Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

muslim hookup sites

Get genuine time evaluation for employee satisfaction, engagement, operate culture and map your employee encounter from onboarding to exit! Customer Survey Computer software Robust, automated and quick to use buyer survey application & tool to make surveys, genuine time data collection and robust analytics for important consumer insights. singles in modesto ca When filing your yearly revenue taxes, you will incorporate the 1099 G as aspect of your income documents and report accordingly. Sex while dating can make lots of awful shades of gray, when what your partnership requires is some sincere black and white. meet malaysian ladies Not only will they freshen issues up, but you could even get a clearer image of who you are chatting up, which can assistance you make a decision when and if you re prepared to take the conversation IRL.

mega personal com

Nevertheless, due to immense rush of customers and absolutely free solutions, catfish profiles are probably to materialize. florida personals classifieds I just looked into hinge, but the app is a mess and there is no on the net version. It was the worst decision, it produced me immediately regret the huge hot chocolate I had half an hour earlier. accidentally swiped left on bumble Lately, Rafael said, it feels like a tide has ultimately turned in a good direction.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/17/2008 9:25:41 AM Please don't shoot  

packmother
Hudson, NY

This may be way out of line. But maybe it is time for a debate to clear some air. Maybe this is a topic we can all learn from, or maybe it will make better friends or worse enemies of us. Just an idea.
Years ago the first day in a high school social studies class, the instructor posed the following question, I pose it to you now.
Which is better, and why?
TOMATOES or APPLES

1/17/2008 9:30:14 AM Please don't shoot  

hodag
Little Suamico, WI

ahhhhh,

Kinda' depends on what yer' hungry for?

1/17/2008 9:31:56 AM Please don't shoot  

packmother
Hudson, NY

I tried that answer then, and he would not accept it. Had to make a choice. It drove me nuts.

1/17/2008 9:33:39 AM Please don't shoot  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

NY state apples and jersey tomatoes--why because name a better grown apple and the soil in NJ makes this one month harvest for tomoatoes one worth waiting for--my social studies teacher with a southern charm said: it's because of the acid soil here just perfect for the two--

[Edited 1/17/2008 9:34:11 AM]

1/17/2008 9:37:10 AM Please don't shoot  

packmother
Hudson, NY

I didn't actually know any of that. Do you think he would have accepteted that answer.
FI the debate continued from September till June!

1/17/2008 9:38:59 AM Please don't shoot  

sunnyx56
Rochester, NH

Tomatoes because they are use more in cooking and other thing you eat the apples. Ever eat a pizza without sauce {tomato} and just apples or even with sauce and apples. If you should try it let me know what it tasted like. Sunny

1/17/2008 9:39:56 AM Please don't shoot  

elfiegirl
Venice, FL

Wow! I hate having to choose, as I like both. They both have
good qualites and are good for you too!

Okay...I will say apple...they are sweeter, they last for weeks
after being picked, you can carry one around with you and eat
it at any time. It won't rot & get all squishy in your lunch
container...and I hear that it just might be true that....
"An apple a day, keeps the doctor away"

So that's my pick and those are my reasons.

Did I do good, huh?......Did I?....Did I?

[Edited 1/17/2008 9:40:20 AM]

1/17/2008 9:42:26 AM Please don't shoot  

packmother
Hudson, NY

Have you never eaten a tomatoe whole?
Would tomatoe sauce go with potatoe pancakes?

Don't think I have the answer, I do not.
It is just really silly debate.

1/17/2008 9:42:58 AM Please don't shoot  

bluboy
Elsberry, MO

JMO, like most things, there is no right or wrong. Because its YOUR choice.

1/17/2008 9:43:47 AM Please don't shoot  

bluesls53
Chattanooga, TN

I agree with Sunny. The tomato, it can be used as a vegetable or a fruit and has a lot more diversity than an apple.

1/17/2008 9:44:20 AM Please don't shoot  

packmother
Hudson, NY

elfiegirl.
Sounds reasonable to me, but then I don't know the answer. From my view you did great, but what about spanish rice?

Of course it is your choice, but what is your choice and why?

[Edited 1/17/2008 9:46:54 AM]

1/17/2008 10:07:24 AM Please don't shoot  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

yes both can be eaten raw and cooked with too--hey they can be dried out too--ever cook with sun dried tomatoes or even apples when extra virgin olive oil comes to its rescue via recipes

1/17/2008 10:08:52 AM Please don't shoot  

sunnyx56
Rochester, NH

No, you are right on potatoe pancakes I would use ketchup. Sunny

1/17/2008 10:12:12 AM Please don't shoot  

packmother
Hudson, NY

Touche!
What a great comeback! Thanks, every bit of fun makes a day better. Now I have to see what I can come up with, it was too great!

1/17/2008 10:15:27 AM Please don't shoot  

sweetness1954
Hebron, IN

I want elfie's answer it was good!!!

Page: 1, 2