Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

berlin hookup app

Get the most current solution reviews, revenue saving tips and a lot more. single women hickory nc If you are reading this and come to the conclusion that I cannot uncover a girlfriend mainly because I come across as a imply or impatient person, please have an understanding of that I am not always like this. Our buddies over at Bumble have made sources discussing how dating has changed and techniques to prepare yourself for dating during the pandemic. doublelist joplin In the United States, 1 the of largest on the net dating markets in the globe, heterosexual couples are now a lot more probably to meet on line than in any other way.

des moines iowa hookups

More than the course of our 20+ years in the partnership business, millions of couples have found lasting really like. fort walton beach dating Whether or not they re a waste of time is rather down to you to determine, based on what else you could be doing rather. Comprehensive our compatibility quiz to get good quality connections based on essential locations of character. omeglers app If you really feel this way, definitely attain out and speak to an individual.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/28/2008 12:11:05 PM What is your opinion on tattoo's?  

maddog561
Boise, ID

i personally get disturbed having needles penetrate my skin to any degree.

So i don't think i would ever get one.

On others i'm ok with, although typically people having tons of tattos aren't going to be my type of people for various other reasons.

1/28/2008 10:10:08 PM What is your opinion on tattoo's?  

amblove
Owensboro, KY

I hate that people label anyone who has tattoos in any way. I have 8 and I do have some in areas that draw attention towards my chest. I thought they were attractive when put there and some people get upset and call me names....I think of myself as an empty canvas and I am giving up and coming artists a chance to show off that work! I love people with tats and that's that!!!

2/1/2008 8:18:25 PM What is your opinion on tattoo's?  

gnomie730
Hellertown, PA

I really like tattoos. I have one on my ankle... as long as it is tasteful and means something to you.. there is no problem with them I want a few more.

2/1/2008 10:07:38 PM What is your opinion on tattoo's?  

bluebabe29
Florissant, MO

it depends on the tattoo. and, i find that if there are too many of them, that's just plain tacky to me, but i'm pretty simple.

2/2/2008 1:03:52 PM What is your opinion on tattoo's?  

skmybgtoe
San Diego, CA

sleeping around makes u a slut, not having tatts. I have three and plan on getting more. So who ever told u that needs to read the dictionary!!!!!

2/7/2008 4:03:05 AM What is your opinion on tattoo's?  

terrcem
Ocala, FL

hate them.
no reason why, I just dont think theyre flattering.
skulls, symbols, butterflys, etc.

I kind of like outlines of scars and little marks around the ears to make piercings stand out, but overall pictures of things and common words are my most disliked.

2/7/2008 9:16:02 AM What is your opinion on tattoo's?  

starchild777eye
Northampton, PA

Tattoo's are very hot. I have 3 and i plan on getting more. On guys there very sexy. Sleave, back pieaces, all over.But n women its hot too but not to the over board. Not your hole arm done, something thats hideable.

2/7/2008 10:34:38 AM What is your opinion on tattoo's?  

rmrollston
Greensboro, NC

i love tattoos i thank they are great.

2/7/2008 5:49:08 PM What is your opinion on tattoo's?  

lonely18f
Vandalia, OH

i have one on my ankle, guess that makes me a slut

2/7/2008 5:53:32 PM What is your opinion on tattoo's?  

gtobgone
Stanardsville, VA

tattoo's are personality. i have 4 tat's.

2/7/2008 5:54:06 PM What is your opinion on tattoo's?  

togot
Rockford, IL

been thinking about getting one but it's not that big a deal to me. as for tattoos on a girl, i'm pretty indifferent

2/7/2008 6:47:15 PM What is your opinion on tattoo's?  

alabasterd
Elgin, IL

waist of money

2/7/2008 8:06:48 PM What is your opinion on tattoo's?  

alex4204u
Coatesville, PA

I gotta love tattoo's, I got 9 tattoo's, chick's dig them,I would get one anytime, they are the ""....

2/9/2008 1:49:22 PM What is your opinion on tattoo's?  

missing_out
Farmersville, TX

Just got number 6 done less than 24 hours ago!!

The meaning behind this one~~~A reflection of my life, all the good and bad things I have been through. If you look at the eye inside the wing, the tears represent the past, that sometimes hurt to look back on, and the star in the eye represents the future that is always bright.

2/9/2008 2:13:09 PM What is your opinion on tattoo's?  

chevylover89
Medford, OR

wow that tattoo is beautiful..

I really like them alot.. i wanna get 2 maybe three, but thats if the money ever comes around for it!

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4