Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

how to find hookups

Dating Apps about the globe are actually transforming the way men and women make connections and obtain their ideal match in the actual world. prince george chat rooms Do not think that every person who just snaps and throws his/her weight about mentally and physically is just reacting normally. Android and enjoyable on meeting on the web folks, men and females who live portion of our on the internet apps, share the absolutely free wish as you to live their life with joy for adore in all its aspects. snapchat sexting users Study on to know about the best dating apps in India.

massage listcrawler

Lots of customers claim that SilverSingles and Match are also quite exceptional for severe relationships. craigslist plant city personals You may possibly be thinking that getting seniors may possibly be less prone to on the web catfishing or came. Probably the worst was when I began seeing a woman who lived in the South of France. firstmet unsubscribe Ask your date this query with a comply with up question about why they picked the answer they did.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

6/2/2007 3:23:58 PM Fallwell  

hollywoodhogan4
Mount Vernon, NY

i read alot about jerry fallwell on reference.com and all i have to say is the man is a total ad i do mean a total a$$whole he didnt practice what he preached he isnt missed by me eitehr what a looser.

dont mean to sound cruel i hope the bastard is in hell where he belongs sorry SOB

[Edited 6/2/2007 3:25:32 PM]

6/3/2007 2:01:59 PM Fallwell  

krupa
Abilene, TX

i will shout out an AMEN to that brothers and sisters. Wonder how it feels having the unrepentant shouting the crap he made his fortune on? YER GOIN TA HELL!!!!! Remember when you were screaming that? Guess it will leave more elbow room in Heaven for him! If Heaven means I would have to deal with him for eternity.........I will take two orders of "HELL!"

6/7/2007 2:31:20 PM Fallwell  

donwalmart
Norman, OK

What's the difference between Jerry Falwell and the Hindenburg?

Answer: One's a flaming Nazi gasbag, and the other one's just big blimp!

6/7/2007 2:39:20 PM Fallwell  

bendi
Maryville, TN

Did anyone see that movie about Larry Flint (or however his name was spelled)?

6/7/2007 2:51:40 PM Fallwell  

hollywoodhogan4
Mount Vernon, NY

bendi-Did anyone see that movie about Larry Flint (or however his name was spelled)?

hwh- what does that have to do with jerry fallwells sorry a$$

6/8/2007 9:51:46 PM Fallwell  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

Fallwell sued Larry Flint for libel. See Hollywood there some things you don't know. And by the way the bible does say jesus went to hell. Maybe would be a good idea to read it then you would know what it says.

6/8/2007 10:15:29 PM Fallwell  

hollywoodhogan4
Mount Vernon, NY

QOH-And by the way the bible does say jesus went to hell.

hwh-what chapter all the times ive read it i never seen where it said jesus went to hell?

6/9/2007 12:10:15 PM Fallwell  

krupa
Abilene, TX

Try the part right after he DIED!

Page: 1, 2