Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal classified

The principal content of the third chapter is SM club. free chat line broward county That was when Jay took my phone and swiped to the web page exactly where Tinder was at. If you have ever felt like enjoy is a battlefield loaded with shitty dudes waiting to stomp on your heart although producing you choose up the cheque , have no fear—we ve allbeen there. russian girl from bachelor in paradise I recall mentioning this to my now husband Victor through our very first phone calls and he said, ‘I m the most standard and sane guy you will ever meet, and he was completely right.

megapersonals

Curiosity is 1 of the hallmarks of a healthy marriage. san diego personals Every feature can be made use of quickly right after developing your profile on the app. Arthur Aron, made renowned by the New York Times Contemporary Like column. doublelist mpls Such as mingle2 is the dating site operate? I have heard a lot of pleased stories from dating apps (like lengthy term relationships, get married & and so on), of course a lot of 1 night stands as nicely.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/17/2008 6:57:44 AM What do you admire about the opposite sex?  

lotsafuninpa
Tioga, PA

I love a man's strenght--also his weaknesses because he can cry---I love the way he can give me bear hugs or just a simple little gesture as he walks by me-------I love his responsibility of making sure his family is taken care of and protected--I love his smell--------The way he has of making me know I'm his forever and He's mine.
I like the way he takes charge--of bills,etc.----I love the way he knows just what I need-I love the way he loves me--I think there are some songs in here:

1/17/2008 7:49:02 AM What do you admire about the opposite sex?  

sweetness1954
Hebron, IN

I admire a man for his strengh, nobility, passion, intelligence, and warmth. I admire a man who is sensitive, and caring. I love the scent of a man, and I admire a man who will be there for me when I need him, and who will be by my side forever. I admire a man who can make me laugh, bring tears to my eyes, not abusive, but in the loving way. I admire a real man.

1/17/2008 7:49:24 AM What do you admire about the opposite sex?  

ks51
Santa Rosa, CA

Oh my what a pleasant topic to have coffee with. Good morning all.

I love to see a man work his muscles, sweat rolling off his brow. Love to watch them walk. Love the timbres of their voices. The deep rumbling laughter. Give em a problem and watch them just blast thru all obstacles to reach the goal. Male strength. (sigh. Except when dealing with my 32 y.o. lol)

The twinkle in the eye in the candlelight, while holding my hand. The boy that lurks inside. Their protective nature. The deep gentleness with which their deal with their women and childrem. I bet we could go on and on here.

1/17/2008 8:20:59 AM What do you admire about the opposite sex?  

sugahsouth
Lake City, TN

OKAY OKAY.......GONNA ASK ONE MORE TIME PLEASE

Been told I was "all" woman. What the heck does that mean? Never got an answer or I missed it

1/17/2008 8:21:23 AM What do you admire about the opposite sex?  

butterfly58
Arcadia, MO

I love the quiet strength that a man can possess without being domineering...The look in their eyes when they are trying so desperately to understand your thoughts and views..when you see that hint of a smile when they look at you.....The way they can make you feel like the most important thing in their lives

1/17/2008 8:23:39 AM What do you admire about the opposite sex?  

tomfreebird
Gurley, AL

There opinion that so often opens my eyes to looking at something in a whole different way.

1/17/2008 8:35:03 AM What do you admire about the opposite sex?  

mediaman
Lecanto, FL

DANGER DANGER as the Crocodile Hunter says. God designed men to be dangerous. Yes, all ya hafta do is look at the dreams and desires in every boy's heart: to be a hero, to be a warrior, to live a life of adventure and risk. How many get to play that out in life.

Look inside the true heart of a man and give men permission to be what God designed them to be---dangerous, passionate, alive, and free. We're on a quest to find the adventure, the battle, the beauty to rescue and to hold.

If the the woman in our lives can be part of the adventure, the reason for winning the battle, and be the beauty to rescue and to hold. Then you will experience the strength, the protection, the commitment and the desire of the man. Sadly, most men abandon those dreams and desires with the help of society and even today's Christianity that makes us feel nothing more than pressure to be a "nice guy." It's no wonder that many men avoid church, and those who go are often passive and bored to death.

Didn't mean to sound like a commercial but look into a book called Wild at Heart by John Eldrige. He has written other books for women as well. you can get all the info by googleing "wild at heart" Some of the words I have used above are excepts from the book but I agree with them whole heartedly.....

The adventurte is what ever we chose for our lifes path, career, education, dreams, the battle to win can be as simple as the flat tire when you are in your tux on the way to someones wedding in a rain storm. So ladies do some role playing and place yourself as the beauty to rescue and to hold, and let a man be what he was intended to be...
Is that too simplistic? And please dont suggest I go wrestle gators instead....

1/17/2008 9:14:30 AM What do you admire about the opposite sex?  

renonetwo
Waterville, ME

I admire the way they make me feel. I don't know how they do it, I just admire it.

Oh wait,..... I think it's called phermones? LOL

1/17/2008 9:56:22 AM What do you admire about the opposite sex?  

mediaman
Lecanto, FL

Ren,
So if I get the same kinda feelins is it called phimones instead of phermones? LOL

1/17/2008 10:23:36 AM What do you admire about the opposite sex?  

stilwater4u
Riverview, FL

I addmire every thing, brains, softness, smell ,taste ,touch.............evertthing .a woman is a woulnderfull creature .Marty

1/17/2008 10:48:17 AM What do you admire about the opposite sex?  

mikecalif2007
Berkeley, CA

Mostly how good women's communications skills are. Women are often more cooperative
and effective when discussing in problem situations.

1/17/2008 11:31:59 AM What do you admire about the opposite sex?  

bejewel
New Kensington, PA

I Love to see them getting ready to go out for the evening,
come out looking sharp,smelling good..........and thinking
he's mine..........

1/17/2008 11:57:07 AM What do you admire about the opposite sex?  

cottagebithec
Utica, NY

Thank you gang, for some really sweet thoughts. It's a pleasure to come back today and see what you have written.

It is pleasant to think about the things we admire about the opposite sex. Not only in a romantic relationship but also what we admire when we think about our sons, fathers, daughters, mothers and grandparents. What they have taught us about men and women.

I admire a man's attitude toward taking risks, seeing it as a challenge... something to conquer and figure out for himself.

1/17/2008 12:12:20 PM What do you admire about the opposite sex?  

whalemstr
Corning, CA

They make me happy.

1/17/2008 1:38:09 PM What do you admire about the opposite sex?  

cottagebithec
Utica, NY

Yes, whale, they can bring us happiness. Are there qualities you admire about females?

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10