Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega hookups

Emma had been dating online for a couple of years prior to they met Anthony, a couple of months. calgary hookup places In today s Residence with the Lost Italian meals column, Sarah Nasello shares a recipe for her Festive Onion and Olive Cream Cheese Dip that is fast and easy to prepare. A wonderful connection is now an instance of how two persons can really reside out their vows through life s toughest times. tosh o bizzy bone I have believed about guardian soulmates but I think it may possibly give the incorrect impression of me.

skipthegames com

And Kim Kardashian West nearly looked modest in comparison in her sheer Roberto Cavalli dress, due to the fact no one s obtaining naked without KKW joining in. philadelphia gay classifieds There is also the international dating app by Asia Me. Have the dating authorities at VIDA handle all the messaging for you! doublelist peoria il Use this forum to seek tips, ask questions and share experiences.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

4/9/2010 7:54:29 PM What do YOU think about tattoos?  

scottttttt1984
Fort Washington, PA

Meet singles in your area here at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free for everything! Join now!
DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

4/9/2010 8:14:02 PM What do YOU think about tattoos?  

irishlady855
Philadelphia, PA

I have two myself. A rose and a butterfly and find them very sexy on a man.

4/9/2010 9:35:28 PM What do YOU think about tattoos?  

voodoogirl13
Ashland, PA

I love them..I have 17.. And plan to get more...

4/9/2010 10:35:34 PM What do YOU think about tattoos?  

still_believes
New Salem, PA

Depends on what they are..I really like the tribal ones....but the ones that have devils & morbid stuff no.but that's JMO

4/10/2010 2:59:58 AM What do YOU think about tattoos?  

harleywidow
Over 2,000 Posts (2,973)
Johnstown, PA

I love them very much! Have one of my own that was an anniversary present from my late husband. Mine is a yellow rose with a falling star over it on my left leg. I plan on getting more some day. I also find them very sexy on a man also unless he has a bunch of women's names tattooed all over his body.

[Edited 4/10/2010 3:05:07 AM PST]

4/10/2010 4:18:41 AM What do YOU think about tattoos?  

irishlady855
Philadelphia, PA

Harley, that sounds like a nice tattoo. I want to get one more, it would be the celtic never ending link, with four (four) leaf clovers as links to represent each of my daughters.

Tribal ones, I don't get and yes, I agree about the girls names and gross and disgusting ones.

I also don't believe in having them up your arms if you are a woman.

4/10/2010 4:28:58 AM What do YOU think about tattoos?  

nance416
Lebanon, PA

I like tatoos........It is a way to express yourself......if others dont like then they can turn there heads.......I must agree for me I have two and would like another but being old fashion somewhat I dont think they should be small on a lady as to not take away from her beautiful natural features......(if they are showing, BIG ones that is its hard to be dressed up dressy) Not all tats go with every outfit lol

4/10/2010 4:59:03 AM What do YOU think about tattoos?  

wolfgirl415
Over 1,000 Posts (1,872)
Lancaster, PA

Love them! I have 7 and getting my 8th on Tues. All but one can be covered if needed. Most are only seen in the summer time.

4/10/2010 5:07:12 AM What do YOU think about tattoos?  

steelergirly86
Greensburg, PA

4/10/2010 6:43:11 AM What do YOU think about tattoos?  

harleywidow
Over 2,000 Posts (2,973)
Johnstown, PA

Quote from irishlady855:
Harley, that sounds like a nice tattoo. I want to get one more, it would be the celtic never ending link, with four (four) leaf clovers as links to represent each of my daughters.

Tribal ones, I don't get and yes, I agree about the girls names and gross and disgusting ones.

I also don't believe in having them up your arms if you are a woman.
Rose that sounds really nice! The next one I get will have my late husbands name & my grandsons name in it somewhere. My sisternlaw has a rose with each of her grandchilds name on each leaf. We are very lucky my neice's boyfriend owns a tattoo parlor here. I have seen some beautiful tattoos. He even does portraits of loved ones who have passed away.

4/10/2010 6:47:25 AM What do YOU think about tattoos?  

gem4gent
Over 1,000 Posts (1,726)
Saylorsburg, PA

i think there cool, but i do not have one.

4/10/2010 6:53:55 AM What do YOU think about tattoos?  

darton
Over 1,000 Posts (1,409)
Greensburg, PA

Funny that when I was a teenager my mother used to call them 'tramp stamps'. There was a stigma attached back then that only people of less refinement would get them. That's what I was raised thinking. Times have changed though. While I still don't have one myself, my thinking has changed with the times. I don't mind them as long as they are in good taste and in the right places.

4/10/2010 9:03:35 AM What do YOU think about tattoos?  

mslonely48
Wellsboro, PA

I think tattoos on a man is sexy. Especially those that ride Harleys !! lol
I would not want one because I am scared to death of needles even though I have to poke myself 2 times a day. But I guess they advise against diabetics getting them. Which is fine with me. I will use the tattoos that my grandkids use to give me. The ones you put on with water. LOL

4/10/2010 12:18:19 PM What do YOU think about tattoos?  

still_believes
New Salem, PA

around here a tramp stamp is the one a woman get on her back just above the waistline so when she bends over u can see it...i want one on the back of my shoulder in honor of my dad but have not found anyone that draw what i want

4/10/2010 4:58:11 PM What do YOU think about tattoos?  

irishlady855
Philadelphia, PA

Darton, I was raised calling them tramp stamps too. But about ten years ago, I noticed that a lot of professional woman were getting them, and thought what the hell and got my first one. a tiny butterfly on my right shoulder that no one sees unless i have a sheer blouse on. My other one is a Rose on my right ankle and believe it or not, I have worked at my job for six years and I do wear skirts and dresses and one of my co-workers asked me the other day, when did you get that tattoo. LOL.

I really don't think people pay attention today...

Rose

4/10/2010 5:02:20 PM What do YOU think about tattoos?  

paul570
Over 1,000 Posts (1,785)
Wilkes Barre, PA

I don't like them

[Edited 4/10/2010 5:02:51 PM PST]

4/10/2010 11:15:12 PM What do YOU think about tattoos?  

sweetsugar57
Over 1,000 Posts (1,595)
Pottsville, PA

Now, now, Paul, You might like mine. hahaha