Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal account

Her door is closed and, as I will soon uncover, locked she s out of town that weekend. plenty of fish hastings If there is any apprehension in the timing or whatever of your response, they promptly unlike you deactivate and go back into the shadows again. It has the simplest format of all the apps and web pages we looked at. rubmaps pasadena And yes all of them responded to me or they initiate them self.

hookup spots in buffalo ny

Play the hottest stories, knowledge romance, and choose your outcome. single ladies kingman az A lot of awkwardness and weirdness flow from the fact that you two don t know every other nicely, aren t comfy about one a further, not to mention that you re not acting genuine. This is when these funny on the web dating inquiries come in handy. latinmail com ingresar It may perhaps make each you and your date really feel extra comfy to meet in a coffee shop, restaurant, or bar with plenty of other people around.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/22/2010 3:30:26 PM Does DH ever have meet and greet events near Lexington?  
sunshinenky
Richmond, KY

Hi, I"m Sunshine. Curious about this: Does anyone know if there are DH people who have events for a fun night out in a group setting around the Lexington/Surrounding areas?

It makes sense to me to have a greet and meet. It would be nice to meet new friends and you never know what the future holds but since we can't predict it...Let's live in the moment. If there isn't a meet and greet, then maybe when the weather warms up myself and other DH people could plan one.

Anyone have ideas on this?

[Edited 2/22/2010 3:32:57 PM PST]

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/23/2010 5:54:21 AM Does DH ever have meet and greet events near Lexington?  

bmorekid
South Shore, KY

I've only seen threads about 'Meet and Greets' and then the threads just goes away without anything happening. If there was one in the Lexington area, I would drive 'down south' for it.

2/23/2010 12:48:02 PM Does DH ever have meet and greet events near Lexington?  
ilovemyjob
Frankfort, KY

I think it's a great idea! I would come.

2/23/2010 3:00:26 PM Does DH ever have meet and greet events near Lexington?  

germanboy64
Lexington, KY

Yes, that would be nice I would be in too

[Edited 2/23/2010 3:00:42 PM PST]

2/23/2010 7:15:08 PM Does DH ever have meet and greet events near Lexington?  
sunshinenky
Richmond, KY

@Kid, Thanks. I think it would be great to plan a DH event in the Lex/surrounding area.

Let's put our thinking caps on. Pass the word along. Thanks, for your interest.

2/23/2010 7:17:19 PM Does DH ever have meet and greet events near Lexington?  
sunshinenky
Richmond, KY

Hey German, I'm getting more excited now that I"m getting responses. I was thinking the Lex/surrounding area for now. We could always change locations on occasion.

What ideas would you have for a Meet and Greet? Pass the word along.

2/23/2010 9:28:18 PM Does DH ever have meet and greet events near Lexington?  

bmorekid
South Shore, KY

In the summer a picnic is always a great place to mingle and do a pot luck lunch. There should be lots of those places around. Since I am not from that area, I haven't a clue on indoor places.

2/23/2010 9:51:06 PM Does DH ever have meet and greet events near Lexington?  
bigbluedude
Richmond, KY

I think that's a super idea sunshine! Hopefully we could have a good turnout, although, now that I think about it, it would most likely be held on a Sat. and I work 12 hour shifts on Sat. and Sun. I do that so that I may have three days off during the week to spend with my little boy, and it's worth it to me. In any event, we'll see, if it gets planned maybe I can work something out. I'd enjoy meeting some of you all and making new friends.

Btw, I agree that the picnic/pot luck would be a terrific event. Lexington has several parks to choose from too.

2/24/2010 7:54:45 AM Does DH ever have meet and greet events near Lexington?  

rooster937
Winchester, KY

I think thats a great idea.We don,t have to wait till the weather warms up .I,m ready now !!

2/24/2010 11:41:01 AM Does DH ever have meet and greet events near Lexington?  

georgoodhart
Campbellsville, KY

Quote from sunshinenky:
@Kid, Thanks. I think it would be great to plan a DH event in the Lex/surrounding area.

Let's put our thinking caps on. Pass the word along. Thanks, for your interest.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, im # 7.... its a start.

Possible meeting places.

never been to a singles meet but // a quiet hotel with a dance room .

maybe a night club where people our age goes .

Someone from around the area should make some suggestions.

KEEP THIS ON TOP OF KY CHAT........it needs all the help it can get.

2/24/2010 1:36:50 PM Does DH ever have meet and greet events near Lexington?  
ilovemyjob
Frankfort, KY

Hey Sunshine,

We have a place here in Frankfort called the Game Farm. It's really nice, you can fish, feed the duck and if you are so incline you can visit the deer, buffalo & bears and any other critters crawling around. They have picnic tables and I think they have grills. Great place for adults and kids. (For those that might want to bring their's) Let me know what u guys think. I'm so excited!

I also know of a bar.

[Edited 2/24/2010 1:37:57 PM PST]

2/24/2010 2:15:00 PM Does DH ever have meet and greet events near Lexington?  

germanboy64
Lexington, KY

Hi Sunshine,

I think so far we all have some very nice ideas. I think a pic-nic would not be bad.
But the farm sounds good too.
Maybe a Restaurant somewhere in Lexington would be nice too. Thre are tons of them in the Hamburg area or close the Fayette Mall.

I guess we will see us later

2/24/2010 2:53:55 PM Does DH ever have meet and greet events near Lexington?  

bmorekid
South Shore, KY

Quote from ilovemyjob:
Hey Sunshine,

We have a place here in Frankfort called the Game Farm. It's really nice, you can fish, feed the duck and if you are so incline you can visit the deer, buffalo & bears and any other critters crawling around. They have picnic tables and I think they have grills. Great place for adults and kids. (For those that might want to bring their's) Let me know what u guys think. I'm so excited!

I also know of a bar.

I like these ideas. Are either one of these big enough if this ready gets a crowd interested? The reason I ask is I helped get one of these together before (when living in Maryland) and there wasn't a lot of response on line, but there was a whole bunch that showed up. It was such a great turn out we had to keep doing just about every weekend at different areas. And yes, I met and went out with some really nice ladies. These are really worth doing.

2/24/2010 5:38:13 PM Does DH ever have meet and greet events near Lexington?  
sunshinenky
Richmond, KY

@Kid, There is Jacobson Park in Lexington, KY. It's fairly large, has a lake, and has paddle boats, and shelters/electric hookups, places for grilling.

2/24/2010 5:41:46 PM Does DH ever have meet and greet events near Lexington?  
sunshinenky
Richmond, KY

Hey Rooster, I"m ready too, but I sure do function better in warm weather. Let's wait til it get's warm. I think Jacobson Park in Lexington would be good. They have shelters, electric/grills/paddle boats and we could bring games. I like to play cornhole but I don't have that game. Any ideas and suggestions?

~Sunshine

2/24/2010 6:03:30 PM Does DH ever have meet and greet events near Lexington?  

bmorekid
South Shore, KY

Quote from sunshinenky:
@Kid, There is Jacobson Park in Lexington, KY. It's fairly large, has a lake, and has paddle boats, and shelters/electric hookups, places for grilling.

Looks like a good place, and the picnic shelter rents are cheap enough. Its a question of when. Have to put a date on this so the area can be reserved.

There are hotels, restaurants, and a couple bars close by if anyone would be needing them afterwards.

[Edited 2/24/2010 6:07:49 PM PST]

2/24/2010 7:44:45 PM Does DH ever have meet and greet events near Lexington?  
sunshinenky
Richmond, KY

Thanks, for posting, Kid. Delegating is fantastico! You shared some valuable info. Especially, the cost of shelter. I was reading on DH (somewhere) that we could collect money for an event but there are rules. I'll look for it again and if you don't mind see if you can find the rules for hosting DH events. I think maybe take up a collection at the park if all else fails...that is if everyone agrees on Meet and Greet at the park.

~Sunshine

2/24/2010 7:53:51 PM Does DH ever have meet and greet events near Lexington?  
sunshinenky
Richmond, KY

Hey Love, I forgot about the game farm in Frankfort. I live in Richmond. I'm getting more and more excited, because not only am I on DH to maybe meet a friend to date but I want to meet FRIENDS and have fun. Know what I mean?

If you don't mind, would you find out from the Game Farm, if we could host a DH event there? And, if there is a fee? I'd prefer a Meet and Greet without alcohol (for now), just in case someone had to bring their child. Some parent's have their visitation on weekends and don't have a sitter. I know a few guys do.

~Sunshine

2/24/2010 11:00:14 PM Does DH ever have meet and greet events near Lexington?  

bmorekid
South Shore, KY

We are going about this the right way as far as DH is concerned.
The rental charge for the shelter is $50 and many days for this year have been reserved already.

2/25/2010 12:26:10 PM Does DH ever have meet and greet events near Lexington?  
ilovemyjob
Frankfort, KY

Sunshine,

I'll call tomorrow to see what I can find out.

2/25/2010 12:33:06 PM Does DH ever have meet and greet events near Lexington?  
sunshinenky
Richmond, KY

Hey everyone, I checked out Jacobson Park in Lexington, KY and I wrote a potential itinerary...And, DH says, "I have to wait at least 24 hrs before posting it". Duh!

I'll post the info when my 24 hrs are up (whenever that it)?

In the meanwhile, check out the Jacobson Park website wwww.lexingtonky.gov/parks

I survived another morning of snow with a two hour work delay. YUK!

Sunshine

2/25/2010 12:52:35 PM Does DH ever have meet and greet events near Lexington?  
sunshinenky
Richmond, KY

Hey, Kid, I looked at Jacobson Parks info on the wwww.lexingtonky.gov/parks

and, they have a lot of amenitities plus you're correct the rent is cheap. I had a rough draft of an itinarary to post on DH and it told me "I have to wait 24 hrs" to post again. Duh! So, I'll post it when my 24 is up and hopefully, get everyone's feedback.

And, in regard to one of your post...That you helped in Maryland, that is awesome! I think having them at different places may be a good thing, once this get's started in the Central area. I'm excited! I enjoy meeting new friends and socializing.

Sunshine

2/25/2010 1:36:08 PM Does DH ever have meet and greet events near Lexington?  

bmorekid
South Shore, KY

@ sunshine The amazing thing is that even the shy ones that like to hide behind their computer screens often show up at these, so lets hope we can put this together.
"Build it and they will come"

2/25/2010 3:02:07 PM Does DH ever have meet and greet events near Lexington?  

georgoodhart
Campbellsville, KY

Quote from sunshinenky:
Hey Love, I forgot about the game farm in Frankfort. I live in Richmond. I'm getting more and more excited, because not only am I on DH to maybe meet a friend to date but I want to meet FRIENDS and have fun. Know what I mean?

If you don't mind, would you find out from the Game Farm, if we could host a DH event there? And, if there is a fee? I'd prefer a Meet and Greet without alcohol (for now), just in case someone had to bring their child. Some parent's have their visitation on weekends and don't have a sitter. I know a few guys do.

~Sunshine

Im sorry i think were getting on the wrong track here.So far the average age that has showed interests is around 50 years old.To go into more details im guessing 40, 50, and people in their 60"s... of course anyone would be welcome.

Im just saying if the young people wants to bring their kids that fine. I really don't think you would have very many single people with young kids. My youngest daughter is 22.

As for the alcohol... im a very light drinker just a few maybe 2 or 3 times a year. But... this being a social event , I wouldn't want someone to tell me " i couldn't drink".So that being said if their was a no drinking rule , im sure I would not attend.

Just my point of view...thats all.

2/26/2010 3:07:39 AM Does DH ever have meet and greet events near Lexington?  

bmorekid
South Shore, KY

Quote from georgoodhart:
Im sorry i think were getting on the wrong track here.So far the average age that has showed interests is around 50 years old.To go into more details im guessing 40, 50, and people in their 60"s... of course anyone would be welcome.

Im just saying if the young people wants to bring their kids that fine. I really don't think you would have very many single people with young kids. My youngest daughter is 22.

As for the alcohol... im a very light drinker just a few maybe 2 or 3 times a year. But... this being a social event , I wouldn't want someone to tell me " i couldn't drink".So that being said if their was a no drinking rule , im sure I would not attend.

Just my point of view...thats all.

I hear ya! Nothing is set in stone as of yet. This is still just an idea that is being put together. All opinions are welcome. I checked with the park dept and didn't find any rules on 'open bottles'. I wouldn't find anything wrong with a BYOB included in this. Many people enjoy a beer or wine at a picnic.
What we need is input from everyone that would attend and how they feel about it.

2/26/2010 10:32:08 AM Does DH ever have meet and greet events near Lexington?  
sunshinenky
Richmond, KY

@Goodhart. Hi Goodhart, I'm not telling anyone they can't drink alcohol at a DH event. However, at Jacobson Park in Lexington, KY the Parks policy is NO alcohol. I still believe having the first DH event at a park is a good idea. Not only does the park offer open space, enough room to talk and be heard, and a variety of activites, but a safety net for those who are shy, a little anxious meeting new people and a fun day outdoors.

A suggestion may be that you could contact people on DH in your area/surrounding areas and host an event.

~Sunshine

2/26/2010 11:02:27 AM Does DH ever have meet and greet events near Lexington?  
sunshinenky
Richmond, KY

Hey Everyone, I hope you have had a good day. Ahh..the sun is shining here in Richmond, KY today and I"m thankful the weekend is here.

I'm going to contact people on DH both men and women and let them know about that we are in the process of hosting a DH event. I hope each of you will pass the word along. What about inviting a variety of age groups? Such as 30,40,50,60. Remember, it's about meeting people and making new friends.

Enjoy your weekend!

Sunshine n Ky (Richmond, KY)

2/26/2010 7:34:42 PM Does DH ever have meet and greet events near Lexington?  

germanboy64
Lexington, KY

I do like your idea with the Jacobs Park.
Oh and I love paddleboats

2/27/2010 6:18:58 AM Does DH ever have meet and greet events near Lexington?  

sherry3512
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,485)
Louisville, KY

I've been sitting back and watching this thread a couple days. The problem is getting interest. Most of you know we've tried over and over to revive Kentucky Chat, but it's almost like beating a dead horse.

Sunshine, good luck with getting this thing together and of course, invite everyone. I'm with George on this one, though. I think a place that serves or allows alcohol is better for a social event, or do you prefer no alcohol because your profile states you don't drink? I have absolutely no problem with that, but there are lots of us who enjoy a drink now and then.

As an aside, if I had young children, I wouldn't be taking them to a place to meet a bunch of (or a few) strangers I didn't even know. JMHO.

2/28/2010 7:14:33 AM Does DH ever have meet and greet events near Lexington?  
sunshinenky
Richmond, KY

Hi Sherry, I don't oppose someone having a drink. And, yes I posted on my profile I don't drink because there is no "rarely drinks". I may have a drink 3-4 times a year. If you don't mind would you find Parks on the www.ky.gov site and see what their policies are regarding alcohol in the parks. If the policy and rules say yes...bring your own drinks...but I really think it would be wiser and safer for a first outdoor meet and greet to have no alcohol. I'll consider everyone's suggestions about this.

~Sunshine n ky

2/28/2010 9:56:48 AM Does DH ever have meet and greet events near Lexington?  

germanboy64
Lexington, KY

Quote from sunshinenky:
If the policy and rules say yes...bring your own drinks...but I really think it would be wiser and safer for a first outdoor meet and greet to have no alcohol. I'll consider everyone's suggestions about this.

~Sunshine n ky

Sunshine, I do agree with you. I don't drink a lot either (maybe the same as you or to a good Dinner a beer). I would prefer to have no alcohol as well. I believe we all can have fun with Coke (or Pepsi, Mountain Dew...etc.) as well. but like you I am open for suggestions too.

I just say....Party on...

(edited for correcting errors in spelling)
my typos can be kept for personal use and amusement...germanboy

[Edited 2/28/2010 10:01:29 AM PST]

2/28/2010 1:35:41 PM Does DH ever have meet and greet events near Lexington?  

sherry3512
Louisville, KY

Quote from sunshinenky:
Hi Sherry, I don't oppose someone having a drink. And, yes I posted on my profile I don't drink because there is no "rarely drinks". I may have a drink 3-4 times a year. If you don't mind would you find Parks on the www.ky.gov site and see what their policies are regarding alcohol in the parks. If the policy and rules say yes...bring your own drinks...but I really think it would be wiser and safer for a first outdoor meet and greet to have no alcohol. I'll consider everyone's suggestions about this.

~Sunshine n ky

Nope, Sunshine, not going to check out the parks website. Unless they've snuck something new in there, most of us know that they don't allow alcohol, so I'm not going to waste my time. When you start a thread you'll find a lot of differing opinions. Doesn't mean you have to like them, but most of the time you respect them.

I wish you luck in getting this off the ground. . . .truly I do.

2/28/2010 5:19:36 PM Does DH ever have meet and greet events near Lexington?  
bigbluedude
Richmond, KY

IMHO, if we do end up meeting at a "no alcohol allowed" site such as a park, then, being as we're all adults, if someone chooses to bring their own, I say let 'em. There's nothing any of us could do to stop them anyway, and if they wish to chance a ticket, or worse, that's their business. I enjoy a bourbon and coke from time to time, but I never drive if I know I'm going to have a drink, so, if I make it I won't be drinking, but I don't mind if other's choose otherwise.

3/3/2010 8:28:13 AM Does DH ever have meet and greet events near Lexington?  

bmorekid
South Shore, KY

BTT

3/4/2010 8:06:57 AM Does DH ever have meet and greet events near Lexington?  

bmorekid
South Shore, KY

Quote from sunshinenky:
Hey everyone, I checked out Jacobson Park in Lexington, KY and I wrote a potential itinerary...And, DH says, "I have to wait at least 24 hrs before posting it". Duh!

I'll post the info when my 24 hrs are up (whenever that it)?

In the meanwhile, check out the Jacobson Park website wwww.lexingtonky.gov/parks

I survived another morning of snow with a two hour work delay. YUK!

Sunshine

Did this idea die already?

3/4/2010 3:31:53 PM Does DH ever have meet and greet events near Lexington?  

sherry3512
Louisville, KY

Bmore, this is Kentucky Chat. Remember?

3/6/2010 7:02:44 AM Does DH ever have meet and greet events near Lexington?  
sunshinenky
Richmond, KY

Hey Kid...The DH Meet and Greet hasn't died on my part.

I need active participants to pass the word along to other DH forums and groups.

Lexington, KY is still the idea area for the first DH Meet and Greet.

Please pass the word along.

~Sunshine

3/6/2010 7:31:10 AM Does DH ever have meet and greet events near Lexington?  
sunshinenky
Richmond, KY

Hi German, How are you? I've been busy at work and not much time on here.

I'm still up for the DH Meet and Greet. I'm asking everyone to pass the word along to forums and groups. I don't know if this will help boost attendance or not.

The plan is still Jacobson Park for the first DH Meet and Greet if everyone else is agreeable or I'm open to other ideas. Let me know.

~Sunshine (Richmond, KY)

3/6/2010 9:05:58 AM Does DH ever have meet and greet events near Lexington?  

germanboy64
Lexington, KY

Hi Sunshine, I am fine thank you. Ok I will tell all people that I know on here from our meet and greet.

I am looking forward to meet a lot of people from this site.

3/10/2010 6:48:28 PM Does DH ever have meet and greet events near Lexington?  
sunshinenky
Richmond, KY

Hey Everyone...

I stopped by Jacobson Park in Lexington, KY today and checked the location of the shelters. Shelter 2 is close to the lake and approx 1000 ft from the playground. Shelter 3 is upon the hill but you can still see the water. Shelter 2 & 3 have electric, water, grill, volley ball net, and close to the bathrooms.

Let me know if the park is okay with everyone and I will reserve it. What about the 2nd weekend (Saturday or Sunday) in May for the DH Meet n Greet? Thunder over Louisville, KY is the 3rd weekend of April and the 1st weekend of May is Derby weekend. Hope to hear from all of you soon!

~Sunshine (Richmond, KY)

3/10/2010 6:51:38 PM Does DH ever have meet and greet events near Lexington?  
sunshinenky
Richmond, KY

Hey German, I posted an update at the bottom of this page. Let me know what you think and pass the word along. DH will only let me reply or post a few times in a 24 hr period. Duh!

I'm getting more excited, a little anxious, but can't wait to meet everyone and enjoy a nice warm sunny day outdoors.

~Sunshine (Richmond, KY)

3/11/2010 2:48:10 AM Does DH ever have meet and greet events near Lexington?  

germanboy64
Lexington, KY

Quote from sunshinenky:
Hey Everyone...

I stopped by Jacobson Park in Lexington, KY today and checked the location of the shelters. Shelter 2 is close to the lake and approx 1000 ft from the playground. Shelter 3 is upon the hill but you can still see the water. Shelter 2 & 3 have electric, water, grill, volley ball net, and close to the bathrooms.

Let me know if the park is okay with everyone and I will reserve it. What about the 2nd weekend (Saturday or Sunday) in May for the DH Meet n Greet? Thunder over Louisville, KY is the 3rd weekend of April and the 1st weekend of May is Derby weekend. Hope to hear from all of you soon!

~Sunshine (Richmond, KY)

Hi Sunshine, I can just talk for myself. I would prefer shelter 3, for the reason that it is not so close to the lake (but you can still see it) because of the children (I personally have none). But who knows you is coming with kids? Close to the bathrooms is always nice
For my taste, I think the park is a great Idea and the second weekend in May is fine too.
I guess we should lock this date in so that people can make their schedules acordingly.

I getting exited too and I know from at least 2 people who are exited too. Germanboy

3/11/2010 9:13:15 AM Does DH ever have meet and greet events near Lexington?  
sunshinenky
Richmond, KY

Hi German, how are you? Thanks, for replying to the post. I agree, that we need to lock in the date. I will call Lexington parks asap to see if shelter 3 is available for Saturday May 15th. I like shelter 3 too and yes restrooms close by. Better bring some toilet paper and germ-x. One never knows if there is any TP available.

Have a great day!

Sunshine (Richmond, KY)

3/11/2010 9:45:43 AM Does DH ever have meet and greet events near Lexington?  
sunshinenky
Richmond, KY

Hi kid...An update for DH Meet and Greet.

What: DH Meet and Greet Event
Where: Jacobson Park in Lexington, KY

When: Saturday May 15th. (I paid for shelter #3 on March 11,2010).

Time: Everyone interested needs to decide on a time? We have the shelter all day.

It's a potluck but they do have a grill, electric, water, volley ball net, paddle boat rentals,etc and shelter 3 is close to the restrooms. We may want to bring TP.

If someone wants to bring a CD player/CDs for music that would be great. The volume on mine isn't working right.

Stay tuned!

Sunshine (Richmond, KY)

3/13/2010 3:29:15 AM Does DH ever have meet and greet events near Lexington?  

shari1955
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,918)
Butler, KY

It came to my attention that you Sunshine (Richmond, KY) have sherry3512 (Louisville,ky) blocked. I looked back to Feb 27 at all her Ky posts and didn't see a reason for you to block her..This thread is a meet and greet thread and frankly I am a little pissed that you would single out those that you don't want to go by blocking them..I for one was looking forward to this meet up but now I am not so sure. I hope others see this and feel the same.I know she is a fine looking woman (that the reason) and also a lot of fun. I have met her in person and you could not had meet a better person. So whats the deal? BY the way before you can block me as well I am posting this in the other two threads you started in the Kentucky chat as well. She is well liked and I hope this doesn't put a damper on your parade lol..

3/13/2010 5:36:47 AM Does DH ever have meet and greet events near Lexington?  

germanboy64
Lexington, KY

@shari1955, @sunshinenky @sherry3512

OK, even if I probably get involved into something I should not have !

Ladies, I don't understand the whole "trouble" thing???

If Sunshine wants to block someone from her thread (that she started) she will probably have a reason for that. Shari1955 have you ever took the time to write Sunshine and asked her why she blocked Sherry3512?
Sherry3512 if you really wanted to come to this meet and greet, hey what is the problem? Just come and we all will have fun and can meet each other. Shari1955 the same counts for you.

I sincrerely and honestly hope that this little "thingy" here on the thread REALLY is
not putting a damper on this whole event.

I know I should not get involved, but I think we are all adults and shoud respect each other and not start personal vendettas (we are not in sicily...no offense to any Italians
on this side )

Germanboy64 (Hans)

3/13/2010 6:00:43 AM Does DH ever have meet and greet events near Lexington?  

shari1955
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,918)
Butler, KY

Dear it may not be to your best interest to get involved..First off I looked before I posted.. I seen nothing Sherry could of said. and As I said if it was a mistake so be it. But I usually stay in the 50tys group and see a lot of BS middle school shit go on there..Yes she has the right to block who she wishes to.. But this is a meet and greet..This means meeting and greeting.. Why would anyone want to come to something that the host has banned from seeing the posts on the subject. I don't need to email Sunshine..I investigated and I know Sherry..Thats enough for me..

3/13/2010 8:45:13 AM Does DH ever have meet and greet events near Lexington?  
sunshinenky
Richmond, KY

Shari1955, Thank you for your post. Everyone is invited to the DH Meet and Greet. No discrimination on my part. I blocked the person because I don't want to banter with people who are putting down KY Chat on my thread. I am doing my best with the help of everyone to host a DH event in Lexington, KY on Saturday May 15th at Jacobson Park. I am hoping everyone can have a fun day out and meet new friends. The person you are referring to is welcome to come and I hope you will too. I did not intend to hurt this person. I listend to her and what she had to share about the Thunder over Louisville event and ruled April out for the month of the DH event.

Hope to see you and everyone at the Meet and Greet.

Sunshine (Richmond, KY)

3/13/2010 8:50:24 AM Does DH ever have meet and greet events near Lexington?  
sunshinenky
Richmond, KY

Shari1955, Thank you for your post. Everyone is invited to the DH Meet and Greet. No discrimination on my part. I blocked the person because I don't want to banter with people who are putting down KY Chat on my thread. I am doing my best with the help of everyone to host a DH event in Lexington, KY on Saturday May 15th at Jacobson Park. I am hoping everyone can have a fun day out and meet new friends. The person you are referring to is welcome to come and I hope you will too. I did not intend to hurt this person. I listend to her and what she had to share about the Thunder over Louisville event and ruled April out for the month of the DH event, but I don't want to banter...I want to plan.

Hope to see you and everyone at the Meet and Greet.

Sunshine (Richmond, KY)