Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best 100 percent free hookup sites

To see what s inside you have to peel off all their layers. hawaii dating service It is established scientific truth that people today are deemed extra eye catching when they ask their date questions, and even much more so when they ask follow up questions. If they have not seen either, then ask them to recommend an option. is bumble gay friendly But till then, do not count on them to reply to all your messages instantaneously.

usasexguide flint

Due to the fact users must pay for membership, it signifies that the persons who join are focused on commitment. speed dating spring hill florida Was it genuinely becoming circulated that there was a FYG FYGlet couple? Why was the most defining aspect of my connection a 4 day lengthy trip to the beach? Now do not get me wrong, orientation and getting a FYG entails considerably additional than just a WOA trip, one thing I now know well as a FYG myself. We had been talking about how I like drinking bubble tea when he asked what I d commonly drink. apps like locanto australia Polls Discover the QuestionPro Poll Computer software The World s leading On the net Poll Maker & Creator.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/12/2008 12:14:07 AM Do women really find a man in uniform to be more attractive?  

nateusmc
Joplin, MO

I was just wondering if a man in uniform makes them more attractive.

1/12/2008 10:09:37 PM Do women really find a man in uniform to be more attractive?  

armychik68r
Bertram, TX

Yes, most women like a man in uniform! But we all have our types just like men! Doesn't really have to be uniform. Some women love the uniform, others like the cowboy hat and jeans, Business outfit ext.

5/26/2008 6:33:07 PM Do women really find a man in uniform to be more attractive?  

amberine
Plover, WI

yes tis true a man in duds or even in a uniform is hot super hot...its just sexy On the other hand dont men like lingerie..why is that ???

5/26/2008 6:35:49 PM Do women really find a man in uniform to be more attractive?  

liferator
Statesville, NC

because we can that's why it doesn't matter what isn't covered but what is that makes lingerie so sexy, that's why guys don't wear it uless you give it to us

5/26/2008 6:46:38 PM Do women really find a man in uniform to be more attractive?  

amberine
Plover, WI

What kind of lingerie are we talking about like the whole stocking thing or babydoll type what let us know

5/26/2008 8:35:43 PM Do women really find a man in uniform to be more attractive?  

singlefather216
Jordan, MN

Quote from amberine:
What kind of lingerie are we talking about like the whole stocking thing or babydoll type what let us know

for me its the whole stocking and babydoll, and high heels too hehe

5/26/2008 9:28:46 PM Do women really find a man in uniform to be more attractive?  

collegeman08
El Monte, CA

Quote from amberine:

for me it will have to depend on the woman and what type of lingerie she has on ... just like clothes not all women look good in the same type of lingerie

5/27/2008 9:12:27 AM Do women really find a man in uniform to be more attractive?  

sars
College Station, TX

You girls are just stupid, thts why you are hurt at ur hearts all the time. You look for uniforms and jeans and cowboys and big dics and stuff!

Go look for a true man, who has the courage and decency to be sincere. Thats what a real man is all about, honey

Regards,

5/27/2008 12:33:29 PM Do women really find a man in uniform to be more attractive?  

childofearth
South China, ME

Quote from sars:
You girls are just stupid, thts why you are hurt at ur hearts all the time. You look for uniforms and jeans and cowboys and big dics and stuff!

Go look for a true man, who has the courage and decency to be sincere. Thats what a real man is all about, honey

Regards,

I agree Sars. Most woman do. I don't mind a man in uniform, it find it pretty hot. But but I'm more for the personality. As long as they are trustworthy, sweet, and caring I'm set. Oh, and they HAVE to cuddle.

5/27/2008 2:03:33 PM Do women really find a man in uniform to be more attractive?  

triflintriscuit
New York, NY

ALL women cant be attracted to one certain kind of man or outfit. so.. no.
and for the record, i dont even think MOST women do. but it's hard to say. "attraction" is such a broad word.

5/27/2008 2:06:35 PM Do women really find a man in uniform to be more attractive?  

amberine
Plover, WI

Wow all this cause I said it was a turn on lol...Oh and I have dated the short d*ck men...did we cover d*ck sized nope we sure didnt

5/27/2008 2:35:15 PM Do women really find a man in uniform to be more attractive?  

mystrey
Butler, PA

i think it does i allways wanted to be with some one that was in the services i just think it makes them more responsible i love a guy in uniform but then they are also gone more then men that don't wear uniform i was in love with a man in the army and he left and broke my heart its bin 9 monthes not even a call or a letter so it just depends

5/27/2008 6:06:47 PM Do women really find a man in uniform to be more attractive?  

jela23
Saint Paul, MN

Quote from sars:

Regards,

I couldn't have said it better myself

5/28/2008 6:41:04 PM Do women really find a man in uniform to be more attractive?  

brineeyes
Fernandina Beach, FL

I think that honesty and decency is why women like us servicemen: generally we attract people with those qualities, and try to distill them to higher concentration with hardship.

5/29/2008 9:29:19 AM Do women really find a man in uniform to be more attractive?  

dakoske
Montague, MI

absolutely!!!!!!! i'll bone the hell out of a man in uniform!!!!!!i think it's like an authority thing!!

Page: 1, 2