Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonal create account

Please view the Online RESEA Orientation or read the scheduling tool swift reference guide for a step by step description on the RESEA appointment booking procedure. online personals columbus ohio This question is good for the reason that it gives you an notion of that person s targets and life vision. Later, when our daughter s true blind date showed up, I couldn t come out to meet him due to the fact I was nonetheless in the kitchen laughing. a40316 Yes, you will have to attend your RESEA meetings, even if you function part time.

to the web hookup letters

are prioritizing matching with people who have related beliefs and values, Melissa Hobley, OkCupid s chief promoting officer, tells mbg. hookup it To uncover other Black singles nearby and form a meaningful connection with somebody who has similar life experiences to you, attempt BLK. I want you to assume about this for a second. bedpage va At this point, I really do not want to argue, so I just stand and tell him to have a great day.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/16/2008 1:34:07 PM Kissing someone that has dentures, yuk,or wow?  

mediaman
Homosassa, FL

If ya both have braces it could give new meanning to the words "hooked up"...

1/16/2008 2:09:51 PM Kissing someone that has dentures, yuk,or wow?  

57rickie
Sioux Falls, SD

Wouldn't know....haven't kissed anyone to tell me the truth

1/16/2008 2:10:54 PM Kissing someone that has dentures, yuk,or wow?  

lotsafuninpa
Tioga, PA

OmG--I can't see where it would make a difference,as long as they are in his or her mouth and clean---lol:

I thought when I met my 2nd. hubby he had false teeth,as they were too perfect--but nope--would have loved him anyway--hugsss--Pat.

1/16/2008 4:12:06 PM Kissing someone that has dentures, yuk,or wow?  

deedeekine1
Irwin, PA

Can't say I have ever kissed a man with dentures....then maybe I have and didn't know it.

1/16/2008 4:12:08 PM Kissing someone that has dentures, yuk,or wow?  

sunnyx56
Rochester, NH

I've kissed women with dentures and never even knew, but I don't believe that knowing would have made a difference. Sunny

1/16/2008 5:56:31 PM Kissing someone that has dentures, yuk,or wow?  

charlsie
Canyon, TX

David... maybe she did remove them and you just failed to notice Is that possible?

I think the only person I've kissed who had dentures,was my grandmother.

1/16/2008 9:45:26 PM Kissing someone that has dentures, yuk,or wow?  

sweetness1954
Hebron, IN

I don't know I never have. I don't think it would bother me though.

1/17/2008 4:13:05 AM Kissing someone that has dentures, yuk,or wow?  

wvpenni
Morgantown, WV

Hey y'all,, Don't drop your teeth, My husband had false teeth and it didn't make me go yuck. He cleaned them all the time.Don't laugh, lots of people here probably have dentures and they may take offense.

1/17/2008 7:09:08 AM Kissing someone that has dentures, yuk,or wow?  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

what about women or men that are heavy, should we avoid them--same about missing teeth should we look pass that too--my point why are we judging someone either way--it should be about the person's insides--right???????????????????? ...what if someone was agreat athlete and lost teeth in combat--hockey players--anyway one could lose teeth...a kiss is a kiss it leads to more physical attention as well as the heavy not being looked as weird too--so does someone have to ask before they date--Do you wear dentures??? Geeeez i won't date you then-shallow right-----the closed minded may have spoken but to the ones that look for what's inside the person--here's a smile for you all, teeth or w/o teeth, the ones who are not shallow too...

1/17/2008 7:12:10 AM Kissing someone that has dentures, yuk,or wow?  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

Don't see as it matters. I would still kiss someone if they had glasses too. We might klink but what the heck, I don't think that is what I would be thinking about at the time.

1/17/2008 7:19:51 AM Kissing someone that has dentures, yuk,or wow?  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

I think TXlisa started this as a joke. And they say some people can't take a joke. Most people have kissed someone at some time with false teeth and they didn't know it. When I first kissed my ex I didn't know that he had false teeth on top and no teeth on bottom. You could not tell. Everybody kisses different.

My ex only wore his top cause he hated his bottom teeth. But he would tell everyone his first wife got half of everything including his teeth.

1/17/2008 7:21:26 AM Kissing someone that has dentures, yuk,or wow?  

butterfly58
Arcadia, MO

This is one of those things that is so trivial that it doesn't bother me one way or another. A kiss is a kiss and when it's with the right person.....who cares!!!!.....not what I'm thinking about at the time..

1/17/2008 7:31:12 AM Kissing someone that has dentures, yuk,or wow?  

explorer11
Rolla, MO

If they have them in .. give em a little tongue.. If they have them out.. tickle there throat... ops

1/20/2008 4:47:40 AM Kissing someone that has dentures, yuk,or wow?  

maryb1956
Butler, MO

been there....done that....makes no difference to me.....

1/20/2008 5:10:52 AM Kissing someone that has dentures, yuk,or wow?  

burnedonce
Duncan, OK

For me , it makes no difference as long as they keep them clean and have good breath. They are plenty of people who have their own teeth but dont take care of them. After all, how many of us late in life still have any or all of our teeth?

Page: 1, 2, 3