Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

the date hookup

By checking the tagline of a user, you can recognize what s their typical interest and later strategy them. gay dating sites edmonton Food is an additional terrific subject for a initial date and this question is a fun way to come at it. I wasn t interested in meeting dozens of single guys. rubratings syracuse In line with this more respectful strategy, it also shows potential matches bios over images so you are not distracted by a quite face till you know they re worth it.

sexting hookup

1 individual encouraging you in your stroll with Jesus. latina junction com Winks are the great way to break the ice with someone who s caught your consideration. Assume that each parties are ok with a low priced hotel . reixo onlyfans LoveShack.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

5/14/2010 6:48:22 PM Let's All MeetUp, Ohio  
iaminohio
Over 1,000 Posts (1,352)
Cleveland, OH

NE or Central Ohio. I am in the NE. Let's do a cookup or something. C'mon.

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

5/14/2010 7:24:39 PM Let's All MeetUp, Ohio  

dpd1998
Elyria, OH

I don't remember any thing ever getting set up for N.E. Ohio. Every time someone tried including myself no one could agree on where and what to do. I think it may be better to create an event and post it and hope for the best. I'm open to helping out with it.

5/14/2010 11:35:22 PM Let's All MeetUp, Ohio  
iaminohio
Over 1,000 Posts (1,352)
Cleveland, OH

I am open, too, however, don't have much of a backyard to speak of, as I live in a condo.
However, I can volunteer to help otherwise, on my weekend off, which is next one.

Where is everybody?

How do you create an event, anyway?

[Edited 5/14/2010 11:36:18 PM ]

5/15/2010 8:06:49 AM Let's All MeetUp, Ohio  

sb1229
Over 2,000 Posts (3,622)
Cleveland, OH

i'm ready for a get together.
On the Ohio chat page, on the upper right where it says create just click on event.

5/15/2010 7:00:15 PM Let's All MeetUp, Ohio  

dpd1998
Elyria, OH

So what kind of event do you want to have?

May I suggest just having a meet and greet. Most of them I hear about are at a lounge. There are several large motel/hotels that have a large lounge. Some even have bands or DJ's on the weekend. There's a few in Independence on Rockside that might be a good location. Contact one of them and let them know you'd like to do a meet and greet. How many people they can accommodate and you'll let them know how many actually R.S.V.P by a set day a few before the event. My guess the first one won't have to many, maybe up to 25.

BTW, you want to make sure the lounge has some kind of entertainment scheduled the night of the meet and greet. Hopefully there's no cover charge. The one's I've been there didn't have one.

I don't drink but would enjoy getting out and meeting others. Independence is about 45 minutes for me from Elyria but I would come.

[Edited 5/15/2010 7:01:54 PM ]

5/15/2010 7:30:13 PM Let's All MeetUp, Ohio  

nursejg
Cincinnati, OH

we could all meet at a park?