Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

corpus christi hookups

But if it is then it is a bit silly. yulee singles Creating progress on this could help us develop the neighborhood in the extended run. Even though Nick and I worked out, I still would recommend caution ahead of jumping into a partnership with your FYG or FYGlet. listcrawler app Customer service checks each and every profile to guarantee that it is made by genuine prospects.

www skipthegames com

If you are hunting forapp improvement services, you can get in touch with us. speed dating pottsville pa Consider and meet these personals with american this list includes absolutely free you box. But me being me, I did not really think her. craigslist tijuana mascotas Tired of non commital dating, Michael decided that he would attain out to this girl.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/26/2010 11:06:29 PM Stop Saying where the good men!  

chase69704
Salisbury, NC

We are here but you got your nose high in the air, lower it and your expectations. Then you will find a good man, I am looking for a woman that I am compatable with. Not a woman thats all fake and arragant, been there and done that. Its not fun, get somebody thats like you

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/27/2010 9:56:43 PM Stop Saying where the good men!  

satinsky2
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,759)
Charlotte, NC

where are the Good men?

2/27/2010 11:47:58 PM Stop Saying where the good men!  

califgirl1
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (143,966)
Martinsville, VA

OK..where are the men...

3/25/2010 9:58:15 PM Stop Saying where the good men!  

chase69704
Salisbury, NC

Unless you in a state where all the men either gay or locked up. Its many men here, just look for more than one type of man

3/25/2010 10:01:41 PM Stop Saying where the good men!  

chase69704
Salisbury, NC

there is many good men in the US. If you go to another country, you will really be upset at the men. I can tell you about how they act in some different places, just ask

3/26/2010 6:21:03 PM Stop Saying where the good men!  

satinsky2
Charlotte, NC

I can't find the men

3/26/2010 6:54:43 PM Stop Saying where the good men!  

irishdragon1000
Wendell, NC

You know...I understand where everyone is coming from. We always search for the rainbow and never seem to find it. Where are all the women or men? Good question. The good ones are there, yes. The sad thing is that they may be a dying breed. As men and women go for the ones that are really bad...the ones that are good are not being cultivated and slowly disappear.

However, I suppose it is just hard to find that special someone....I agree. This is coming from a man who went to China to see if he could find his special lady. Lots of beautiful women...yet, can't find the right one.

Frustrating, huh?

Well, I suppose if everyone found someone special, we wouldn't have great songs like "Melissa."

3/26/2010 9:09:26 PM Stop Saying where the good men!  

satinsky2
Charlotte, NC

So, why don't you post that song?

3/27/2010 4:47:10 AM Stop Saying where the good men!  
cpsmith419
Burnsville, NC

Or at least give their definition of a "good man". Faithful, hard-working, stable, non-abusive (physically or verbally), honest, no excess baggage in the likes of baby mama drama? I personally believe they don't know...lol

3/27/2010 10:30:39 AM Stop Saying where the good men!  
drakel
Goldsboro, NC

yes indeed U hear i want a good man then they will overlook the dude with dirt under his nails that works for a living or run after mr super smooth knowing this dude has like five women chasing after him. Well im a good man dagnabit. I might be rough around the edges and i know im not every womans ideal man, but im good honest and faithful through and through. Even though i might not be the finest thing atop two boot soles....lol

3/28/2010 6:00:38 AM Stop Saying where the good men!  
justkickinbak
Clayton, NC

What the term "A good man" means to a woman.

A) Be a piece of modeling clay, and we thought out mother's dressed us funny.

B) Never buy her a gift until she signs off on it first.

C) Have plenty of patience she'll eventually find the perfect spot for that picture.

D) Buy a Garmin, women can't read maps and you won't get yelled at.

E) Always wear you flame proof underwear, expect the unexpected.

F) I'm toast, I just you ladies have a good sense of humor.

4/9/2010 12:03:51 PM Stop Saying where the good men!  
pleasurher67
Hickory, NC

its not up to us to determine good or man. were just men you decide who is good. were all good in our own ways. you must know what kind of man is right for your taste. where are the good women were looking for?

4/11/2010 12:40:51 PM Stop Saying where the good men!  

lloydfromutah
Butner, NC

Quote from satinsky2:
I can't find the men

Uhum...I'm in a big red truck. If you want I'll send you a private message with my contact info.

4/11/2010 12:53:33 PM Stop Saying where the good men!  

newlady2
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (21,310)
Goldsboro, NC

Gawd .. either whining or bragging.. What ever happened to good ole chat fellas?? - no not me you will find something wrong with me fer shore....*grin* ..

4/11/2010 8:41:28 PM Stop Saying where the good men!  

rubiayelegante
Hickory, NC

Quote from justkickinbak:
What the term "A good man" means to a woman.

A) Be a piece of modeling clay, and we thought out mother's dressed us funny.

B) Never buy her a gift until she signs off on it first.

C) Have plenty of patience she'll eventually find the perfect spot for that picture.

D) Buy a Garmin, women can't read maps and you won't get yelled at.

E) Always wear you flame proof underwear, expect the unexpected.

F) I'm toast, I just you ladies have a good sense of humor.

D)Buy a Garmin, women can't read maps and you won't get yelled at.
I thought the men were the ones always getting lost and couldn't follow directions...LOL...just a little humor back to ya

4/12/2010 7:48:51 AM Stop Saying where the good men!  

mr1jakien
Durham, NC

good men are everywhere. you ladies are just unrealistic about what you want. fantasies are just that FANTASIES!!! wake up and smell the coffee. its brewing. you dont want a good man you want a punk that will bend to your every whim. time is of essence. keep looking for th perfect man you will wake up one day a spinster with lots of regrets. you see good in someone you go for it. no one is perfect!!! and the romeos you look for... forget it if you aint juliet. the bottom line is there is a surplus of men so even a--holes have a pick of the lot. it dont work the same way for women.so ther you have it . and i speak from experience

4/12/2010 8:39:09 AM Stop Saying where the good men!  

queenofqueens80
Southern Pines, NC

WELL I AM GOING TO KEEP IT REAL!! good are very hard to find and if there any good 1 they are in relationship and even those guys are still looking to explore other women.but beside that i dont feel i shouldnt have to lower my expectation to get a man, that man should be on my level , i dont asks for much half the men i run across dont know how to be a man in the first place.show me a good man and i will show a good women.

4/12/2010 10:42:12 AM Stop Saying where the good men!  
cpsmith419
Burnsville, NC

Quote from mr1jakien:
good men are everywhere. you ladies are just unrealistic about what you want. fantasies are just that FANTASIES!!! wake up and smell the coffee. its brewing. you dont want a good man you want a punk that will bend to your every whim. time is of essence. keep looking for th perfect man you will wake up one day a spinster with lots of regrets. you see good in someone you go for it. no one is perfect!!! and the romeos you look for... forget it if you aint juliet. the bottom line is there is a surplus of men so even a--holes have a pick of the lot. it dont work the same way for women.so ther you have it . and i speak from experience

I wrote a topic on here about how romantic comedies have played a roll in that. And it's always the guy whom has to change himself to get the "perfect" girl. Most of the women that I have read profiles on or talked to all want similar traits that most of us guys have...yet for some reason never end up with us.

4/23/2010 10:50:52 AM Stop Saying where the good men!  
mike318p
Hickory, NC

im agood guy needs to find a good women in nc that hard to find bu if ther is a good women in here she needs to email me at poolmaster318p@[blocked]

4/23/2010 10:51:51 AM Stop Saying where the good men!  
mike318p
Hickory, NC

im agood guy needs to find a good women in nc that hard to find bu if ther is a good women in here she needs to email me at poolmaster318p on yahoo

4/23/2010 10:28:54 PM Stop Saying where the good men!  

chase69704
Salisbury, NC

I feel the same way, I was in a relationship with a Asian woman. The more that I did to please her,the more she was not happy. Everybodys expectations are out of this world, one day we will know that the pot of gold is not at the end of the rainbow. Its in our heartcrazylove:::

4/23/2010 10:35:31 PM Stop Saying where the good men!  

chase69704
Salisbury, NC

Ok, you don't have to lower your expectations. But you need to understand, us men are on your level. You just have to understand us like we have to understand you, give us a chance. We want love, and we are bending over backwards giving you a chance

4/24/2010 4:11:58 AM Stop Saying where the good men!  
cpsmith419
Burnsville, NC

Quote from chase69704:
Ok, you don't have to lower your expectations. But you need to understand, us men are on your level. You just have to understand us like we have to understand you, give us a chance. We want love, and we are bending over backwards giving you a chance

The more you do to make them happy, the more they want. And I believe that nice guys do finish last, While most women find a bad boy to chase and try to convert to what she wants him to be. Then when the conversion is unsuccessful, they end up on sites like this saying "there are no good men", "all they want is a piece of a**", etc.

Plus, I'm sure that most of the women that say that have a nice guy that wants to treat them like gold sitting right under their nose, but for some reason, he will never get the chance. He comes over to help her move heavy boxes or furniture, listens to her b*tch about someone she is more interested in, is respectful, loans her money when she needs groceries, maybe even watch her kids when the sitter cancels, and is generally always happy to see her. But they don't want him.

They want the guy that doesn't call if he is running late, is 20 minutes out of a previous relationship and has emotional ties to his ex, just wants to come over and lounge most of the time instead of an actual date... just to try and mold him into the other guy I was just mentioning.

4/28/2010 6:16:25 PM Stop Saying where the good men!  

nuness101
Greensboro, NC

stop looking a king finds his queen,and king has no time to play games, he is triing to find ways to get that palace u ladies looking to hard

4/29/2010 8:43:29 AM Stop Saying where the good men!  

onnightwings
Over 1,000 Posts (1,294)
Raleigh, NC

You guys do realize that the (unspoken) end of that sentence "Where are the good men" is: "to whom I'm physically attracted!", right?

Every single guy here has had opportunities to date really sweet 'good women' that just didn't turn you on. You didn't turn her down because she was a good woman.....you did it because you didn't want to be her lover. They don't pick jerks, they pick hot guys who turn out to be jerks.

If you want better luck w/ attractive women, then start to emphasise the things about yourself that are attractive to those women. Work out, dress nicer, learn better social skills, etc.

Attraction is paramount in the beginning of a relationship, & it is not a measure of 'goodness'.

& it's rather hypocritical to object to behavior in others that we display ourselves....

4/29/2010 10:45:06 AM Stop Saying where the good men!  
gtrblues
High Point, NC

Quote from satinsky2:
I can't find the men

No...you can't find THE ONE man you want. There are plenty of really good men out there. Problem is...WE (the good men) can't find the women that don't expect us to be like a mythical Greek god from the word "Hi". If a woman wants to find her Knight in shining armor or her King...then she better really be a Queen....not just think she is.

Just my opinion though.

4/30/2010 5:21:49 AM Stop Saying where the good men!  

rubiayelegante
Hickory, NC

Satin is a Queen....and queens don't have to settle

4/30/2010 6:20:21 AM Stop Saying where the good men!  
cpsmith419
Burnsville, NC

Kings and queens of what? The imaginary fantasy land, where all the women have big boobs and never age, and all the men come with washboard abs and a 6 figure income? I personally never understood the term. I figure we are all just people, looking for other people.

The point is there are good men (and women) out there. It's like we will "settle" for nothing less than perfection, when we in fact, aren't perfect ourselves. I guess when we make our profiles (see post on Old Pics and Generalized Profiles) , we should just put the exact traits that we want out of someone, and see if that person exists and will find us. Height, weight, build, looks, eye color, goals/expectations, education level, vocal patterns, what we want them to eat, what we want them to drink, the type of toothpaste they use, the cologne they were, length and color of hair,etc. Maybe we can use the Frankenstein method and create our own "perfect" person...lol.

4/30/2010 7:19:00 AM Stop Saying where the good men!  

onnightwings
Over 1,000 Posts (1,294)
Raleigh, NC

That is pretty funny, CP.

Indeed....Kings & Queens of old had a divine right to be waited on hand & foot, to have their every request delivered w/ utmost haste, etc. They were above their subjects by the Hand of God!

I wonder how that's working out for the modern Royalty of DH?

Personally, if sh'e beautiful (to me), kind & sweet....I'm good to go.

5/1/2010 11:42:13 AM Stop Saying where the good men!  
hollowrat
Winston Salem, NC

maybe your espectations are MUCH TO HIGH. men are just like women. We all have our faults. some more and some less.

5/4/2010 9:19:31 PM Stop Saying where the good men!  

rubiayelegante
Hickory, NC

CP......What we want them to eat....what we want them to drink....create your frankenstien version, etc.?

Is this a control thing? just asking

5/4/2010 9:24:14 PM Stop Saying where the good men!  

rubiayelegante
Hickory, NC

Nightwings B+ for your comments....Smile

5/5/2010 4:24:43 AM Stop Saying where the good men!  
cpsmith419
Burnsville, NC

Quote from rubiayelegante:
CP......What we want them to eat....what we want them to drink....create your frankenstien version, etc.?

Is this a control thing? just asking

Nah, you are taking what I was saying out of context (which is easy to do when reading and not hearing voice imflexion/sarcasm).

5/5/2010 10:26:19 PM Stop Saying where the good men!  
want2giv_nbluvd
Rose Hill, NC

Best post that I read, and it is a fact. Physical attraction is the first thing that we all look at, men and women. I know a good man, but he's missing a tooth in the front. Soooo there's the reason why we cannot find good men or good women, or I guess the best way to put it is we want good men and women, but we want them to be attracted to them also.

5/6/2010 7:22:40 AM Stop Saying where the good men!  

onnightwings
Over 1,000 Posts (1,294)
Raleigh, NC

It's really not that hard to find a date in 'real life', if you are active in your community (whatever you like doing...hiking, boating, book clubs, etc.) AND you are realistic about what you are bringing to the table, yourself. Of course, you have to make the time to be an active single.....which is very difficult for some folks w/ a lot of family responsibilities. Still, it's the best way, IMO.

If you are 45 & still attracted to 23yr-old hotties....or way out of shape & still attracted to the very fit....or just making ends meet & wanting a person who makes 6 figures...then you're going to have a much harder time than somebody who realistically wants to date their equal of the opposite gender.

Online dating is strange, because many seem to be looking for people w/ whom they would stand zero chance in RL....but seem to think they deserve a shot with here.

Online dating does NOT give you more options in a partner than you normally have (other than geographically)....it only seems that way.

5/6/2010 7:42:01 PM Stop Saying where the good men!  

satinsky2
Charlotte, NC

I'm just wondering....where are all the good men?

5/7/2010 9:41:19 AM Stop Saying where the good men!  

onnightwings
Over 1,000 Posts (1,294)
Raleigh, NC

Ha!

Ya big trouble-maker ~

5/9/2010 7:11:11 PM Stop Saying where the good men!  
brock1088
Lillington, NC

the good men are here they are just the ones who have been overlooked. The good women always go for the men that are bad for them and the good men do the same for women in most cases not always remember there are always exceptions. I was raised old fashioned in the fact that women are gods gift to men and should be treated as such. If i had a girlfriend i would spoil her but where i am from that is not enough. The girls round here want to be spoiled by there man but also want him to look like john cena or edward cullen. then again i am 21 and the girls my age have a lot of growing up to do not saying that all 21 year olds are immature just the majority.

5/9/2010 7:19:22 PM Stop Saying where the good men!  

newlady2
Goldsboro, NC

I'm so glad I wasnt on a computer when I was in my 20s... I was enjoying the real world and real people.. Without a Penny lecture on which sex is good or bad..

.....................................................................................................................................................

5/10/2010 11:07:38 AM Stop Saying where the good men!  

rev15
Rockingham, NC

D)Buy a Garmin, women can't read maps and you won't get yelled at.
I thought the men were the ones always getting lost and couldn't follow directions...LOL...just a little humor back to ya

When we get lost, we don't let yall know. It's called hiking. Lewis and Clark got lost so they went for a hike and eventually discovered things like always. When women get lost, they panic and don't know what to do. lol. But I know how to use a compass so I can't get lost, a tip for gettin lost, keep walkin in a certian direction, you will eventually discover civilation.

5/10/2010 11:42:44 AM Stop Saying where the good men!  

newlady2
Goldsboro, NC

You wont get lost if you know the setting and rising of the sun,, feel of the wind etc.. All of natures things teach us..

.................................................................................................................................................

5/11/2010 7:26:09 AM Stop Saying where the good men!  
smiles4214
Sylva, NC

You guys do realize that the (unspoken) end of that sentence "Where are the good men" is: "to whom I'm physically attracted!", right?

Every single guy here has had opportunities to date really sweet 'good women' that just didn't turn you on. You didn't turn her down because she was a good woman.....you did it because you didn't want to be her lover. They don't pick jerks, they pick hot guys who turn out to be jerks.

If you want better luck w/ attractive women, then start to emphasise the things about yourself that are attractive to those women. Work out, dress nicer, learn better social skills, etc.

Attraction is paramount in the beginning of a relationship, & it is not a measure of 'goodness'.

& it's rather hypocritical to object to behavior in others that we display ourselves....

BRAVO!!!!! the whole package would be nice good lookin inside and out in the eye of the beholder for each!

5/14/2010 7:30:42 PM Stop Saying where the good men!  
skoz
Jacksonville, NC

Someone else beat me to it.

[Edited 5/14/2010 7:32:28 PM ]

5/15/2010 2:30:58 PM Stop Saying where the good men!  
loyalgirl527
Raleigh, NC

Just looking for a hardworking man that only wants me and will treat me with dignity and respect.
I have a job, a house, and my priorities in order. I am not looking for a man to take care of me financially, just looking for my best friend.

Considering I am 40 and have yet to find him, I really am beginning to wonder if they exist.

Best of luck to all in your searches!

5/16/2010 6:10:37 AM Stop Saying where the good men!  

onnightwings
Over 1,000 Posts (1,294)
Raleigh, NC

Nightwings B+ for your comments....Smile

Dangit...that's gonna ruin my GPA!

5/16/2010 8:39:38 AM Stop Saying where the good men!  
buttafly35
Garner, NC

Women outnumber men, so... it is tuff out here for us! Lol satinsky and caligirl.

5/16/2010 6:26:08 PM Stop Saying where the good men!  

satinsky2
Charlotte, NC

So, Where Are all the Good Men?

5/18/2010 8:37:16 AM Stop Saying where the good men!  
gtrblues
High Point, NC

There are a lot of good men and women out there, I'm sure. But where are they on HERE? That should be the question.

In the 5 months I have been on DH I have run into too many women that will email back and forth with you for a few days/weeks and then...POOF...just disappear. Profile deleted or just don't log on anymore.

Then there are were 2 ladies I that actually asked me to me each of them for lunch (separately). When I arrived at the locations we agreed upon, I sat there...1 hour, 1 1/2 hours, nothing. Neither one showed. When I saw them online, I politely emailed them for an explanation and...POOF...they logged off that quick. Everytime they are online and I email them...they log off. When I look VIEW SENT...those emails are either NOT READ or DELETED. But they never respond back.

Soooo....the question is WHERE ARE REAL WOMEN because here is a GOOD, REAL MAN on here. I'm sure there are a lot of GOOD WOMEN and GOOD MEN out there....but where are the REAL PEOPLE on here. The one's that are truly utilizing this site to meet people. Not to setup fake accounts and dupe each other.

Just some thoughts....and my opinion. You do not have to subscribe to mine, you have your own.

Thanks!

5/18/2010 6:04:48 PM Stop Saying where the good men!  

satinsky2
Charlotte, NC

Quote from gtrblues:
There are a lot of good men and women out there, I'm sure. But where are they on HERE? That should be the question.

In the 5 months I have been on DH I have run into too many women that will email back and forth with you for a few days/weeks and then...POOF...just disappear. Profile deleted or just don't log on anymore.

Then there are were 2 ladies I that actually asked me to me each of them for lunch (separately). When I arrived at the locations we agreed upon, I sat there...1 hour, 1 1/2 hours, nothing. Neither one showed. When I saw them online, I politely emailed them for an explanation and...POOF...they logged off that quick. Everytime they are online and I email them...they log off. When I look VIEW SENT...those emails are either NOT READ or DELETED. But they never respond back.

Soooo....the question is WHERE ARE REAL WOMEN because here is a GOOD, REAL MAN on here. I'm sure there are a lot of GOOD WOMEN and GOOD MEN out there....but where are the REAL PEOPLE on here. The one's that are truly utilizing this site to meet people. Not to setup fake accounts and dupe each other.

Just some thoughts....and my opinion. You do not have to subscribe to mine, you have your own.

Thanks!

====================================================================
So, where is you Real pic on you pofile?

5/18/2010 9:17:45 PM Stop Saying where the good men!  
gtrblues
High Point, NC

Quote from satinsky2:

I sent you one personally. I hope you enjoy it.

5/18/2010 9:47:31 PM Stop Saying where the good men!  
grneyeditalian
Greensboro, NC

Real. Genuine. Loving. Woman. "Good" is very subjective. Too hard to find a good man or good woman. This real man is looking for a real woman, flaws and all. Who are we kidding here?

5/19/2010 8:10:30 AM Stop Saying where the good men!  

pittsburgh12
Charlotte, NC

Just my little imput. Ladies - if a man is over 45 y/o he is usually married or has a dozen women chasing him - good men are always chased after.
Competition is furious among the age group from 45 up. If you are on the net looking for prince charming then you are going to be alittle disappointed. Prince charming is picking up all those YOUNG fine looking women.
So when you meet a man that is avaiable to date then you must bring your "A" game and impress them or he will just move on - sorry but I think that older women are stuck in a time zone thinking that it's high school and they are getting with their dream man. Reality check - if you were not abale pick up good looking and responsible men in person then guess what you are not going to to meet them on the net.
I think women must open their minds and act like the want to date.

A women told me she would rather be by herself if she could not find what she wanted - I called her from Cabo San Lucas just to let her know that could of been her but she was too uptight - she is still sitting at home.
She waited and got left behind.

Sorry girls there are more women then men at our age so if you really want a man step up your "A" game.

There are alot of good men out here but when the women find us we are bombarded with mail and winks. Just some food for thought.

5/19/2010 5:25:36 PM Stop Saying where the good men!  

satinsky2
Charlotte, NC

Quote from gtrblues:
I sent you one personally. I hope you enjoy it.

=========================================================
It was a fine pic, indeed.

5/22/2010 8:27:50 AM Stop Saying where the good men!  
loyalgirl527
Raleigh, NC

Quote from satinsky2:

I agree.
I have gone on dates with 2 men from here, both sent me a picture personally and both turned out to be married! One I dated for 6 weeks and found out by accident when I sent him a card in the mail and received a return letter from the wife.

For me, if there is no pic, there is no response from me. May not be fair to all men with no pic, but I can't put myself through that again!
So if youa re serious, post a picture!

[Edited 5/22/2010 8:30:58 AM ]

5/24/2010 9:22:41 AM Stop Saying where the good men!  
wolforbear
Middle River, MD

We are all up in maryland .no good woman here come on up we will show a good time

5/24/2010 11:58:46 AM Stop Saying where the good men!  

lloydfromutah
Butner, NC

Quote from satinsky2:
I can't find the men

You're not that girl that took your rubberband gun to school in the fifth grade and shot the bee hive just to watch them swarm are you?

5/24/2010 12:00:30 PM Stop Saying where the good men!  

lloydfromutah
Butner, NC

Quote from loyalgirl527:
I agree.
I have gone on dates with 2 men from here, both sent me a picture personally and both turned out to be married! One I dated for 6 weeks and found out by accident when I sent him a card in the mail and received a return letter from the wife.

For me, if there is no pic, there is no response from me. May not be fair to all men with no pic, but I can't put myself through that again!
So if youa re serious, post a picture!

There ought to be a law against that sort of thing...then again, the politicians would never pass one that would cramp their style in that way.

5/24/2010 12:12:17 PM Stop Saying where the good men!  

jdburt
Wilson, NC

we are out here we just seem to fall for the wrong type of girl!!!

5/26/2010 12:14:05 AM Stop Saying where the good men!  
buttafly35
Garner, NC

I DISAGREE WITH THE POST THAT "good men are chased after". It depends on who is doing the chasing...A lying, cheating, abusing man can be chased after for a number of reasons. Desperation, i can change him, ignorance, etc. You shouldn't have to chase after a mate, in my opinion. Just be str8 forward, yes or no, and keep it movn!

5/26/2010 1:24:43 AM Stop Saying where the good men!  
tonylamk
Over 2,000 Posts (3,643)
Wilmington, NC

Sadly that is never the case. There are always hoops you need to jump through. At the same time some of those games are fun but there becomes a point where it becomes more of a chore than anything and it hardly seems worth it when you weigh them side by side.