Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

site like craigslist for hookups 2018

Tidbits are icebreakers that outline 3 interests of the user. christian dating dayton ohio But they re surely quite unrewarding and frustrating due to a quantity of really obvious factors. The very best dating web pages feature built in privacy attributes and even moderators to step in when a user is out of line or poses a risk to other folks. joss mooney onlyfans You might have noticed Connecting Singles has a new appear.

megapersonla

Remember that you want this individual to like you for who you are, not the particular person you assume they want you to be. dating in cape girardeau mo Ideal wishes to you in your friendship hunt James went to a friend s for dinner and had to suffer a woman who resembled a horse. asian dating logout This dating questionnaire is made to collect insights into a couple s compatibility and aid comprehend the habits and interests for dating compatibility.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/22/2010 12:57:23 PM Ladies I am, CONFUSED  
ilovemyjob
Frankfort, KY

OK ladies I need help. I am talking to what seems to be a nice guy. The problem I am having is: My ex was an Owner Operator we we're married almost 22 years when he asked me for a divorce. This guy is an Owner Operator, he even shares the same birth month, height and almost weight of my ex. I'm teriffied. I don't know if I should go forward with this or not. I'm confused! HELP

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/22/2010 1:24:57 PM Ladies I am, CONFUSED  

diannesc
Shelbyville, KY

Have you asked the gentleman for a picture?

Go with your gut....if it doesn't feel right....it probably isn't.

2/26/2010 6:52:28 PM Ladies I am, CONFUSED  
debracefan
Foster, KY

I stay away from all truck drivers. I dated one for a year, fell totally in love and then found out he was living with someone else!!! He bought me flowers, became a part of my family, even lived with me a few days a week and had a closet full of clothes. He had the same set up in his home town! He lived almost an hour away from me and seemed to be here most of the time. He was burning his candle at both ends. I even road with him a lot! I had no idea. I guess you can say I was blinded by love but it will never happen again. I work in the trucking industry and asked many truck drivers after that and every one of them told me that all truckers cheat because they can !!!!!!!!!!!! I am not willing to put myself through that again. Once a cheater always a cheater. Once a trucker always a trucker.

Oh and one more thing. I found out the other day that this guy is still cheating on his original girl friend that he was living with when he was seeing me. He is doing it again per his friend that he works with!! This lady actually thinks they are going to get married and she is checking out bridal shops, etc. What a jerk he is and she is very desperate because she knew about me while he was seeing me !!! Don't settle for anyone else than you really deserve to be with.

[Edited 2/26/2010 6:57:50 PM PST]

2/28/2010 2:07:41 PM Ladies I am, CONFUSED  
ilovemyjob
Frankfort, KY

Thanks Deb,

I know what you mean. I was married to a trucker for almost 22 years, it was a very hard life on me, he loved it. I really don't want to go that road again.

When I spend my life with someone I want them here. I don't think I'll every remarry but I want my man at home.

Thanks for the insight.

3/1/2010 5:17:02 PM Ladies I am, CONFUSED  

catiesue
Henderson, KY

I am married to an owner operator and have been since last summer,we did have the perfect marriage and i loved being on the road with him ..but i had to come home due to my daughters high risk preggy and within a week he was talking to ex gf and now is divorcing me for her..go figure that

3/1/2010 9:32:16 PM Ladies I am, CONFUSED  

georgoodhart
Campbellsville, KY

Has anybody seen my left shoe..