Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

how to post on mega personal

If somebody functions in sales or even in the arts? I d be prepared to bet they value independence hugely and have a curiosity towards individuals in common, Arriana said. georgian dating sites We have an overabundance of information right now. You and your partner can be the most compatible duo out there, but if your plans do not match up, your relationship may well not be prepared for the subsequent level. sexy mexican teen girls Recall, your objective is to discover about your date.

real hookup websites

15 Greatest On line Dating Apps 2021 speed dating stuart fl Each and every script you can copy/paste from and will give you a detailed explanation about it. I finally bit the bullet decided to ask her about them. bedpage northern virginia So, I brainstormed and came up with fifty queries designed to spur interesting conversation on a date.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/7/2008 9:58:29 AM once you hit age 50 esp are you an old dog or open to change  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

ok curious here because i haven't seen too many newer topics via this age group in awhile as it seems everyone is forced to continue such threads because they relate to them or they are just bored--

so do you consider yourself--"set in your ways" or "open minded" to any topic that comes up for debate here as if you're just dying to be young again in your posts--

if i answered this question as being an old dog then shot me--i consider myself to be open-minded esp to everyones' feelings and sometimes because i'm who i am i sometimes post my sense of humor depending what i'm reading--or i can be serious too--

so again: closed-minded--open-minded --or both--with your answer give an example of why you are any of these choices...possibly curious minds want to know too

1/7/2008 10:07:44 AM once you hit age 50 esp are you an old dog or open to change  

mrsmiles4444
Culpeper, VA

good thread. I do believe myself to be open minded, YET!, in saying so, I must say, i give my humor the leading word, because I don't talk about simply anything online, and therefor believe that with my humor, I am able to at least participate, and make light of such a subject, which I may not participate in discussing openly in public, otherwise. Now that might make me closed minded in the eys of some, yet my concern is not to be disrespectful of others opinions while here, but I can't seem to simply keep my mouth shut for very long.
" and that's all I got to say about that."

1/7/2008 10:08:33 AM once you hit age 50 esp are you an old dog or open to change  

bluboy
Elsberry, MO

OLD DOG with and open mind !!!!!!! But still want the garbage to stay in the trash.

But ,I don't go thur others trash cans.............

Later, Blu

1/7/2008 10:15:33 AM once you hit age 50 esp are you an old dog or open to change  

lotsafuninpa
Tioga, PA

Hey BLU, where have you been hiding,man?

I think I'm a very open-minded person,and can discuss almost anything --sometimes I may blush--but i can still talk about it,and give my input-----not an old dog--either..

a young dog--but on a leash--lol---hugs to all---lotsafuninpa.

1/7/2008 10:27:04 AM once you hit age 50 esp are you an old dog or open to change  

explorer11
Rolla, MO

What Blu said..

1/7/2008 10:27:27 AM once you hit age 50 esp are you an old dog or open to change  

cardsfan2
Springfield, MO

It all depends on what you mean open to change. You ain't never going to get this old gal to like rap music. however i'm going back to school next week to get my undergrad and start a new career in web devolpment. that's change isn't it?

1/7/2008 10:28:36 AM once you hit age 50 esp are you an old dog or open to change  

bluboy
Elsberry, MO

Hey kiddo, I be here... Been trying to stay out of my sisters hair as much as possible, even brotherly love only goes so far...

Should be in new place end of the month,

Still taking lessons and dancing 3 nights a week and go somewhere on weekends.

THIS OLD DOG, doesn't accept anything he has no need for....

Later, Blu

[Edited 1/7/2008 10:33:25 AM]

1/7/2008 10:31:30 AM once you hit age 50 esp are you an old dog or open to change  

herself
Mohawk, NY

WOW...
both I would have to honestly say....depending on really how the question is approached...and actually if it is a question...it has been many times my experience to THINK i was entering a serious discussion, to then run into someone's humor that I lacked undersranding of as well as have found it annoying...I have come to understand that the typed word is different from face to face, however...in some way I also see that as an excuse....don't jump...we all use it...and many times in trying to explain, apologize or get back on subject, it can be made worse....again...I guess what governs me as much as old dog, new dog is I really do believe there is a time and place for everything....and as I was told everything in it's place...
seems to me that it really does sort things out and make them tolerable for everyone...
just a thought
Lynne

1/7/2008 10:34:08 AM once you hit age 50 esp are you an old dog or open to change  

herself
Mohawk, NY

bluboy...
I KNOW THIS IS OFF SUBJECT>>>IT WILL BE SHORT>>>CRS>>
I envy you your beautiful day and trip to zoo.....very jealous...
ALL>>>>
Lynne

1/7/2008 10:38:19 AM once you hit age 50 esp are you an old dog or open to change  

bluboy
Elsberry, MO

TY, AND IT WAS FREE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohhh, Changes.
I like it , I like it and wants some more of it... Like, is the key word!!!

Later, Blu

[Edited 1/7/2008 10:40:54 AM]

1/7/2008 10:41:13 AM once you hit age 50 esp are you an old dog or open to change  

whalemstr
Corning, CA

not
an
old
dog

an
old
fart

that was humour(IMHO)
just so there is no debate
thanks

haha
laugh
laugh

1/7/2008 10:42:40 AM once you hit age 50 esp are you an old dog or open to change  

winesong
Bend, OR

New age, new adventures, very open to new ideas.

Why keep doing the same things you have always done and expect a different outcome?

Change your viewpoint, and possibly change your station in life.

Wine
Dream Weaver

1/7/2008 10:46:34 AM once you hit age 50 esp are you an old dog or open to change  

elfiegirl
Venice, FL

It really depends on the subject matter...I am staunch in my personal beliefs in
how people should treat each other and never crossing those lines i.e. cheating
and lying, etc...

I can bend and flow with other issues, again, depending on suject matter. I TRY
not to be judgemental..I TRY to leave that to God. I do not have to answer for
their "stuff." I try to be playful and easy-going, and give everyone the benefit
of the doubt, as none of us is perfect. JMO though, and I do realize no one has
to read or agree with anything I post here. To me...it's all good.
To each his own.

I AM open to learning new things and growing personally.

1/7/2008 11:20:53 AM once you hit age 50 esp are you an old dog or open to change  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

lots of fun: we know you have a sense of humor--good for you--

1/7/2008 11:21:52 AM once you hit age 50 esp are you an old dog or open to change  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

good answer smiles--i guess that's the NJ in you--lol...

Page: 1, 2