Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www rubmaps com

Browse profiles & send messages to the ones you like. chicago hookup Even though Silver Singles is most well liked in the States, it is beginning to catch on in the UK, too. For some, travel is 1 of the most important elements of a partnership. commits friendly home invasions Integrated with social media, Zoosk permits you to start looking for the ideal match for Android and iOS customers.

top hookup apps 2019

In a hotel conference area, you may well have had the opportunity to set up pairs of chairs away from the education tables. fort collins personal classifieds Nonetheless, the notion that it bills itself as a free of charge dating app is hogwash mainly because you surely have to pay money for more advanced options. So for me to strike up a conversation with a person is not tough. okcupid memphis She decided to meet up with this individual for a date on a Rogers Park beach.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

4/20/2010 9:08:58 AM Oatmeal Cookie varieties  

wolfyhp
Over 1,000 Posts (1,713)
Atascadero, CA

I made some oatmeal cookies this morning, and was wondering how y'all like your oatmeal cookies. Do you like the kind with whole oats (the most common homemade ones)? That's what I prefer. I used the recipe from the Quaker Oats lid except that I added 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves and 1/4 teaspoon cardamom and instead of raisins I used chopped medjool dates and dried black mission figs, which I had soaked in Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum the day before. (put a little cinnamon and cloves in the rum as well for some extra spice.)

So, how do you like your oatmeal cookies? Have a favorite recipe? Favorite mix-in? (I also like raisins, of course, or craisins.)

Meet singles in your area here at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free for everything! Join now!
DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

4/24/2010 6:23:21 PM Oatmeal Cookie varieties  
caressmesoftly
Las Vegas, NV

i like to add craisins and those golden raisins. they keep the cookies moist, and give them that unexpected surprise. yum! but those rum-soaked ones sound great. I'll have to try them for my guy! thanks for the idea!

4/26/2010 4:36:36 PM Oatmeal Cookie varieties  

wolfyhp
Over 1,000 Posts (1,713)
Atascadero, CA

Quote from caressmesoftly:
i like to add craisins and those golden raisins. they keep the cookies moist, and give them that unexpected surprise. yum! but those rum-soaked ones sound great. I'll have to try them for my guy! thanks for the idea!

Let me know how he likes them and how they turn out.