've saved some aggravation if you actually said that instead of "trying" to.

Meet singles in your area here at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free for everything! Join now!
DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/1/2010 7:14:06 PM A question for the men...  

kym64
Over 2,000 Posts (2,104)
Wilkes Barre, PA

Quote from still_believes:
FINALLY SOMEONE UNDERSTOOD WHAT I WAS TRYING TO SAY!!! AND THE ONE THING I WANT TO POINT OUT IS NO MATTER WHAT HER SIZE...SHE SEXY FOR HER HUBBY FOR 52 YRS! NOT PLASTERING HER PIC FOR ALL TO SEE.SHE KEPT HER BODY SACRED JUST AS THE LORD INTENDED US TO DO.THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING!!

AND JESUS said.."Let he who is without sin cast the first stone." Do we really want to go there? The post was judgmental and cruel...aimed solely at one person while filtering in "lets ask this as a simple question" BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I dont get pissed out here often...BUT MAN AM I BOILING!!!!

whewwwwwwwwwwwwww that felt good...IM DONE!!!!!!!!

[Edited 2/1/2010 7:31:32 PM PST]

2/1/2010 8:10:04 PM A question for the men...  

j86ba3redeaux
Pittsburgh, PA

OOP's My bad kym Having been away for a bit and thrown onto Troll Patrol as soon as we returned made me unaware of certain issues and incursions which are strictly designed to disturb the peaceful existance here

Yes my Aunt was a very healthy woman where my very happy Uncle was concerned as I was also raised to be warm , open and trusting with the man I have chosen as my husband.
Not like some (no I'm not referring to the OP )who offer oral liasions with men much younger then themselves when a simple Hello is their only contact As is true for all the females in my line she had a very very low tolerance for loose men & women scammers , liars, egotists, those who take advantage of others because they think no one will notice and those with hidden agendas .

I'd say that pretty much covers any issues and makes my positiion on all very very clear

2/1/2010 10:26:19 PM A question for the men...  

tcpco1616
Over 1,000 Posts (1,958)
Wellsboro, PA

BBW here.

Ok first thing I would like to say is.."believe"? When bringing up the topic of "weight" that will ALWAYS get out of hand. People will always have there own opinion no matter what.
And yes, There will always be that one person that will misconstrue the whole thing.
As for me, and this is coming from a BBW, If I ran across a picture like that, I would probably throw up in my mouth. But then again if she has enough Balls to be able to put a photo of herself, dressed... Or shall I say...Barely dressed online for everyone to see, well then, Kudos to her. (Not really)
I suppose if this Lady is so confident in herself, then maybe she should apply for a BBW Modeling job for laungure'

Oh and BTW, If I saw a man In a speedo...Yes I would run and run fast, Not look back
PhotobucketPhotobucket

2/2/2010 2:27:25 AM A question for the men...  

still_believes
Fairchance, PA

Thank you TC...My intent all along was never to insult anyone.Lord knows I am in shape to be calling the kettle black. I simply asked for a MAN's opinion on the photo and still never got it...but sure got enuff opinions on how to try to make me look bad when I have never said anything bad to anyone nor would I.I enjoy the threads & have a blast reading & participating in them.I don't know exactly how big you have to be in order to be considered a BBW.I am 5'2" & roughly about 165-170lbs.Maybe I am I dunno but I am comfortable with who I am just as I am.Just never got the concept of why a woman or man would want to subject themselves to this.I am gonna let this thread die down but to make it loud & clear i never intended on insulting anyone & Kym I dont know why you are having such an issue nothing was ever directed to you & if you have anything else to say feel free to email me here.The question was not for you say this or that about I just was asking a man's opinion but have learned to not ask a man anything....well at least not on a thread.

2/2/2010 3:43:17 AM A question for the men...  

kym64
Over 2,000 Posts (2,104)
Wilkes Barre, PA

I will feel free to post any way I want to, still_believes. I just might tell PA CHAT who you are poking at. HMMMMM then again I have more class then that and would not publicly hurt that woman. Let the thread die....as it should!!!!!!!!!! Think the next time you feel the need to make yourself look holier then thou. BTW...tell your GF KK a big from me!!!

2/2/2010 6:18:54 AM A question for the men...  

sweetsugar57
Pottsville, PA

Well, I am still waiting for the pic of the KILT and the SPEEDO!!
Be brave, young men, be brave!!!

2/2/2010 6:19:36 AM A question for the men...  

blindndeaf
Over 2,000 Posts (2,423)
Wellsville, PA

WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT...oh wait sorry us boys don't count...oooops I forgot that...You know when I first answered this I gave an honest answer. And you never even gave us a reference as to what foto..ok ...

You know what other people do is none of our GOSH DAM BIZNESS. It is for them to orry about,,,dont like it dont look. I find heavy barely clad women sexy,,,and chunky guys in speedos brazen,,yes but as a admirer of the human form male or female,,,if the picture shows confidence,,,kudos to them..

And again I ask you,,,but seeing how I have external plumbing and the fact Im not a man,,your probably not going to read this ....WTF is the difference between a 100 pound playboy pet and a 300 pound krispy creme model?? Why make the example of the krispy kreme model,,,

It really sounds like a jealousy issue, because this woman/man is happy with who they are,,,and your disgusted with who you are. I think that if a person is confident in who they are regardless of whether they are 125 pounds or 345 pounds,,,if they are confident in who they are and can feel sexy about who they are,,,,GOOD FOR THEM,,Low self esteem is a major turn off. Confidence a major plus. And to the p-erson who said she would run if she saw a man in a speedo???? bullsnit...do I hear a bandwagon rounding the corner,,,,give me a break,,,,

confidence makes each one of thesze pictures sexy.

[Edited 2/2/2010 6:22:56 AM PST]

2/2/2010 6:21:28 AM A question for the men...  

blindndeaf
Over 2,000 Posts (2,423)
Wellsville, PA

Quote from sweetsugar57:
Well, I am still waiting for the pic of the KILT and the SPEEDO!!
Be brave, young men, be brave!!!

oh ive had pics of me in a kilt up on my profile for some time now gf go looky..
o look..

2/2/2010 8:16:55 AM A question for the men...  

jdeso1
Willow Grove, PA

You got enough opinions on how to make you look bad? News flash, there is only ONE person on this board with the ability to make you look bad - you. I guess an opinion is only an opinion if it agrees with yours. That's sad.

2/2/2010 8:21:56 AM A question for the men...  

blindndeaf
Over 2,000 Posts (2,423)
Wellsville, PA

Quote from jdeso1:
You got enough opinions on how to make you look bad? News flash, there is only ONE person on this board with the ability to make you look bad - you. I guess an opinion is only an opinion if it agrees with yours. That's sad.

Hey your not a man either,,,,how dare you comment on this thread...It was for MEN only...duh,,,fatboy..

2/2/2010 8:30:27 AM A question for the men...  

jdeso1
Willow Grove, PA

Hey Blind, you're just trying to make me look bad.

2/2/2010 8:34:49 AM A question for the men...  

blindndeaf
Over 2,000 Posts (2,423)
Wellsville, PA

Quote from jdeso1:
Hey Blind, you're just trying to make me look bad.

Nah I wouldn't do that. Just all in good clean fun.. Sorry if I hurt your feelings.. CDan I buy you a beer to make it up to ya??

2/2/2010 8:48:42 AM A question for the men...  

jdeso1
Willow Grove, PA

No worries. I'm fat, I have no feelings. Have we learned nothing here?

2/2/2010 8:58:19 AM A question for the men...  

blindndeaf
Over 2,000 Posts (2,423)
Wellsville, PA

Other then the fact that Im not a man,, and my opinion doesnt matter anyway,,,besides as a member of the local stik figures union I should get hazard pay for hanging out here,,,might get sat on again..

2/2/2010 9:26:29 AM A question for the men...  

jdeso1
Willow Grove, PA

Your opinion would matter if it was the right one.

2/2/2010 10:45:26 AM A question for the men...  

j86ba3redeaux
Pittsburgh, PA

Quote from jdeso1:
No worries. I'm fat, I have no feelings. Have we learned nothing here?

Now thats bad My Aunt simply did not allow the hyenas to affect her confidence or hurt her feelings . She did say she pitied them for being so insecure that they needed to mock others to feel good about themselves. I do know she saw numerous doctors , dieticians as well as trying different weight loss programs over the years without success . Apparently there were several metabolic and hormonal issues which contributed to her weight and inability to loose the extra pounds but she was not one to dwell on the negatives in life . She also never made any bids for sympathy or saw her weight as a disability that entitled her to special consideration from anyone . On the other hand she had enough common sense to wear clothing that fit her and was comfortable o wear unlike some other ladies her size . I know my Uncle enjoyed her in somewhat low cut apparel as she did have some seriously fine cleavage

Since you found the lady whom you feel was too revealingly dressed by looking at the profile of a man who had viewed yours I guess he did like it and her as well .

I have to say after carefully rereading the original post those who see this post as an attack due to your own feelings that she is competion for a possible match and she makes you feel inferior have a very good point .

It also seems pretty odd to me that you or anyone for that matter would go view and then start a thread to publicly critique a that person simply because you say she is listed as a friend of some stranger who had looked at your profile .

reminds me of the way someone else who used to be here tried to upset others but the screen name eludes me at the moment

2/2/2010 11:08:12 AM A question for the men...  

jdeso1
Willow Grove, PA

Since you quoted me, I assume the first paragraph is for me. Blindndeaf and I have been going back and forth on this since yesterday. It's all very much tongue in cheek, at least for the two of us. I have no weight issues, mental or physical. I'm not on any medication for any health problems. I'm extremely active. I spend 8 months a year playing softball 3 nights a week in a league of nearly 800 players. I'm a consistent top 20 finisher among a huge majority of players younger than me. My sole issue here is being lectured about respect by an individual who gives none. I've also read the initial post carefully. Apparently, it doesn't say what we think it does.

2/2/2010 11:37:44 AM A question for the men...  

mslonely48
Wellsboro, PA

Why are we making a big issue out of this? Sometimes, it might be better to keep our comments to ourselves than to get a bee's nest going.
I, myself, am a BBW !! Or full figure like I like to say.
I use to care what other people thought about my appearance. BUT NO MORE !! I figure if you don't like the way I look than don't look at me.
I dress to accentuate my figure. I don't weigh 300 pounds am much lighter but still I wouldn't put my almost nude pic up. But then that is me. I am not totally comfortable with my body but if she is then more power to her. Like I say "whatever floats your boat"!

2/2/2010 12:40:32 PM A question for the men...  

j86ba3redeaux
Pittsburgh, PA

Hi jdeso1 I guess our mutual friend blindndeaf never mentioned the fact that Facetious is my middle name I did in fact catch the fact that you two were not attacking each other but just chain yanking for fun I also caught the point you both were making here thus my using your post as a segway was simply me being my usual facetious self . Sorry if I ruffled any feathers other then those I intended to ruffle please do forgive me for that

Hi mslonely Its so nice to see you here as your presence has been missed Quite frankly if the OP had the same lovely open minded warm caring attitude as yourself towards others this thread would never have existed .

I myself missed the hidden agenda in the original post until a second more clear eyed reading made a few things much more apparent then they seemed when I first happened upon it . Beauty is only skin deep but ugly goes right down to the bone

2/2/2010 12:51:25 PM A question for the men...  

jdeso1
Willow Grove, PA

Pleased to meet you j86. No apology necessary, no feathers ruffled. From this moment on, I'll consider it an honor to be quoted by you.

2/2/2010 1:08:06 PM A question for the men...  

free2bme_again
Pittsburgh, PA

I have read everything & don't see where the first person said anything wrong.I am new so if I am not supposed to say anything I am sorry for butting in....but the way I am seeing it is she was asking if men were influenced my those kind of photos.And I did see where she aplogized & tried to express she was not trying to attack anyone.Wow...DOes this go on all the time here? Maybe I joined the wrong site...lol..anyway...I am a BBW & I feel if a woman posts those kind of photos thrn she is to expect negative feedback most of the time. Not saying everyone will do that but society is tuff.But wow have never seen attacks on someone like this on any other site.As I stated I am new & apologize if I have oberstepped my bounds but I felt bad that someone asked a question & it all blew up in her face...

2/2/2010 1:15:55 PM A question for the men...  

stumppy
Over 2,000 Posts (3,686)
Bath, PA

generally we are all a good bunch of folks that like to tease and joke around, and every once in awhile someone manages to get someone else under the skin, (who knows why?, bad day, boss yelled at 'em, whatever), and they say things that get under someone else's skin, so we let them slug it out, poke fun at them to really let the steam out of their kettles, till everyone is all spent and we can go back to being clowns, or serious as need be. Or even mixing things up. by throwing in fun jibes when everyone else is serious.

2/2/2010 1:20:44 PM A question for the men...  

jdeso1
Willow Grove, PA

My initial post on this thread attacked no one. It's not my nature. I'm sure it's not worth the effort, but go back and see where the attacks began, and by whom.

2/2/2010 1:27:13 PM A question for the men...  

blindndeaf
Over 2,000 Posts (2,423)
Wellsville, PA

well gosh dangit you donut munchin turds,,,,Im a skinny twink who has feelings you know...Just because i aint lookin dont mean i aint lookin....I LOVE YOU ALL...oh and i meant eveery word of that I LOVE YOU ALL...the rest of it is just hypothetical bullshit.....

2/2/2010 1:42:01 PM A question for the men...  

huntintail
Wellsville, PA

Geez Mike you really are out there,, I thought you were just this bad in real life i didnt know you were even worse here..Luve ya buddy....

2/2/2010 3:01:09 PM A question for the men...  

sweetsugar57
Pottsville, PA

Yeah Blindndeaf, yeah!! Way to show!!!

Terrific pics!!!!

Ut oh, Now I got myself in trouble!!

2/2/2010 3:59:41 PM A question for the men...  

j86ba3redeaux
Pittsburgh, PA

Hi sweetsugar I doubt you are in any trouble here but someone else sure is

A simple check of the OP'S recent posts was most revealing to me . I do believe she needs to go back and review her knowledge of the 10 Commandments as I can count at least 4 she has broken in posting and replying here

and I see another who is tottering on the brink themselves as sins of ommission count also

[Edited 2/2/2010 4:01:44 PM PST]

2/2/2010 4:18:13 PM A question for the men...  

bill71951
Over 2,000 Posts (3,090)
Saltsburg, PA

Personally I like to look at scantily clad women.

2/2/2010 4:26:56 PM A question for the men...  

j86ba3redeaux
Pittsburgh, PA

No Worries bill as I never saw a commandment saying Thou Shalt Not Enjoy Looking At Scantily Clad Women . Of course thats unless it leads to you coveting your neighbors wife or GF or anyone's elses for that matter which actually is breaking one of the Big 10

2/2/2010 4:29:35 PM A question for the men...  

stumppy
Over 2,000 Posts (3,686)
Bath, PA

Quote from j86ba3redeaux:
Hi sweetsugar I doubt you are in any trouble here but someone else sure is

A simple check of the OP'S recent posts was most revealing to me . I do believe she needs to go back and review her knowledge of the 10 Commandments as I can count at least 4 she has broken in posting and replying here

and I see another who is tottering on the brink themselves as sins of ommission count also

angel didn't ya know the ten commandments only apply to others never to the ones casting aspersions, (excluding you, of course, since you only pointed out the anomolie's

2/2/2010 4:40:01 PM A question for the men...  

blindndeaf
Over 2,000 Posts (2,423)
Wellsville, PA

wait waht about the one that says hmmmm oh wait...ummmm uh geez,,,oh ya i remember

did you know Some historians....have argued that the Ten Commandments originated from ancient Egyptian religion, and postulate that the Biblical Jews borrowed the concept after their Exodus from Egypt. Chapter 125 of the [Egyptian] Book of the Dead (a.k.a. the Papyrus of Ani) includes a list of things to which a man must swear in order to enter the afterlife. These sworn statements bear a remarkable resemblance to the Ten Commandments in their nature and their phrasing.....The Book of the Dead has additional requirements..The Book of the Dead was written circa 1800 BCE. 2 The Schofield Reference Bible estimates that the Hebrew Exodus from Egypt and the provision of the Ten Commandments on Mount Sinai occurred in 1491 BCE., some three centuries later. Thus, many religious liberals, historians, and secularists have concluded that the Hebrew Scripture's Ten Commandments were based on this earlier document, rather than vice-versa...The ancient Egyptian religion taught that person had to undergo trials after death as they proceeded towards the underworld.

One major test was that the weight of their heart was compared to that of a feather. Egyptians believed that If the person had committed sin during his or her lifetime, then their heart would become heavier. The heart does naturally gain weight with age. The Egyptians might have noticed this and assumed that the weight gain was caused by the commission of sins. Unfortunately, there appears to be no chance that the deceased person can pass that test. Adult hearts weigh over a pound: an male heart weighs 280 to 340 grams. Female hearts weigh from 230 to 280 grams. 3 A feather weighs a small fraction of a pound. "The god Thoth would record the results and the monster Ammit would wait nearby to eat the heart should it prove unworthy." 4 Presumably, failing this test and having one's heart eaten would not be an encouraging sign.

so whether you like the ten commandments or not....how heavy is your heart??/

2/2/2010 5:11:28 PM A question for the men...  

j86ba3redeaux
Pittsburgh, PA

Dude my fingers are simply to tired to engage in what I am certain would be a great discussion on comparing the various religious beliefs as to similarities , differences , historical and archaeological facts and how I reconcile all of those as a Christian . Let me put it in simple terms.... I myself have a hard time not loosing it when my fellow Christians chide me for having many friends whose faith differs from my own and my failure to rebuke , condemn or convert them in His Holy Name . I kind of figure since I know I am not God Almighty my having any clue as to His Plans for others or telling them how He see's things would be a very very bad thing for me to do

[Edited 2/2/2010 5:11:59 PM PST]

2/2/2010 5:32:15 PM A question for the men...  

stumppy
Over 2,000 Posts (3,686)
Bath, PA

right on

apparently they need the comfort of being part of the crowd, and the larger the crowd, they must figure the better for their secret doubts, and their collective choice. Ya know, there is strength in numbers.

2/2/2010 5:34:37 PM A question for the men...  

blindndeaf
Over 2,000 Posts (2,423)
Wellsville, PA

Quote from j86ba3redeaux:
Dude my fingers are simply to tired to engage in what I am certain would be a great discussion on comparing the various religious beliefs as to similarities , differences , historical and archaeological facts and how I reconcile all of those as a Christian . Let me put it in simple terms.... I myself have a hard time not loosing it when my fellow Christians chide me for having many friends whose faith differs from my own and my failure to rebuke , condemn or convert them in His Holy Name . I kind of figure since I know I am not God Almighty my having any clue as to His Plans for others or telling them how He see's things would be a very very bad thing for me to do

angel the point was,,,,how heavy is your heart,,,no one passes the test....we are all equals...none better none less....bottom line...

2/2/2010 5:40:25 PM A question for the men...  

jdeso1
Willow Grove, PA

There's just tons of knowledge floating around in that head. Impressive. Who knew? Wherever they originated, it's not a bad code to live by. For most social situations, I like the simple Do Unto Others... Can't go wrong there.

2/2/2010 6:29:21 PM A question for the men...  

j86ba3redeaux
Pittsburgh, PA

I agree with both the gentlemen above me here . I also am a Native NYer and outspoken so when I see something I say something . I am also aware I am not even close to perfect so when someone see's something I missed about my own behavior their pointing it out in polite manner is something I appreciate .

If a lovely lady had not mentioned a rather large booboo I recently made I would not have know an apology was needed nor would I have made such a delightful new friend here

[Edited 2/2/2010 6:30:08 PM PST]