Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

plenty of fish hookup video

Bobbie was the very first to reach out and it took a handful of conversations for Peyton to finally commit to meeting up in person. best dating apps in orlando We attempted to do it at some point but I was as well drunk. Hi, I as well have attempted OkCupid and was also sadly disappointed that the app did not seem to be that accessible. projektmelody onlyfans I was scrolling by way of TikTok when the app recommended I click on Sarah s account.

is tinder really a hookup site

That way you are engaging with them on a topic that you already know they care about, she says, which will assistance you two reconnect. russellville dating Comprehend that every human is exclusive, that is why we adore them. All of a sudden, he just stopped texting her and she has completely no notion what she did incorrect. speed dating tipsy bird Items were fine at initial, till we got to one particular bar and she located out that the guy sitting next to us was there simply because he d gotten fired from his job.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/24/2010 9:45:24 PM Why people cheat  

catsnoetygre
North Bend, OR

I don't get people who like to play on the emotions of others. They go out with someone, then turn around, and the first moment they can, they date or sleep with someone else. Sometimes that someone has no clue that the person is cheating on their partner. I don't understand the need for it. I mean, if you truly love the person, and they are doing something wrong in the bedroom, at least talk to them about it. Or whatever other problem that is leading to the cheat.

So my question is this: Why do people cheat? Does anyone know the answer to this one? (Not a personal question, just very curious.)

Cat

[Edited 3/24/2010 9:47:47 PM PST]

Meet singles in your area here at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free for everything! Join now!
DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/25/2010 6:27:29 AM Why people cheat  

whitehawk
Over 1,000 Posts (1,402)
Eugene, OR

There are a few reasons why ppl cheat.
I would say the most common reason is that their needs aren't being met at home.By that, I mean both physically and emotionally. One can love another and still not have needs met.
The person who is cheating may not want to hurt the person they have the relationship with,but yet haven't found the courage to end the relationship. It could also be..that the person cheating just doesn't care enough to tell the person they have the relationship with- that its not working.

Some ppl cheat for the thrill of it.. its exciting to them..it stimulates them... they aren't in it for love..its more a physical thing. Tiger Woods being a good example here.

Another form of cheating.. can be.. those who go online,,looking for someone to talk to.. That seems to be very common now..esp if one's relationship at home doesn't include conversation.. the partner is nagging ,b*tching,and whining a lot,or there just isn't much talk between them.

There so many reasons why ppl cheat, these are just but a few examples here..

[Edited 3/25/2010 6:28:44 AM PST]

3/25/2010 1:04:41 PM Why people cheat  
bluebird77
Over 1,000 Posts (1,356)
Portland, OR

Tis part of the nature of the human beast.

3/25/2010 5:36:17 PM Why people cheat  

hopefulflirt
Portland, OR

Don't buy it is part of the human beast. Cheating is the ultimate dishonesty. I think some want their cake and yours too. I do agree they don't believe their needs are being met, sometimes it is their wants that aren't being met, and sometimes they have an unrealistic concept of what real life is like.
I also think cheating is a way of test driving a newer model. Shopping around so that they can seamlessly go from one relationship to another. Sad really, but also very destructive to the people around them.
J.

3/25/2010 5:57:18 PM Why people cheat  
bluebird77
Over 1,000 Posts (1,356)
Portland, OR

No No buy it really it only half price today, OH lol

I quiet agree with what that flirt is talking about, but whow we just begin to

lick the frosting of the cake here.

3/25/2010 8:14:21 PM Why people cheat  

housemaster3000
Beaverton, OR

In some cases, the person just needs to know where the line is drawn. some people dont know where the line of cheating and flirtying is, and where they need to stop.

again... most of hte time they know they are cheating, and its because people like thrills, and cheating can be a thrill. they want to change things up, or they want to see what another woman/man is like. wonder if they have the best...

and its never for a good reason. cheating by nature is bad, and the only way to avoid it is true honesty. being open about how you feel, and what your line is.

3/25/2010 9:00:20 PM Why people cheat  

catsnoetygre
North Bend, OR

I like the variety of answers on here. Some things I hadn't considered before. I have to say, though, that I don't think it is in human nature to cheat. I think by nature humans are greedy, so in that way, I guess it can be part of greed. I never thought of it that way before.

I think that honesty is the best policy and communication and trust can get a relationship through the worst of times. I just saw two marriages dissolve in the last six months because of cheating. Its messed up. And I honestly am starting to wonder if people are starting to accept cheating as the new "thing". You know?

It also seems to me that people who do that don't ever get to have a true relationship. Because they will always be looking for the next best thing. It seems like a really sad way to live. And it makes it harder for the truly good people out there, because cheaters make an impression.

Cat (They don't have a thinking emoticon.)

[Edited 3/25/2010 9:02:23 PM PST]

3/25/2010 9:08:22 PM Why people cheat  

housemaster3000
Beaverton, OR

it is hard to trust after being cheated on... i personaly havent experienced it, so i cant truely know, but i have never done it, and never plan to. the pain it can cause will leave a mark that will never go away. i will always be honest up front about that kind of thing, and ask what they think cheating is, and what there line is. for some its touching. for some its flirting. for some its anything without clothes... there is no line for some people.... it is something that i like to get out of the way early.

3/25/2010 9:25:58 PM Why people cheat  

catsnoetygre
North Bend, OR

I agree. But what I have noticed is that no one will admit to cheating. Sometimes they will agree to what you think is out of bounds, but then they do it anyway.

Its really hard to tell who the cheaters are, who will, and why. In some cases, you would never have thought it was going to happen, or happening.

Cat

[Edited 3/25/2010 9:27:10 PM PST]

3/25/2010 9:45:11 PM Why people cheat  

housemaster3000
Beaverton, OR

you have a point. some people are just like that, and we cant stop them.

3/26/2010 5:33:38 PM Why people cheat  
bluebird77
Over 1,000 Posts (1,356)
Portland, OR

the reasons for the cheater are as wide and varied as those of the not cheater.

strange how often life puts us in situations that go contrary to what we believe
of ourselves.

those who say they would never are sometimes surprised by the reality bite they
never saw coming.