Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mobile listcrawler

PoF is portion of the Match Group of corporations, which contains Tinder, OkCupid and Match. phoenix gay hookup If you cannot appear to figure out a subject, attempt out one of these firstdate conversation starters. The answer to this query might reveal additional about their character and motivations/inspirations, plus the qualities they admire, Miranda says. hooking up in north korea Everest with each other? You just want to know whether your date likes the outdoors or prefers getting surrounded by walls at least 80% of the time.

skipthegames con

Realizing that you are in the business of others who are your age and looking for really like can be seriously comforting. brandon dating site Here s a list of ten techniques to monetize a dating app based on the business enterprise models of major dating apps. The latter comes with a assure, exactly where a user can acquire six months for free soon after their initial six month membership is more than if they do not find some appropriate. hook up in spanish You have to be fairly thick skinned to place oneself out there as you under no circumstances know who you will come across and what might come about.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

5/6/2010 5:12:08 PM How do you tell someone you love its time to hang it up?  

mowboss54
Over 4,000 Posts! (7,165)
Springdale, PA

I received a phone call today from my brothers phone. Didnt think anything of it until a strange womans voice started talking. I immediately said "oh shit, what happened now". A representative from a Virginia hospital was calling to alert me that my brother had an accident earlier and was in their hospital. AT this writing he is being transferred to another hospital for further treatment. He has shortness of breath from a punctured lung and several broken ribs. He was on his way to bike week in Myrtle Beach. I dont think hes gonna get there for it.
I already went thru this last September from another accident on a motorcycle, not his fault. He flew over the hood of a car, landed upright on both feet and fell backwards hitting his head on the pavement. That time he suffered a hairline fractured skull and an open wound to his head which required 3 staples, several bruises and scrapes. No helmet, the jackass. I already had plans to go to the Bath campout and was wondering if I was going to have to attend his funeral instead.
When does it become time for him to realize that his family suffers for every time he has an accident. Knowing him hes not going to stop until the day he dies on one. What can I do short of chaining him to a cement wall?

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

5/6/2010 5:16:43 PM How do you tell someone you love its time to hang it up?  

didjaseeit
Over 1,000 Posts (1,127)
York, PA

seek legal advice?
if the second accident was his fault maybe his license could be revoked? i have no idea.

i wish i knew what to tell ya, evil k had how many accidents and still did stunts?
some people just don't get it the first time they land on their skull...

5/6/2010 5:52:51 PM How do you tell someone you love its time to hang it up?  

irishlady855
Philadelphia, PA

Mow, does he wear a helmet. I have been a passenger on a motorcycle more than once and my driver always told me to wear the helmet and he wore his.

Rose

5/6/2010 6:01:44 PM How do you tell someone you love its time to hang it up?  

harleywidow
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,642)
Johnstown, PA

Mow, I am very sorry to hear about your brother! My heart goes out to you! Being on both sides of the road it's not easy. You know I ride myself & I have been on both sides of the fence. I have lost friends who even have left young children behind & a 41 year old nephew who was a Myrtle Beach State Trooper. He was killed on his way home from a shift by a 73 year old drunk driver. Have been to Myrtle Beach bike week myself twice. Once for bike week & of course for my nephews funeral. Was alcohol a factor that you know of? My prayetrs are with you & your brother.

5/6/2010 7:44:32 PM How do you tell someone you love its time to hang it up?  

mowboss54
Springdale, PA

Rose I dont know if he had his helmet on or not but no head injuries were reported.

Harley no alcohol was involved. he doesnt drink and there wer no other vehicles involved. I need to hear more about it and help my neice as best I can to get details of where the bike is once we know how he is. its gonna be a big mess for a while.

Thanks for your concern everyone

5/6/2010 7:46:32 PM How do you tell someone you love its time to hang it up?  

kym64
Over 2,000 Posts (3,518)
Wilkes Barre, PA

We cant change others, Mow, but we can tell them what we dont like and perhaps there will be one sentence that makes something click. Been there with my bro...I just pray now. Love you sweetie....HUGS

5/6/2010 7:48:32 PM How do you tell someone you love its time to hang it up?  

jdeso1
Willow Grove, PA

You know you have the support of everyone here mow. Whatever you need.

5/6/2010 7:50:28 PM How do you tell someone you love its time to hang it up?  

didjaseeit
Over 1,000 Posts (1,127)
York, PA

hope you can still make it the M & G Mow, we'd all miss you.
prayers for your brother.

5/6/2010 8:16:33 PM How do you tell someone you love its time to hang it up?  

mowboss54
Springdale, PA

hopefully he will be home by then so I still plan on being to the meet. nothing short of death can stop me from coming

right now the most I need is information and a damned good hug

[Edited 5/6/2010 8:17:33 PM ]

5/6/2010 8:29:59 PM How do you tell someone you love its time to hang it up?  

jdeso1
Willow Grove, PA

Well you're not going to get any help on the who needs a hug thread. Bunch of cold fish there.

5/7/2010 2:45:16 AM How do you tell someone you love its time to hang it up?  

groomerdb
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,036)
Mountville, PA

Mow he'll be in our prayers for a speedy recovery, as far as the how do you tell part....all you can really do is tell them how much you love them and how hard it is to hear of an accident regardless of who's fault it is! Unfortunately we can not change people they have to want to change themselves in order for it to happen. Maybe this time he will see the light! Here are so long distance hugs Mow

5/7/2010 2:50:56 AM How do you tell someone you love its time to hang it up?  

sweetsugar57
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,179)
Pottsville, PA

MOW.........

5/7/2010 2:58:07 AM How do you tell someone you love its time to hang it up?  

harleywidow
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,642)
Johnstown, PA

Ditto Mow on those Hugs!!!

5/7/2010 3:50:47 AM How do you tell someone you love its time to hang it up?  

mowboss54
Springdale, PA

As of last night all I know is he has several broken ribs and a collapsed lung. Hope to find out more today. He has 3 anxious women waiting to kick his arse. His gf, his daughter and me. Not to mention anyone else that is related or knows him.

Thanks for all those great hugs gang. Once we know anything someone will be on their way to Roanoke to see him. As long as we arent hearing anything it has to be favorable. I hope.

5/7/2010 3:55:43 AM How do you tell someone you love its time to hang it up?  
hunter_n_2b
Meyersdale, PA

Your in our prayers Mow,,, not to make lite,, but maybe training wheels or a trike,,,
Love ya....

5/7/2010 4:01:06 AM How do you tell someone you love its time to hang it up?  

stumppy
Over 7,500 Posts!! (7,750)
Bath, PA

Mow he is in my thoughts and prayers to God, and I've asked the angels to tell his guardian angel to do an extra good job. And big hugs from me for you.

5/7/2010 5:00:48 AM How do you tell someone you love its time to hang it up?  

chek1678
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,387)
Halifax, PA

Mow...you are in prayers here as well as the family and others that this has touched.

Dear Friend....Each of us find our self in this same situation with things others do that we see as dangerous. I have a son and a brother, both own cycles and ride. A few years back, my oldest also had one and accidents do happen any place and anytime as he had one and no longer owns or rides. On the other hand, the younger son and brother do and it worries me to death that this should happen them also.

The fact remains that we all do things that other see as dangerous but yet we still continue to do these thing, why, because we enjoy doing them and it's what helps us to enjoy the life we have. Each know the dangers involved in these activities but it's not our right to stop them from doing something they enjoy as much as it may hurt us in the long run with worry and even sorrow.

Remember, it's "their choice", we either support what they do to enjoy life and what makes them happy but yet express "only" our concerns for their safety. Each day I live with the fact they may not be there to hug or share more good times but I will not be selfish, try to hold them back, let them live the life they wish to an hope that I will see them another day.

JMHO....

5/7/2010 5:34:43 AM How do you tell someone you love its time to hang it up?  

shm18013
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,684)
Bangor, PA

Mow, my prayer are with your family and GIANT hugs for you, my friend!

5/7/2010 8:09:22 AM How do you tell someone you love its time to hang it up?  

mslonely48
Wellsboro, PA

Mow, I will be praying for you and your brother. Sometimes people only think of what they want and don't take into consideration what the feelings of their loved ones are. Praying for a full recovery and some common sense. Brothers sometimes lack that. lol
Keep looking up and know that my prayers and hugs are with you, Girl !!! Love ya !!

5/7/2010 11:21:39 AM How do you tell someone you love its time to hang it up?  

mowboss54
Springdale, PA

Thanks to you all for your prayers and support. We know hes not going to let anything stop him from riding other than not having a bike to do it on. Maybe an over sized kiddie car might work. At the moment I am getting a bag together and his daughter and I are heading south for a couple days to make sure he is ok and to check on his bike situation and retreive his belongings. Wiil be back in a couple days. Once again thanks to everyone.

And Happy Mothers Day all you ladies and some that aren't

5/7/2010 1:03:35 PM How do you tell someone you love its time to hang it up?  

goldrush99
Over 1,000 Posts (1,750)
Pottstown, PA

Mow - So sorry to hear about his accident, but thank God it wasn't the news we all expect to hear when those we love put themselves in dangerous situations. Prayers going up for you.

5/10/2010 7:48:19 AM How do you tell someone you love its time to hang it up?  

groomerdb
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (16,036)
Mountville, PA

Mow sent me a text asking to update the info on her brother:

He is leaving the hospital today, they took out the tube last evening and the lung is holding air. Which is great news! She will be getting online later.

He will still be in our prayers for a total recovery

5/10/2010 8:30:27 AM How do you tell someone you love its time to hang it up?  

nance416
Lebanon, PA

Oh mow I am so sorry. My prayers are with you and your family for your brother. HUGS my friend! If you need me......please give a shout.

5/10/2010 1:40:13 PM How do you tell someone you love its time to hang it up?  

sweetsugar57
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,179)
Pottsville, PA

Mow, thats great news.
Did ya try to talk some sense into him??? Didnt work, did it??
Come back soon, you are missed, girl!!

5/10/2010 1:47:10 PM How do you tell someone you love its time to hang it up?  

didjaseeit
Over 1,000 Posts (1,127)
York, PA

quick when hes not lookin scrap the bike and tell him it got ran over a few times...

glad to hear he is recovering though!

as far as talking sense into him, have you tried hypnosis?

5/11/2010 4:42:26 AM How do you tell someone you love its time to hang it up?  

mowboss54
Springdale, PA

Hello folks, just checking in. My neice and I are a couple tired cookies but we are all home. Only bad part is I have to do it all again tomorrow. Grabbing his truck and a bike trailer and leaving in the morning to go down and get his bike out of storage and bring it home to get fixed where he bought it. He cant drive for a while so somebodys got to do it. Will have another trip next week in reference to the accident and I am so not looking forward to it. Just hope I have some energy left for Halifax but I aint about to miss it no matter what.