Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

new zealand hookup sites

Debt can be a incredibly emotional topic for most people today. salisbury gay dating Griffin suggests asking. Whether it be a single query or a number of, you make a decision on precisely how lots of persons are allowed to skip. doublelist pensacola Of course, it pays to study about your date s ambitions and aspirations, but attempt not to get as well critical! Queries that make you appear like you are prying into personal territory may well scare your date away.

best free hookup apps 2017

I like the depth these types of queries help build in our conversations and how they get us out of carrying out stuff mode and into getting collectively mode. singles events fort collins The on line world also makes it a lot easier for persons to lie or give false impressions of themselves. She promptly turned about and got back to her good friends. now that craigslist is gone where do i go The app Hinge reported a 30% raise in messages among users in March.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/16/2010 11:10:46 AM Hidden threads..  

_settee
Over 1,000 Posts (1,467)
Flower Mound, TX

There are those of us who don't participate in the word and game threads in the 50s forum. They seem to be the most prevalent, I count 16 out of 20 of the threads on the first page at any given time. Instead of blocking the posters who start the threads, what is the possibility of an option of hiding those threads so we don't see them on our first page?

By the way, is it true you can block 213 people?

Meet singles in your area here at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free for everything! Join now!
DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/16/2010 1:39:14 PM Hidden threads..  
michellemccool
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,781)
Middleport, OH

how many people you can block. but i am sure there is a lot of threads that are blocked. really doesn't bother me because i can create my own. and i don't care who blocks me and who don't.

[Edited 3/16/2010 1:51:29 PM PST]

3/16/2010 5:05:04 PM Hidden threads..  

shari1955
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,622)
Butler, KY

It seems to me there is a forum for the word and game threads..We need that enforced to get them out of the regular forums..Why can't we flag them and get them looked at as a game and get them moved where they belong..They can go play them there..And we can have our adult threads.

3/16/2010 5:48:33 PM Hidden threads..  
michellemccool
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,781)
Middleport, OH

Quote from shari1955:
It seems to me there is a forum for the word and game threads..We need that enforced to get them out of the regular forums..Why can't we flag them and get them looked at as a game and get them moved where they belong..They can go play them there..And we can have our adult threads.
there is a games quizzes and survey forum on here.

3/18/2010 2:28:03 PM Hidden threads..  

shari1955
Butler, KY

I see there has not been any response from the big guy..I guess he doesn't want to piss anyone off and stay on the fence. He knows they are games but that would piss alot of people off if they were moved where they belonged.

3/19/2010 5:55:24 AM Hidden threads..  

_settee
Over 1,000 Posts (1,467)
Flower Mound, TX

So far I have 13 people blocked and it has made all the difference in the world. Blocking is a useful tool. But to rid my front page of all word/game threads, I'd have to block people I don't want to block, hence the request for just hiding threads instead of posters.

What do you say, Dustin?

3/24/2010 7:00:12 PM Hidden threads..  

shari1955
Butler, KY

I find it funny he will come into threads and comment but not this one..I guess he feels it isn't to his interest to comment on this one lol..Money talks lol..

3/29/2010 2:24:59 AM Hidden threads..  

_settee
Over 1,000 Posts (1,467)
Flower Mound, TX

Something tells me we won't get an answer..

4/2/2010 3:03:03 PM Hidden threads..  

esmeraldar
Over 1,000 Posts (1,535)
Toms River, NJ

I agree, move all the games to the games forum. I've had plenty of threads moved because they weren't posted in the right forum. I would participate more in the 50's and 60's groups if I could see something other than games on the front page.

4/2/2010 8:43:17 PM Hidden threads..  

here4play
Over 1,000 Posts (1,032)
Atmore, AL

exactly right about confining the games to the games forum.
take for instance the fact that according to the site you're only supposed to engage in "chatting" if your in the chat forum...yet you can't chat in the chat room because it is now the games room.
actually I think the "games" forum should be broken down into two categories...one for surveys, polls, and quizzes...and a second category for word association, and person above you type games

4/19/2010 12:24:28 AM Hidden threads..  

blueshortcake2
Over 7,500 Posts!! (9,419)
Nicholasville, KY

Do like I do, go hunt for the thread I want. Sometimes it is on the front page, sometimes on the second. Or I just go to the forums. No problem.

4/19/2010 4:40:17 AM Hidden threads..  
spider_man5
Over 7,500 Posts!! (8,336)
Westfield, MA

there used to be posted in the wrong forum button but maybe it got deleted....