Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personsls

Inject some life into your dating game currently by obtaining your copy of 101 Good Questions to Ask on a Date. gay personals tampa Let s be honest—most of us can be a small lazy, but if you are a neat freak and would prefer to date a person who feels the exact same , this could be quite critical. Do not consider you happen to be going to change this person s mind, or that you can sell them one thing they are not in the marketplace for, she says. indianapolis skipthegames My youngsters are adults and have there own lives.

best way to hookup with locals

Free on line dating with profile search and messaging. huntsville singles He started to slur his words and would not leave. Not only is this a fantastic conversation starter, but you may come across that you and your date are each drawn to the very same place — or to various places for the very same reason. rubratings minneapolis Eharmony matches single women and men for lasting and fulfilling relationships.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/13/2008 7:21:09 AM why not add another feature here: how many times a thread is "viewed"  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

Hello Dustin:

I was thinking many people go beyond attempts to make people happy or curious in some instances here on DH in whatever type of thread they start but i'm not talking about the people kind enough to post to any thread either pro or con to it--

my concern are for people that don't seem to never post "ever" but probably sit in front of their PC or laptop and just read threads w/o any opinion or contribution at all but we don't have a feature on how many possibly viewed any thread from lack of courage to begin making themselves known on the forums/group section here...people live so far away from each other but the forums/group sections begin friendships in some cases and keep us from boredom and lonliness for sure as we all get older ... Believing, I or some other thread starters like to see in addition how many "replies" a thread gets but possibly see how many 'viewed' the threads here--

what bothers me is that all of a sudden there is a thread saying I'm out of here because no one knows who they are (people do seem to judge even people who post pictures unkindly while posters that don't post a picture get much attention and if you go out of the way posting a thread as i say above why not add an addition feature to the "thread starter", "replies" and "last post" with a feature on how many times someone " viewed the thread"...what i'm saying people whoever it may be, starts a thread gets interest in most cases but sometimes not enough and the thread loses interest and moves to the cemetary section of the page sections below the thread then forgotten forever enduring a slow death and sometimes even a thread starter may begin to think too no one likes them for what thread they start and soon they disappear altogether too...

so Dustin why not add another feature of "how many times a thread is viewed" and when people begin to see such a feature they may begin to take more interest in any thread and perhaps a thread starter is happy seeing more interest in a thread even if the posts remain the same as they are now and possibly less threads dying all together, but the BOTTOMLINE: everyone wins... I belong to mlb.com the yankees forum there being a NY yankees baseball fan and they have that feature because that feature creates the interest in a thread as people should be allowed a pro or con on any thread that starts in good taste...Dustin again please check out mlb.com and see for yourself what i'm talking about here--the "views feature" if added would and does not name the viewers by their ID either on mlb.com or should they here on DU--but a numbers game of how many 'view" a thread many create more interest getting more posters invoved and into threads that sometimes just pass by then die that slow death...

posters if i make sense here please let dustin know about this too with a post here yourselves...thanks--

[Edited 1/13/2008 7:54:50 PM]

1/18/2008 6:10:42 PM why not add another feature here: how many times a thread is "viewed"  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

dustin some time later do you react on threads by others posting to them or actually do you actually eventually read everything here and react accordingly--just would like to know as other sites have a feature called "how many times a thread is read"...again if posters see this maybe the increase actually would be greater posting to some threads...please advise??? thanks

1/20/2008 1:19:00 AM why not add another feature here: how many times a thread is "viewed"  

dutchboy4u
Huntington Beach, CA

A Viewed count on posts would be nice. Way to go Soprano!

1/25/2008 7:47:13 PM why not add another feature here: how many times a thread is "viewed"  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

so far beside you or me i haven't seen another post here or has even dustin seen this--a view count sure would point people to a popular thread esp if it has a weak title too...thanks

1/30/2008 7:53:51 AM why not add another feature here: how many times a thread is "viewed"  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

i am just concerned: Dustin have you read this thread yet--would appreciate if you would and post to it!!! It would allow starters of a thread a count of who responded by post vs how many viewed the thread--thanks

[Edited 1/30/2008 7:55:54 AM]

1/30/2008 8:49:02 AM why not add another feature here: how many times a thread is "viewed"  

dustin
Roseville, CA

I don't want to use system resources on that feature. It would slow down the forums as I would have to write to the database every single time a thread was viewed. Some day perhaps, but not now.

2/1/2008 3:45:54 AM why not add another feature here: how many times a thread is "viewed"  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

thanks for your response and i hope you visited mlb.com when you could to see how an interest in a thread actually helps it get more response and good debate too---

2/6/2008 10:33:26 AM why not add another feature here: how many times a thread is "viewed"  

knittinkitten
Lady Lake, FL

Dustin, I thought of that, too. I'm so glad to see that you do read these and respond to them. I can understand your explanation regarding system resources. (Of course, I tend to believe this machine is miraculous, so I'm totally unaware of its restrictions.)

Thanks again....

Knittin Kitten