Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

dl hookup app

com He receives funding from the Australian Research Council. black singles boston 52% say that meeting people who share your beliefs or values is a main cause they use on the net dating. If you fancy chatting to literally any individual from about the planet, ChatRoulette is the most immediate way to go about it. www skipthegames com Bumble is fantastic if you are hoping to go on a lot of first dates.

hookup video chat app

Making it much less of an ordeal and extra of a constructive finding out encounter is the whole goal of this post. free dating sites in orange county However in my encounter OkCupid has come to be a bit of an on the internet dating app ghost town. You could waste days or even weeks having to know a person on line, then be devastated to understand within a minute of meeting IRL that the spark just isn t there. jg303king Comments are completed technical lady for work, or continue dating exact same, youll show up on Snapchat? Hyperhidrosis forum dating Meet intriguing, nba have been light forums.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/22/2010 8:30:43 PM Let's talk about commandment number 11  
cole13000
Camden, NJ

It looks like there is an 11th commandment at this site. Anyone here know what it is?

Give up?

It's "Thou shall no criticize women".

Men stick up for women in threads under the delusion that saying nice shit about women and having women's back will get them more dates. Women get their panties twisted. It's ok to criticize men but a crime to criticize women. That's double standard to the 150th power.

Now let's talk about the 11th commandment and what it means to you.

Meet singles in your area here at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free for everything! Join now!
DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/22/2010 8:34:35 PM Let's talk about commandment number 11  
tracylee1
Carlsbad, NM

sorry no one has emailed me about saying ugly things, and i have seen men criticize women on here all the time...

2/22/2010 8:35:41 PM Let's talk about commandment number 11  

ironmuscle
Over 1,000 Posts (1,696)
Santa Cruz, CA

I agree..............Ass Kissing has increased 10 fold since I joined.

.....but I can't judge too harshly. I was once an a** kissing nice guy who was spineless and compromising of my personal power in hopes of getting a sexy/attractive girlfriend.

....but we live and learn.

2/22/2010 8:37:51 PM Let's talk about commandment number 11  
tommyutahn
Salt Lake City, UT

I know I don't have any room to talk at all. But what about treating people regaurdless of gender the way you want to be treated. Do you like people being a d*ck or a b*tch to you?

2/22/2010 8:42:00 PM Let's talk about commandment number 11  

lightning47
North Battleford, SK

Let's not talk about it and say we did. Also, I never did get to see the first 10 commandments of DH.

2/22/2010 8:44:18 PM Let's talk about commandment number 11  
xxfaux_punkxx
Belton, TX

Read your bible. It's not "thow shall not critize women" it's "thow shall shall not be douche."

Cole man.. I've seen a lot of your women hating threads. Just because you're not getting any doesn't mean you should treat women like dirt. If you changed your approach maybe you wouldn't have blue balls. J/s

[Edited 2/22/2010 8:45:34 PM PST]

2/22/2010 8:45:01 PM Let's talk about commandment number 11  

maryg2
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,700)
Philadelphia, PA

but i like my a** kissed

2/22/2010 8:46:02 PM Let's talk about commandment number 11  
leftarian
Over 2,000 Posts (2,095)
Hermosa Beach, CA

Which forums are you reading? I see plenty of women bashing threads here every day.

2/22/2010 8:56:39 PM Let's talk about commandment number 11  
cole13000
Camden, NJ

Quote from xxfaux_punkxx:
Read your bible. It's not "thow shall not critize women" it's "thow shall shall not be douche."

Cole man.. I've seen a lot of your women hating threads. Just because you're not getting any doesn't mean you should treat women like dirt. If you changed your approach maybe you wouldn't have blue balls. J/s

Don't be under the delusion that saying nice shit or having women's backs will get you more dates here.

2/22/2010 9:03:17 PM Let's talk about commandment number 11  

ryan445
Fargo, ND

I can't say I've seen a lot of men stick up for women and kiss their ass...However, I will admit I've seen a lot of men and women with sticks up their ass.

2/22/2010 9:04:42 PM Let's talk about commandment number 11  
falconer52
Boise, ID

Have you ever heard the bromide nice guys finish last. If you want to get into a womens pants, you need to create controvercy. This is man's turn to be a b*tch.

2/22/2010 9:09:44 PM Let's talk about commandment number 11  

mustangwriter
Boerne, TX

If scriptural commandments are defined as any word that proceedeth forth from the mouth of God.... Then the first one to man and woman was "Go forth and multiply". See? I do get something out of going to church.

2/22/2010 9:15:29 PM Let's talk about commandment number 11  

aeacus
Dundalk, MD

Compliments to women from men have occurred since the dawn of time I think. It is part of the "courtship" ritual... Even in the animal kingdom, the male of the species are generally the "initiator" of any courtship, within our species the ability to string together words (in the form of a compliment) will get you noticed.

With that said, I don't really see it as "one sided" as you do...

I see compliments given on both sides, I just believe the ladies tend to lean more to giving compliments to those who are unafraid to give them out.

Compliments by the men are provided in their own unique style also...classic example, KinkyCap...he can say some of the tackiest and lewd comments, but the ladies have grown accustomed to his "style/flair" and know when he is giving a compliment...

[Edited 2/22/2010 9:16:05 PM PST]

2/22/2010 9:16:51 PM Let's talk about commandment number 11  

riyott
Toledo, OH

Your whole woman-hating tirade is redundant and old.

Women are the devil.

We get it.

Can we move along now?

2/22/2010 9:17:33 PM Let's talk about commandment number 11  
tommyutahn
Salt Lake City, UT

Quote from maryg2:
but i like my a** kissed

I'd love to have the opportunity to kiss your butt Mary. If I did I would just roll you over and kiss and....... This is'nt S&D is it

2/22/2010 9:17:55 PM Let's talk about commandment number 11  

entertainerjim
Haverhill, MA

Quote from mustangwriter:
If scriptural commandments are defined as any word that proceedeth forth from the mouth of God.... Then the first one to man and woman was "Go forth and multiply". See? I do get something out of going to church.

yes but that was spoken with marraige as part of the deal......
which I have no problem with......
looking for someone special to grow old with.....

2/22/2010 9:19:31 PM Let's talk about commandment number 11  
xxfaux_punkxx
Belton, TX

Quote from cole13000:
Don't be under the delusion that saying nice shit or having women's backs will get you more dates here.

dude I'm engaged, so no need to be "mr nice" to get a date. You're on here though wondering why you're single, and everythread you make is about how much you hate women. What sick sadistic chick f**ked with your head so badly that you spend all your spare time trash talking women, seriously go talk to a shrink.

2/22/2010 9:33:00 PM Let's talk about commandment number 11  
surrealone
Over 2,000 Posts (2,752)
Overland Park, KS

Quote from cole13000:
Men stick up for women in threads under the delusion that saying nice shit about women and having women's back will get them more dates. Women get their panties twisted. It's ok to criticize men but a crime to criticize women. That's double standard to the 150th power.

1) When I'm critical of individuals who post stupid shit I am critical of them whether they are male or female.

2) Given item #1, it should be clear that it's something I do without regard to whether it'll help or hinder me in the dating world.

3) Given items #1 and #2, know that when I am critical of your posts or views it's because I flat-out don't agree with you.

In this particular case I don't approve of your passiove-aggressive bullshit. Take a look at how you responded to xxfaux_punkxx for a sample of it -- he dared to disagree with you and you implied he did it with a dating agenda when you have no basis in fact for doing so.

Just because someone calls you or others out on things doesn't mean s/he is doing it to look good in front of the opposite gender. Some of us are strong enough that we don't pander to the opinions of others ... and express ourselves as we see fit. You actually fall into that category, yourself, and I applaud you for it -- IMHO you just need to apply a bit more tact and show a bit more consideration for others than you usually do.

-- SR1

2/22/2010 10:12:14 PM Let's talk about commandment number 11  

bbw47reader
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,138)
Frederick, MD

You can't comprehend it OP, but there are men that don't hate and resent the entire female gender.

That's what's confusing you.

2/22/2010 10:17:43 PM Let's talk about commandment number 11  

scornangel
Jackson, TN

Quote from tommyutahn:
I know I don't have any room to talk at all. But what about treating people regaurdless of gender the way you want to be treated. Do you like people being a d*ck or a b*tch to you?

I agree with you, and sometimes it is hard to ignore ignorance from both genders. You have to give respect to get respect in return.

2/22/2010 10:21:33 PM Let's talk about commandment number 11  

smilee516
Needles, CA

Quote from ironmuscle:

.....but I can't judge too harshly. I was once an a** kissing nice guy who was spineless and compromising of my personal power in hopes of getting a sexy/attractive girlfriend.

So.. what's wrong with a** kissing?? I kind of like when a guy does that. Of course.. I really like a man with a spine, and yes, hsi personal power too.. go figure.. But don't take away the a** kissing!!?

2/22/2010 10:24:03 PM Let's talk about commandment number 11  

jenamp88
Over 2,000 Posts (3,472)
Morris, MN

Ever think that the men who stick up for women actually.... like women? Crazy I know!

2/22/2010 10:37:01 PM Let's talk about commandment number 11  

bbw47reader
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,138)
Frederick, MD

Quote from jenamp88:
Ever think that the men who stick up for women actually.... like women? Crazy I know!

Or possibly recognize truth when they see it and aren't afraid to say so just because it was said by a woman?

2/23/2010 12:35:01 AM Let's talk about commandment number 11  

jenamp88
Over 2,000 Posts (3,472)
Morris, MN

Quote from bbw47reader:
Or possibly recognize truth when they see it and aren't afraid to say so just because it was said by a woman?

2/23/2010 12:40:16 AM Let's talk about commandment number 11  

ironmuscle
Over 1,000 Posts (1,696)
Santa Cruz, CA

Quote from smilee516:
So.. what's wrong with a** kissing?? I kind of like when a guy does that. Of course.. I really like a man with a spine, and yes, hsi personal power too.. go figure.. But don't take away the a** kissing!!?

.....and the women who encourage it are even worse!

2/23/2010 12:48:31 AM Let's talk about commandment number 11  

ironmuscle
Over 1,000 Posts (1,696)
Santa Cruz, CA

Quote from jenamp88:

I like women as well, but I won't sell my soul and compromise my own dignity in hopes that she see's I'm a nice guy.

#1. That approach almost hardly ever works.

#2. Even if it did, what good is it to gain the world and lose your soul (while we're on the subject of scripture).

The worse person in the Bible besides satan is Judas? Why? Because he compromised his own values and sold himself out as well as his leader.

When dudes kiss ass, they're doing just that......selling out!!

....and you women who don't call that out are just as guilty!! Because you know good and well that an a** kissing man has absolutely no chance with you.......so do those brown nosers a favor and tell them the truth.

2/23/2010 12:52:10 AM Let's talk about commandment number 11  

jenamp88
Over 2,000 Posts (3,472)
Morris, MN

I don't want a man to kiss my ass. If he can't be genuine, he can leave. I want a man who can be nice but can also put me in my place (verbally of course) when I'm bein out of line for no reason. I'm talking more about the men on here who defend women in general when a guy starts a thread just talking crap about women as a whole. Not all of us are bad. Some of us are actually quite good but many fail to see that when all they are doing is dwelling on the bad ones they have come across and projecting it onto every other women they meet.

2/23/2010 1:07:00 AM Let's talk about commandment number 11  
xxfaux_punkxx
Belton, TX

Quote from jenamp88:
I don't want a man to kiss my ass. If he can't be genuine, he can leave. I want a man who can be nice but can also put me in my place (verbally of course) when I'm bein out of line for no reason. I'm talking more about the men on here who defend women in general when a guy starts a thread just talking crap about women as a whole. Not all of us are bad. Some of us are actually quite good but many fail to see that when all they are doing is dwelling on the bad ones they have come across and projecting it onto every other women they meet.

I agree 100%. I'll defend women when they're being attacked but if a girl is being a b*tch I'll let her know it. It's all about respect. Guys like the OP have none. They only see women as good for one thing and they treat them as such. Being nice to someone isn't selling your soul. It's just being respectful. Defending someon who's being wrongfully attacked isn't selling out. It's just doing the right thing.

People who start threads like this see women as objects to be used and discarded as they please. They have no respect for anyone, espeacially women, and only do things in ways that only benifit them. People like this are more likly to be physically aggressive to women (not saying the OP is, I'm just saying). It raises a lot of red flags and creates a never ending circle. They remain single and lonely and blame women for it, which of coarse raises more red flags and pushes the women away. If they do find a woman willing to date them it never last a long period of time because they get bored with them or the woman gets tired of being treated like a doormat and the cycle begins again.

2/23/2010 1:26:24 AM Let's talk about commandment number 11  

ironmuscle
Over 1,000 Posts (1,696)
Santa Cruz, CA

Quote from jenamp88:

That's called doing the right things for the wrong reasons. There's never a good reason to compromise your own integrity. Now I'm not saying that just because a man defends women in a woman bashing thread that he's an a** kisser.

I see it this way. You have two types of men on DH:

1. The first is the man who will call out stupid threads based on principle. These men are consistent. Meaning no matter who started the thread (man or woman), they will persistently state the stupidity of the OP. Two men who comes to mind are bestman and claudius. If you read there post, they will always call out generalizations regardless of the OP's gender.

2. Then then there is the other guy. The infamous a** kisser. This dude will defend women in threads like this, but when a woman creates a man bashing thread, they won't oppose the same generalizing comments that they so strongly opposed in the woman bashing thread. As a matter of fact, they will even agree with the man basher........or try to suck up in an effort to set themselves apart from the other "scoundrally" men. This is the a** kisser! It's kind of like the teachers pet. Remember that student who would always kiss the a** of the teacher just to set him/herself apart from the rest of the class? Same concept! Same Principle! Same Ass Kisser!

2/23/2010 1:58:24 AM Let's talk about commandment number 11  
shayla8
Grande Prairie, AB

how do you spell narcissist?

2/23/2010 4:42:38 AM Let's talk about commandment number 11  

littlerandyinfl
Over 1,000 Posts (1,675)
Yalaha, FL

I nominate Cole for being named DH MALE ATTENTION WH*RE OF THE YEAR.

Who will second the motion?

2/23/2010 4:47:08 AM Let's talk about commandment number 11  

stumppy
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,831)
Bath, PA

Me, me, me, me, me, me, me,me, me, me.

2/23/2010 4:53:52 AM Let's talk about commandment number 11  

littlerandyinfl
Over 1,000 Posts (1,675)
Yalaha, FL

All those in favor signify by saying YEA.

2/23/2010 5:01:14 AM Let's talk about commandment number 11  

stumppy
Bath, PA

Aye

2/23/2010 5:25:39 AM Let's talk about commandment number 11  
cole13000
Camden, NJ

Quote from jenamp88:

I like women, doesn't mean I'll kiss their asses and trade in my dignity. Why go above and beyond for women if they aren't willing to do it for you?

dude I'm engaged, so no need to be "mr nice" to get a date. You're on here though wondering why you're single, and everythread you make is about how much you hate women. What sick sadistic chick f**ked with your head so badly that you spend all your spare time trash talking women, seriously go talk to a shrink.

I don't wonder why I'm single. What is there to wonder? The 11th commandment says thou shall not criticize women, not hate women. Criticism is not hate. No specific woman influenced me to make threads and speak my mind. Overall experiences on this website has.

Quote from littlerandyinfl:

STFU homo.

[Edited 2/23/2010 5:35:03 AM PST]

2/23/2010 5:34:17 AM Let's talk about commandment number 11  
cole13000
Camden, NJ

I agree 100%. I'll defend women when they're being attacked but if a girl is being a b*tch I'll let her know it. It's all about respect. Guys like the OP have none. They only see women as good for one thing and they treat them as such. Being nice to someone isn't selling your soul. It's just being respectful. Defending someone who's being wrongfully attacked isn't selling out. It's just doing the right thing.

There's a difference between being nice to women and being a brown noser / captain save a hoe.

People who start threads like this see women as objects to be used and discarded as they please. They have no respect for anyone, especially women, and only do things in ways that only benefit them. People like this are more likely to be physically aggressive to women (not saying the OP is, I'm just saying). It raises a lot of red flags and creates a never ending circle. They remain single and lonely and blame women for it, which of coarse raises more red flags and pushes the women away. If they do find a woman willing to date them it never last a long period of time because they get bored with them or the woman gets tired of being treated like a doormat and the cycle begins again.

Buddy, you forgot to mention women who are also about having one sided benefits. women use men for money on a regular basis. them chicks usually turn out to believe that money equals happiness. When its times to criticize that type of behavior from them, now its a problem. spare me of the double standard talk.

2/23/2010 6:08:02 AM Let's talk about commandment number 11  

hotpockets
Maple Shade, NJ

Cole's 11th Commandament...

If you don't like it here...just leave...simple.

I have yet to read one positive post from you...sad...

bahh by...

2/23/2010 6:38:01 AM Let's talk about commandment number 11  

chatte09
Over 1,000 Posts (1,046)
Linden, NJ

Why do you all bother and waste precious computer time?

If we collectively just ignore him everytime he starts a thread, he will just go away. He's sick and angry and wants to vent, why feed his addicton?

2/23/2010 6:42:50 AM Let's talk about commandment number 11  

tiredlogger
Over 1,000 Posts (1,473)
Booneville, MS

there is a few points id like to make.

although i maynot totaly agree witht the way cole phrases what he says,atleast he sticks up for what he believes.

he wasnt really the agressure in another thread were he was attacked,just for simply stating facts,which wasnt really out of the ordinarary.that probly provoked this thread.

most of the time i can let things role off when i know someone is typically just being the hypocritical person they are.so i and several others did let that commit falll on deaf ears. cole that is something i suggest mite be good at times.

im not condemmiong anyone. it was mentioned to cole in another thread by myself and a few others his pic favored mr.t. hince his nick name at times he changed it.

i do defend and have called out people male /female if somethng aint rite.if i think a woman is beautiful(ex. freenow/ jenn amp) i tell them.that aint always based on looks. itis based on thier attitudes and how they present themselves here,or in private conversations.

the double standard in which cole has brought forth here does exsist. that is the truth.

we have people who come and bash someone for bashing the opposite sex but turn rite around and do just the same in yet another thread. example: a while back we had a lady ask advance in general dating concerning the guy she was seeing, and him doing work in her home as a licensed contractor. yet soem of the very people who called her a wh*re and other names have since posted threads with the similiar base line and it was turned into a joke.

2/23/2010 7:03:08 AM Let's talk about commandment number 11  

bitsybon
Over 2,000 Posts (2,061)
Hinton, WV

Quote from ironmuscle:

would much rather kiss a womens a** than yours.

2/23/2010 7:50:39 AM Let's talk about commandment number 11  

esmeraldar
Over 1,000 Posts (1,102)
Toms River, NJ

You can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar. And there ain't no flies on Cole.

2/23/2010 8:07:59 AM Let's talk about commandment number 11  

dreamcatcher00
Over 2,000 Posts (2,152)
Plainview, TX

awww, i voted for u, my friend.

I kind of agree with the thread though, it seems that its may be alittle one sided when it comes to b*tchin and complaining....
And i tend to laugh at the men that actually think they are knights in shining armour or something... but in the end, most ladies end up with the ones talking shitt..

why is that???

2/23/2010 8:10:56 AM Let's talk about commandment number 11  

jonas35
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,051)
Dahlonega, GA

You wouldn't know it from my posts but I hate women.

2/23/2010 8:40:22 AM Let's talk about commandment number 11  

rrrsmile
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,333)
York, PA

Quote from cole13000:
It looks like there is an 11th commandment at this site. Anyone here know what it is?
Give up?

Both genders are criticized, unfortuniately you make it your personal agenda to attact women. I have yet to see a positive post from you.

Look inward Cole

2/23/2010 8:43:06 AM Let's talk about commandment number 11  
garyguitar01
Over 1,000 Posts (1,339)
Franklin, NJ

Cole, I don't kiss anybody's ass, period. I do happen to love women, screwy as they are, and I don't defend them "to get more dates". I will call a woman on her shit, just as quickly as a man.
BUT, I will agree with you 100% about the double standard. There are a lot of women who think it's fine to define men as knuckle dragging Testosterone containers, with their d*cks always in their hands and thinking only of sex and football. That's the ugly backlash of the women's "movement". Women in the past 30 yrs ahve been taught to devalue men in order to "empower" themselves as women. That's just stupid thinking. You don't empower yourself by degrading someone else. You empower yourself by being the best YOU that you can be.
I hope, someday, that we all realize that it's all about the love, the giving, the caring, not power. We all, men AND women, need to learn how to get along better.

2/23/2010 8:45:00 AM Let's talk about commandment number 11  

stumppy
Bath, PA

Come on 3R,

You know he has severe self worth issues, and is trying to hide behind a facade of confidence(?). He's looking for the pat on the head and a hug, and someone telling him, "There, there, it'll be ok."

Stumppy

2/23/2010 8:46:33 AM Let's talk about commandment number 11  

maryg2
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (14,700)
Philadelphia, PA

Quote from tommyutahn:
I'd love to have the opportunity to kiss your butt Mary. If I did I would just roll you over and kiss and....... This is'nt S&D is it

thanks, TOMMY, for acknowledging what i like.

i know, i hate when we get the forums mixed up, darn it ~ snaps fingers ~

2/23/2010 9:32:50 AM Let's talk about commandment number 11  

claudius5
Over 1,000 Posts (1,950)
Petaluma, CA

Once again your supposition, while true for some, lack much merit. Your assumption of what other men do and why they do it is just that an assumption. I tend to think that most women are smarter than you portray them to be. I feel a woman will accept me as I am or not at all and I do not say what I say in hopes of getting a date. Whether I get a date or not does not change the fact that generalizations and characterizations based on one's personal experiences affects the way you think and present yourself.

Obviously, you are dissatisfied with your experiences with women and mind you only the women that you have had an interaction with and now you want to damn all women. Then you want to label and malign men that point out the fallacies in what you consider to be the truth. Bottom line and again I repeat myself, your truth is not necessarily everyone else's truth. You need to get over yourself and get a life. You win some, you lose some, life is not about fairness it is about how you live your life. So, if you want to wallow in self pity and keep going on and on with your diatribe about women then be my guest.

You are supposed to be of an age where you should have learned some life lessons, but it appears quite frankly you have not learned much at all. It is time to let the past go and get on with life and work on improving your own attitude and then maybe things will change for the better. The operative phrase is "improving your own attitude" because you want to, not for someone else. It is time, don't you think.

2/23/2010 9:42:01 AM Let's talk about commandment number 11  

littlerandyinfl
Over 1,000 Posts (1,675)
Yalaha, FL

Quote from maryg2:
thanks, TOMMY, for acknowledging what i like.

i know, i hate when we get the forums mixed up, darn it ~ snaps fingers ~

Maybe some rim shots too Tommy?

2/23/2010 9:42:29 AM Let's talk about commandment number 11  

justforums2010
Over 1,000 Posts (1,252)
Philadelphia, PA

Quote from garyguitar01:
Cole, I don't kiss anybody's ass, period. I do happen to love women, screwy as they are, and I don't defend them "to get more dates". I will call a woman on her shit, just as quickly as a man.
BUT, I will agree with you 100% about the double standard. There are a lot of women who think it's fine to define men as knuckle dragging Testosterone containers, with their d*cks always in their hands and thinking only of sex and football. That's the ugly backlash of the women's "movement". Women in the past 30 yrs ahve been taught to devalue men in order to "empower" themselves as women. That's just stupid thinking. You don't empower yourself by degrading someone else. You empower yourself by being the best YOU that you can be.
I hope, someday, that we all realize that it's all about the love, the giving, the caring, not power. We all, men AND women, need to learn how to get along better.

Co-sign.

2/23/2010 9:42:50 AM Let's talk about commandment number 11  

johnny_tsunamy
Summerland, CA

Quote from cole13000:

Give up?

Sir, that was written pryor to women Lip...

I would prefer to just stick with ( Pay NO heed to Silly Women ) ...

2/23/2010 9:43:18 AM Let's talk about commandment number 11  

dreamcatcher00
Over 2,000 Posts (2,152)
Plainview, TX

Quote from claudius5:
Once again your supposition, while true for some, lack much merit. Your assumption of what other men do and why they do it is just that an assumption. I tend to think that most women are smarter than you portray them to be. I feel a woman will accept me as I am or not at all and I do not say what I say in hopes of getting a date. Whether I get a date or not does not change the fact that generalizations and characterizations based on one's personal experiences affects the way you think and present yourself.

Obviously, you are dissatisfied with your experiences with women and mind you only the women that you have had an interaction with and now you want to damn all women. Then you want to label and malign men that point out the fallacies in what you consider to be the truth. Bottom line and again I repeat myself, your truth is not necessarily everyone else's truth. You need to get over yourself and get a life. You win some, you lose some, life is not about fairness it is about how you live your life. So, if you want to wallow in self pity and keep going on and on with your diatribe about women then be my guest.

You are supposed to be of an age where you should have learned some life lessons, but it appears quite frankly you have not learned much at all. It is time to let the past go and get on with life and work on improving your own attitude and then maybe things will change for the better. The operative phrase is "improving your own attitude" because you want to, not for someone else. It is time, don't you think.

i have seen u post some and i think u speak from your life experiences, thanks for that..

Now, the OP is 30 and you are 60. His life experiences arent yours, and maybe never will be. We all are posting our own outlooks on dating and life in general. Doesnt make one more right than the other. I believe that Cole loves women, just a certain kind of women. Nothing wrong with that cuz we all have our preferences in people. I just believe there is a misdirection towards who should take his threads to heart and who shouldnt. Now is that really HIS fault?

2/23/2010 10:00:30 AM Let's talk about commandment number 11  

hotpockets
Maple Shade, NJ

Misery LOVES company...just saying

How is he ever going to find a "nice" person matching "his" criteria if he is just so miserable???

Someone who is approachable has so much more going for themselves.

JMO

Wish Cole luck...he will need it.

2/23/2010 10:09:34 AM Let's talk about commandment number 11  
eveineden
Bay Shore, NY

As long as its done with a caring genuine attitude, then I welcome criticism from a man I'm dating or with. Criticisms help us to learn & grow as a person. Maybe instead of labeling it as "criticism" it can be changed to telling a person what their shortcomings are.

Do you like women in general? Because from the few posts of yours that I read, it doesn't seem like it. I could be wrong though.

2/23/2010 10:14:07 AM Let's talk about commandment number 11  

noalco
Moberly, MO

I could be wrong, But then again, anything anyone says, they could be wrong

The longer someone is here, the more friends they make, The friends have each others back *Usually*

So I have to ask, are these kind of threads helping you get more dates?

2/23/2010 10:50:28 AM Let's talk about commandment number 11  

barbaraajo
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,726)
Reston, VA

there is no 11th commandment

2/23/2010 10:54:02 AM Let's talk about commandment number 11  

stumppy
Bath, PA

Barbara,

You are right, there is no 11th cut in stone, but everyone here has one etched in their thoughts.

Stumppy

2/23/2010 10:58:00 AM Let's talk about commandment number 11  

dreamcatcher00
Over 2,000 Posts (2,152)
Plainview, TX

its funny to me and probably to cole as well,
that some ladies out there call it negative to make posts like these but yet they show it attention nonthaless...

no one really has to even read what cole types, but ya do.

[Edited 2/23/2010 11:00:13 AM PST]

2/23/2010 10:59:27 AM Let's talk about commandment number 11  
tommyutahn
Salt Lake City, UT

Maybe some rim shots too Tommy?

Doggie style!!

Humpin the dump!!!

2/23/2010 11:01:51 AM Let's talk about commandment number 11  

littlerandyinfl
Over 1,000 Posts (1,675)
Yalaha, FL

cole they are talking about you in another thread.