Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersnals

Terribles. utah singles He mentions family pressure as a frequent excuse that latter give though breaking up. In exchange for playing wingwoman for a good pal of mine, she d generally score us a couple of totally free drinks, which was perfect for two broke, recently postcollege ladies. omegle please click on the block I had a guy ask me to meet him just after his Quidditch game.

meet personals

This app has each a totally free as nicely as a premium subscription. daytona beach online dating Normally, the charge is significantly less if you pay for a handful of months or longer. Share your approaches and techniques for overcoming anxiousness right here. sites like wellhello They re the identical elements that rival dating apps have made use of prior to but wrapped up in a much more modern interface.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

1/18/2008 3:34:44 AM "Could you believe we can cure cancer?"  

lov101
Cleveland, OH

What if you had a very dear loved one in your family and he or she began testing positive for cancer. Where would you tell them to seek help? Would you tell them to try surgery maybe chemotherapy or how about : www.fnhglobal.com/curecancer.html
"I would like to know?"

1/18/2008 5:36:01 AM "Could you believe we can cure cancer?"  

mred41563
Alexandria, KY

well there are 2 books on all natyral cures for everything that ive been meaning to get and see how true they are . it is my understanding that it is illegal for dr's to perscribe any of these all natural cures because the drug companies would go out of buisiness ive heard of a dr or two going to jail for trying to i dont really know, wish they were written back in the seventies before my grandpa and uncle died from cancer

1/18/2008 11:31:12 AM "Could you believe we can cure cancer?"  

happinessnlove
Dade City, FL

There will be a cure for cancer some day. As well as all other diseases.

1/18/2008 8:21:45 PM "Could you believe we can cure cancer?"  

aboomer
Hot Springs National Park, AR

1st place would be to go to see a dr named Brezinski at M.D.Anderson Cancer center in, I believe, Houston. Second, would be go to Cancer Treatment Centers of America.
No surgury, no Chemo. Yes to Immunotherpy.

[Edited 1/18/2008 8:23:20 PM]

1/19/2008 11:09:57 AM "Could you believe we can cure cancer?"  

bubbadt
Kennedy, NY

I believe in my heart.
If our government would spend
a portion of the money that is
pissed away on frivoless things
that cancer could be and would be
cured.
Then think about the thousands of
people out of jobs. Cancer Hospitols
It is scary that they< in my opnion, do
as they do. for the sake of money. I am
sure if they cured cancer, they would come up
with another deadly disease quickly.
My Brother died of cancer just over a year ago.
Just wish laboratories would work harder to
atleast determine the root causes.