Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames chat

We re only roughly 5 months in, but we already know this is critical. cove dating site Then he asked me out for coffee, and I stupidly stated no—I do not drink coffee, but he just believed I didn t want to go out with him. big butt russian girls Prior to this especially horrendous date, I d only met someone from Tinder once .

online dating no hookups

The secret isn t truly a secret, and it is some thing you ve just about definitely been told prior to. single men joplin mo Anybody who s observed that episode of Only Fools and Horses entitled Dates wil know what I am talking about, and anyone who hasn t observed it jolly well ought to. I was excited but nervous—after all, I didn t know if he was a murderer or something—but he came to my campus to choose me up and it was honestly appreciate at initial sight. russian girls with big butts If you re wondering what are some funny deep questions to ask although texting an individual on the web, you have to keep in thoughts that the key is to ask funny queries to get the ball rolling.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/8/2008 7:10:17 PM Got angels? Contemplate this...  

leila123
Liberty Hill, TX

Is there an angel (or angels) in your life? Ever get a feeling that someone, somewhere is watching over you?

"Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some people have entertained angels without knowing it." Hebrews 13:2

Peace,
Sandie

1/8/2008 7:15:54 PM Got angels? Contemplate this...  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

There is alot of angles right here they just don't know it. Thanks everyone!

1/8/2008 7:18:44 PM Got angels? Contemplate this...  

loveisarose
Port Richey, FL

Sandie, I'm sure someone is watching me. I'm not sure who or how it's happening, but I can sometimes feel their presence and love every second of it!

Makes you feel really good, doesn't it?

rose

1/8/2008 7:19:29 PM Got angels? Contemplate this...  

sassy_lassy
Kingston, TN

1/8/2008 7:20:43 PM Got angels? Contemplate this...  

leila123
Liberty Hill, TX

Rose,

I'm 100% certain of it and it's so reassuring to know this.
Thanks for sharing.

[Edited 1/8/2008 7:22:15 PM]

1/8/2008 7:40:24 PM Got angels? Contemplate this...  

annazzassi
Newport News, VA

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that angels are very real beings. I feel surrounded by their love and protection every moment of every day. I don't know how else to explain it except that it is something I feel down to the very cellular level of my body.

My favorite angel I have met in my life was a little girl - maybe 2 years old at the most. When my husband first became ill he had to go to a hospital in Richmond. The third or fourth day we were there he had to have yet another surgery to save his life. I was sitting in the waiting room along with several other people. There was a young mother there with her little girl. This precious angel saw me sitting there and climbed down off her mother's lap and came over to me and climbed up in mine. She laid her head on my bosom and reached her hand up and started patting my face ever so gently to comfort me. It was as if God were telling me "Don't worry. Have faith. Everything is going to be okay." Never a word was spoken between us but the message was very clear. I still get tears in my eyes when I remember this precious baby girl and her gift to me.

1/8/2008 7:50:08 PM Got angels? Contemplate this...  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

Wow anna that is special. That baby girl doing that! That story almost has me in tears and I wasn't even there.

[Edited 1/8/2008 7:50:28 PM]

1/8/2008 9:07:44 PM Got angels? Contemplate this...  

whalemstr
Corning, CA

3 of em

signed
Daddy

1/8/2008 9:14:34 PM Got angels? Contemplate this...  

hma2
Chico, CA

I believe each of us has a guardian angel.

1/8/2008 9:17:05 PM Got angels? Contemplate this...  

drln1947
Republic, MO

I sure hope there is, someone needs to keep me out of trouble.

1/9/2008 4:36:46 AM Got angels? Contemplate this...  

mrsmiles4444
Culpeper, VA

Anna, angels work in mysterious ways, just as Our Lord does, and in times of need, it is our faith that helps us get through it. Angels do exist, and I've got many and have met many, right here on earth. There are about 60, if not more, that are right here at any given time, and it's those angles that help me get through my day, with laughter, tears, advice, and an occassioanal hug from a distance, yet i feel it as if they were right here with me. Thanks for the story...it touched my heart as that angel touched yours that day.

[Edited 1/9/2008 4:38:27 AM]

1/9/2008 4:48:04 AM Got angels? Contemplate this...  

truthfulheart
Clarksville, TN

yes I believe God has assigned an angel to watch over each and everyone of us.I also believe that most of my friends have a little angel in each one of them.

1/9/2008 4:50:29 AM Got angels? Contemplate this...  

wvpenni
Morgantown, WV

I know there are angels among us. I just met one a few day's ago!

1/9/2008 6:35:49 AM Got angels? Contemplate this...  

sugahsouth
Lake City, TN

All of us have had such rough spots in our lives. Living this long, that happens. In the past six years, I have overcome so many obstacles. Truly, it couldn't have been doable without God and all the angels He sent down to help. I speak about faith very seldom but, I know who watches over me and how much I'm loved. That's one reason I welcome all into my home and trust all. Always will. If I suffer any ill from it, I will be surprised.

This song has helped me through so many trials in my life....I hope it will help you.
The song comes from "Pay it Forward". If you haven't seen it, you should. But, be prepared to cry.

.........Always, pay it forward.......

Luv you angels here on DH

1/9/2008 9:59:44 AM Got angels? Contemplate this...  

herself
Mohawk, NY

I can't imagine my life without the angles, spirits, and ghosts that are always there...

Page: 1, 2