Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

rubmaps forum

Breaking up with an individual and finding divorced is anything sad that lots of individuals go via. personals eastern nc Date nights for established couples can really feel boring and stale if you talk about the similar old subjects all the time. After about a week on the web page, a guy reached out to a mutual pal of mine to set him up with me right after coming across me on Tinder (sorry bro, didn t swipe right back for you). snapfuck ad I ve tracked and analyzed information, spoken to personal computer scientists, and figured out what makes specific profiles prosperous.

buffalo ny hookups

Years ago, I was just out of a terrible connection and in no mood to date once more. south lake tahoe singles In truth, all they have to go off is a couple of pictures, and perhaps your finest one particular liner. My most effective friend meet her soulmate in Tinder and nevertheless going strong. sluty asian women Soon after the ride was over we right away left mainly because of how rubbish I felt and then I threw up in the back of his car or truck on the way dwelling.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/30/2010 1:51:40 PM just gotta be something wrong!!  

onehotmom97
Terra Alta, WV

Meet singles in your area here at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free for everything! Join now!
DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/30/2010 2:00:53 PM just gotta be something wrong!!  

goodman4sum1
Canton, OH

First of all, smile! Your main pic doesn't look happy.
Nobody wants a downer for a date.

Spotted a few typos, which may bother some, but not all.

The "if you're looking for a good time" thing is a turn off. Of course people
are looking for a good time, not a bad time. If you mean that they have to want
to marry you in order to spend time with you, then you'll be waiting for a while.
First they have to spend time dating you and getting to know you before they
will want to make it serious.

Good luck!

3/30/2010 2:54:23 PM just gotta be something wrong!!  

rrrsmile
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,188)
York, PA

I agree....^^^^^ Hon, smiles are super important!

I would take out the part about "if you are looking to have a goodtime"...implies you have been used or feel so. Keep it up beat and show your dimples off!

3/30/2010 8:51:01 PM just gotta be something wrong!!  

pink_lady52
Lyndonville, NY

Never talk about your children and their ages. You may attrack pedophiles.

3/31/2010 4:46:32 AM just gotta be something wrong!!  

onehotmom97
Terra Alta, WV

Thank you all for your honesty and honestly I added the "If your looking for a good time" To not attract the guys who do just want sex, i"ve already had that type. I know there are alot of wonderful people in the world and I know I am one of them. I was with my husband for 19 years and it didnt work. I"ve been single for 5 years.

3/31/2010 12:09:17 PM just gotta be something wrong!!  

naughtical
Over 2,000 Posts (2,244)
Winter Haven, FL

You need a full body shot.

I would break the text up into paragraphs, too jumbled together.

About the kids...no need to elaborate on them to every stranger who glances at your profile. They are too precious for that. You say you have kids and that's enough, for now.

Also, I would consider starting all over with a new username. "Onehotmom" just seems wrong and it also seems conceited and implies sex (sorry, but it does).

Good luck.

3/31/2010 12:43:21 PM just gotta be something wrong!!  
beachingirl
Over 1,000 Posts (1,677)
Stone Harbor, NJ

Quote from pink_lady52:
Never talk about your children and their ages. You may attrack pedophiles.

Agreed, Pink Lady - they stalk places like this, especially the free sites...

3/31/2010 2:13:48 PM just gotta be something wrong!!  

rrrsmile
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,188)
York, PA

I see your .................

3/31/2010 2:25:22 PM just gotta be something wrong!!  

tobedezired
Louisville, KY

HELLO, YOUR PROFILE IS FINE, DON'T LET PEOPLE TRY AND TELL YOU HOW TO DESCRIBE YOURSELF. I DO AGREE WITH SOME ON THE POSTING INFO ON YOUR CHILDREN. THERE ARE SO MANY CRAZIES OUT THERE THAT WILL TRY AND GET WITH YOU TO GET TO YOUR CHILDREN. LEAVE THAT INFO TO WHEN YOU ARE MAYBE ON A DATE, IN GENERAL CONVERSATION. YOU ARE A VERY ATRACTIVE WOMAN Y0U WILL NOT HAVE ANY TROUBLE FINDING A GOOD MAN. WHICH IS HARD TO FINE!!! BELIEVE ME....I HAVE BEEN DIVORCED FOR 20 SOMETHING YRS. HAVE NOT REMARRIED. TO HARD TO FIND A GOOD ONE.GOOD LUCK!

4/3/2010 11:21:45 AM just gotta be something wrong!!  

56looking4you
Albany, OH

Hello! I got here after you have taken care of most of the obvious problems. Use a capital "I" when you say stuff about yourself not "i". People may notice these typos/grammatical errors and think less of you. It is so easy to edit here in DHU! The last sentence seems to need to be rewritten to make a better ending point. You have taken people's suggestions as a good sport and that's great. Oh, the point about being "very independent" always makes me want to pass up profiles... usually a better way to say that...otherwise why would someone be here in the first place? "I seek a potential date/future relationship which respects that I have my own interests as well as those we share..." would make you sound less like you aren't really wanting a person in your life. Just a thought. I doubt ANY man says anything about being "very independent". The women who say it seem to have been under a man's thumb in the past, or are VERY proud they have succeeded as single women or parents...it is fine to be proud, but not to a fault. Just sayin' Keep rereading and adding editing until it is the absolute best you can do--not just "ok"! GOOD LUCK!