Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup sites canada

He taught refugee children how to play steel drums. freeport dating sites We attempted to make some part of our web site for speaking about the topics of web sites, dating devoid of, meeting and the relationships. Nonetheless, take most of what you learn with a grain of salt, simply because the men and women we are on line are generally vastly distinct to who we are in individual. is badoo good Sign up for these top dating web pages or apps, get started chatting and maximize your possibilities of meeting your fantastic match.

mega personal meet now

Knew a guy in college, he referred to as me up and asked if I wanted to go to a celebration. chicago chat Quit swiping and texting and get straight to conversation. Speed dating refers to the notion of meeting new individuals in a friendly atmosphere, such as a pub or a café. reactivate bumble account They enable users to obtain their most effective match in about 1 hr following their request.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/22/2010 8:49:28 PM I dreamed about a woman who was interested in me  

d_voted
Over 1,000 Posts (1,813)
Winnipeg, MB

Do you think this came from Satan?

Do you think it is a premonition from God?

Do you think some woman is invading my mind when my tinfoil sleeping cap falls off?
(tinfoil helps to ward off unwanted ideas from aliens - the elastic broke)

Is being single and celebate simply my testosterone acting up?

I don't recognize the woman from anywhere - just that she liked me and wanted to talk to me. Kinda creepy eh?

Anyone who is connected to the 'Deeper understanding of the Psyche' or 'Dream analysis' or simply wants to poke fun at this rather unsettling event is free to do so.

Remember what you say says more about you than the facts presented.

Keep groovin'
Now I am scared if she returns with a friend. Then what? I know what I will do, I will ask her friend about her. Yeah.

She had kind eyes.

Meet singles in your area here at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free for everything! Join now!
DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/22/2010 8:56:12 PM I dreamed about a woman who was interested in me  

lickerpoet
Hialeah, FL

Quote from d_voted:
Is being single and celebate simply my testosterone acting up?::

CELIBACY IS UNNATURAL FOR MAN OR BEAST
PROTECT YOUR KIDS
SLEEP WITH YOUR PRIEST

2/22/2010 10:20:29 PM I dreamed about a woman who was interested in me  

casheyesblond
Over 2,000 Posts (2,926)
Belmont, NC

d_voted

Nope I do not ! it is written that the English word,'inspire' is derived from the Latin 'inspirare', which means "to breathe in." And once again your words " breathe " on the page.(please refer to Timothy 3:16 as indeed imo the word inspiration could easily translate has G-d breathed)
d_voted
Do you think some woman is invading my mind when my tinfoil sleeping cap falls off?

If so,I hope she comes to visit you in your dreams again as indeed,after following your postings along the way, I found you to be a most astounding,captivating writer --imo someone that has mastered the art of expression through words
d_voted

Fret not I say--I keep it on lock down for reasons of my own and still yet as a philosopher/poet/friend of mine once wrote,"I feel I feel "..to put it plainly,imo there is that which exist that is simply beyond sensual delight.

d_voted
Anyone who is connected to the 'Deeper understanding of the Psyche' or 'Dream analysis' or simply wants to poke fun at this rather unsettling event is free to do so.

heck I just came to the page to let ya know that the next time this one with the kind eyes comes to your dreams to visit,feel free to lay your words down in my poetry thread
https://DateHookup.dating/Thread-310540.htm

2/23/2010 12:04:44 AM I dreamed about a woman who was interested in me  

jewelz5
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,142)
Monteagle, TN

d_voted:

Do you think it is a premonition from God?

I don't recognize the woman from anywhere - just that she liked me and wanted to talk to me. Kinda creepy eh?

Keep groovin'
Now I am scared if she returns with a friend. Then what? I know what I will do, I will ask her friend about her. Yeah.

She had kind eyes.

You made enough fun of yourself I don't need to - your dreams are a gentle way for your psyche to detox itself - everything in your dream is a reflection of yourself - representative - there is so much more you don't understand to appreciate -

This statement is really a piece of work - congratulations on double talking mind control intellectual bullsh-t - your facts presented say it all about you - you posted a thread inviting a response and shoot yourself in the foot trying to be slick psychic willy -

2/23/2010 1:13:49 AM I dreamed about a woman who was interested in me  

purecurosity
Austin, TX

dvoted.You had a dream about a woman who liked you.The same world just an alternate dimension.And you accessed it from being in the here and now.In a lucid dream you met her.

2/23/2010 4:27:59 AM I dreamed about a woman who was interested in me  

xashax
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,457)
Union, NH

Kind eyes you say? Wasn't me then. Good luck.

2/23/2010 4:43:53 AM I dreamed about a woman who was interested in me  

scorpiomoon
Over 2,000 Posts (3,031)
Brattleboro, VT

Just pray and you might continue to have these dreams, they also could evolve to dreams that show you just HOW interested in you she is, if you're lucky!! Take off your tinfoil cap though, it could be a turnoff for her. Quite possibly though, she might have you confused with John Travolta.

[Edited 2/23/2010 5:00:32 AM PST]

2/23/2010 5:27:54 AM I dreamed about a woman who was interested in me  

tgwb_gary
Over 2,000 Posts (3,131)
Quakertown, PA

*Giggling*

2/23/2010 6:21:32 AM I dreamed about a woman who was interested in me  

xashax
Union, NH

Quote from scorpiomoon:
Just pray and you might continue to have these dreams, they also could evolve to dreams that show you just HOW interested in you she is, if you're lucky!! Take off your tinfoil cap though, it could be a turnoff for her. Quite possibly though, she might have you confused with John Travolta.

Mr Kotta! I have a question! I LOVED that show. Wow, you brought back some memories with that one.

2/23/2010 6:24:54 AM I dreamed about a woman who was interested in me  

tgwb_gary
Over 2,000 Posts (3,131)
Quakertown, PA

Quote from xashax:
Mr Kotta! I have a question! I LOVED that show. Wow, you brought back some memories with that one.

More giggling...

2/26/2010 10:12:15 AM I dreamed about a woman who was interested in me  

rhodora
Queen Creek, AZ

YOu can dream of so many things but they may not mean a thing. Sometimes,though, God will speak through your dreams, just like in ancient times with the Saints and Prophets. But, I don't think God gave Satan the power to infuse dreams to you. When you dream, that is your unconscious mind speaking to you. For me, though, I feel that God speak to me through dreams since I prayed about it. Pray that God will speak to you through dreams. The worse answer you can have is no.

2/26/2010 10:35:55 AM I dreamed about a woman who was interested in me  

d_voted
Over 1,000 Posts (1,813)
Winnipeg, MB

Jewels
"Remember what you say says more about you than the facts presented." quotes me

Then says,
"This statement is really a piece of work - congratulations on double talking mind control intellectual bullsh-t - your facts presented say it all about you - you posted a thread inviting a response and shoot yourself in the foot trying to be slick psychic willy -"

Actually it is not double talk. It is a simple paraphrase of, "What Peter says about Paul says more about Peter than it does about Paul." so it is only a caution for those who love to tear others to shreds. Some do it for arrogance or fear and others do it, I suspect, because they are just plain mean.

I'm having fun with my 'faith journey' and like to keep it both light hearted and warm. It also, if it is poking fun at anyone, is aimed at both the fanatics in religion and also the fanatics in the psyco-babble circles. Each one disclaims the merits of the other to the exclusion of any reasonable view. One is preoccupied with 'spiritual forces at war within us' and the other is 'seeking a logical or reasonable explanation' for experiences that are born out of and enclosed in fantasy or imagination.

Your assessment is again just proof of what I had stated.

Fact: Dreams are not reality
Fact: One's circumstances can determine one's predisposition to imagine along a certain train of thought.
Fact: There have been numerous cases where the only explanation for dreams is of the nature of 'spiritual' revelations. Joan of Arc is a good example.
Fact: The question of testosterone and celebacy may account for either one or the other or both.
Fact: Those who blind themselves to other options remain in the seclusion of their own frame of reference and are unable to grow or to communicate effecively with others who do not adhere strictly to their apriori premises. Therefore they are unable (or unwilling) to learn from others or even to appreciate them enough to shed some light TO the other on their positions. Their steadfast clinging to their own ideological (or theological framework) to the exclusion of others hampers them dually. It begets animosity rather than friendship and in either case is presumptuous and vain.

As for me - Ha ha ha - maybe I just got a boner and complicated it.

Funny no one came up with that one.
D

2/26/2010 4:39:05 PM I dreamed about a woman who was interested in me  

purecurosity
Austin, TX

Quote dvoted."...and the other is 'seeking' a logical or reasonable explanation for experiences that are born out of and enclosed in a fantasy or imagination."

dvoted.Good scenario.

[Edited 2/26/2010 4:42:56 PM PST]

2/26/2010 5:47:28 PM I dreamed about a woman who was interested in me  

leftfooted
Over 2,000 Posts (2,624)
West Covina, CA

Think that I would have been able to determine the reason if you were to have given the reasons that she was interested in you......

2/26/2010 6:15:36 PM I dreamed about a woman who was interested in me  

tgwb_gary
Over 2,000 Posts (3,131)
Quakertown, PA

I think the reason to that is something about the nuts?

If she was really interested she would treat them, HOW!

[Edited 2/26/2010 6:17:13 PM PST]

2/26/2010 6:47:59 PM I dreamed about a woman who was interested in me  

leftfooted
Over 2,000 Posts (2,624)
West Covina, CA

Quote from tgwb_gary:
I think the reason to that is something about the nuts?

If she was really interested she would treat them, HOW!

I'm lost,maybe you should tell me...

2/26/2010 7:17:14 PM I dreamed about a woman who was interested in me  

tgwb_gary
Over 2,000 Posts (3,131)
Quakertown, PA

Ahhahahaaa! You got me... I'm not going any further down that road...

Use your imagination... Fill in the missing pieces... <-That line could have been reworded!

2/27/2010 6:53:52 AM I dreamed about a woman who was interested in me  

d_voted
Over 1,000 Posts (1,813)
Winnipeg, MB

Quote from xashax:
Kind eyes you say? Wasn't me then. Good luck.

That is probably true but it may be a transient situation. A frightened rabbit's eyes are quite different from the same rabbit's eyes after being caressed and fed and treated with kindness and gentleness over an extended period of time. In fact the rabbit will become not only accustomed to it but will feel safe and loved in a nurturing and non-threatening environment. Your eyes could change - it would take time, trust and risk. But only you can decide if, or how long it takes.

As for your male counterpart, Mr. Crowley, a similar personification will do as well.
"You'll NEVER make a good dog out of a bad dog by beating him."

Dropping the defenses and opening up to embrace life in its fullest is the problem with all three of us. I suppose that is why it was upsetting to me that she would be interested. I was scared of being hurt.

Hmm. Funny how that last paragraph just came to me as I was writing the other ones. I think it might have been inspired by the HOLY GHOST. Wooooooooo spoooooooky eh?

D

I refuse not to love.

2/27/2010 7:11:58 AM I dreamed about a woman who was interested in me  

xashax
Union, NH

Im not really sure I understand your post yet I just wanted to reiterate that your female/male potential paramour is NOT me. For safe measure that is.

2/27/2010 8:57:06 AM I dreamed about a woman who was interested in me  

purecurosity
Austin, TX

I say to gary.If the sparks flew!I say,for the one you love/your internet tree I see,buy her a rabbit!Not sure if that's the sex part or the mental part in your fantasy forest!And no!Not the rabbit sex toy, in the tv movie,sex in the city.

2/27/2010 9:14:13 AM I dreamed about a woman who was interested in me  

casheyesblond
Over 2,000 Posts (2,926)
Belmont, NC

sorry Daniel--I posted my response back to wiseold 1 and placed it over here accidentally so I corrected my post.

[Edited 2/27/2010 9:16:55 AM PST]

2/27/2010 9:31:40 AM I dreamed about a woman who was interested in me  

tgwb_gary
Over 2,000 Posts (3,131)
Quakertown, PA

Let me know if this works...

Babymoose

2/27/2010 2:09:12 PM I dreamed about a woman who was interested in me  

purecurosity
Austin, TX

dvoted.What's intriguing,the experience of it or the meaning of it in your dream?

Any comments?

2/27/2010 11:26:11 PM I dreamed about a woman who was interested in me  

d_voted
Over 1,000 Posts (1,813)
Winnipeg, MB

Quote from purecurosity:
dvoted.What's intriguing,the experience of it or the meaning of it in your dream?

Any comments?

In the dream it was not disturbing nor was it in any way threatening or unseemly. It just felt like she wanted to be with me. Upon awakening I was intrigued by how comfortable it felt, although there was no real face or figure to go along with it as far as details were concerned. Just the eyes were real and sincere and intelligent. It was like she knew who I was and still wanted to be with me.

In my waking life I would not trust any woman who wanted to be with me or at least not trust the soundness of her judgment. Ha ha ha What intrigued me was that it felt so right in the dream.

And as for you guys - she was wearing clothing - a white chemise or something that flowed but wasn't something 'intentionally' erotic (but of course it was to me). There was not real definite outline of breasts and she came towards me like an athlete with poise and grace but not pretentious like a runway model. The eyes kind of drew me in.

Anyways, bizzare is as bizzare does - but what about bizzare thoughts and bizzare dreams and going to the bazzar? It is all too complicated for me.

2/28/2010 12:42:42 AM I dreamed about a woman who was interested in me  
beachgirl_dana2
Santa Monica, CA

Quote from xashax:
Im not really sure I understand your post yet I just wanted to reiterate that your female/male potential paramour is NOT me. For safe measure that is.

2/28/2010 4:20:39 AM I dreamed about a woman who was interested in me  

xashax
Union, NH

It was directed at D-Voted.

2/28/2010 5:42:04 AM I dreamed about a woman who was interested in me  

tgwb_gary
Over 2,000 Posts (3,131)
Quakertown, PA

And my dream is alive and well, I live for a dream, that my dream becomes a reality, peace and blessings to and for all.

A political vision

And Jesus met the woman at the well and said to her that she has 5 husbands and the man that she is with now is not her husband, come and I shall give you living waters that you will thirst no more.

2/28/2010 5:55:29 AM I dreamed about a woman who was interested in me  

xashax
Union, NH

Quote from leftfooted:
I'm lost,maybe you should tell me...

Oh its you. I remember you with a photo. Not from much else however.

2/28/2010 11:50:40 AM I dreamed about a woman who was interested in me  

purecurosity
Austin, TX

dvoted.How do such lucid dreams come up in an alternate dimension,and stay in our awareness?

Any comments?

2/28/2010 1:24:22 PM I dreamed about a woman who was interested in me  

mr_crowley
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,075)
Aynor, SC

HEY!!! Don't go making me a counter part of a woman who's way to close to 3 of the states I'm wanted in
I may never lose this New York accent, but I'm a redneck for life, now.

DER MENSCH IST GOTT

2/28/2010 1:28:23 PM I dreamed about a woman who was interested in me  

xashax
Union, NH

I know I didnt understand that remark at all. I guess should we now compare him to every single Catholic on forum? They must all be in cahoots right? Silly....

2/28/2010 1:41:15 PM I dreamed about a woman who was interested in me  

mr_crowley
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,075)
Aynor, SC

Strange how all the ignorant hypocrites accuse people of working in teams.
An open mind is so strange to them that they think all the open minded INDIVIDUALS must be working in teams

DER MENSCH IST GOTT

2/28/2010 8:24:45 PM I dreamed about a woman who was interested in me  
a_codger
Mountain View, AB

Speaking of dreams, I think someone should market the nicotine stop smoking patch as a dream enhancing patch.

They'd make even more money than they already do.

Wearing a fresh nicotine patch to bed takes an average dream and transforms it into a 5d-widescreen-IMAX-surround-sound-virtual-reality-neurally-pyrotechnic sheeparific and REM-alicious display of emotions, memories, thoughts and experiences.

Add a late night pizza with extra garlic and feta cheese, and you need to be this tall to ride that ride.

3/5/2010 9:39:00 AM I dreamed about a woman who was interested in me  
sissyluv
Queensland
Australia

are you interested in her?? she had kind eyes was she trying to tellyou not to fear her or your dreams of her. may your dreams all have HAPPY ENDINGS. A DREAM WOMAN MAY COME YOUR WAY song dream lover

3/5/2010 3:29:24 PM I dreamed about a woman who was interested in me  

tgwb_gary
Over 2,000 Posts (3,131)
Quakertown, PA

That was an awesome request...

This is a must view video...

3/5/2010 9:14:09 PM I dreamed about a woman who was interested in me  

d_voted
Over 1,000 Posts (1,813)
Winnipeg, MB

Quote from sissyluv:
are you interested in her?? she had kind eyes was she trying to tellyou not to fear her or your dreams of her. may your dreams all have HAPPY ENDINGS. A DREAM WOMAN MAY COME YOUR WAY song dream lover

Thank you for your kind and gentle response. No I am not interested in her as I don't know who she is. I suspect you are correct about the eyes (but I'm still scared a bit).

Also it is refreshing for someone to wish another well and hope for their happiness. I also hope that YOU find the gentleman who can float your dream boat while being real at the same time.

With sincerest best wishes,
D