Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup sites hamilton

Most dating apps are for fucking only. connecticut dating Spiritual singles and search for singles on line absolutely free dating website on eharmony. ✅ Send up to 3 chat requests a day even with no a match. rentmen milan If you have healthcare queries, feel free to ask advice from other members.

best app for hookups india

Did not intend to be single in the rural village exactly where I live. single women in alaska This trust gives area for exploitation, and even though I d like to feel none of CMC s FYGs would ever take advantage of their FYGlets, a little caution never hurt everyone. It is usually far better to not make plans than to make ‘em and break ‘em. 6197919741 That was when Jay took my phone and swiped to the web page where Tinder was at.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/10/2008 11:28:18 AM The Bucket List.. what ya wanna do.....  

bluboy
Elsberry, MO

There are a few places I have not seen and a few I would like to go back with the right person. But I feel all my needs or destiny has been fulfilled, but one.

The one prayer and dream left in my bucket lined with the soft silk of mother nature and the magical morning dew, for the dreams and flowers live on. Find that special person the good Lord has picked to spend the rest of my life with. She must be sooo wonderful , because the search has been long and at times the pain has seem to be unbearable.

We will Spread the a blanket of hope and have a bottle of plenty. Set in each other arms by that little waterfall that has a steam flowing over it. Time would stop for us as we became one and the scars of life would disappear, as if they have never been. Thanking God as one, for our safe journey and the many Blessings. Only after we are healed and nothing but wonderful memories left in our one heart. We would go back into the real world, to share and continue with our lifes jonurney, with our Love Ones and Dear Friends. With a Love so True, Pure and Deep nothing could ever come between it.

Later,Blu : Be Happy, Safe and many Blessings....

[Edited 1/10/2008 11:56:09 AM]

1/10/2008 11:43:01 AM The Bucket List.. what ya wanna do.....  

dreamsmaycome
Seven Springs, NC

Oh Blue, you make me want to cry...Nothing But A Heart Ache...brings to mind that song...don't know who sang it, but all of us on here could aptly apply that caption to our lives...Question for someone please???? How do I add 50+ to my profile to show in group section?????? Good luck to you and everyone else searching for the kind of love you so perfectly describe...

1/10/2008 11:51:29 AM The Bucket List.. what ya wanna do.....  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

I want to see my first great, great grandchild.

1/10/2008 12:01:04 PM The Bucket List.. what ya wanna do.....  

exlaw
Sneads Ferry, NC

I think I would settle for being able to see the Alps and go through some of the old castles of Europe.....and I really liked the idea of fishing in Alaska....hhmmmm might have to look into that one.....it is more reasonable

1/10/2008 12:41:14 PM The Bucket List.. what ya wanna do.....  

harriett
Homosassa, FL

Travel, make passionate love , with the lights on;

receive love as freely as I give it,marry again.

NOT necessarily in that order. LOL

1/10/2008 12:53:03 PM The Bucket List.. what ya wanna do.....  

4521lejuene
Miami, FL

fall deeply in love and get that great feeling all over again

1/10/2008 1:05:43 PM The Bucket List.. what ya wanna do.....  

whalemstr
Corning, CA

be some womens
paid boy toy

1/10/2008 6:16:25 PM The Bucket List.. what ya wanna do.....  

sweetie56
Prescott Valley, AZ

I want the man the Lord has for me, and I am ready for him now!! I also have a desire to be debt free, move to Arkansas, and travel in my motorhome. Honey, will you take the wheel for a while?

1/10/2008 6:26:29 PM The Bucket List.. what ya wanna do.....  

txlisa
Quitman, TX

Explorer, i have been thinking of my answer all day and i have come to the conclusion that all i really want to do ,, is to keep on smiling !! everything else would just be icing on the cake.. and and and.......... i wanna sit in your chair..

1/10/2008 6:26:40 PM The Bucket List.. what ya wanna do.....  

hodag
Little Suamico, WI

That was beautiful, bluboy.

1/10/2008 6:48:47 PM The Bucket List.. what ya wanna do.....  

katet
Oakdale, CA

sky dive

1/10/2008 7:48:56 PM The Bucket List.. what ya wanna do.....  

bluboy
Elsberry, MO

Thank you Dream and Hodag. Like most on here, there is so much inside wanting to come out and share with someone special and my firends. So it doesn't bust, I must let a little out now and then... Only wish I could write, in the words and the way my heart feels...

Later, Blu : Be Happy, Safe and many Blessings.... for the guys and for the ladies..........

1/10/2008 7:54:36 PM The Bucket List.. what ya wanna do.....  

bonamassafreek
Spencer, OH

I've always wanted to fly with the Blue Angels-what a rush.....

1/10/2008 8:00:15 PM The Bucket List.. what ya wanna do.....  

tomfreebird
Gurley, AL

Take a motor home, with Harley in tow. and tour the country. Seeing all the National parks. Visit some of the more exciting cities. Be in no hurry, and have no time limits. After that Hawaii, and maybe a few foriegn countries. Anyone, want to go ?

1/10/2008 8:02:28 PM The Bucket List.. what ya wanna do.....  

sugahsouth
Lake City, TN

Never knew Blu had that side.... So poetical

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5