Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www megapersonals con

She then finds his wallet with his ID, the death certificate of his kid who had committed suicide, and some key papers. madison ct singles Rather than be separated by the constraints of the pandemic, Blue met his boyfriend in a quarantine pod. In a planet where we do not have to leave our couches to meet a partner—no matter how far apart our bodies may well be—the query of how far we ll go to obtain a mate becomes extra muddled. pink sofa dating I matched with a guy who asked me for my number soon after possessing an innocent conversation about Animal Crossingand weird dreams.

local hookup

I want to please him and make him pleased. burlington iowa dating sites I don t want that, Max says. I struggle being in a job, friendship, circumstances, etc. easiest site to get laid Never ever just recommend meeting for drinks doing that will torpedo your possibilities of results.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/21/2010 2:43:34 PM Things Men Don’t Understand About Women  
pat8184
Houston, TX

Saw this topic at Womens World.. lol 'mister.e' gave me the hint (thanks bud'). Theyre doing the same thing and its a good thing because I gaurantee U theyll be reading this eventually..

So lets get started Gentlemen...

According to Women: We always say we don’t “get” the female sex, but what specifically?—besides their going to the restroom in groups—

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/21/2010 3:30:54 PM Things Men Don’t Understand About Women  
lefty247
Swartz Creek, MI

Where do I begin >

• The drama queens > who the f cares about all their bullsheet > save the drama for your Mama

• The emotional queens > weeping Wandas that are always on their periods, or have some other issue going on

• The nonstop compulsive yakers > I don't care about what Sally Mae said to Lula Belle last week at the grocery store

• The Paranoid Paulas > where have you been?, why didn't you call me?, have you been drinking again?, why are you bringing me flowers?, what have you done now that I will be upset about?

• The Frigedators > you want sex again? you want to do what? no way, no how, am I going to do that.

• The shoe shoppers> they'll be off to the mall for the entire day, going to every store, & not able to make up their minds if they want the red pumps or the blue ones because they haven't decided if the want the red dress or the blue dress.

•The Entrappers > sooner or later they'll all ask: does this dress make me look fat? You want to say,"No, it's your thunder thighs & bodacious butt that makes you look like a hippo." But you don't dare for fear you'll never get any again.

Yeah, I don't date much anymore for all of the above reasons. & I'm happier now that ever before.

2/21/2010 4:08:41 PM Things Men Don’t Understand About Women  

bones01
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,611)
Orange, CA

Pat, you will NEVER understand women so save yourself all the frustration in trying to know. Just try to get along and when you finally find that no matter how hard you try, they will never be totally happy with your efforts. Take a serious look in womens world and you'll find that there are only one or two that even give a damn what YOUR needs and wants are.
Learn to nod your head up and down alot and always plan your escape!

2/21/2010 4:44:29 PM Things Men Don’t Understand About Women  

luckylouie42
Over 1,000 Posts (1,242)
Cedar Grove, WV

If a woman likes me the way i am fine, if they dont fine, but i am not gonna spend a lot of time trying to analyze them, and kiss their a** to get along with one.the more yoou try to accomodate them, the worse they are. And I do ok. too.with that attitude., Act like a man instead of an a** kisser.

2/21/2010 8:33:11 PM Things Men Don’t Understand About Women  

lostinwyoming
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,752)
Evanston, WY

everything.

2/21/2010 9:08:11 PM Things Men Don’t Understand About Women  
robb963
Shelbyville, IN

I know not to push the buttons on the right side!!!I always seem to find those. Push at you own risk!!

2/22/2010 3:51:03 AM Things Men Don’t Understand About Women  
queenxf2
Green Valley, AZ

I have noticed that there is alot of Hostility on this site, from both sides.
The Man-haters that frequent the forums have shown themselves to be Inconsiderate and Abusive.
I don't pay attention to the Man-haters as most appear to be Lesbians anyway!
I think all of us (Men/Women) still harbor some resentment from Failed Relationships in the past, I am not immune to this either as my last G/F was a Bipolar NUT who did not treat me very nice at all......

My Point is this, it is our Differences that make us Unique, and NO ONE is Perfect. There are too many Women looking for James Bond or Clark Kent, AND there are Way too many Guys looking for "Bouncing Barbie".....

Men and Women were put here to Enjoy each others Company...Emotionally, Intellectually, and Physically.

Why can't we just get along as their is TOO Much Hate in this World already......

2/22/2010 9:16:11 PM Things Men Don’t Understand About Women  

pinguinorojo
Binghamton, NY

We are all individuals. We think we are normal but to everyone else, we are nuts (Have you ever seen a real crazy person admit to being crazy?). We men, comprehend each other (for the most part) because we have the same tendencies for our 'craziness', but women are alien to us because they are a different kind of 'crazy'. There are also, the crazy individuals, those who are crazy from everyone's POV. Unfortunately, many of us have had the bad luck of being involved with one of these true nut cases, but the qualities we found in these nutcases happen to be many of the qualities we look for in others. We fear of bumping into another bad nut, therefore, we may generalize. Women generalize about the 'crazy' men, and we generalize about the 'crazy' women. That's how women understand each other, and we understand each other, but we not them and them not us. It's a wonder humanity still exists, the urge to f*ck is stronger than our ability to spot nutcases.

2/23/2010 6:42:52 AM Things Men Don’t Understand About Women  

rockerron
Beaverton, OR

You should read what David DeAngelo has to say about Women. Read some of his stuff here: David DeAngelo He seams to know what he is talking about.

2/24/2010 11:42:17 PM Things Men Don’t Understand About Women  
jholms72
Cincinnati, OH

so true!

2/24/2010 11:47:30 PM Things Men Don’t Understand About Women  
jholms72
Cincinnati, OH

I know that deangelo stuff is the true and it works always!

[Edited 2/24/2010 11:54:06 PM ]

3/16/2010 12:53:18 PM Things Men Don’t Understand About Women  

arcangel210
Corpus Christi, TX

AT THE AGE OF 53 I DONOT UNDER STAND ONE THING ABOUT WOMEN.JUST SHAKE YOUR HEAD,SMILE,SAY YES DEAR AND DO WHAT SHE SAY'S.

3/22/2010 8:16:44 AM Things Men Don’t Understand About Women  
csraparamedic
Beech Island, SC

Quote from arcangel210:
AT THE AGE OF 53 I DONOT UNDER STAND ONE THING ABOUT WOMEN.JUST SHAKE YOUR HEAD,SMILE,SAY YES DEAR AND DO WHAT SHE SAY'S.

NOT ON YOUR LIFE THERE PARD.....!!!!!!!! If that has been your attitude the why are you single? If women like men who cater them in every aspect and always do what they are told like good toads?

If I had to do that to keep a woman I'd stay single forever. Wait a minute.....That's why I stay single.

3/30/2010 7:09:14 PM Things Men Don’t Understand About Women  

jersey_man
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,350)
Phillipsburg, NJ

The quick mood swings without provocation.

4/15/2010 4:28:47 AM Things Men Don’t Understand About Women  
justforums2010
Over 1,000 Posts (1,473)
Philadelphia, PA

Quote from pat8184:

Saw this topic at Womens World.. lol 'mister.e' gave me the hint (thanks bud'). Theyre doing the same thing and its a good thing because I gaurantee U theyll be reading this eventually..

So lets get started Gentlemen...

According to Women: We always say we don’t “get” the female sex, but what specifically?—besides their going to the restroom in groups—

4/16/2010 5:54:44 PM Things Men Don’t Understand About Women  
playinhard09
Over 1,000 Posts (1,193)
Delta, CO

They're all fecking crazy!

5/14/2010 10:30:43 PM Things Men Don’t Understand About Women  
66tempest
Chattanooga, TN

lefty 247 lomfao.im with you man

5/17/2010 5:46:58 PM Things Men Don’t Understand About Women  
phoenicks53
Over 1,000 Posts (1,599)
Surprise, AZ

I don't understand why they think they are the only ones that work in the world! All they do is b*tch about their jobs

5/22/2010 1:32:37 AM Things Men Don’t Understand About Women  
shake77
Pittsburgh, PA

Quote from arcangel210:

f**k that! im a man. and if that means i neaver get lead again so be it.

5/22/2010 1:41:44 AM Things Men Don’t Understand About Women  
shake77
Pittsburgh, PA

p*ssy ant worth all the bullshit that comes with it. shore sometimes women are nice to be around. but most of the time. i gust wontted to grab my ex wife by her hed, and yell as loud as i can. ( FOR THE LOVE OF GOD B*TCH, WHILL SHUT THE F**K UP!!!)

[Edited 5/22/2010 1:50:57 AM ]

5/29/2010 10:43:21 AM Things Men Don’t Understand About Women  
jam1990
Centreville, VA

i dedicated my life in understating women but trust me its not worth it

too hard so gave it up

5/31/2010 10:13:44 AM Things Men Don’t Understand About Women  

jim173
Over 2,000 Posts (2,340)
Raleigh, NC

They are all f**ked up in the head.

7/2/2010 2:53:34 PM Things Men Don’t Understand About Women  

nikwhi08
Oklahoma City, OK

LMAO at the pic!!!!!

7/3/2010 5:14:40 AM Things Men Don’t Understand About Women  
trb59
Over 1,000 Posts (1,166)
Ottawa, KS

whats to understand? they are how they are ,except them as that or leave em alone.
got to lov em.

7/9/2010 4:04:58 PM Things Men Don’t Understand About Women  

david1230
Jacksonville, NC

I don't understand anything but I
just say "yes" and we get along fine

8/5/2010 12:37:20 PM Things Men Don’t Understand About Women  
jeep1998
Poughkeepsie, NY

Quote from queenxf2:
I have noticed that there is alot of Hostility on this site, from both sides.
The Man-haters that frequent the forums have shown themselves to be Inconsiderate and Abusive.
I don't pay attention to the Man-haters as most appear to be Lesbians anyway!
I think all of us (Men/Women) still harbor some resentment from Failed Relationships in the past, I am not immune to this either as my last G/F was a Bipolar NUT who did not treat me very nice at all......

My Point is this, it is our Differences that make us Unique, and NO ONE is Perfect. There are too many Women looking for James Bond or Clark Kent, AND there are Way too many Guys looking for "Bouncing Barbie".....

Men and Women were put here to Enjoy each others Company...Emotionally, Intellectually, and Physically.

Why can't we just get along as their is TOO Much Hate in this World already......
Thank you, for all but for the lesbians.

8/24/2010 7:31:54 AM Things Men Don’t Understand About Women  

tonyc4444
Over 2,000 Posts (2,661)
Spring, TX

I don't understand why they can't flush the damned toilet. Seems like every one of them likes to take a piss and leave that little piece of toilet paper floating there at the top. Drives me batshit...especially when they complain about putting the seat down

9/27/2010 8:56:09 AM Things Men Don’t Understand About Women  

jamesbon92007
Hemet, CA

I was married for 26 years and I STILL don't understand what they want us to do with the toilet seat.

Here's what I DO understand about women, from their point of view:

If you don't do everything they want you to do you are an a**hole.

If you do everything they want you to do you are a p*ssy.

9/28/2010 9:18:23 AM Things Men Don’t Understand About Women  

morningowl67
Manchester, NH

Quote from rockerron:
You should read what David DeAngelo has to say about Women. Read some of his stuff here: David DeAngelo He seams to know what he is talking about.

DeAngelo is very good. I have two of his series. But to the already corrupted and trained mind, it is sometimes difficult to implement his recommendations. It is a different way of thinking to approaching women.

The #1 thing that blocks us all is fear of rejection ...I'm over it now...rejection happens a lot here. Once you've been rejected enough, it is actually easy to endure. Out of 100 rejections, all you need is one or two that keep communication open...isn't it worth it?

I think it is.